Back to Business Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers

"Oooooohhhh myyyy goooooddddd," Fiona moaned as he held her tight. She now knew why he wanted her like this, folded up, legs up high, it closed her cunt her and squashed her pelvis down narrowing her pussy canal further. Now she had 10 inches or more of solid thick dick trying to force it open.

He wasn't lying when he told her she was going to feel every inch, barely had his perfect helmet forced its way inside was she coming hard on his cock, her ravaged cunt muscles still constricting round his meat like a boa constrictor.

He held her tight and stopped pushing his cock in as he enjoyed the feeling of her unbelievably tight passage squeezing the life out of his cock, "Go on whore let your pussy grip my cock as you come," he said.

This only seemed to make her come harder and squeeze his cock more tightly as a second wave of incredible orgasm rushed through her and she found herself begging him to give her some more.

He duly obliged and she bucked against his cock as she felt his solid helmet graze against her groin bone as his wonderful meat eased in to her.

She opened her eyes and looked down, "Oh gawd no," she whimpered looking down at the three inch wide pole still easing in to her with about five inches remaining, she came twice more before she felt his pubes tickle her exposed clit and then his pubic bone push hard against her own.

"Be gentle she whimpered, I've never had anything this big before," she said through gritted teeth because of the uncomfortableness she felt being so full in this awkward position.

Neil looked at her real close and smirked, she told me it was a dirty, evil smirk, a smirk that told her he had other ideas, "Whores don't get to request anything, especially gentle sex, I'll fuck you however I see fit do you understand me whore?" he said.

"Yes," she said meekly.

With that he pulled out all most all of his cock and it felt as if he was turning her inside out, that was until he drilled it back in hard and deep, SLAM, his pubic bone smashed hers and her cunt buried from the forcefulness.

Three, four , five, slam, slam, slam, harder, faster, he fucked her then let her go and she flopped back on to the palms of her hands and the intense pain lessened but the fullness remained. How long had she been being ravaged by such an impressive cock she couldn't say, her mind was a blur, her eyes rolled in her head and her cunt pulsated and the mother of all orgasms brewed deep in her womb.

As that orgasm grew so did a feeling in her cunt she hadn't felt before, Fiona told me that it felt as if she was bubbling upside as if she was really going to explode, she gripped the edge of the table top until her knuckles were white and she began to moan deeply, deep from in her belly almost like a growl. She was close, her legs squeezed tighter on to Neil's broad shoulders pulling him closer, deeper in to her wanton hole.

A moment later with a ear splitting squeal her hips bucked upwards off the table and she squeezed Neil hard, harder than she ever squeezed any man before as her body erupted on the biggest cock of her whore life filled her.

Neil somehow managed to lever her legs off his shoulders so that he held them in each hand and pushed them back freeing himself so that he could vacate her pussy. As his helmet plopped from her hole that's when it happened, Fiona's body unleased, erupted just like she'd felt deep in her tummy.

Fluid shot in all directions from her cunt, a lot covered Neil's cock and abdomen as well as her own thighs, the table and the floor and Neil's feet.

"Fuck me!" said Ian, "I aint never seen a woman squirt in real life" he announced.

She heard all the men talking about what she'd just done and calling it an amazing sight but she couldn't respond, her mouth wouldn't work, she just whimpered and thought about the most amazing orgasm she'd ever had.

Had she squirted? She thought.

She had heard about it but never ever heard of anyone of her girlfriends mention it, she never in a million years thought that she would be doing it herself. Then embarrassment crept in at the absurdity of what she'd just done in front of four strangers, she listened and cringed as they described in gory detail where her womanly come had landed.

She lifted up and looked first at Neil and then his wonderful cock, then her eyes turned to the other three who stood smirking, whilst wanking their cocks, "I'm so sorry," she said, "I didn't mean to," she was stopped dead by Neil.

"Mean to do what whore? Squirt all over the place?" he said approaching her again and letting his cock head rest on her clit.

"Yes, squirt like that I've never," again he stopped her.

"Never had a cock this big," he said lifting it to slap her clit.

"Yes," she whispered

"Do you need it inside you again whore?" he said rubbing his helmet around her hole now making her squirm.

"Yes, yes I need it in me," she said moving her groin trying to impale herself on him but he kept pulling away adding to her frustrations.

"Ask nicely then whore," he said laughing, enjoying it.

"Please put your big cock back inside me Neil, I need it in me." She begged him.

And she was rewarded instantly as he pushed inside her and that wonderful feeling came flooding back instantly and her appreciation was shown by a loud moan and then she thanked him, "Thank you Neil, thank you for having such a big hard cock," she said laying back to enjoy being used by him again.

It was short lived though as he pulled her up to the sitting position again and the pain returned, but only briefly as she was grabbed under the arms and picked up by Neil who waited until she'd threw her arms and legs round his neck and back and then lowered her down his dick. Shit she was full to the brim she tried to lift herself up by her arms round his neck but he pushed her back down his meat from her hips.

Then he began bouncing her up and down at his desired tempo and by gosh did she tell me it felt good. It felt so good and she was so oblivious to the fact he'd walked her over towards the bar where Lee was leaning on a stool, watching and of course wanking his nine and a half incher. It wasn't until she felt a nudge at her arsehole that she lifted her head and opened her eyes.

Ian and Tim looked at her smirking, and wanking, she turned as much as she could and saw she was up against Lee. Mixed emotions rushed through her in that instance, damn she wanted to be fucked by the two biggest dicks in the room she was certain of that but she was scared that it'd be too much for her.

Lee was a bit taller than Neil so was crouched at the moment, his cock head pressed against her smallest hole, her feelings disappeared a moment later as a second fat prick penetrated her arsehole and she screamed out in pain.

"Nooooo, arrgghhh, it's too much, oww, owwwwwww," she squealed but to no avail, Lee's cock travelled deeper inside her rubbing along the shaft of his brothers fat cock only the opposite of a thin wall separating her two cock channels.

Lee then stopped as he had no more to give and they held her there letting her feel the nineteen plus inches of meat that she was impaled on. As much as it hurt she knew protesting was to no avail and what she was feeling now was the worst or best however you looked at it that it could be. Ian and Tim only packed sevens and eights so when it was their turn she would get some short respite.

"Just fuck me you big dicked bastards," she whimpered.

"Oh we will, wont we Lee?" said Neil.

"To right bro," he said.

That signalled the beginning of a five minute pussy and arsehole pounding she wouldn't forget in a hurry. In turn they pumped in and out of her holes, pussy, arse, pussy, arse, pussy, arse, over and over splitting her, stretching her out and plunging her deep. She came of course, when doesn't Fiona come.

Since becoming my whore the inner slut has be released and all those years of neglect has left her with a storage bank of orgasms so big I doubt she'll ever use them up! But she was having a good go tonight. As she came for the third time in five minutes she knew the feeling, she knew she was going to squirt.

"Oh god I'm going to come, I'm going to squirt, I'm sorry, shit, I'm going to," they lifted her off both cocks and she wrapped her legs round Neil and squirted all over his tummy, showering his torso and cock in more potent juices.

She was lowered to the floor and she struggled to get her balance, her legs were like jelly, her cunt and arse ached, her thighs were covered in her own juice. She reached out for Lee's cock to support herself on as her orgasm subsided.

In the meantime Tim had laid himself on the floor at her feet and his cock stood up from his groin, she knew what was expected and didn't need telling what to do so like a good her she put one leg across Tim and then squatted down straight on his cock which her pussy engulfed with extraordinary ease after what she'd just had in her for over fifteen minutes.

She bounced up and down his cock, going through the motions more than enjoying it, to enjoy herself now she needed Neil or Lee's massive cock s in her but she'd go along to keep everyone happy. After a few minutes the hand she was expecting came to the middle of her back and she bent forward like a good whore, dropping her left tit in to Tim's mouth for him to feast on whilst her arsehole was presented for Ian.

Ian's cock slid in her bum and joined Tim's in her body; damn she could easily tell that she was now at least four inches short in length and a huge amount of girth short of being truly satisfied. She bucked hard against both cocks, backing in to Ian after having Tim's slammed up her but it just didn't feel the same.

She didn't come or even felt close to coming as Ian and Tim ploughed away at her faster and harder but they wore themselves out and both slipped from her holes and collapsed on the floor in sweaty heaps. Fiona got no such respite, not that she wanted any as she was she was happily pulled down on top of Lee's young solid pole.

"Oh god yesss, this is what I need," she said lowering herself completely on to his nine and a half inch fat pole arse first, she then began humping it hard and fast eager for the feeling of fullness again and hungry for another orgasm.

"No what you need is this as well," said Neil pushing her back so that she had to reach back and put her palms on Lee's smooth hard chest.

She stopped humping and sat down all the way on Lee and watched Neil's huge dick move closer to her pussy, it pushed against her swollen lips and they parted with considerable ease now and redily accepted the biggest dick she'd ever had. He pushed inside in one measured movement no longer necessary to stop until he bottomed out.

"God yesssssssss, this is what I neeeeeeeeeedddddd," she screamed," Fuck me, fuck me hard you big dick bastards," she screamed.

And the brothers duly obliged her and pounded both her holes over and over until she'd screamed and come the house down, she looked at the clock as she was staggering to her feet, "Shit boys I need to hurry you along you only have five minutes, I have other clients to attend to," she said.

She was roughly pulled back to the ground and positioned on her knees and all the men gathered round, she looked at the four cocks hanging in her face and took one down her throat and reached out for two others to wank.

"You better work fast whore," Tim said laughing. And she was working fast, her head was going ten to the dozen between Lee and Ian and her hands worked as fast as possible on the cocks in her hands.

It was from the left that she felt hot spunk hit her cheek and neck and she turned to look at the cock of Tim as it spewed the remainder of his seed on her tits, she took him in her mouth and sucked the rest of his tasty come from his dick and then concentrated on the other three.

Lee came next down her throat with a huge load that filled her cheeks there was so much of it, but by god did it taste nice she told me, so creamy and thick and felt lovely slipping down her throat. What she couldn't swallow she let run from her mouth down her chin before stuffing Ian's in her mouth to finish him off.

H came within a minute of being in her mouth and she eagerly swallowed him down and then turned to Neil, she'd saved the best till last and hungrily devoured his meat, or as much as she could get in her mouth. She worked him as fast as possible knowing that she was going to be late for her next appointment by some considerable time if she didn't end this in the next minute or two.

She swirled her tongue round his helmet and she felt his buttocks stiffen so she jambed her tongue in his japs eye and his groin bucked forwards and his wonderful seed flew across her face, plastering her from forehead to chin.

As soon as his dick had stopped twitching she sucked him clean and then pushed herself up on to very unsteady legs, "Please can we get my clothes I really have to go," she said heading for the door.

She dint care about the come all over her face, she'd sort that in the taxi. They all followed naked and opened the door to the corridor and she almost bumped in to Ivan the other side a she rushed through. He stopped her and looked her up and down and smiled, a knowing smile that Fiona didn't pick up on in her haste.

"Please can you take me for my clothes now?" she whimpered meekily.

They all laughed and Ivan released his grip and pushed her down the corridor in front of the men, she strode with as much purpose as her jellified legs would take her right to the reception counter. The older man looked at her with pure disdain firstly at her come splattered face and then down her body that showed all the marks of a well fucked whore.

"Please can I have my clothes back sir?" she said softly

"I think you're forgetting to thank somebody," said the old man looking at her hard and holding her gaze. She had genuinely forgot what had be said between Ivan and the men in the heat of it all so she just stood there looking dumb and covered in come.

"Bend over and touch your toes, actually hold your ankles and move those feet shoulder width apart," said the old receptionist. He watched her until she'd obeyed his command, "good, now I assume you take it in pussy and arse?" he asked rummaging under the counter.

"Yes." She said thinking she was about to get fucked by the old receptionist.

"Thought so, I'd love to fuck you myself but I just can't get a stiffy no more, that's why Ivan does the fucking and I do the ordering about," he said slamming her box of clothes down on the side, "You get these when Ivan's had a go on you," he said. "You understand me whore?"

She heard footsteps and then heavy jeans and belt hit the floor and then she watched boxer shorts, white with black elastic band, land on top of these and she felt big hands on her hips, "Yes I understand," she whimpered and braced herself.

She felt a cock head of considerable size bump in to her pussy lips and then spread them as another strange cock entered her destroyed pussy, she moaned at the intrusion and altered her stance to support herself better. She felt Ivan's body right up against hers and knew he was all the way in.

The initial feel of his cock felt big but now not so, he must be one of them blokes with an oversized helmet opposed to the shaft of their dick she told me. Not that it mattered much, he was still buried in her hole and then he began fucking her hard and fast making sure she rocked back and forth as he smashed in to her.

He made her come once, not because he was a good fuck or even that his cock was massive, more to the point that she was bent over in the reception lobby getting fucked as the four young CEO's looked on as well as the old receptionist.

Ivan came in her pussy after less than ten minutes, maybe even seven minutes buts she wasn't complaining and hurriedly dressed moments after having her cunt vacated by Ivan. She didn't even stop to say bye properly and left the hotel leaving fits of laughter behind. She headed to the road with come all over her face and stuck out her arm.

Moments later she stepped in to a black cab and settled down and closed her eyes whilst she cleaned her pretty face, she was tired, sore, aching and pissed off once she'd checked her watch. Fuck she thought, she would be at least half hour late to her 04:15 and still had 8 more cocks to service across 4 hotels.

Almost 10 hours later she was in another black cab on the way to her final meeting with the last three clients she'd arranged to meet. Her hair was all over the place and matted with sperm, her makeup was smudged round her face and her clothing was dishevelled. She was spent so she took the opportunity to lay back and close her eyes.

She awoke when the taxi braked sharply outside a block of flats and after handing the driver a crumpled twenty she staggered out the car in to the afternoon sunlight. She looked around and held her face up to the sun savouring the warm glow for a few moments before trudging up the steps at 14:45 making her a good 3/4 of an hour late.

She entered the lobby of the presidential hotel and scanned the room for an indication of where the rooms where. To the left she spotted a sign and headed for them with a purpose like she knew where she was going. After a few minutes of walking the corridors she came across the room number and knocked.

The door swung open after a minute and a bloke named Mitch stared back at her, looked her up and down and then smiled, "Better late than never, you had a rough night?" He asked.

"You could say that," she said stepping inside the last hotel room of her appointments. This was it the last three cocks she'd service this weekend for Francis, after these two hours she'd have sucked and fucked 25 cocks in a weekend, the most she'd ever done.

When she went through she was asked why she was so late and she admitted to over running with a client earlier in the day, this didn't go down well and she was asked how long for.

"Half an hour," she said standing in the middle of the room with three pairs of eyes on her, looking her up and down undressing her.

"We expect the same as that client before we commit, actually we want half an hour extra each just because were last," said Mitch coming up behind her, "Strip, but leave the heels on," he whispered in her ear.

She was soon naked except her heels in front of three more men, she'd long stopped covering her tits and cunt as it was just a pointless exercise when she would be getting fucked by them all shortly anyway.

She was told to lay on the bed and spread her legs, which she did and the men's faces told her the story and she blushed, embarrassed that the three strangers were looking at her ravaged pussy.

"I'm sorry my cunts such a mess, I've been servicing clients all night and day for Francis, they can still be used and I'll fuck you real good, you won't be disappointed I promise," she assured them.

They took her to the big walk in shower and all four squeezed in and she was cleaned thoroughly by the three men how soaped her down and paid extra attention to her pussy and arsehole, once clean she was pushed to her knees and sucked all their dicks as the water cascaded over them. She actually enjoyed sucking them as they weren't rough or demanding, they just let her do her thing.

She didn't really pay much attention to the time as she was having quite a good time, the sex was good, not rough or overly hard and they paid attention to her needs making her come with their tongues on her clit numerous times during their appointment.

The extension time passed for lateness and still she serviced them singular, double penetration or all three at once she didn't mind, eventually they all collapsed spent on the floor of the hotel room, come ran from her cunt like a waterfall as well as her arse, her face was plastered as was her hair. She'd spent four hours with the three and milked each cock three times with one of her holes.

MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers