Babysitting Trouble Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

'Wake up, come on, it's time to get up,' Brian told her.

He slipped the earphones off and was gently shaking her awake. The deep dreamy state couldn't be shaken off. She felt tired and confused with lots of unfamiliar ideas filling her thoughts. He carried her to his bed to unroll the sheet and cords binding her. He pulled of the incontinence pad and dropped it on the bed, as a reminder of her dependence upon him.

He wrapped his arms around her, cuddling her, and kissed her forehead. It took a moment for her to realised she was crying. Emotionally she felt as though this was a re-birth. She was a little girl and her father was at last showing her love and affection.

'I need you, Brian, to look after me. Please teach me to be a good girl, sir,' she cried.

Not understanding why, she felt like a helpless baby, and that she needed him to teach her something important. He began massaging her legs, working up from her feet to her thighs. She wanted his fingers to reach her crotch, and touch her down there. It was naughty and for some reason it was important to be his good girl.

Instead he carried on up her tummy then took one of her arms, to tenderly smooth his hands over her warm flesh. Her breath was ragged with deep gasps.

'Are you being a naughty girl? he asked.

'Sorry, sir. I'm trying hard to behave myself, honest, sir,' Sara replied.

She had an urge to obey him and please him, which seemed wrong, yet so very necessary. It was confusing. She was naked on his bed, and wanted to please him, and he was telling her to be a good girl. He lifted her legs over the edge of the bed, and helped her up.

His big strong arms held her weight, while he encouraged her to walk across the room. He was teaching her to walk. He was teaching her, just as he had promised. Yesterday she hadn't wanted him to, but then she had been a naughty girl, and now he was going to teach her to be a good, obedient girl.

'Can you stand?' he asked.

Sara wobbled a little, but managed to stand on her own.

'Here, slip this on,' he told her.

He held onto her while she pulled a cotton shift over her head, and patted it down into place. It was a very simple 'A' line dress, yet she felt grateful for it. The hem floated around her knees and it had a high neckline. Sara was used to designer clothes, yet she was delighted to wear the shapeless dress because he had given it to her.

'I'll help you to the bathroom, and wait for you to finish. Then I'll take you down stairs to breakfast,' he said.

'Thank you, sir,' she said, and gave him a big smile.

She was determined to try her best to do as she was told, wanting to keep him happy.

'Morning mom,' Brian said, trying to hide his pleasure.

Dorothy examined the woman he had been playing with yesterday. She was looking very pale and weak. A lot different from when last here. She seemed hesitant and insecure, whereas before she seemed arrogant and feisty.

'Sit there, I've already cooked breakfast. You can wash up,' Dorothy told the woman.

Sara looked at Brian, seeking permission to sit. The idea seemed wrong, but something told her he was the man of the house, so she should obey him.

'Do as mother says. You can eat, then you must help her with the chores,' Brian informed her.

After breakfast Sara eagerly collected the dishes and began the washing up. No dishwasher here. Not many electrical goods at all. At least they had a car. She stopped with a plate in her hand, staring out the window. It was her car parked beside the house. If she found the keys, she could drive home. The simple denim dress would be good enough to wear home.

She looked around the kitchen, wondering how easy it would be to just up and leave.

'Young lady, take heed. You will obey the men of this house and won't make trouble. You'll behave yourself, and do as you're told. I'll not stand any nonsense from you. Upset the men and I'll make sure you get punished, before I do. Is that clear?' she asked.

'Yes, ma'am, sorry, ma'am,' Sara diffidently spoke.

The woman was fierce like her nanny had been. Brian's mother wanted an easy and uncomplicated life. Sara understood that, so would behave as Brian was teaching her, and not bring unwanted attention upon herself. Blend into the background where children belong, nanny had often said.

Under the woman's supervision she dusted, swept and cleaned every surface in the house, or so it seemed. She had never liked housework, so had a cleaner come in twice a week to relieve her of the monotony. It was tiresome work, and never seemed to finish. In between cleaning chores, there was washing, ironing, and cooking meals.

Nothing as simple as ping food. They cooked everything from scratch. Brian's mother had to supervise her closely for that. When she peeled a large potato into a tiny one, the woman slapped her legs.

'Don't waste food!' Dorothy scolded.

'Sorry, ma'am,' Sara demurely said.

Sara wasn't looking forward to the father coming home this evening. He was a bigger version of Brian, with a greater meanness to match. Last time they met, he threatened to thrash her if she stepped out of line. Now she knew how to behave herself he might find her adequate as a skivvy in his home.

Sara stopped a moment, to wonder why she was thinking like that.

'Don't dawdle, girl. Carry on sweeping,' Dorothy shouted at her, and swiped her bottom with a broom handle.

'Sorry, ma'am,' she automatically responded.

She put aside all doubts as to her position in the household. She still needed Brian to help her become a good girl, so that she could be more useful around the house.

Despite having cleaned every inch of the house, or so it seemed, the keys were still unfound. It looked as though over the next few days they would clean every room, so they would be discovered eventually. She might have promised herself a walk home at any cost, but she would wait, as driving seemed a much better idea. The dress was old and light, so it would blow all over the place. She wasn't wearing underwear, so it would be better to wait.

Brian sat down to lunch for both women to fuss over him. Once he had eaten they sat down to eat their lunch. Again Sara was entrusted with washing the dishes, and again she narrowly missed dropping one soapy plate. Brian left them to it, so they sat for a quiet moment at the kitchen table sipping tea.

'What has Brian planned for you?' Dorothy asked.

'He's looking after me, ma'am. Teaching me to be a good girl, ma'am,' Sara said, without thinking about it.

It sounded funny when said it out loud. She was a married woman, or at least was, letting a young boy teach her to be a good girl. Before she could think why she was letting this happen, his mother interrupted her thoughts.

'You need discipline and guidance in your life, everyone does. Do as Brian says. Be a good girl, learn obedience, and your life will be easier,' Dorothy preached.

It was the most the woman had said, all day. Sara washed up the mugs, and joined Dorothy in the washhouse. There was a large tub heated by chopped wood built in a corner of a small room. The floor and wall tiles had been scrubbed clean many times over the years. A pungent smell of detergent permeated the fabric of the room.

Brian was busy recording another tape for Sara, for this evening. He couldn't let his father now he had such a machine in the house, but it was a necessary risk. Once completed he went back to the study to complete his father's business accounts. The business accounts were kept up to date In a series of ledgers. He thought about Sara's computer, knowing how much easier it would be to use spreadsheets.

It was late afternoon and Brian was bored with bookwork. He decided to test out his pet, Sara. Having an obedient adult as his pet was an exciting adventure. He wondered if he was pushing her too far too soon.

As Sara got into the car he pulled off the dress. It was up over her head while her hands ineffectually scrabbled to clutch it. She covered her breasts and scrunched down in the seat, while he drove off.

'We're going to a club, to see my friends. You'll probably remember some of them from last time,' he said.

'Please Brian, give me my dress back, please!' she urged.

'I threw it in the bin at home. Sit upright and behave yourself, then I'll give you something more modern to wear,' he told her.

Sara was naked in her own car with others close by. She wanted to tell Brian how wrong this was, yet she couldn't find the words, or the strength to complain. They pulled into a gas station and Sara was relieved to see no one else was there.

'Put this on, and fill up,' he told her.

She looked at the insubstantial material he held out to her, and balked.

'Please, Brian, I can't wear that. Everyone will think I'm a slut,' Sara whined.

'If you don't like it then get out now, and walk home,' Brian gruffly told her.

He leaned across to the passenger door and opened it, ready to push her out.

'Please, Sir, keep me safe. I promise to do whatever you say, honest, sir,' she pleaded.

'You've behaved like a naughty slut with Harry, so I'm dressing you like one, to show you up. Then maybe you'll see how bad you are, and start behaving like a good girl,' he heavily stated.

'I'm sorry, sir,' she said. 'I'll try and be good, honest, sir,' she pleaded.

In a panic she pulled on the top and pulled up the skirt. She hadn't worn underwear all day, but in the tiny skirt she felt vulnerable, and so very bad. Her nipples were showing through the thin top, which hardly covered her breasts. She wasn't concerned with the outfit being fluorescent pink, or that, "Barbie's Tits", was written across her breasts. It was humiliating that so much of her body was exposed.

What worried her most was being shown up for what she was. Over the last few weeks she had been a slut, just as Brian had said. He knew all about it, and was helping her become a decent girl, so she must do as she was told.

She hesitated getting out of the car, with the eccentric ideas ringing in her head. She must be a good girl and obey Brian. He was helping her, wasn't he? Why had she started thinking of him as being able to look after her. It was strange to feel so vulnerable and dependent upon him.

She took a deep breath and stepped out onto the concrete. She mustn't worry her silly head. She must obey the master of the house, and everything would be alright. The familiar mantra came easily to her lips. It was reassuring and helped calm her down.

'My place is in the home, obeying Brian. I must obey Brian with respect and diligence at all times. Brian is my master, and I must obey him,' she whispered.

The guy in the office looked up from reading a girly magazine. He didn't recognise the car but saw that Brian was on time. He watched a girl in pink walk toward him. Shit! Brian said she was an eye-full, and he hadn't exaggerated.

As she walked in a fan caught the skirt, lifting it up around her hips.

'Damn!' Lenny whispered. This would have been the third pair of panties today, except she wasn't wearing any.

Walking along an aisle to the cash desk she kept her head down, from the shame of how she looked. Sara had been admired by her father's colleagues and friends. Important financiers had admired her at swish parties, where she was dressed in expensive designer clothes. Here she was in cheap pink nylon that hardly covered her body.

By the look on his face, the young man at the desk had seen everything when she flashed him. She hoped Brian didn't see what happened, otherwise she would be spanked for being a naughty girl.

'You want filling up?' the guy leered at her.

'Just ten,' she croaked.

Her mouth was dry from nerves. She couldn't think straight. All she wanted to do was pay for the gas, and get out of there.

'You'll need those gloves, it's the rules,' he said, pointing behind her.

Sara saw a box of cheap plastic gloves on the bottom shelf, and quickly bent to grab a pair.

Lenny punched the air, having caught out another one. Bending over in the micro-mini skirt revealed her peachy ass.

Feeling what she had done, Sara jumped up, and hit her head on the shelf above. She doubled up in pain, clutching her head.

Lenny suppressed a guffaw, in case she made a scene. This time everything was revealed. Her lips were peeking between her thighs. All that pink flesh was right in front of him, wiggling around, as she massaged her head.

'Here, you alright? You banged yourself badly there,' he said, attempting to sound sympathetic.

He put an arm around her, and guided her to a stool. 'Sit there a moment, until you recover,' he advised.

'I'm OK! I need to go,' she said.

'Company policy, if a customer has an accident I gotta get details,' Lenny said, now trying to sound official.

He wondered if this was alright with Brian. It wasn't in the plan but a little improve wouldn't hurt.

'I couldn't help noticing you're not wearing panties. It's against company policy to pump gas like that. The cameras will pick it up and the management don't like it recorded,' he explained.

She looked dumb enough not to notice they didn't have cameras out there. He did have one by the door, and another by the counter, so he had her skirt blowing up and when she bent over. He would enjoy watching that later.

'I'll get you a pair of panties, and you must put them on,' he rebuked her.

Sara felt so pathetic she just nodded her head. It was awful having this stranger tell her off for not wearing panties. She felt ashamed that he had seen her bare bottom, and probably more. She just sat there, a miserable lump, waiting for him.

'You're still shaky from the bump on your head. Get up and I'll help you,' he firmly stated.

'Yes, sir, thank you, sir,' she weakly complied.

He was pleased to see she was behaving as Brian promised. If all went well he would have paid Brian back for a past favour. Brian wasn't the kind of guy you wanted to owe a favour to.

'Lift your foot,' he said.

Sara frantically looked around, checking if anyone had walked in, and more importantly, worrying if Brian could see her. Feeling him pull the panties up her legs, she wanted to stop him. Instead of complaining she clamped her thighs together.

'Come on, be a god girl and do as your told,' Lenny ordered her.

Without a thought she automatically parted her legs, in response to the order. Letting him pull the small stretchy panties into place was an ordeal, yet she couldn't bring herself to defy him.

Lenny couldn't help pushing his luck.

'Hold your skirt up so I can see they are on properly,' he strongly said.

Brian told him to speak firmly to her, ordering her, rather than advising. He pulled the panties up tight, to see them part her lips. He put an arm around her ass, and ran a finger between her cheeks. He pulled at the stretchy material, pulling it tight at her crotch.

'Sir, please,' she whined.

Sara was caught between obeying him and worried about Brian catching her. Witch a feeling of foreboding she felt the familiar tingling between the legs, and just knew she would be leaking.

Lenny was in no hurry. The stupid bitch was letting him feel her up, so why not. She was obviously getting hot. It was a pity Brian was outside. He didn't know why he was supposed to get her excited, and guessed it was something kinky the woman wanted. He would have liked to know how much she paid Brian to arrange this. He would have done it for nothing.

'That will be ten. For the panties,' he explained.

She stood there holding up the hem around her hips, with a look of far on her face.

'I haven't got any money. I need to buy gas or I'll be in trouble!' Sara gushed.

'I can help you, girl. A smooch and a fumble. That will buy you the panties,' he quickly said.

Wanting to get back to Brian, and do as she was told, she reluctantly nodded her head. What else could she do? She had to get fuel, but didn't have the money. She knew she was being a fool, but couldn't think straight. She felt as though she were always minutes behind what was going on, trying to work out what was happening around her. It felt as though she was living in a different time zone to everyone else.

Lenny threw a cloth into the window display, and wrapped his arms around her. Before she had a chance to think of an alternative, he had engulfed her. His tongue was in her mouth, invading her body. His hands were on her ass, grabbing a hold of one cheek, with another hand squeezing a breast.

The hand let go of her breast, and he shoved it between them, down to her stomach. She knew where it was going, and moaned fitfully. She was kissing him back now. She became frantic, wanting to feel his hand down there. As she had happened so many times before, with Harry, Brian, and his friends, she had lost control.

Brian saw the cloth hit a can and hang in the window. He climbed out of the car, and strolled to the office. Off to one side, he saw his friend groping Sara. She was rising up on tiptoe, then thumping down on her heels. He grimaced, on guessing Lenny had gone too far. It wasn't part of the plan for him to finger fuck her.

'Get your hands of my girl,' Brian shouted.

He shoved at Lenny's shoulder, parting them. Sara collapsed in a heap breathing heavily. While she was watching Brian slowly swung a fist at Lenny, who swung with the punch, unobtrusively slapped his hands, groaned, and slumped to the floor.

Brian reached down to grab his collar, and winked. 'Don't you ever touch my girl again, got it?'

'Sure thing, never again,' Lenny said, while shaking with mock fear.

Brian picked her up by the arm, and pulled her from the small as station store. He marched back to the car, with her tripping along trying to keep up. She kept on repeating how sorry she was.

He pulled onto a vacant lot, just along from the scene of her downfall.

'Show me!' he growled at her.

She lifted her skirt shaking with dread.

'Look at the state of you! You're sex is soaking wet. You are a dirty little slut,' he angrily told her.

'I'm sorry, master, I couldn't help it, it won't happen again, master, I'll try to be a good girl for you, master,' Sara warbled.

He was right, she had let herself go, ready to fuck that guy, a complete stranger.

'I need you to look after me, master. I'm a dreadful slut, and can't be trusted master, please look after me, master,' she whined.

'In the back seat, now!' he angrily spoke.

Thinking she was going to be spanked, she nevertheless climbed over the seat. He opened the back door, and she cringed in the corner. Her breathing was ragged, and she was excited.

'Pull those cheap panties off. Climb onto me,' he told her.

She was about to lean over his lap when she saw him unzipping his jeans. He flipped a his cock out, which stood up big a hard. She changed th angel and sat astride his lap instead of laying across it.

'This is the only way to help you be a good girl. I'll punish you later. Right now you need to have your passion slated,' he told her.

'Yes, master, thank you master. Oh! Thank you master,' Sara whispered excitedly.

She positioned her pussy over his cock, and thumped down heavily on it. Her soaking wet hole took it in to be filled. Her vagina strongly gripped him. She luxuriated in the feeling of being full for a moment. Her leg muscles drove her its length, until nearly losing it. She let her weight pull her down the length of his cock, bumping their bones, then up again, with her vagina pulling at his hard rod all the way.

She began to speed up, fucking herself on him, faster and faster. Soon she began to shudder to a halt. With stomach muscles in spasm, she felt her limbs involuntarily flex, and an electric spark light her mind.

It wasn't the best orgasm she ever had, but it was the most sorely needed one. Having been humiliated at length over the past two days, she had been on a hair trigger. That stranger had pulled, and nearly had her firing.