Back Home for the Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the center of the condo, across from the foyer was a door leading to the guest bathroom and a curtain leading to the guest bedroom. Kate indicated that this was where we would sleep and so we threw our duffle bags onto the double bed. Raul had already left our luggage on the floor beside the bed. At the back of the room, like Kate's main bedroom, was a huge window, beyond which I could see the beach several blocks away and the ocean beyond.

Down the right hallway from the foyer was a kitchen with a bar on the right. Raul was in there washing his hands. He had vegetables lying about that he was about to start cutting. She had him cooking for her.

After the opening to the kitchen, the short hallway ended at a large open area that formed a combination living room to the left and dining room to the right. The dining room held a dark wooden table with four chairs and the living room contained a television, lamps, and a huge wrap-around couch. The sofa was white and soft. It bent back on itself through two ninety degree curves making it a cozy horseshoe arrangement that I found very inviting.

A wrap-around balcony lined that whole corner of the condo, accessed via sliding glass doors to the far left in the living room and the far right in the dining room. There were huge windows between those doors. All of which gave a grand view of the beach and ocean that took my breath away.

"Oh my god, the view is awesome," I said. I also noticed that this was definitely a house that was perfect for sex parties. Sharp-edge furniture, uncomfortable couches, and breakables do not go well with a roomful of horny guys and this was the antithesis of that. The fact that she kept it so clean was a small miracle, I joked to myself.

"You like it?" Kate asked casually.

I grew up relatively poor, so for Kate to have such a great place was a shock. "Yeah! How can you afford this? 'Generous gifts'? I should say so."

"Well, it would have been over a million dollars before the recession but I got it for half that," she told me."I have many gentlemen friends that give me gifts," she said as she took off her bikini top and tossed it on the couch. Her pink nipples were hard as they pointed at me from across the room.

I gasped in surprise. I had almost forgotten how uninhibited my mother really was.

I glanced at John. Sure enough, he was staring at Kate's tits. Of course, who wouldn't have been? They weren't quite as big as mine but were perfectly formed pale cones with hard little pink nipples that begged to be sucked. Her uninhibited ways were having a pronounced effect on my boyfriend. He had only thought that I was uninhibited.

My jealously rose inside me again but I held it down. I said, "I call you every few weeks and you never once mentioned that you were moving to a half-million dollar condo. I would have remembered that, Kate." I suppressing the urge to call her 'Mom' and get her upset again.

"Well now you know," she said as she opened the sliding door and let in the cool salty sea air. Kate had only been in Miami for a year and she was used to the cold up in Boston, so she was able to wear a bikini, or nothing, in temperatures that would have had native Floridians running for a jacket.

"So when you say 'gentlemen friends that give you gifts', you're talking about cash gifts, yes?" I asked mischievously. I suppose I was trying to make her look bad in John's eyes.

She nodded quickly.

"Do you pick these guys up at bars or on the street? Do they leave you cash every time? Do they have a time limit?" I asked with a grin, pretending that I was just joking around.

"Robin Nelson, what are you implying?" Kate said, in a playful tone, assuming I was just engaging in some innocent teasing. "Because if that's not the pot calling-"

Panicked that my little joke might backfire in my face if I let her finish that sentence, I quickly cut her off, saying, "Nothing; just that this place is really nice!"

"Thanks sweetheart," she told me. "Incidentally, the way your boyfriend is staring at my body is making my nipples really hard."

"Sorry," John said as he turned his head and studied a painting on the wall.

"Oh, don't be sorry. I like it," she told him with a laugh as she cupped her own tits and slowly rolled the nipples between her fingers. She stood up and headed for the bedroom telling me, "Well, I guess I had better go put something on before the poor boy explodes in his jeans."

I was so jealousy I could barely see straight. I managed to push it down and tried to attribute my foul mood to the plane ride. I couldn't even manage a reply to Kate as she slipped down the hall.

Kate called back to us from her bedroom, "You two get settled and dinner will be ready in about half an hour."

I followed John into the guest room. He sat on the edge of the bed and adjusted his watch to the new time zone as he asked, "Where's the door?"

"Kate doesn't believe in privacy. Be thankfully the bathrooms have actual doors," I chuckled as I pulled several panties from my luggage and stuffed them into a drawer, trying to let the jealousy flow out of me before I said or did something I would regret.

"No privacy?" he asked, skeptically as he unzipped his own luggage.

"She says that privacy leads to secrets and secrets are destructive. If everyone is open and honest, there's no need for privacy," I explained. I didn't know if I actually agreed with that or not, I mused. I also realized that it was a completely hypocritical of Kate to ignore the fact that Angela was so secretive and dishonest to me. I sighed and said, "That's how I was raised."

"Wow, you were raised different than me," he said.

I said, "If you meant to say, 'wow, you were reared differently than I', then yes." I never corrected John's grammar. The jealously was still there and I couldn't help myself from being angry at him for finding Kate so attractive. I was losing control.

He looked at me as if I had slapped him. "What's gotten into you?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said, "just finish unpacking." Intellectually I knew that John wasn't going to leave me and move to Florida to be with an older version of me. Well, at least the odds were pretty low, but I couldn't help my feelings; feelings that I hated. Feelings which I had been preaching to John were so bad and destructive. Jealously was the worst and there I was eaten up with it for no good reason. I was more angry at myself for feeling jealous than at anything John had actually done, but I couldn't see that at the time.

"Babe, I-" John began but he stopped when he saw Kate standing in the doorway.

She had put her bikini top back on and wore a shear sarong over it. The sheer material didn't actually hide her body from view. If anything, it made her look even sexier. "Supper will be ready in about fifteen minutes. It smells so good," she informed us with a smile.

"We'll be ready," John replied quickly, again looking Kate up and down, devouring her with his eyes.

"It's Fajita's. That's all Raul knows how to prepare. I hope that's okay," Kate said, giving John a big smile.

"That'll be great," John said. "It's Robin's favorite."

"I know," she said.

John laughed and said, "Of course you do."

Kate laughed as well and then was gone.

I could barely contain myself and I couldn't help but mutter, "Put your eyes back in their sockets. She's gone."

He looked at me strangely. Then he asked, "Are you jealous?"

"Hardly," I told him. "You're embarrassing yourself."

"Oh? Yeah! Sorry about that! She's just so fucking hot, you know?" he replied, not in the least bit insulted by my comment like I had intended.

I nodded as I finished putting my clothes away. I tried to get a hold of my jealousy and keep my mouth shut. I realized at the time how unlike me it was to behave that way but I couldn't help it.

John went to the bathroom while I changed into my own bikini. It was a green number, with thin spaghetti strings holding the little triangles over my tits, which were only big enough to cover the underside of my breasts and my nipples. The bikini bottom hung so low on my hips that if instead of shaving my pubic hair to a small triangle above my slit I had let it grow it would have peeked over the top a good inch or two.Maybe John might give me a glance in this, I thought to myself.

We all gathered around the dining room table. Sure enough, everyone looked me up and down with appreciation in their eyes. I was the center of attention for a moment and I felt the old me returning. I suddenly realized, startling myself, how shallow and immature I was behaving. I had always considered myself more enlightened than most but at that moment I was definitely at my worst.

We all sat and ate together; Kate to my right, Raul to my left, and John across from me. The conversation was light but there was a sexual tension underneath it all, at least from my perspective.

I watched how John and Kate spoke to each other, flirting with glances and little touches, as they ate. He rarely looked at me.

Raul, on the other hand, molested me with his eyes as we ate. He spoke very little English but I flirted shamelessly with him. I know John noticed because I saw him glance my way when I laughed a little too loud at something Raul said, but he didn't give any indication that he cared.

I had to admit that the food was delicious. I'm a sucker for any sort of Mexican food and this was among the best I had ever tasted. Raul knew how to cook.

At one point John excused himself, heading for the bathroom.

"So, that's John, huh?" Kate asked me, softly enough that it wouldn't carry to John in the bathroom. "He may know how to fuck, but, Robin, seriously, why call him your boyfriend and move in with him?"

So, there it was. Her flirting with him didn't mean she really liked him. "I love him," I replied, a little shocked that she was bringing this up at the dinner table. Of course, I didn't know when I'd get a chance to talk to her next without John within earshot, so maybe that was as good a time as any.

"Honey, how many times have I told you? Men know nothing about love. The only love you can count on is family or from a close girlfriend, like Angela, but not a man," she said.

"You don't understand."

She pressed, speaking quickly. "Oh, I do understand. I understand more than you do. Men don't feel love like you and I do. To them love is about having you as their woman, possessing you. You are a prize to be won and once they have you they eventually grow tired of you and look for some other diversion."

"John's not like that!"

Without missing a beat she said, "Men can't help it. It's in their genes. He may act all civil on the outside but inside he's full of jealousy and resentment. Jealousy at every man you sleep with or have slept with and resentment at you for doing it. Eventually he won't be able to take it anymore and he'll leave. But, Robin, when that happens it won't be his fault, it will be yours."

"Mine?" I asked, despite the fact I wanted her to just shut up.

"Yes. Your fault for believing he's something that he's not. He's a man and as a man he's competitive, jealous, and possessive," she hissed vehemently.

"John is too self-assured to be jealous," I explained. I knew John would have been back already if he had just needed to piss, so I figured he was going to be in there a while. As for Raul, he was eating and didn't seem to have any idea what we were talking about, or care.

Kate chuckled and said, "Oh please! All men have their insecurities; all men are competitive; and all men are envious of anything someone else has that they don't. That includes you."

"John isn't jealous of other men. We go to parties all the time. He knows I always come home with him. He has never once gotten mad at me or displayed any jealousy," I told her. It was important to me that she accepted John. My jealousy had been completely replaced by my need to justify my decisions to my mother.

Kate shook her head and said, "Well, then either he doesn't give a shit about you or he hides his jealousy really well. Either way, you would be better off on your own. I don't want my only daughter to be some man's possession. You're better than that."

Growing angry, I said, "Look, Kate, I spent a lot of time and effort finding the perfect man; one that would love me but also enjoy my lifestyle."

"Bullshit. Angela told me all about your fucking tests. Most men would easily fall in love with you and most men would love your lifestyle. A man like that is not that hard to find. And every single one of them would be jealous and possessive. Eventually, John will show his true colors," she told me as she sat back up, hearing the toilet flush.

"You're wrong," I said simply.

"We'll see."

We fell silent again as John emerged from the bathroom and sat back down at the dinner table. As we ate he resumed flirting with Kate, devouring her with his eyes. His desire for her was plain to see and my jealousy over it welled up inside of me again.

After we had all finished eating Kate asked, "So, shall I have Raul make us some drinks? We can sit on the couch and chat some more."

I panicked again. I knew where that would lead and my jealousy was way too out of control for me to let that happen. Before John could reply I said, "Kate, John and I are pretty tired from the trip. Maybe tomorrow? Right now we need to get some sleep."

Not only was I jealous of Kate for turning John's head but I was also angry at her for telling me I was making a mistake by being with him. In my mind both of those feeling merged together into a ball of anger that settled into my stomach right next to the fajitas. I needed to clear my head.

I could see the disappointment on John's face. That made me even more angry and jealous. I tried to ignore it.

"Okay, goodnight sweetie," Kate told me as she poured herself a drink.

"Goodnight," I said as I got up and walked into the bedroom.

John was right behind me and once we were both in the room he asked, "What was that?"

I couldn't look at him. I opened my suitcase and rummaged for what I needed. I asked, "Are you not tired? Did you want to stay up?"

"I'm very tired, it's just that-" he began.

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower," I interrupted him. I was upset, didn't want it to show, and I didn't want to hear anything else from him that might piss me off. I didn't want to take my anger at Kate out on John.

Finally finding what I needed in the luggage, shampoo in one hand and robe in the other, I went in the bathroom beside the guest bedroom. In the bathroom, which was as beautiful as the rest of the condo, I stripped off my bikini, and took a hot shower. The water felt so good on my skin. I still felt dirty from the trip.

I let the water wash my cares away. I pushed the jealous feelings and anger to the back of my mind, not wanting to deal with them yet, and relaxed. Time became lost as I showered and washed my hair.

When I was done I reluctantly turned the water off, toweled off, and blow-dried my hair. It took a while for the blow-dryer to finally get my hair reasonably dry. In the end, it was still a little damp but I didn't feel like standing there for another ten minutes.

I pulled on my green silk robe, grabbed my bikini and shampoo, and stepped out of the bathroom. The lights were off and I noticed that nobody was in the living room as I slipped back into the bedroom. I had been in the shower for almost an hour.

John was asleep on the bed, dressed in his underwear. His phone played soft music beside him on the nightstand.

I sighed. I had hoped to be fucked as we hadn't been able to get together since our romp in the forest with Jenny.

I was feeling a bit unwanted and more than a little horny. I had relaxed quite a bit in the shower. I considered lying on the bed and taking matters into my own hands but decided against it, on principle if for no other reason. I shouldn't have to. There was no way I was going to wake John up, again on principle. He shouldn't have fallen asleep if he wanted me, I reasoned. Of course, he'd probably pretend I was Kate. The jealousy came back to the surface easily. I also considered finding my mother and asking her to get Felix out, but rejected that as well. I was still pissed at her.

I wasn't sleepy, just horny, so I went to the dining room, opened the sliding door, and stepped out on the balcony. I figured the cool night air might be just what I needed to suppress the horniness and take the edge off, at least until morning. It was beautiful. The moon was waxing but more than half full as it rose above the ocean and reflected off the dappled water. The smell of the salty sea air was refreshing and the sixty-something-degree temperature felt invigorating.

I walked down the balcony and around the corner outside the living room to get a better view when I noticed that Raul was sitting outside on a chair. He wore a long-sleeved shirt, jeans, and socks. "Hi Raul," I said with a smile.

He looked startled for an instant. When he realized it was me he smiled and said, "Air cool. Feel good."

I nodded. "Yes it does," I said. "The moon is lovely tonight."

"'Lovely'?" he asked. "What this word mean?"

I smiled. "'Lovely' is like 'pretty' or 'beautiful'. Bonito?"

He smiled at me and said, "Bonita!"

"So, the moon is bonita?"

"Si," he replied. Then he pointed at me and said, "Usted es muy bonita."

I knew that 'muy' meant 'very'. I didn't know what 'usted' meant but he was pointing at me, so I took it as a personal complement. I smiled at him, "Gracias," I replied, exhausting my knowledge of Spanish.

"De nada, chica," he said. Then he looked at me and slowly said, "He visto tu cuerpo en tu bikini. ¿Quieres ver mi cuerpo desnudo?"

I should have stopped him right there and made him speak English, but I didn't. Of his last two sentences I caught the work bikini and I knew from the way he said it that he was asking me a question. So, though I was in way over my head, I surmised that he had complemented my bikini. Ignoring the question, I just smiled and said "Gracias".

He smiled and got out of the chair. He stood there looking at me as he pulled at the snaps of his shirt and, once it was completely open, let it fall to the ground. He then tugged at the belt of his jeans, opened them, and let them fall to the floor around his ankles.

I realized immediately that I had misunderstood whatever he had said to me but I was way too shocked, curious, and horny to stop him. I was speechless. I just stood there, gaping at him.

He was all muscle. He had big brawny arms, a massive chest, a narrow waist, and thick legs. He wore no underwear so I had full view of his cock in the moonlight which was beginning to fill out to a good ten inches and as thick as my wrist. His entire body was light brown and he was completely hairless but for the hair on his head.

Raul took his own dick in his fist and slowly pumped it to full hardness. He watched me the whole time, judging my reaction. I gave him none as I stood, staring at him. When his cock was fully hard he said, "¿Es lo suficientemente grande como para mí tener relaciones sexuales con usted?"

Again, I knew in the back of my mind that I should make him speak English, but, confronted with such a fine man, naked, and with a big hard cock, I subconsciously decided not to. I recognized the word 'grande', so I figured he must have been bragging about how big his dick was. I nodded vigorously. I had seen bigger, but not in the last few weeks. It was impressive.

Sure enough, I had misunderstood again, because Raul covered the distance between us in a heartbeat. He swept me into his arms and kissed me hard on the mouth. He had one hand on my upper back and the other on my ass.

I reflexively opened my mouth to him. I could feel his hard throbbing cock press against my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders. I was so horny.