Back to Business Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers

"What'd you reckon chaps, is the old tramp worth investing in Francis for?" he laughed.

"Yeah I'd fuck it," said Tim.

His comment pleased Fiona who was inwardly smiling to herself.

"I'll decide when she's sucked my cock," said Neil.

"You heard the man tramp," Ian said to Fiona making his expectations clear enough just with the tone of his voice.

As she walked to Neil he stood up meeting her in the middle of the small area between the chairs, he towered over her no she was out her heels. Fiona stood about five foot five without heels and these all tipped six foot.

She reached forwards and popped open the clasp on his suit trousers and lowered the zip; his trousers fell round his feet with a little push and landed on the floor with a loud clunk. A huge bulge was trying to rip the front of his boxers which Fiona gulped at. It looked fucking massive and she reached out and stroked the bulge.

She could feel the hardness and she traced the bulge all over with her finger nail and gulped again, what was about to come out of them boxers was going to be big and her curiosity soon won over. She hooked her hands in the sides of his boxers and lowered them downwards.

As she did she couldn't tear her eyes away as a wide shaft began to appear from beneath his white Abercrombie & Fitch boxers. His cock sprang up violently as the elastic passed over his helmet and from how she was standing it came up and cracked her on the underside of the chin.

Her cheeks blushed further as the three young men laughed at her, she stood up and Neil's cock popped up some more. It was humungous, easily the biggest cock she ever had. It was easily ten inches long and covered in big veins; it was the first cock I'd seen that matched my own for girth making this thing a fucking monster.

What I've always lacked in length my girth has always sufficed as it never fails to stretch a woman's hole completely, what Neil was packing dwarfed my length by at least four inches. Fiona's eyes were wide, she loved cock, especially young hard big cock but this was clearly concerning her.

"Oh my fucking god," she whispered "I've never seen anything like it before, it's fucking ginormous," she said looking up at him.

"How you handle this has a bearing on whether we invest in Francis's company or not so remember that," Neil said.

Fiona reached out and wrapped her fingers around the tip of his cock by putting her fingers under his helmet and curling her fingers over the top. A gap of about an inch and a half or more separated her thumb and forefinger.

"Jesus Christ," she whimpered as she peeled back his foreskin to reveal a helmet as thick as his shaft. She pushed his foreskin back and wrapped a second hand around his shaft and slowly masturbated him, she spat on his cock to lubricate him then moved her hands up and down twisting them near the tip.

He allowed her to do these three or four times then told her to get her lips around it. She knew that from sucking my cock she'd fit it in her mouth but she wouldn't be able to do more than two or three inches.

She lowered her head and kissed the tip a couple of times and then spat on his cockhead, she then opened her mouth as wide as she could and lowered it over his helmet until it was in her mouth. She breathed rapidly through her nose sucking in air as a tight seal round his shaft made it impossible to breathe through her mouth.

She stopped for a moment then pushed more in until about three inch filled her mouth and she gagged. She lifted off and gasped for air two or three times then filled her mouth again this time stopping just before she gagged and pulling back to his helmet then lowering her head again.

"That's it like that you old tramp, first bitch in over a year that's took me in her mouth," he told her enjoying a warm mouth again. Fiona told me she felt pleased that she was the first woman in a year and his praise made her suck him as fast as he could.

"She'll do for me chaps," said Neil pushing her off and leaving her slobbering and gasping for air, "at least if her cunt can't take it I can just get her to suck my dick all night," he laughed.

She felt a hand on her left wrist pulling her round and she turned in to Ian who already had his cock out, "My turn tramp" he told her and then grabbed the back of her head and lowered it to his cock.

Ian's eight slid down her throat like a dream after Neil's monster and she let him face fuck her like her mouth was a cunt for over two minutes before he let her up. He pushed her to Tim who like Ian assisted her head to his cock and he too took it upon himself to fuck her face.

Tim was the smallest of the three and his cock was too, seven inches and thin gave Fiona's tired mouth a bit of a rest. By the time they'd done with her she could already hear Francis telling somebody outside that his assistant was just finishing up the gold package booking and wouldn't be a minute.

As the three left one man came in, fifteen minutes later Barry had left with a 04;15 booking and empty bollocks after dumping on her face.

She had an hours rest as trade slowed for a while and then she four more men securing 3 bookings leaving just the one slot left. They came through at five to five, Andy, Mitch and Mark shut the door behind them and Fiona carried out the pleasantries as fast as possible due to her 17:30 slot being filled.

"I'm not going to beat about the bush chaps I have a 17;30 two hour booking, I have one slot left at 14:15 tomorrow which is for you guys," she said reaching out to unbuckle Marks trousers.

He stepped back wondering what the hell was going on, "Gold package is me," she said "Mouth, pussy, arse in your hotel later," right now I'll suck all your cocks but we gotta be quick," she said reaching out again.

"What the hell is this all about?" said Andy.

"Mr Mulherne likes to offer something a little special and different for his clients, that something different is me, I'm the company whore, you sign up with the company and you get me an agreed amount of times as you agree with Mr Mulherne," she said checking her watch again.

"Now if that's something you're interested in get out your cocks, if not I really need to hurry along," she said.

Three cocks appeared in no time and she went to work on the middle six inches belonging to Mitch whilst she wanked the other two seven inches. She worked fast and had all three loads safely in her stomach in less than fifteen minutes.

"I'll see you tomorrow afternoon, if you're not all in one room, ring the number on my card and let me know which room to attend tomorrow. And with that she went, running off to the taxi rank out front to head to the Grosvenor hotel and her first 2 hour appointment of what was set to be an awfully long night.

Appointment 1- 17:30 - Grosvenor room 106 - Trevor

She slid the Ipad back in her hand bag after double checking the client's name, that wouldn't be professional forgetting a name, she sat back and looked out at the passing traffic for the next couple of minutes until the cab stopped at the front of the hotel.

"Thanks," she said handing the cabbie a tenner, "keep the change," she said steeping out.

Room 106 was a big plush suite on the third floor, after knocking the door she had been let in by Trevor who greeted her with abroad smile. Once inside Trevor poured her a glass of champagne. She didn't have a laptop tonight Francis had watched the previous footage and knew that Fiona wouldn't let him down.

She finished her drink and then Trevor asked her to get undressed, she told me that Trevor was actually a really nice guy and never ordered her around the whole time. Once undressed Trevor undressed and then led her to the shower where they spent half an hour soaping each other up and having a good feel of each other's bodies.

Trevor had then led Fiona out to the bed and without drying off lay her back and spread her legs in order to eat her pussy. Fiona did like having her pussy licked it's just that it didn't happen too much for her., as soon as men knew she was a whore licking her cunt didn't seem all that appealing.

Trevor had no such reservations after giving her a good clean in the shower and was really going to town between her legs, so much so that Fiona couldn't control herself any longer and clamped her thighs to his head and came over his mouth.

Once Fiona had released his poor head he looked up at her with an even bigger grin on his face and said, "This one of the nicest pussies I've ever tasted, and I've tasted a lot of pussy," he said lowering his mouth back to her cunt.

"Thank you Trevor, I'm glad you like my pussy," she panted.

She'd been there nearly an hour and fifteen minutes before she felt Trevor's cock easing in to her hole, he'd made her come twice with his tongue and her whole pussy was on fire from such a good licking.

"Fucking hell Trevor," she said, "What have you done to my pussy I'm so sensitive," she said enjoying the feeling of his seven inches pushing her sensitive folds apart.

She told me how Trevor had fucked her slow and deliberate, a majority of the men that had had her over the last two years just ploughed her and ploughed her hard. She said this fuck was nice and felt like she was being made love too for the first time in over 10 years.

She was fucked missionary and from behind, nice and slow and sensual until Trevor said he was close to coming, "Come inside me Trevor," she panted looking back over her shoulder and watched as he screwed up his face and spilled his load in to her.

Once she was off and dressed and ready to leave she went and gave Trevor a hug and a kiss on the bed, "Thank you Trevor, that was a really nice fuck, I haven't been with a man like that for years."

She kissed him again and then left him on the bed as she headed for the door.

Appointment 2 - 20:00 - Radisson room 45 - John & Bill

The Radisson wasn't too far from the Grosvenor so she was soon departing another taxi and heading towards another hotel room on special business for Mr Mulherne.

Over in the far corner of the ground floor was room 45, she knocked the door and was greeted by Bill, "Hey John, big tits is here," and let her passed shuting the door behind them.

Fiona doubted very much that she'd have another two hour appointment as nice as the one she'd just left with Trevor, her thoughts confirmed less than a minute later when John came out the bathroom behind her and slapped her arse.

"Owwww," she squealed.

Before she could turn she was grabbed from behind and two big hands landed on each of her breasts and she was then mauled. "Can't wait to see these things again can we Bill?" he laughed.

"Damn straight, I've been thinking about them big things since I left that little room, how about you help them out John seen as you've got your hands all over um," he said standing up and heading over.

The buttons on her blouse were them methodically opened by John as Bill stood directly in front of her leering, the blouse was opened and removed and then she felt the clip holding the bra together pop open. The bar slid forward as it loosened on her shoulders and came to rest on her nipples that held it up.

Bill reached out and using his fore finger pushed the bra down from the middle, the thin material felt nice as it scraped over her big nipple and she shuddered as it tickled.

Eventually the weight of the bra meant it fell from her breasts and she shook it of her arms to the floor between her feet and Bills. "That's better," said Bill. He reached out with his right hand and cupped her left breast which he squeezed few times before pinching a nipple.

Again Fiona moaned as her nipple was toyed with and Bill leered some more, "What size are these wonderful things?" he asked Fiona.

"36ee," she replied,"Owwww, oooooh," she whimpered as Johns hand came round her right side and covered her other breast before taking that nipple and pinching it.

They played with her nipples for the best part of ten minutes until they were out like big red bullets, swollen and sensitive, Fiona didn't mind telling me that he pussy was absolutely sodden after the nipple attention and when John peeled off her knickers he thought she'd wet herself.

"Fucking hell, she's pissed herself," he cried out at the state of her drenched knickers.

"No, no John it's from the nipple play it makes my pussy gush I can't help myself," she said embarrassed that her own body reacted like that.

Once naked she was knelt down at the foot of the bed and their two fat short cocks were presented to her face, she soon forgot about how nice the fuck with Trevor was when Bills fat cock was filling her mouth again and John's fat meat was placed in her palm.

She was back to being used exactly how she was trained to be, and she was under no illusions that's all she was when she left John and Bill's room. Her jaw ached already and she still had 14 more men to service she thought as she stood in the lift straightening herself up.

She told them at the convention that she looked forward to having their fat cocks in her and they certainly granted her wish, she'd spent the best part of an hour and forty minutes with a cock in her mouth, pussy, arse or any combination of two of her orifices being obscenely stretched.

As her lift doors slid shut she couldn't help but put her hand under her terribly shout skirt and probe her sensitive clit, "mmmmm" she moaned pushing her fingers to her clit harder. She took out her phone and checked her next appointment, Mike, 22:00 at the Grovesner.

She hoped her trip would be as equally as pleasing as her first trip there this evening when Trevor had fucked her like a wife rather than a whore. After the fucking she'd just received from them two horny old bastards she needed a nice easy ride she thought.

by 22:10 her thoughts of an easy ride were firmly at the back of her mind because she was no further than three steps inside Mike's room on all fours with her arse in the air. Her bare nipples rubbed the carpet as she rocked back and forth every time Mike shoved the huge dildo in her pussy.

As soon as the door opened he'd yanked her inside and roughly pulled out her breasts before pushing her on all fours telling her to keep her arse in the air. he skirt was pushed round her waist and her sodden knickers round her knees.

"Look at that pussy, soaking fucking wet," Mike had said walking over to the bed and pulling the box from a black and gold bag. She heard him tearing at the packaging behind her wondering just what the hell he was up to.

"I was saving this for later but it looks to me as though you'll take it now," he said tossing the box down to her left. She turned her head slightly and saw the box, '10" meat treat' was down its length. She voluntarily let her knees slide apart a little opening her well stretched cunt a fraction wider just as she felt a cold rubber cock head nudge her lips.

I say nudged but in reality it pushed them aside and slid in without two much force as her greasy come filled cunt readily accepted the fake cock in its entirety She moaned unashamedly as her pussy was filled, she didn't care whether the cock in her hole was real or rubber, it filled and stretched her all the same.

And it was now fucking her under the control of yet another stranger who would sign up to business with Francis after sampling the corporate whore.

She was even ashamed to admit that she urged Mike to fuck her harder as she neared orgasm from the big fake dick, and as she reached between her own legs with her right hand finding her clit with ease she exploded uncontrollably.

"You're a disgrace," said Mike, his words bringing her prematurely down form her intense high. His words hurt and excited her all at the same time, she never could explain that although it caused her embarrassment to be seen in such a way, it spurred her own for more degrading acts just as much.

Knowing how disgusting her behaviour was to Mike made her come again within a minute of the last orgasm and she suddenly began saying alsorts of things to Mike.

"You like how disgusting I am though don't you Mike?" she said trying to look back and catch his eye, "I bet you stuck up bitch wife wouldn't let you fuck her with that dildo would she Mike?" Fiona said wiggling her arse around urging him to fill her hole with that huge dildo again.

"Go on shove it back in Mike, I want what your wife doesn't, I'll take what your wife can't Mike," she berated him. Mike was getting considerably more annoyed at being challenged and Fiona sensed his annoyance but didn't stop.

"I'm the disgusting whore your wife will never be Mike, come on fuck me like a slut, fuck me how you want to fuck your stiff wife," she said.

That was enough for Mike he'd heard quite enough.

"Owwwww," she squealed as he grabbed her short hair and pulled her to her feet, she was then pulled over to the bed and pushed forward on to it.

"Spread yourself whore," he told her and immediately both hands reached back and pulled her disgusting open for him. "You want fucking like I want to fuck my wife do you bitch?" he spat stripping his clothes not taking his eyes from her waiting holes.

"Yes, yes Mike, fuck me like that frigid bitch wont," she told him, angering him with the truth.

"Don't call my wife, she got more class than you, you disgusting whore," he spat stepping from his trousers leaving himself naked and sporting the hardest cock he'd ever never admit to having as he approached Fiona.

He slapped her right arse cheek really hard, causing her to flinch and squeal before moving her hand to touch the tender skin, "Move your hand," she was told and moved it straight back and pulled her pussy open.

She smiled knowing that the more she called his wife the harder his cock got, "Doesn't the frigid bitch spread like this Mike, is that why your balls are so big?" she teased him.

Smack!

He hit her hard on the same sore cheek and again she squealed but held her cunt open, water filled her eyes from that attack and at the same time Mikes cock seemed to grow another few centimetres.

"I told you don't call my wife bitch" he said and with that he rammed the big ten inch dildo right up her cunt.

"Oh fuck, owww," Fiona shouted at the unexpected powerful intrusion. Her hands were now holding her pussy open for no reason as the thick dildo was opening her all by itself so she relaxed her arms for a moment.

Mike then placed a foot on the bed beside her and hovered above her, she knew what was coming she wasn't stupid to it anymore so lifted her hands back to either side of her arsehole and pulled opening it for Mikes cock.

"Does the frigid bitch spread her arsehole for you Mike? I bet she doesn't does she that's why you want mine isn't it?" She said feeling his cock head rest in the concave of her anus.

"No the frigid bitch barely lets me fuck her at all, let alone her arse," he eventually admitted to himself and Fiona of his wife's frigidness.

"Take mine Mike, that's why I'm here, I'm that disgusting whore that men want their wives to be," she told him. Her own admittance at what she had become over the last two years coupled with her arsehole opening for Mike's cock tipped her over and she came again.

By the time she'd come back to her senses Mike was balls deep in her tightest hole with his balls resting on the base of the dildo lodged in her cunt. Mike reached under and she began to feel the huge dildo slide from her cunt.

"No leave it, fuck my arse with it in, I can take it," she told him. She felt it ease back in again and she cooed at being so full.

Fiona began to understand just why his wife didn't put out for Mike so much, he'd been banging her arsehole for well over twenty five minutes now and showed no sign of letting up. Maybe his wife couldn't handle his relentless energy and stamina, Fiona herself had begun to regret winding him up so much.

MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers