Back to Business Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at her watch, still thirty five minutes of time left she thought as he slowed momentarily for a few seconds and then went back to hammering her hard and fast for another five minutes or more.

He pulled out and Fiona took the opportunity to shift her position and give her arms a rest. She then felt the dildo being eased from her cunt and suddenly she was completely empty and she didn't like the feeling. She looked back towards Mike as if to say, "Where's the cock gone".

He saw the look of desperation in her eyes and laughed, "Disgusting whore, you need it don't you?"

"Yes, yes Mike I need cock," she admitted to him as she worked her clit with her fingers.

"On your back," he told her.

She lay back and removed one leg from her saturated white thong and let it hand smuttily around one leg.

Mike approached and she saw his cock properly for the first time, nine inches of meat stood out in front of him swaying as he approached. He guided his wonderful cock in to her pussy and Fiona thanked him, although she didn't mind rubber or real and would refuse neither, nothing felt better than a real thick solid cock pushing her pussy lips open.

She came again, maybe for the fourth time just with Mike and she'd lost count of how much she'd come tonight and she was still only on cock four of seventeen. The obscenity of what she'd just thought made her buck ahrd against Mike's cock and her cunt muscles gripped his cock as she came almost instantly again.

"God your one dirty bitch," he said smiling at her as her eyes rolled in her head as she came hard in front of him, not embarrassed for him to see her come, she was more proud that she could release herself like that on strangers cocks and actually enjoyed it.

She then spent the next fifteen minutes with his cock deep slow fucking her arse whilst he simultaneously fucked her pussy with the dildo. He took this nice and slow making sure Fiona felt every inch of both cocks; he'd sometimes hold himself and the dildo deep in her and rotate the dildo in her cunt.

Eventually he came a huge load in her arse, she thought he wouldn't ever stop, god did his balls need milking. When she stood up his come gushed from her arse and splashed on to the carpet between her feet, she quickly pulled her thong up trapping the rest inside.

"Thanks," said Mike catching her by surprise, "I really needed that, and your right my wife is a frigid bitch."

Fiona smiled as she left heading for the lift leaving behind another satisfied customer.

Checking her schedule in the lift she knew she was in for hardest part of the night, she again cursed herself for winding Mike up as a nice easy fuck was what she really needed knowing that over the next four hours she would have to service Peter & Clifford at the Grand followed by Neil, Tim and Ian at Earls Court Gardens.

Once she was through this bit she knew she was one cock over half way and she'd have about another 10 hours of fucking left in order to complete her schedule. She had absolutely no idea how she was going to last the night, already her pussy and arsehole had been ravaged by the first four men.

At 01:55 she was leaving another hotel room after servicing Peter and Clifford, sperm was on her face and in her hair where Clifford had unloaded less than five minutes ago. Peter had come on her tits an she was sent away like this after being fucked in all of her holes by both men, luckily for her they were below average in the manhood department and couldn't last too long.

She didn't feel much worse than she had when leaving Mike's except for being made to walk out of the hotel with the spoils of another man splattered across her face. She'd been told to leave it there until she'd hailed a taxi and if anyone asked she was to tell them what it was.

Now she was alone, they hadn't walked her down so she could've cleaned herself up and they'd of been none the wiser, it was something about being told what to do by men that meant she was now sat in the taxi telling the driver that the mess on her face wasn't food, but actually the sperm of a man she'd just fucked.

That taxi to Earls Court Gardens cost her the additional flash of some tits to keep the driver happy.

She cleaned her face with a baby wipe before ringing the door buzzer on the hotel security door. This hotel she was visiting was much much smaller than the big chains and getting in meant ringing the buzzer.

She was already nervous about meeting these three young CEO's, they had been rude and confident from the outset and Neil had a ginormous cock. She knew these next two hours were going to be the hardest and probably most pleasurable of the lot, after all she loved younger, harder, more virile cock. But first she had to get in.

The door eventually clicked and she pushed inside and shut the door behind her and entered a small lobby area, a thin man stood behind the counter and a security guard come concierge stood to the left. She could hear laughter from the room to the right that looked like the bar. Her stomach knotted, she had a feeling this was going to be humiliating.

He feelings proved to be correct less than twenty seconds after she'd thought them as the thin receptionist looked up at her blankly, "You must be the whore?" he said bluntly and held Fiona's stunned gaze with a piercing stare.

"Yes, I am the whore," she whispered the feeling of embarrassment she thought she'd quashed rushed through her body reddening her face. She broke gaze and looked at the floor.

"You're to leave all clothing and belongings in here?" he said lifting a box on to the counter from underneath, not once breaking his gaze.

Oh fuck she thought what the hell was going on, ""My clothes?" she asked timidly.

"My guests are very well paying and gave me clear instructions to have the whore remove all her clothing and leave it with belongings at reception, to be returned on departure after two hours," he said.

She looked dumbfounded still.

"And if the whore refuses I'm to send her away and call this number," he said lifting up a post-it-note, "A Mr Mulherne," he said raising an eyebrow at her. Fiona approached the desk and put her handbag in the followed by her phone.

She then stripped in front of the receptionist and security man who both just stared at her the whole time not once changing facial expression. The last thing she dropped in the box were her come soaked thin thong knickers, and at this point the receptionist looked at them and then at her and she could see disgust in his eyes.

"These will be returned before you leave whore, now if you'd like to see Ivan he'll show you through," the older reception guy said sliding the box of her belongings off the counter and putting it somewhere behind.

She turned to Ivan the large security guy and walked towards him totally naked, she saw his eyes drop to the matted thin strip of pubic hair between her legs before travelling up her body stopping at her wobbling big breasts for a moment before holding her gaze. She felt vulnerable and embarrassed but didn't cover up.

She stepped to within two feet of him and stopped, he looked at her and stepped sideways, "Follow the corridor whore," he said.

His words stung, a lowly security guard talking down to her calling her a whore embarrassed her only slightly before it man her pussy moisten. She walked past and headed down the carpeted corridor towards the jovial noise of men ahead. She passed what looked like the restaurant, some lifts, and a corridor towards some other part of the hotel.

The noise of male voices got louder and the dull beat of music could be heard behind the laughter of the men. She saw a sign on the wall mounted on gold or gold plated and etched in black the word bar, she knew where to go now and continued naked to the bar with Ivan not far behind, checking out her arse she thought.

As she approached the double doors at the end of the corridor her stomach knotted, the laughter was loud, the men she had come to meet certainly sounded like they were drunk and in a jovial mood. Her arrival would only increase the excitement and she braced herself for what could be a torrid two hours.

Her hand held the door handle a fraction longer than Ivan was comfortable with, he didn't want to delay well paying customers as it was almost the start time of their two hour slot. He reached over and yanked it open and she saw in to the room the laughter stopping instantly.

She felt a nudge in her back and stepped forward and walked in to the bar area.

"Heeeey, here's the whore right on cue," she heard one of them shout. She wasn't sure who as her mind was a blur because she thought she could see four not three men and she looked frantically at the faces.

"Come on lads let's get the party started we've only got two hours," said Tim coming from around the far side of the circular table where the four had been seated playing what looked like cards.

"Thanks Ivan, " he said slipping him a twenty pound note as he put an arm around Fiona's waist and then lowered it too her arse which he squeezed. "We'll see you right on the way out Ivan, don't worry about that," he said. This unnerved Fiona further, what the hell did that mean she thought?

"No worries," Ivan said and then backed away leaving her alone in the room with Tim, Neil and Ian and the one other strange man who looked much younger than the other three even though she knew they were only mid-twenties themselves.

She must've been looking apprehensive and it was picked up by Tim almost as soon as the door shut, "We hadn't agreed on a guest had we whore, is that going to jeopardise our business with Francis?" Tim said running his free hand up her stomach and on to her tits which he openly mauled in front of the other three.

"Ouch," she squealed as he pinched her right nipple and pulled it away from her body lifting her heavy 38ee by her nipple causing her to moan loudly. Those of you that know Fiona will remember she cannot hide what nipple play does to her sexually.

He dropped her tit and repeated the same thing with the other making sure both her teats were left engorged pointing straight out. "Well?" he asked again, "Is it going to be a problem for you to entertain Neil's brother Lee, he's just turned eighteen so don't worry?" Tim laughed.

She knew that she wanted to say no and probably should of but Francis wouldn't be happy if he knew she'd fucked up a deal just because there was one more cock on the menu and she refused to service it. So she did what any good corporate whore would do who was acting on the best interests of her employer.

"No that won't be a problem," she said at the same time as three of Tim's fingers eased in to her sticky cunt so it came out of her mouth as more of a high pitched squeak. His fingers rubbing her cunt walls was sensitive enough so god know what Neil's cock would feel like she thought.

"I thought that would be the case," said Tim pulling his sticky fingers out and holding them up to the others, "I don't think one extra dick will make much difference to this whores pussy, it's been well fucked," he stated, "How many have had the gold package tonight whore?" he asked walking her over to the table.

"Clear the table," he told them and they pushed everything off making way for her and she was turned round and told to lay back with her head hanging over the edge. She then was told to bring her knees up and let her knees fall open, all four men gathered at the bottom end of the table where her arse sat nicely on the edge, her legs splayed and well fucked holes on show.

"How many whore?" asked Tim again.

She had a quick count up then broadcast how much whore she'd already been "Six, I've fucked six men already," she said.

"Fucking hell," she heard Lee say, astounded by what he was hearing being admitted.

"These tramps do exist Lee, especially in the big companies like were in, tramps like this will fuck anybody for the cash they get, right isn't it whore?" said Neil.

"Yes, that's right, I'll fuck whoever Francis wants me to for the company," she admitted.

She then heard a zipper lower and trousers fall to the floor, and then she felt a cock head rubbing round her opening and she braced herself.

"I suppose you're here for cocks seven, eight, nine and now a bonus cock ten aren't you?" said Ian slapping her clit with his cock head.

"Yes, that's why I'm here. I'm here to give clients the gold package of my pussy, arsehole and mouth," she said slipping in to saleswomen mode running through the options like a burger menu. Again Ian slapped the head of his eight inches against her clit and the bar area was filled with the crude wet slapping noise once again.

"Oh your definitely going to give us the gold package whore," said Ian lowering his helmet and thrusting forward right in to her well used hole until his pubic bone rested against her pussy.

"Oh. Owwwww, shit." She cried as her cunt took another strange cock.

"You better fill the bitch's mouth one of you, we've only got two hours remember," said Ian looking at his three mates. Tim was closet and moved in to position behind her head and lowered his trousers and boxers to the floor and kicked them off.

He opened his legs and shuffled over Fiona's head that now hung back off the edge, she watched as a set of hairy balls lowered to her mouth from above and she opened her mouth in readiness for Tim to drop them in.

His nuts filled her mouth and her nose buried in his anus and she gagged at the sweaty smell, she sucked hungrily on his nutsack to take her mind from the thought of his anus on her nose, and his moaning above indicated that he enjoyed what her mouth was doing.

Ian had begun to fuck her now, slow and deep making sure she took the whole of his length each time with emphasis being placed on the last two inch he powered in to her by pulling her hips on to his forward thrust jamming his cock hard in to her.

She could do nothing but moan obscenely underneath Tim who eventually freed her face from the confines of his nuts and arse crack and she took the opportunity to take in lots of air before his now hard seven inches was pushed past her lips and down her throat. From the angle her head hung over the table access down her throat was easier than ever and Tim fully exploited this.

She took as much as possible, maybe five inches and then gagged, coughed and spat as he pulled his saliva coated cock out and proceeded to slap her face with it. He fed his cock back in but only enough for her to comfortably suck now and she managed to find an awkward rhythm in order for her to suck him at the same time she gripped his base and masturbated him.

She was so in to sucking Tim's cock that didn't register that Ian had vacated her pussy leaving in momentarily empty and it wasn't until she felt a pain from the opposite end of the table that her head shot up in amazement at the cause and she saw Lee standing between her legs with a big grin spread across his young face.

"Oh yes Lee, you feel like a big boy, let me see your cock," she said, eager to see what had spread her walls so wide.

He pulled out and lifted his cock and lay it on her pubic strip, "Oh my, so big for a young man, big cocks run in your family I see," she said looking across to Neil who was stroking his ginormous 10 inches. His brother Lee was perhaps only a half inch or so shorter but packed as much girth, "I'm glad Neil invited you along," she said which bought around a fresh round of degrading name calling that didn't faze her one bit.

"Stick it back in me Lee, fuck me real good with that young big dick," she told him before dropping her head back for more of Tim's dick to feed on.

She was impressed by the young lads fucking technique, he didn't just bang away at her hard and fast like most of the young boys she'd fucked, he actually alternated his speed, rotated his hips a bit and stopped to rub his impressive shaft along the length of her slit and clit. She was adamant he'd fucked more woman than he probably let on.

It was under his non-expected excellent cockmanship that Fiona crumbled in to the submission of her first orgasm, she pulled her head from Tim's meat and lifted herself up on her elbows to watch Lee's impressive eighteen year old cock in the last few strokes before she slung her legs around his back and threw her head back and wailed like a the cock hungry whore I'd trained her to be.

"Look at her lads, make the bitch come hard Lee, keep fucking the slut she needs it hard," said Neil pulling her left leg from behind his brother and nodding to Ian to do the same. They then walked towards her head with her legs and pulled them back spreading her cunt and giving Lee unobstructed access to her pulsating pussy.

He began fucking her again as she continued to come hard on his cock and no sooner had her first orgasm finished she lifted her head again and looked between her legs at the young boy and a said, "That's it you young big dick bastard, fuck me hard, I need it, I'm going to come againnnnn, yes, screw me, screw me like a slut," she begged the young man hammering her hole.

And he did just that, he fucked Fiona's well used slutty hole and when she came he didn't even miss a stroke between her legs powering nine and a half inches all the way in to her body with furious energy. She was so lost in orgasm that she didn't even notice, or didn't seem to notice that lee had pulled out of her cunt and was replaced by Ian between her legs.

"Owwwwww" she squealed at the intrusion she felt between her legs and her eyes shot open to see Ian smirking back at her.

Ian had pushed his dick in her arse which had caused the uncomfortable intrusion and even though her arse had his cock inside she felt empty without Lee's impressive piece in her pussy.

"You don't mind if I go straight for the arse do you whore?" Ian said laughing.

Before she could answer she was pulled back on to her back and her mouth was forced open by Neil's ginormous helmet. Even if she wanted to answer it wasn't going to happen anytime soon as her mouth was crammed full and stretched obscenely wide around a huge helmet.

"She don't mind Ian, stick it where you damn well like," said Neil, pushing another inch of his huge piece in to her till she gagged and he let her up for a few quick gasps of air before filling her poor mouth again.

She felt Ian push his entire length in to her arse and felt his wiry pubes against her very sensitive pussy lips and then he began fucking her hard.

Her bum was fucked hard and deep by Ian for a good ten minutes but without making her come, he'd burned himself out and was wheezing like an old man when he slipped from her brown hole and left her free for the next man to have a go.

She smiled inside as she felt Neil's cock leave her mouth and watched him go to the opposite end of the table and felt his presence between her legs, he roughly pulled her to the very edge of the table so her arse hung right on the edge and then he picked her legs up and folded them to almost right angles and hooked them over his shoulders.

"Sit up whore," he commanded her.

It was very awkward and she sat up as best she could with her legs up high on Neil's broad shoulders so putting her hands behind her to offer support was the best she could do. She looked down and couldn't help but smile at the massive cock folded up against her stomach. God it was huge she thought.

He then reached forward and took her behind the head and pulled her towards him. She grimaced at the uncomfortableness of this position; she was forty years old for god sake and nowhere near as supple as she used to be.

He then pulled his groin back so that his huge cock dragged itself along her stomach leaving behind a sticky trail of pre-come and saliva until it drop off her body and bounced menacingly in front of her pussy. He looked her in the eye and said, "You're going to feel every fucking inch your desperate whore," and he pushed forward splitting her swollen folds and stretching them wide.