Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers

"Mmh, Russ, you shot so much creamy cum in me... It's awesome, baby! I love being so full, I just love it! I can feel it, you know, squishing inside my ass... When you cum in my pussy I can feel it too, but not as much as when you pump your big loads all the way up my horny little butthole. God, baby, it's so good!" Liz went on dreamily, sighing as she started to tenderly contract and relax her anal walls around my stiff tool, massaging me from tip to root within her seed-coated bowels. "There's so much of you inside my ass right now, I love it... All that cum in my tummy, and your cock too, so big and fat, keeping two loads stuffed up my asshole! Two big loads of your cum way deep in me, mmh, that's so amazing... And you're still hard, baby!"

"Actually, it's kinda hard to stay soft around you and this epic booty of yours! Seriously, I just love your ass, Liz..." I declared, spooning her tighter and running my fingers all over the protruding curve of her heart-shaped masterpiece of an ass as I savored the soft, delicious anal suctions she was treating me to.

Her smile widened as she cooed: "Aawh! You know, baby, no matter how many times you say you love my ass, it always makes me feel good to hear it! Thanks, Russ. I mean it."

"I'm just telling the truth, Liz. Your ass is beautiful, and I love it."

"Mmh... Yep, I've got butterflies in my stomach again!" Lizzie giggled, wiggling her bubble-butt into my crotch and giving my cock an intense, prolonged squeeze with her semen-slick anal walls that made me shiver all over. Then she playfully purred: "More, Russ! More!"

"I'm crazy about your ass, Lizzie. It's my favorite thing in the whole world," I whispered slowly into her ear, rocking my veiny boner inside her snug creamy rectum while pinching a puffy nipple between my fingers and grabbing possessively on a plump asscheek. "I love watching, touching, kissing, licking, fucking and filling your spectacular ass with every drop of cum I have."

"Oohh yes, Russ... Again!"

"If I could, I'd never pull my cock out of your tight little asshole, Liz. I just wish I could stay buried in your ass forever..." I said sincerely, sucking her earlobe into my mouth. "I'm absolutely, totally, balls-deep in love with your perfect bubble-butt."

"Yeah, well, " Lizzie giggled, opening an eye just enough to wink at me, "I won't argue with that, I can feel that it's literally true! And so sweet too, baby..."

Sighing contentedly as I silently paid homage to her epic booty with my caresses and ever so gently stirred her snug anal passage with my cum-lathered dickmeat, Lizzie just lay there for a while, cozily cuddled up in my embrace. Moaning lightly as she enjoyed the reverent touch of my hand on her flawless meaty globes, she tenderly kept sucking my cock with her asshole while I flexed my stiff shaft inside the warm, seed-flooded snugness of her anal chute. Letting go of Liz's tits, I moved my hand up, so that I could delicately stroke her hair, her neck, her face, hoping that my indescribable adoration for her could pass through my finger right into her very being. She looked so peaceful and beautiful, I just wished I had the words to tell her exactly how I felt.

We were still snuggled and caught up in our super slow ass-stirring rhythm when Liz finally opened her big brown eyes to meet my spellbound stare. "Russ," she murmured, her soothing voice bright with excitement, "I think we should set a new record. You know, to celebrate the New Year or something..."

"Sure," I nodded, holding her curvy frame tighter while my butt-kneading hand refused to move away from her plump asscheeks. "What kind of record do you have in mind? Naughty stuff, I hope?"

"Duh, of course!" Lizzie tittered, jokingly rolling her eyes at me before explaining her plan. "I want you to blow another load in my ass, baby. I never had three loads of cum inside me, but I want to! I want you to use your perfect cock to push all that creamy goo even deeper in me, and then I want you to give me more! I want you to pump my tight little asshole full of cum like never before, Russ!"

Liz's tone had gotten more excited as she spoke, her arousal showing in the increased pressure she imposed on her buttery anal squeezes, which in turn made my veiny log throb with joy deep inside her rectum. Considering the swelling and hardening of my boner to be a good enough response already, I just pressed my mouth to Lizzie's and hugged her tighter. After a long lingering soulkiss, she smiled broadly at me, whispering: "Make love to my ass, Russ..."

"Oh, Liz!" I sighed, hazy with passion and affection while I pulled a few veiny inches of my shaft out of her slippery forbidden hole, only to press myself balls-deep in her ass soon after. As my sweet almost-sister arched her back to push her luscious booty urgently towards my groin, I kissed her neck as I murmured into her ear. "You're the best girl ever!"

Sinking my fingers into its full fleshy roundness, I splayed Lizzie's fantastic bubble-butt nicely open and gloried in the lewdly beautiful sight of her seed-smeared, outstretched little orifice clinging to my girthy pole as I began sawing in and out of her anus. As she rocked her sumptuous rump to meet my strokes, moaning in time with my long slow thrusts, I felt her cock-suctioning anal walls contract and relax to match my motions, loosening their seed-slick hold when I slid in and then squeezing tenderly all around my dickmeat to hold me tight when I pulled out. Within moments, Liz and I were once again lost in our shared bubble of assfucking bliss.

Fluidly entering and reentering the tiniest, most intimate gateway to her body, I pushed as deep as my glans could reach into Lizzie's snug steamy rectum at each in-stroke, never failing to make her moan at the moment of full balls-deep penetration, when she was as stuffed with my cock as she could possibly be. Every once in a while, when I was jammed to the hilt in the cozy warmth of her asshole, I held perfectly still and gave a couple of firm stabbing thrusts, humping into Liz's round cushiony booty to try and force my previous squishy loads as far into her receptive anal depths as possible. When I pulled out, slowly and unwillingly withdrawing from the most well-matched sheath for my boner I could possibly think of, I always left my bloated glans trapped within the hungry grip of Liz's oily twitching asshole, so as not to unplug her cum-filled anus even for a second.

I was just vaguely displeased that I didn't get to retreat all the way out of her ass even once to admire the obscenely marvelous vision of my adored Lizzie's tender rosebud gaping and winking and pulsating as it remained briefly open, reshaped and lewdly widened by my butt-stretching tool as I knew it must be right then. That was okay, though. After all, I was mind-blown already by Liz's idea of getting the biggest anal creampie so far, and it was naughtily fun to know that her plan not only required me to shoot a third load up her butt, but also to prevent the first two from oozing out.

Well aware that I loved the visual of her gaping asshole but knowing that I'd be willing to miss it for the success of our creampie mission, my amazing Lizzie rewarded my 'sacrifice' by using her snug, rubbery butt-ring to give my engorged knob a series of incredible nibbling squeezes every time I was at the end of an out-stroke and ready to begin another plunging in-stroke. Having my glans avidly and slickly suckled like that by her clingy little asshole always made me growl in delight, renewing my fierce veneration for my one and only Anal Queen.

Wanting our intimate sodomy to last as long as possible, I kept my thrusts smooth and long, powerful but unhurried. All the while, Lizzie's intoxicating moans were the constant background sound to our languid buttfuck. I loved hearing her little squeals and gasps and sighs, they were even sexier to me than the wet squishy sound made by her clit-diddling fingers as they traced circles on her swollen bud. Erupting from her O-shaped mouth in time with my deliberate ass-plowing strokes and matching the meaty, clapping beat of my groin bumping into her round jiggly booty, Liz's breathless mewls confirmed what the incessant quivering pulsations of her warm cock-caressing rectum already told me: my amazing almost-sister was cumming non-stop, experiencing one rolling climax after the other while I stuffed her adorable pink butthole full of my stiff, veiny length.

Aided by the ungodly amount of spunk squelching inside Liz's cock-engulfing bowels, I glided in and out of her tight little asshole as easily as if I was sinking into her soft, nectar-dripping pussy. Purged of my previous rump-ramming fury, I took my sweet time as I lovingly sodomized my incredible girlfriend. Cramming every last inch of my thick hardness into her clingy orifice at each pass, I focused on every ripple of pleasure coursing through her narrow anal tunnel, going all fluffy inside because I knew and saw and felt that Lizzie was loving getting assfucked as much as I loved assfucking her.

Plunging into her snug willing anus over and over again while my aching boner got massaged by the slippery pressure and velvety friction of her rectal passage, I had a permanent smile on my face as I enjoyed the unique warmth and heavenly tightness of Liz's deepest anal depths. I might not have been much into drugs or alcohol, but I was most definitely addicted to my sweet Lizzie's plump beautiful ass, and I was very much okay with that.

All through our lazy buttfuck, I never stopped holding Lizzie's voluptuous body: her soft smooth skin rubbing against mine felt just too good to let go. As my hands incessantly played with her epic tits and kneaded her juicy jiggly asscheeks, I drank in every lust-drunk expression, every flush of arousal that appeared on her beautiful face. Relaxed and snuggled in my arms, lulled away by the ebb and flow of wave after crashing wave of orgasmic anal bliss, Lizzie never stopped frigging her clit and smiling rapturously as I sodomized her with all the assloving passion I had. All the while, punctuated but her insanely erotic sighs and yelps, all kinds of sexy exhortations tumbled out of her parted, exquisite lips.

"Yes, baby! Uhhh yes, like that... Push those creamy loads all the way up my ass! Owwhh god... You buttfuck me soooo good, Russ, I love iiiit... Don't stop, baby, don't ever stop fucking my ass! Oohh yes, I love how your cock stretches my tight little asshole and fills me up uuhh... You're so deep in me, babyyy... Uuhh fuck, yeees!"

Seeing and hearing and feeling Lizzie's sensuous rapture while my fat cock drilled incessantly into her ass was as rewarding to me as the actual pleasurable sensations I received from entering and reentering the warm, cum-lubed snugness of her rectum. My boner throbbed constantly, getting more and more swollen within the cozy confines of Liz's slick anal chute every time she picked up her clit-frigging pace and unleashed a whirl of squishy rubs on her love button, bringing herself to yet another climax.

As Lizzie's crashing chain-orgasms became increasingly potent with her every new peak, the suctioning contractions of her velvety anal walls grew more intense around my rigid length in turn. Those exquisite increments in her rectum's amazing cock-caressing quivers caused my powerful ass-stuffing strokes to become faster and deeper and harder, which of course made Liz squeal ever more ecstatically and jolted her pussy-diddling fingers to whirl faster on her clit, fueling and reigniting the lewdly delicious circle of our shared anal bliss all over again.

Spooning her tighter and assfucking her ever more urgently as she kept cumming and drenching my pussy-bumping balls with her sweet gushing girlcum, I kept plowing Liz's snug rectum until I eventually reached my limit. As much as I wanted to prolong our passionate sodomy indefinitely, I knew that my orgasm was about to boil over. Well aware that pulling out of her dick-hugging anal sheath to break my rhythm and let my ejaculation subside was not an option, I just warned Lizzie between lustful grunts.

"I'm gonna cum again, Liz... Oh my god, this feels so good! Your asshole is so hot and tight and slippery, I love fucking your ass so much, Lizzie! Aaahh fuuuck, I'm gonna cum so hard in your beautiful ass!"

Shivering in my arms at the prospect of getting yet another load of my milky seed inside her already creamed rectum, Lizzie locked her bespectacled half-closed eyes with mine and panted: "Unghh! Fuck yeaaah, Russ... Get on top of me and pump my ass full of cum again! Ooohh, baby, I wanna feel you cumming deep inside meeee!"

Still pumping the whole veiny length of my shaft into her twitching anus, I firmly pressed my torso against Lizzie's sweat-shiny back and rolled with her until she was lying down on her tummy, her huge boobs squashed into the bed and bulging out to her sides. Draped over her docile voluptuous body, I planted my hands on either side of Liz's head to hold myself up. Her smooth legs were locked between mine as I bucked my hips full force into her rump, slapping her round bouncy booty with my crotch as I my fat log drilled hard and deep into her clingy little asshole.

"Ooowwhh yeees, babyyy! Fuck my aaaass!" Liz squealed, gasping and barely breathing as an impressive climax closed in on her. She had both hands trapped underneath her and wedged between her labia, one still busy torturing her clit while two fingers of the other were sliding in and out of her soaked, nectar-drooling pussy. "Uhhhh I'm so fucking close... More, Russ! Give me moooore! Harder... Fuck my ass harder, babyyyy!"

Determined to satisfy her lustful request, I furiously rammed my raging erection into the heavenly snugness of Lizzie's warm rippling rectum. Beads of sweat were trickling down my face and my teeth were clenched hard as I pounded my girlfriend's ass with all I had, feeling my balls tingle and my whole body sizzle with impending release. Thrusting into her oily little asshole at that speed after our long and overcharging buttfuck, I managed just a few frantic rump-skewering plunges, all matched by Liz's loud moans of anal delight, then I was over the edge. Letting myself plummet down with all my weight onto Lizzie's surrendered frame, I buried my swollen cock balls-deep inside her ass one last time and came explosively, letting out a loud bestial growl.

As a torrential spray of cum blasted into Liz's velvety anal depths and my inarticulate yell of release resounded in the room, a series of choked screams of pleasure erupted from my adored almost-sister's slack mouth. Her narrow rectal tunnel began spasming uncontrollably around my fully buried boner, making me howl even louder as the slippery warmth of her dick-squeezing anal passage tugged avidly on my erupting pole, literally sucking the cum out of me and gobbling every spurt into the farthest recesses of her insatiable asshole.

Immersed in the snug creamy sheath of her rectum, I saw stars as Lizzie's toe-curling orgasm overtook her entire body, claiming her with such force that she was shaking like a stranded fish underneath me while her impossibly tight anus clutched ever more greedily around my ejaculating length. Prolonging my own release, Liz's massive climax milked my cock amazingly and caused a long, uninterrupted stream of thick gooey cum to spurt into her buttery bowels, adding another deluge of my seed to her already sperm-coated anal depths.

By the time I was done inundating her heavenly butthole, I was so pleasure-weakened that I could barely manage to wrap my arms around Lizzie's voluptuous body. As my head fell down right beside her flustered, bliss-transfixed visage, without even thinking I instinctively pressed my lips to hers, needing to kiss her. Though breathless and still high on her monumental peak, Liz responded immediately and we started sucking one another's mouth languidly yet urgently, still inflamed by the jolting aftershocks of the pleasure that, as always, we never failed to give each other whenever we had anal sex.

I only stopped smooching my beloved Lizzie when I realized that she was sort of trying to speak while still kissing me. Smiling and pulling myself up on my elbows, I straightened up Liz's cute glasses and tucked a few wild strands of her auburn locks behind her ears while she just chuckled and purred softly, breathing contentedly in and out. Finally, looking at me through barely open eyes, she began mumbling in a comically dopey tone, with an adorable expression of dizziness and pure physical joy painted on her face.

"R-russ! Oohh my god..." she half-whimpered and half-giggled, continuing to shiver all over while her overstuffed rectum still twitched around my shaft in the last tremors of her gigantic anal orgasm. "Mmh my ass is so fucking full! Your cum, wow... So warm and soooo much! It's so deep in me, Russ! Owwhh fuck, I'm still kinda uhhh... I'm, like, still cumming, sort of... Oh my god, baby! That was the best assgasm ever! Whoa, I feel like I'm high or something, it was so intense...There's no way my pussy will ever make me cum like that! Not ever!"

My grin widened and my heart started beating faster at those delirious, joyfully sexy words from my sweet Lizzie. I couldn't help but laugh as I replied: "You know, Liz, you'd probably stop cumming if you only took your hands off your pussy!"

The drowsy, quizzical glance she shot me, looking over her glasses and furrowing her brow, made me laugh even harder. As her parted lips curled up in smile, Lizzie tilted her head and chuckled. "Oh! Yeah, you're right, I guess..." she conceded while extracting her nectar-shiny fingers from underneath her gorgeous frame. "Actually I need to get... Damn, where did I leave it?"

As I looked at Lizzie clumsily flailing her arms on the bedspread like she was making snow angels, I assumed she was looking for the buttplug so that she could keep the three creampies I had given her trapped deep inside her ass. After reaching over for the discarded plastic toy, I dangled it in front of Lizzie's face, smiling genially: "Looking for this, Liz?"

"Actually, no... But thanks, Russ, I do appreciate the thought!" she answered with an impish snicker. "I think my poor little asshole has been stretched out enough for tonight. I want it to rest now, so tomorrow it's gonna be all tight and needy and ready for your big cock again!"

As my chubby and still fully engulfed boner twitched with anticipation inside her semen-flooded rectum at those promising words, Lizzie looked at me with an expression of playful mischief tinged with adorable uncertainty. Then she said something that made me even more excited.

"I was actually looking for my cell, but I'm so out of it that I forgot it's not even on the bed! Anyway, I, uhm... I want to see it, Russ, when you pull out of me, I mean. I want you to make a video of my gaping asshole, all gooey and open, with your cum dripping out of it. I bet there's gonna be a lot, and it must look so hot! Can we do it, baby? I never get to see my butthole the way you do... And we need a reminder of this super creampie, you know... For posterity and stuff!"

"Fuck, yeah! Of course we can do that, definitely!" I exclaimed, thrilled both by Lizzie's awesome idea and by the almost embarrassed yet sweetly sluttish tone of her voice as she exposed it.

After I planted a long kiss on Lizzie's tumid lips while always staying draped over her voluptuous body with my cock buried in her ass, we sort of rolled and scooted and crawled together toward the very edge of the bed, so that I could extend my arm and rifle through the pile of our discarded clothes. Once I grabbed her phone, I guided Lizzie to reposition on her knees with her upper body resting on the bed, her back arched and her perfect ass tilted up as high as possible. Careful to always keep my butt-jamming shaft plugged to the hilt inside her rectum, I knelt up behind Liz's amazingly round rump and locked gazes with her, starting to film.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers