Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pulsations of the drumbeat became fused with the thumps of my overexcited heart resounding in my ears as my wide open eyes stayed glued on the swaying, jiggling gyrations of Liz's beautiful juicy ass rocking side to side, then back and forth, then up and down right in front of me. The bouncy plumpness of Lizzie's protruding buttcheeks was always hypnotic for me as a rule, but my enthrallment to her divine ass reached a new peak as I stared mind-blown at that bootylicious rump wiggling and wobbling relentlessly in my face, its magnificent fullness barely contained within the straining confines of her ass-hugging skirt.

Shaking and twerking, teasingly slapping her hands on her meaty buns as she rocked and twisted in place while flashing me lustful glances over her shoulder all the time, Liz literally worked her beautiful ass off to the sound of the perfect song for it. By the time the second verse hit, my cock was so massively hard that I genuinely thought it would poke a hole through my pants. Right then, panting and tittering, Lizzie lowered herself down on my lap again, pushing her pillowy bubble-butt against my trapped boner until my shaft was nestled between her luscious, gloriously round globes.

Leaning back against me as I held her hips, Liz grinned and tossed her hair back, resting her head beside mine, looking straight at me with barely contained lust glinting in her bespectacled eyes. As she started rocking and grinding her magnificent booty against my steely hardness, my arms encircled her waist and my fingers traveled under her top to caress her soft cute tummy. As I held her tight to me, she reached a hand around my neck and pulled me closer with an urgent purr.

Our mouths were joined in a matter of moments, our tongues dancing away together while my cock and her ass teased each other through the layers of clothing separating us. The muffled cooing and panting sounds that escaped Liz's hot smooching lips reminded me that, while she pushed her majestic heart-shaped ass back into my dry-humping pole, her buttplug was still stuffed firmly inside her anus, no doubt stimulating her a lot all through her super erotic, unexpected performance.

Even after 'Fat Bottomed Girls' faded out, our kissing and grinding routine continued uninterrupted, our desire for each other growing with every second. Through the mist of mutual desire enveloping me and Lizzie, I was vaguely aware of a chorus of hooting and cheering all around us, on top of which Vanessa's voice emerged, loud and cheerful.

"Woo-hoo! That's what I'm talking about, Liz! I knew you had it in you, girl! Fuck yeaaah!"

Still smooching away, Liz smiled and so did I when we heard that. I knew that showing off wasn't her style, but I was happy that my amazing almost-sister had accept Vanessa's challenge. It was great for me, obviously, since I got an epic lap dance out of it, but it was good for Liz too. The confidence boost she received was totally deserved, because she was truly awesome and beautiful and special, and it was only fair that she should be cheered and applauded for it.

As we continued making out hungrily on the couch, my cock uninterruptedly leaking precum into my boxers, I started having trouble keeping my hands from grabbing Lizzie's boobs or roaming under her skirt in search of her pussy. She was getting reckless too, moaning louder and rocking ever more wildly against my aching erection.

"Liz," I eventually murmured into her mouth, "we need to find somewhere private to go, like, now! Seriously, babe... Another minute and I'll just have to fuck you right here!"

"Mmmh... That's kinda tempting!" Lizzie chuckled sultrily into my mouth. Then, letting out a long purring sigh, she stood up and pulled me to my feet. Hugging me and getting on her tip toes to plant a passionate smooch on my lips, she whispered: "Come with me, baby... I know a place where you can fuck my ass as hard as you want and make me scream like the dirty little buttslut that I am! Oh, Russ, I'm so fucking hot right now... I want you inside me sooo bad!"

"Fuck, Liz!" I groaned as I ran my hands up and down and all around the juicy roundness of her bubble-butt. "You'd better take me there immediately, or we'll have to up the ante and go from amazing lap dance to public assfucking! I mean it!"

Liz looked me straight in the eye and pressed her huge bulging tits into my chest at that, feigning shock but snickering impishly all the while. "Oh my! We really must get there super fast then!"

Grabbing my hand in hers, Liz navigated her way through the dancing crowd and sprinted away as quickly as her high-heeled sandals allowed, with me in tow. After a brief detour to collect my jacket, and, most importantly, the bottle of lube in its pocket, Liz guided me through room after chaotic room until we reached a quieter section of Vanessa's mansion. Laughing and looking at each other with fiery desire shining in our eyes, we rushed through a few more empty halls and up the vast marble stairway that led to the upper floor. Once upstairs, at the end of a short hallway, our path was barred by a huge wooden door. Grinning at me, Liz stuck her hand into a cracked, antique-looking vase resting on a pedestal by the door.

"Alright, let's see..." Lizzie mumbled as she rummaged around the inside of the vase, until she beamed: "Yes! Here it is, as promised!"

After she fished out a key and used it to open the imposing doors, Liz finally turned to me and explained: "Vee told me earlier that she had left a key for us here. You know, in case we needed some privacy..."

"Okay then, it's official," I declared with genuine seriousness, "Vanessa is totally awesome!"

"I know, right!" Lizzie smiled as we crossed the heavy door, locked it behind us and walked briskly down yet another hallway. Grasping my hand excitedly in hers, Liz moved past the first few doors we encountered before leading me into what looked like a plush guest bedroom.

We barely managed to switch on the lights before we fell into each other's arms, kissing and moaning and running our hands all over one another's body while taking off our clothes. As soon as her top and bra went flying and her fabulous jutting tits were accessible, I cupped them in my palms and dove head first into Liz's luscious cleavage, licking and sucking her big round boobs to my heart's content. Mewling with pleasure as I worshiped her fleshy melons and her tender puffed out nipples, Lizzie managed to remove my shirt and unbuckle my pants before yanking them down along with my boxers, setting my raging boner free.

Trembling and whimpering while I devoured her amazing jugs, Lizzie hummed huskily as she wrapped her tiny hands around my massively hard cock and started jacking me off. Aided by the slick sheen of precum that had oozed from my bloated glans and now coated my entire length, Liz urgently walked backwards toward the bed, dragging me with her by my shaft as she kept pumping me two-handed all the while, mumbling and cooing in anticipation.

"Oh my god, Russ, you're super hard! Oohh yes, baby, bite my nipples like thaaat! Aahhh... I need you inside me so fucking much, Russ!"

I groaned in dissatisfaction when Liz fell back to sit on the edge of the bed with a squeal, thus leaving me standing there, deprived of the soft pillowy mouthfuls of tit-flesh that I was so devotedly feasting on. My disappointment was very short-lived though, because, while still holding her slowly jacking fist wrapped around the base of my throbbing boner, Lizzie lowered her face on my erection, taking half of my pole into the liquid heat of her mouth in one deep, hungry plunge.

My eyes rolled back inside my skull as Liz started bobbing furiously on my cock, sucking and slurping on my thick dickmeat and coaxing dollop after oozing dollop of precum from my bulbous glans. Her soft, incredible lips and the hot vacuuming grip of her saliva-drenched oral cavity were making me crazy with lust, while the spluttering and gagging sounds that she made as she recklessly blew me testified to her own burning arousal.

My head was spinning and my spittle-shiny cock was so hard it almost hurt when Lizzie suddenly pulled back and let my fat pole pop out of her mouth with a lewd wet slurp. A string of glinting spittle connected her tumid lips and my purple knob as she looked up at me with pure sensuous need in her eyes, panting: "Fuck me, Russ! Ohhh baby, I'm so horny... I think I'll explode if I don't feel you inside me right now!"

The rest of our clothes were gone in an instant, everything except for Lizzie's thong, whose crotch was so totally soaked in pussy juices that it was wedged deeply between her swollen, glistening labia. As she leaned back on the bed, whimpering with desire, I watched transfixed while she peeled her skimpy panties off and spread her legs wide open for me, exposing her dripping little slit and the nectar-coated base of the buttplug still jammed inside her tight, tiny asshole.

"Holy fuck, Liz! Wow... That's so hot!" I groaned, unable to express in full how awesome it was to see rivulets of her liquid pleasure dribble down from her needy folds and past her smooth taint to pool all over and around the base of the plastic toy embedded in her anus.

"Give me your cock, baby, pleeease!" Liz mewled, writhing with anticipation while I stepped closer, staring at her drenched, irresistible pussy and her plugged little butthole as if in a trance. My boner pulsated with rabid excitement as I swiftly dropped to my knees and dove tongue first between my amazing Lizzie's splayed thighs. I barely heard her words as she huskily pleaded: "I need you inside me, I need to feel your co-ooohh-ooooh... Uuhh god, yeees! Oohh Ruuusss!"

The long, intoxicating echo of her moans was as rewarding as the taste of Lizzie's scrumptious juices filling my mouth and coating my palate with their unique sweetness as I started devouring her pussy like my life depended on it. I knew she wanted me to fuck her, and I wanted to be buried inside her silky folds too, I really did. Still, the sight of her plump syrupy peach offered to me like that was just too enticing to ignore. Her soft slit was literally good enough to eat, so eat it I did.

Lapping and slurping on Liz's snatch, avidly drinking down the constant trickles of her heady nectar, I lost myself in a lecherous feeding frenzy for a while. As I munched on her wet labia and suckled her swollen clit, Lizzie squirmed and squealed, letting out inarticulate but super sexy sounds while cumming on my mouth over and over again, her hands holding my face pressed into her soaked, tender opening. Girlcum was drooling down my chin by the time Liz relented her grasp on my hair and pushed me off her overstimulated, thoroughly-licked clit.

Her half-closed eyes were foggy with pleasure behind her glasses and her trembling voice was sexier than ever as she haltingly said: "Your cock, Russ... Please, I need it! Put it in me now!"

With a lustful growl, I straightened up and grabbed Lizzie's shapely thighs, pulling her closer until her plump round asscheeks were hanging at the very edge of the bed. As I nestled my pulsating hardness in the slick groove of her labia and rocked back and forth, coating my already spit-lathered length in her juices, Liz spread her legs out wide, wantonly offering herself to me.

"Fuck, Liz, you're so fucking beautiful!" I mumbled, lovestruck and panting as I guided my fat glans into the soaked opening of her pussy. "You have no idea how hot you are right now, babe!"

"Ohhh Russ! Uuuhh!" Lizzie yelped as I pushed myself into her tight, nectar-flooded slit, starting to cram my boner in her welcoming honey pot. "Yes, yeeesss! Fuck me, baby, fuck meeee!"

Her moans of delight soon mixed with my own as I basked in the delicious cock-suctioning softness of her pussy. Even though her silky folds felt even snugger than usual around my invading thickness thanks to the buttplug jammed inside her butthole, Liz was so willing and horny that her vaginal tunnel was absolutely saturated with overflowing juices, allowing me to sheathe my massively engorged shaft all the way inside her docile little snatch in one single deliberate push. As soon as I was buried to the hilt inside her needy core, Lizzie's desire-clouded eyes shot open and her syrupy tunnel started contracting around my fat dick.

"Fuuuuck! Oooohhh fuck yeees!" Liz screamed, grabbing the bedspread in her fists as a stabbing climax suddenly hit her, causing her drenched vaginal walls to squeeze me and bathe my hardness in yet more girlcum. "Uuhh Russ, your cock feels so good inside me! Ooohh baby, I love youuuu!"

My boner flexed inside my adored Lizzie's pussy at that spontaneous declaration, howled in the middle of her orgasm right at the moment when our bodies were once again fully joined. Acting on instinct, driven by visceral affection and sheer animalistic need to be one with my irreplaceable almost-sister, I leaned down until my chest was squashing her huge bulging tits and her puffy nipples were poking stiffly into my skin. Before I even knew it, I was pumping my hips like a man possessed, fucking Liz's little pussy with all I had and grinding hard into her sensitive clit every time I bottomed out inside her. After planting a long passionate kiss on her parted lips, working my rigid pole in and out of her snug juice-dripping slit in longer and faster strokes with every passing second, I finally managed to let some broken, lovestruck words tumble out of my mouth and flow straight into Lizzie's.

"Ahhh Liz... I love you too... My Lizzie... Ooohh fuck, babe! I love you... Sooo fucking much!"

Smashing her lips into mine again, Liz threw her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs behind my back, locking her cute little feet tightly around me, pulling me in and keeping me deeply engulfed in her tight, soft pussy. High on our closeness, needing to feel her and fuse with her, I ran my hands all over Liz's soft curvy body while I started vigorously sawing my cock in and out of her amazing slit, making her moan into my kissing mouth. I was increasing my cunt-plowing rhythm without even realizing it as I caressed her beautiful face, her neck, her big tits, her tummy and her flared hips until, finally, I reached the sumptuous fullness of her plump asscheeks, which I grabbed and kneaded possessively before letting my fingers run back up all over her voluptuous frame.

As I slammed myself into Lizzie's cock-massaging vaginal passage over and over again, glorying in the convulsing snugness and incredible wetness of her hot velvety folds, I could feel the presence of the buttplug on the other side of the thin membrane separating her holes. As weird as it was at first to sort of brush against that plastic intruder with my every snatch-pounding thrust, I quickly got used to it and just enjoyed the increased tightness it caused in her sugary canal. Besides, it was incredibly hot to see Liz in the throes of pure ecstasy from having her pussy pounded while her asshole was plugged at the same time.

Rabidly horny, with my each ramming thrust I pushed as deep as I could go into my adored Lizzie's welcoming love tunnel, leaving only my balls outside of her sopping little slit. At those times, when my scrotum bumped into the plastic base of the buttplug and her mewls spiked deliciously up, I couldn't help but smile as I realized that, no matter how good it might feel for me to fuck her lovely pussy while its silky tightness was enhanced by the presence of the toy inside her anus, Liz must be having an even more amazing time, with both her holes stuffed full like that. The pleasure she was taking in our torrid coupling was made even clearer when Lizzie began pushing her hips up into my in-strokes, meeting my spearing boner every time I plunged hard and fast inside her.

As we kept making out, our kisses got messier and more voracious by the second. Still, Liz and I managed to communicate somehow through primal grunts and moans and sighs that inflamed our shared passion even more. The groans of absolute ecstasy that traveled from her mouth straight into mine whenever I was stuffed to the hilt inside her molten core and my pubic bone was pressed firmly against her engorged clit were so intoxicating to me that I picked up my slit-stuffing pace at each pass, craving to hear Lizzie's rapturous gasps again and again and again.

Based on the way her pussy suctioned my stiff dickmeat and on her incessant kiss-muffled screams, it was pretty clear that Liz was experiencing one rolling orgasm after the other. Knowing that she was cumming so much made me happy and proud and so insanely horny that, soon, all I could focus on was the feel of her soft needy hole spasming around my swollen boner, egging me on to fill her more, more, more.

As the chain of her mini-climaxes continued in a crescendo and my own release drew nearer, I suddenly felt something that made my cock throb even harder inside the clutching sheath of Lizzie's pussy. The sensation of the plastic toy moving inside her anus and the contact of her slender fingers brushing against my balls when my scrotum was pressed into the base of the buttplug registered at the same time, announcing the mind-blowingly hot fact that Liz was masturbating her own ass, sawing the tapered invader in and out of her butthole while I royally fucked her pussy.

Up to that moment, our lips and tongues had been wrestling and dancing lasciviously together, but, as soon as she started playing with the buttplug, Liz's mouth went completely slack. Unable to even return my rabid smooches while her body was overwhelmed by the feel of being actively fucked in both holes at once, Lizzie mewled breathlessly and shivered underneath me, her lustrous brown eyes getting all big and unfocused behind her glasses. The look of sensual bliss on her beautiful, flushed face was so erotic that I relented my snatch-stretching rampage and pulled myself up on my extended arms to better drink in that cock-hardening sight.

"Uuhh... Don't stop, baby!" Liz pleaded as I stared spellbound into her dopey eyes. I was high on lust myself as I realized that, in a way, she was experiencing the closest thing to a double-penetration at that moment. "Keep fucking me, I'm sooo close... Oohhh my god, Ruuuss!"

Grabbing her huge jiggling tits in my hands, I could barely breathe as I resumed pounding away into my amazing Lizzie's soaked little pussy while she stimulated her asshole with the plastic toy. The transfixed expression of unbound pleasure painted on Liz's face burned itself into my brain as I boned her ever harder and deeper and faster while tweaking and pinching her fat sensitive nipples between my fingers, making her wail out her simmering, impending release.

As Lizzie slid the buttplug in and out of her asshole with increasing urgency, I could feel it rubbing against the underside of my pistoning boner through the thin layer of super sensitive skin separating her tight holes. That added stimulation, on top of the insane build up bubbling inside me, was bringing me dangerously close to what I was sure would be a huge ejaculation. Ready to pump her pussy full of cum, I was pounding forcefully into the silky wet vise of Lizzie's spasming vaginal tunnel when she suddenly went rigid underneath me and screamed out her toe-curling orgasm.

"UUUHH FUCK, RUUUUSS! I'M CUMMIIIING!"

Jammed from tip to root inside the squishy grip of her hot convulsing folds, I pulled on Liz's engorged nipples and squeezed her bulging jugs in my palms to enhance her pleasure as her gushing girlcum bathed my engulfed length and drenched my clit-smashing groin. Throbbing and flexing inside the liquid heat of her orgasming pussy, I wanted to savor every last one of those wet dick-hugging caresses before withdrawing my swollen boner and starting to hammer away into her slit to get my own release. As soon as I felt the velvety hold of her juice-drooling folds diminish though, Liz grabbed my face in her hands and locked her bespectacled, pleasure-glazed eyes with mine.