Babysitting Trouble Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara felt him spurt into her and it carried the orgasm on, just as she thought it was completing. She slumped over him feeling the orgasm renewed, reaching through her entire body, leaving her weak and sated.

'Thank you, master, thank you for the orgasm, master,' she heavily breathed out in gasps.

'You needed that, didn't you naughty girl?' Brian breathed in her ear.

'Yes, master, thank you for your cum, master,' Sara sighed.

'Admit it, you're a dirty slut and need controlling,' Brian whispered close to her ear.

'Yes, master, I'm a dirty slut and need you to control me. Your dirty little slut promises to obey you, master,' she whimpered.

'Good girl. I'll make sure you get what you need. A good fucking to keep you under control,' he said.

'Yes! Please keep me safe, master. Don't abandon me, keep me and love me,' Sara said with heartfelt need.

Brian was right. She couldn't help behaving like a dirty slut, and deserved to be punished. She needed looking after, and at last it seemed he was going to. The humiliation of obedience in that house was going to keep her on fire, so she needed his sperm to dampen it down. While there, obeying his family like a domestic servant, and a sex slave, he could never put out the fire driven by humiliation, but at least he could quench her thirst.