Back Home for the Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,511 Followers

With my arms around him, Raul pulled his hand from off my back and tugged open my robe. It fell aside easily and I didn't resist. He ran his hand along my stomach and cupped one of my tits. His hands were big, strong, and rough.

He broke the kiss and looked down at my naked body. I dropped my arms behind me and let my robe fall to the floor. "Eres sumamente bonita" he breathed.

Taking that as a compliment I smiled and wrapped both of my hands around his hard cock. As I began stroking him I realized his cock was uncircumcised. I pushed the foreskin down, revealing the broad head, which flared out even wider than the shaft. The skin was soft and warm against my palms. I needed no foreplay and neither did he, so I said, "Shut up and fuck me."

Raul smiled at me. He understood exactly what I had said to him. His cock grew even harder in my hands. He gently but powerfully gripped my waist and lifted me off the ground. With my hands still stroking his raging prick, he lifted me until my crotch was above the flaring head.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and with my fingers I nestled the tip of the massive meat-stick against my wet yearning pussy. I pushed the foreskin down his shaft again and worked the head up and down the length of my pussy, spreading the juices of my already-wet cunt all around. Then, finally, I nestled the tip at the entrance to my fuck-hole and gave him a nod.

Raul lowered me slowly, not wanting to hurt me. Though my cunt was dripping wet, it was still tough getting the big dick inside me. The massive girth of his prick stretched me painfully.

"So fucking big," I groaned as I held onto his shoulders and guided my body down slowly onto his pole.

He moaned into my ear as I worked my body up and down on his cock. I rose up a little and pressed down a lot on every stroke, trying to get his thick prick inside my tight hole. It was working, half an inch at a time.

After a couple dozen strokes I felt the head of his dick against the bottom of my cunt, piercing me as deeply as possible. There was still an inch to go, but he would have to stretch me deeper if he wanted to fit it all in.

"Tight," he moaned. He knew that word.

"Big," I replied, not wanting to test my language skills by attempting any more Spanish, especially with my head swimming with such a sweet mixture of pain and pleasure.

I lifted my body up his and then back down over and over. After about a dozen more strokes the pain began to dissipate leaving only the pleasure of being completely filled by a massive prick. My eyes glazed over with lust as I worked my body up and down.

Raul, his hands still gripping my waist, began to take over. He lifted me up and down on his cock faster and faster. His lust for me was overtaking him.

Finally, I stopped trying to fuck him and let him have his way with me. The distraction of trying to fuck him was holding my approaching orgasm at bay, as was the painful initial stretching. Now, as I relaxed, the only thing distracting me was the brutal pounding the back of my cunt was taking.

Raul used me like he owned me. He easily worked me up and down his shaft like I was a fuck doll or some sort of masturbation device. He was so strong that my one hundred and fifteen pounds was like nothing to him.

"Yes, use me," I groaned as I let myself go. The pleasure of his massive prick hammering deep inside of me washed away all sense of place and time. I had no idea where I was. All I knew was that I wanted the pounding of my cunt to go on forever.

Raul had stretched me deeply enough that his balls were slapping firmly against my ass, his entire prick hilted all the way inside of me on every single stroke. The slapping sounds of his hips against mine filled my ears and the smell of my fuck juices filled my nose.

"Fuck me," I urged.

Normally my orgasms come on much faster but the slow buildup to this one let me know it was going to be a big one. The pleasure swirling inside of me was absolute and I felt like I was being consumed by it. I let it happen. I didn't know where my orgasm was, but I didn't really care. The sweet stretching and rubbing of my pussy walls felt so fucking good, I could have stayed right there forever.

Then, it all happened at once. Raul's cock expanded even more inside of my cunt and I knew he was past the point of being able to hold back any longer. He blasted his sweet cum inside of me, grunting in pleasure. The feeling of his warm seed deep inside of me finally pushed me over the edge and I came.

Pure pleasure exploded in my brain as I lost all sense of time and space. The warm juices filling my cunt was the center of my world as my orgasm washed over me. I writhed uncontrollably in ecstasy, his cock locked firm, deep inside of my tight cunt.

We both moaned and gasped, lost in our own separate pleasure, though we were physically as close as two people could be. My legs gripped his waist as his strong hands held my ass, both of us savoring the bliss. This went on for at least a minute; maybe three.

Raul finally faltered and sat down on the balcony chair, his cock still hard and throbbing inside of me.

I lay against him, enjoying the feel of his massive meaty spike slowly deflating inside my sated cunt. His warm cum mixed with my girl-cum and slowly leaked out of me making a mess of both of us. Neither of us much cared in that moment.

***

I slept fitfully.

John had not awakened when I finally made it to bed after taking a second shower to clean the sweat and cum off of me. I didn't bother him. Even though I had been the last to bed, I was the first to get up.

At seven-thirty the next morning the whole condo was still asleep. I rejected waking John up. I threw on my other bikini, a white little number with a red, green, and yellow flower print on it. Each hip had a tie off and the top tied together behind my neck, under my hair. I slipped on my sandals, grabbed my purse and a towel, and headed for the beach, leaving a note on the dining room table to let everyone know where to find me.

I had to get out of that place and clear my head. John never roused the entire night. I hadn't seen any sign of Kate since supper the previous evening.

When the elevator let out on the ground floor I realized that I didn't know exactly how to get to the beach so I asked the concierge for directions. He said, "Take 14 east, right on Alton, and left on 11. Take 11 all the way to the beach. Would you like me to call a taxi?"

"No," I told him, "That's okay. I'll walk."

He looked surprised and asked, "Are you sure? It's nearly twenty blocks."

It looked so much closer from the balcony on the ninth floor. I said, "In that case, yes, please."

Ten minutes later and I was in a cab heading for the beach. I laid my towel down on the taxi seat before I sat down, though.

The homes lining some of the roads in South Beach were beautiful. They were packed close together with the occasional multi-story hotel here and there. There were palm trees everywhere. It was beautiful.

When we arrived at the beach I paid the taxi with my debit card and got out.

The beach and the ocean beyond were just gorgeous. There were a few people on the beach, but none in swimwear as it was still a little cool. Some of the people on the beach were picking up trash that had washed ashore overnight or been left by the previous night's revelers. The street I was on was busy, with pedestrians and traffic galore, despite the early hour and it being a Sunday morning. Everyone but me was dressed against the cold.

The wind was coming out of the west and was blocked by most of the buildings, so that wasn't too bad, but there was quite a nip in the air. Though I had lived in Denver for a long time, I had recently spent a whole week in Louisiana and was nearly naked, so the cold was getting to me a bit. I was surprised by how quickly I had begun to acclimatize to the warmer temperatures.

Across the street I spotted a little sidewalk café half a block away called "News Café". I went inside to get warm and hopefully find a little breakfast.

The place looked to be a combination newspaper stand and café. They had newspapers from every major city and even a few foreign ones. A sign informed me they were open twenty-four hours. I thought for a moment I had caught them just opening.

They had many tables outside, intermixed with several tropical trees. A jazz song I didn't recognize was playing lightly. About half of the tables were occupied with tourists. They all looked at me as I approached. They were in long-sleeved shirts while I was showing all this skin.

I slipped inside. The smell was a little sour but it was warm. The main room wasn't very large, with signed pictures of celebrities adorning the walls. There were a few tables inside but the room was dominated by the rectangular bar in the middle.

I decided to sit at the bar, with my towel covering a stool, since it provided a better view of the beach and ocean out the large windows. The sun was a good bit above the horizon, casting its glow directly into the little room. I sat with my back to it to let it warm me. The room was warm enough but I was taking warmth wherever I could get it. I was really regretting my choice of wardrobe.

There were several waiters and waitresses on the opposite side of the bar, chatting. The bartender, a cute guy in a clean white dress shirt, told me with an Australian accent, "I'm sorry, ma'am. We can't serve alcohol before eight."

I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was 7:55. I chuckled. "I wasn't planning on it but if I were, I think I could wait the five minutes."

He smiled and asked, "So, what can I get you, pretty lady?"

"Hot chocolate? I'm cold," I told him.

He smirked and said, "Dressed in that outfit, I don't doubt it. We had a cool night but the weather says it's going to be clear and warm today. You really should have a coat or something to cover up with. Carrie?"

A cute blonde waitress dressed in a white shirt with her dirty-blond hair pulled back tightly into a ponytail approached us. She took out her pen and pad as she looked me up and down slowly with a sour expression on her face. "Yeah?"

The bartender said, "Can you get this pretty thing some hot chocolate?"

Carrie raised her eyebrows at that and looked at me skeptically. She didn't say anything as she jotted something down on her pad, and headed toward the kitchen. Her black slacks showed off her firm ass very well.

"Thanks," I said, giving the bartender my best smile.

He flashed me a smile and said, "Oh, don't mention it, sweet thing. If you need anything at all, just let me know. The name's Lucky."

"Lucky?" I asked. His nametag read Lachlan. "Your nametag says lack-LAN," I said, guessing at the pronunciation.

He laughed. "Well, it's pronounced LAHK-lan, like the lochs in Scotland. It's a pretty common name in Australia."

"Is it? I've never heard it before. So, why 'Lucky'?" I asked.

"Well, nobody knows how to pronounce it here in the States. Most pronounce it LOCK-lan. My mates started calling me LOCK-ie and that just changed over time to Lucky," he explained.

I nodded. "That makes sense, I suppose."

As a group of four men sat down at the bar Lachlan said, "Besides, my mates complain all the time that I'm so lucky to meet the most beautiful women in the world here on South Beach... like you."

Before I could respond, other than smiling at the compliment, he turned and asked the men what they wanted. He proceeded to serve them beer. It was after eight o'clock. The men looked tired from partying the previous night. Though they ogled me, I ignored them.

Carrie brought me hot chocolate and, despite me giving her a sweet smile and a "thanks", she said nothing and laid the bill down beside me on the bar. It was too bad because I thought she was pretty hot. It's always a shame when someone ruins their attractiveness by being rude.

I noticed that the bill had a built-in fifteen percent gratuity to the overly-expensive hot chocolate. I would have to see about adjusting that or speaking to the manager, I told myself as I blew on the steaming cup.

I sipped carefully. It was delicious. I have to give them that. It warmed my stomach and slowly I was beginning to feel normal again.

I watched Lucky work behind the bar. I found him sexy, especially his accent, but I also started thinking about John. I thought back on everything he had done and I realized that he hadn't really done anything out of the ordinary. I missed him.

As I slowly drained the cup the bar became more crowded. The din was pretty loud in short order. Thankfully, nobody bothered me. I decided that I was going to return to Kate's, apologize for my behavior, and maybe even fuck John on the couch while Kate watched. The thought of it instantly turned me on so I knew it was a good idea. I could just imagine the look on John's face. Then we would come back here and have lunch. Yep, that was a good plan.

I paid the bill with the cash I had in my purse, waved goodbye to a disappointed but busy Lucky, and walked out of News Café. I hailed a cab and told him to take me to the Flamingo, South Tower. I was there within five minutes.

The clock in the elevator told me it was past eight-thirty. I had been gone for over an hour. I assumed they would be up by then; probably having breakfast. I used the keycard Kate had given me to open the door to the condo and walked on in. I dropped my purse on the little table in the foyer and strode into the living room.

The sights and sounds that greeted me were all too familiar, given my lifestyle.

John, standing right in front of the couch, had his back to me. He was naked, his swimming trunks down around his ankles.

Kate was sitting on the couch in front of him. I could see her body from between his legs. She was dressed in the same leopard print bikini she had worn the day before.

I heard Kate hiss, "Yeah, that's it, give me that fucking cum." I could see her arm working vigorously from around John's left hip, presumably stroking his cock.

I then heard John grunt in orgasm.

At this point Kate leaned forward and all was silence for a moment.

Jealously rose up in me. I tried to hold it down. I had seen this happen before; a woman blowing John; him coming her mouth. It happened all the time at home, albeit, never when I wasn't present. I had never been taken by surprise like that. I completely lost control of my emotions in that single moment. I asked incredulously, "What the fuck is going on here?"

John craned his head around to look at me. He furrowed his brow and said, "Babe? We were just getting ready to go find you on the beach." He was a little flushed and out of breath.

I was stunned that he would say this with Kate still sucking cum out of his cock. Jealousy and rage clouded my vision and I screamed, "You are so full of shit!"

Kate poked her head from around John's left hip. She had a slight smile and traces of John's cream on her lips.

John looked confused. He turned around, his cock still semi-hard from his orgasm. He asked, "What's the matter?"

"'What's the matter?'" I yelled. "I return to find you coming into Kate's mouth and you ask me 'what's the matter?'"

Kate said, "You did say you were going to share him and he is just a man, after all."

"'Share him', sure, but not when I'm not even around," I said. My voice was easily five times louder than theirs, or at least that's the way it seemed to me.

"Since when?" John challenged.

"It's not fucking sharing if I'm not around, now is it?" I asked.

"Sure it is," Kate said, getting to her feet.

"No it isn't!" I screamed.

John pulled his trunks up and asked, "Hey, you said you were sharing me. That's the same as when you tell me to go fuck one of our friends because you're on your period."

"No it isn't. Besides, when I tell you that, you never do!" I told him loudly.

"So you don't really mean it?" he asked.

I was a little stymied on that one but the rage took over and I pressed on. "Sure I do but this is completely different. I'm not on my period. I'm fucking horny and you won't even look at me," I shouted.

Kate chimed in and asked, "Horny? You fucked Raul last night and you're still horny?"

"What?" John said. "You fucked Raul last night? You were the one that made us go to bed when I really wanted to stay up. I'm the one that was horny."

"Well, why didn't you say something then?" I asked.

"You didn't give me a chance to say anything. Hell, I thought at least we could fuck when we went to bed, but looks like you found Raul first," he said. I knew he wasn't comfortable fighting like this in front of Kate but his anger was overcoming him.

I was losing a little steam. John had never stood up to me this long and I had never been on weaker ground. So, I got desperate and said something I really shouldn't have. I said, "I did come to bed, but you had fallen asleep. You know, if you had wanted to get laid last night you could have done any number of things. You could have said something. You could have joined me in the shower. You could have stayed up until I got out of the shower. But, no, you didn't. You went to sleep. You snooze, you lose!"

I could see on his face that I had hurt him with that comment. He said calmly, which I hated, "Really? Is that how it is? You can fuck my sister. You can fuck Raul. You can fuck whoever you want but if I get one little blowjob, you explode?"

"Because I wasn't there!" I insisted, my voice still raised but not nearly as loud.

Still calm on the outside, though I could see he was very angry, John said, "I wasn't there when you fucked my sister. I wasn't there last night with Raul."

"You were under the same roof!" I said.

"I was asleep. How is that any different than you being a couple blocks away?" he pressed, raising his voice to a volume he has never used against me before.

"It just is," I replied defiantly. It sounded stupid to me even as I said it. I wanted to say more, but I couldn't find the words. I had no idea how to explain the difference, to him or myself.

"Look, the only rules we have it to be honest with each other and to never be jealous. I've been jealous over lots of things you've done but I've kept my mouth shut," John said, his tone starting calm but growing louder and more aggressive as he spoke.

Kate interjected, "Told you so."

I knew Kate was trying to make the point about men being jealous, but I was the one that was acting on that jealousy. I was the one that was flying off the handle. I was the one that was being possessive and trying to own John.

He continued without acknowledging that Kate has said anything. He was too wrapped up in making his own point. He nearly shouted, "You're the one that hates negative emotions. So what the fuck do you call this?"

That was like a splash of cold water to me. He was dead right on and I knew it. I was at a loss for words. I was so embarrassed. I had never had such strong feelings of jealously before in my entire life and I had no idea how to handle them. I only knew that I hurt inside.

I felt the tears begin to well up in my eyes. I couldn't face them. I had to get away. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

"Where the fuck are you going?" John shouted.

I didn't look back as I pulled the door closed behind me and headed for the elevator. Thankfully, the elevator doors opened with the first press of the call button and I slipped inside. I hit the lobby button as I heard the door to the condo open. As the elevator doors closed I saw John. I couldn't tell what the expression was on his face in the brief moment I had before the doors closed completely because the tears made it too difficult to see.

I cried in the elevator as it made its way to the ground floor. I felt so stupid. All I could think was how I had screwed everything up so royally in only one day.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,511 Followers