Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers

"This is so cool, Russ!" Liz smiled at me over her shoulder, biting her lips with trepidation as she reached back to hold her plump juicy buttcheeks spread open with her tiny hands. "How does my ass look on camera, baby?"

"Fabulous, Liz! Your ass looks fucking fabulous, as always." I truthfully replied, tingling with excitement as I got a nice shot of my irreplaceable almost-sister's spectacular bubble-butt, including her delicate fingers prying her meaty cheeks apart and her little forbidden hole stretched out tautly around the root of my buried pole.

To the sound of Lizzie's soft cooing moans, I slowly withdrew my cum-coated boner from her conquered booty, recording every second. Pulling out a millimeter at a time to bask in the obscenely beautiful sight of her rubbery distended butt-ring dragging slickly along my veiny shaft, I eventually extracted my glans from the cute little hole that I could never get tired of filling up and stretching out. Lizzie's whimpers spiked up into a discontented sigh as my fat purple knob vacated her cozy, cock-hungry orifice with a lewd squishy pop, leaving her well-fucked anal passage maddeningly empty and her dilated sphincter gaping open.

Despite the fact that she was keeping her ass perched up, no matter how deep into her smooth warm bowels I had shot my loads, as soon as her sperm-flooded anus was unplugged a stream of oozing cum began overflowing Lizzie's reddened little rosebud. Shaking with horniness, my spunk-dripping cock bobbing excitedly right above the twitching, pulsating opening of Liz's abused backdoor, I had to seriously focus on holding the phone steadily in my hand to capture the thick frothy rivulets of milky seed bubbling out of her puffy butthole. It was such an insanely hot sight, and knowing that we were filming it made it even hotter.

"Owwh, I can feel your cum dripping out of me! Oh my god, Russ, there's so much of it! So hot and creamy..." Lizzie purred, looking back at me and winking at the camera with an expression of naughty satisfaction beaming on her flushed face. "Mmhh, I can't believe I had all that cum in my ass, baby... It's so slutty and hot and awesome!"

Wiggling her sumptuous bubble-butt as glob after huge pearly glob of semen escaped her already shrinking butt-ring and trickled down to paint her nectar-glossy labia white, my amazing almost-sister let go of one asscheek and brought her fingers to her pussy. Under my spellbound gaze, Lizzie started lazily rubbing her girlcum-slick and seed-glazed clit in languid circles, breathing harder by the second. Once a good amount of dripping sperm had accumulated all over her fingertips and in the soft cleft of her pussy, she scooped it all up and brought her digits to her mouth. As Liz sucked her fingers clean and happily gulped down her creamy treat, my plump shaft flexed and a final sticky drop of ejaculate spurted weakly from my glans, hanging in a shiny filament for a moment before falling down to splatter at the very edge of the winking, swiftly tightening rim of her asshole.

"Oh my fucking god, Liz!" I exclaimed as she repeated that cock-hardening scene again, swiping up dribble after dribble of churned up runaway cum and then swallowing it down with gusto. "You're so fucking hot, babe! Wow!"

Tittering as she continued her libidinous clean up routine, Lizzie just shrugged and kind of blushed adorably as she locked her bespectacled gaze with mine and defensively murmured: "Well, it's been hours since I last tasted you, Russ! You know that I need to drink you as often as possible..."

"Liz," I stated as solemnly as I could, my half-hard cock throbbing while another fresh glob of cum appeared on my knob and dripped straight into her hungrily pulsating, gradually closing rosebud, "I swear to you: if I wasn't filming right now, I'd squash you in the tightest hug ever!"

"I know you would, baby," she softly said, gifting me with one of her signature heart-warming smiles. Then, sighing with delight as she once again brought her sperm-scooping fingers to her mouth and licked every last drop of my liquid essence off them, Liz pleadingly moaned: "Mmmh it tastes so good... But Russ, I really need some help here. I'm leaking so much, I can feel your cum oozing out all around my asshole and down my legs. I'm not sure I can get it all just with my fingers... Can you push some of it back in my ass? Please, baby, help me keep your creamy cum inside me!"

Choking on my reply, dizzy with lust as I was, I just chuckled and nodded vigorously. Trying to get the best possible shot all the while, I held my plump shaft in my free hand and used it as a brush to gather up all the trickles of runoff cum dribbling down Lizzie's nectar-streaked thighs and glazing her asscrack. After pooling a lot of stray milky globs around her pulsating and now almost closed sphincter, I gently pressed my cockhead against her slippery butt-ring, widening it just enough to push my seed back inside her asshole. I repeated that lascivious routine a few more times while Liz's deft fingers diligently kept up their semen-gathering motions, until, pretty soon, her tender little orifice returned to its usual tiny starfish shape, sealing itself shut and thus holding what remained of my loads within the warm, dark confines of her anal passage.

Though slightly reddened and glossy with a pearly sheen of sperm, I marveled at how quickly Lizzie's adorable tiny butthole had resumed its characteristic irresistible tightness. Only its pouty, blushing puffiness and the single white drop of cum lingering at its puckered center belied the fact that Liz's forbidden orifice had been fucked deeply and stuffed to the limit by my fat cock mere minutes earlier. Once again, I couldn't help but stare in awe at the small yet priceless gem that was my amazing Lizzie's asshole. Telling myself for the umpteenth time that I was the luckiest guy in the world, I let both my own and the camera's gaze rest on that crinkled little knot of sensitive muscles that, once untangled and stretched out, disclosed the way to the biggest, most incredible orgasms for both Liz and me.

I heard Lizzie giggle as she glanced over her shoulder at my rapt face. My expression of dreamy adoration for her sweet hineyhole must have looked goofy and comical, but I just shrugged and kept feasting my eyes on her lovely rosebud. So delicate and cute, yet resilient and demanding, cozily ensconced in the cleft of her lush ass-cleavage and framed by the plumpest and roundest and juiciest buttcheeks ever, Lizzie's asshole really was the finest and most precious bit of treasure in that already gloriously rich booty of hers.

"Okay, I think we got it all. And... Cut!" I finally chuckled as I ended the clip with a shot of her cum-shiny fingertips lazily caressing her engorged labia and overworked clit, followed by a final close up of her cute tiny pucker.

"I don't think the video will need much editing, but if you want we can oohhh... Oooh my god, Liz!"

Turning around as I was speaking, Lizzie had swiftly taken my semi-stiff and thoroughly spunk-drenched boner into her mouth and started devotedly going down on me, cleaning off every trace of sperm from my veiny tool with soft, long suctions synched with the deliberate bobbing motions of her head. Though caught by surprise, I immediately ran my fingers in Lizzie's cascading auburn locks, holding her hair up and gently stroking them as she slid her soft wet lips up and down my length.

She inhaled me lovingly, making me groan as she gobbled me to the very hilt, taking full advantage of my half-hardness to let my cock penetrate into her massaging throat until my glans was buried in her gullet and my balls were resting on her chin. As she treated me to that amazing slurping clean-up blowjob, Liz's magnificent ass was still tilted up, jiggling at her every motion and giving me another amazing sight to feast my eyes on, beside the awesome image of her exquisite lips wrapped around my shaft and gliding incessantly from fat tip to wide root. That visual stimulation, on top of the incredible feel of Lizzie's dick-worshiping mouth and the sloppy swallowing sounds she made as she drank down all the cum that coated my length, helped my recuperation a lot. By the time Liz let my pole slip out of her mouth with a wet plop, I was pretty much fully hard again.

"Mmmh... Yummy!" Lizzie cooed, smiling sweetly as she looked up at me over her adorable nerdy glasses, all the while running her tongue on her succulent lips one more time to make sure that not a drop of my seed was left behind. Straightening up on her knees and retrieving her phone, she winked and pulled me closer as she giggled: "And now, Russ, let's take a look at our first porn clip!"

Sitting up against the headboard, holding my arms around Lizzie's gorgeous body as she snuggled tightly into my embrace, I watched her watching the video we had just made. I was glad to see her excitedly biting her lower lip, her eyes getting ever bigger and brighter with arousal as the images went by. As soon as the video was over, Liz turned her beautiful face toward me and blinked in stupor before speaking.

"Wow! That was so hot! And I... I'm hot too! I mean... I really am, ain't I, Russ? We both were, of course, but... Like... I wasn't even 'acting' or anything, I was doing what felt good, like we always do together, you know, but seeing it like that... Just... Wow!" Liz concluded, beaming as she finally pushed completely past every remaining doubt she might have had about her looks. "I actually am hot and sexy, Russ, like you tell me all the time! I mean, like, for real!"

The surprised joy radiating from my adored Lizzie more than made up for the vague twinge of hurt I felt as she implicitly suggested that, before seeing herself in that clip, she was still not totally aware of how effortlessly, naturally beautiful she was. As she stared at me with a huge smile on her face, Liz repeatedly glanced back at the phone to see once again the still frame of her gorgeous cock-stuffed ass captured in all its indisputable perfection, as if she was trying to make sure that yes, that was indeed her bouncy bubble-butt and yes, it truly looked incredible. Chuckling, going all fluffy inside as I drank in her happiness, I held my sweet Lizzie by her slim shoulders as I pressed my forehead to her forehead and brushed my lips on her soft lips, speaking straight into her mouth.

"Do you believe me now, Liz? You. Are. Hot. Crazy hot! And you were all along," I stated, my eyes staring into her soulful, bespectacled brown orbs. "I always mean it, every time I tell you that you're beautiful or that your ass is epic and stuff. I say it because it's true, Liz. I'm glad you can see it for yourself now, but trust me, it's not just the video or anything else. It's you, Lizzie. Like, it's not the booty, it's the beauty, you know... Seriously, you're amazing. So amazing."

"Oh, Russ!" Lizzie softly murmured, almost sobbing. "Russ..."

A moment later, she had her arms locked around my neck and she was pressing herself desperately against me, smashing her big jutting tits into my chest and kissing me all over the face, repeating my name again and again. Running my hands down her spine until I could cup her sumptuous bubble-butt in my palms, I hugged my adored almost-sister tightly as I basked in her unstoppable smooching flurry. By the time I managed to trap her succulent lips within my mouth and we fused in a long passionate soulkiss, Lizzie was straddling me, so that my stiff cock was nestled in the wet, welcoming groove of her smooth pussy lips.

Grinding gently on my lap, moaning into my mouth as she teased her clit, Liz finally pulled back from our kiss, just long enough to whisper: "I love you, Russ. I love you so much."

"I love you, Liz," I breathed out, already pressing my lips to hers.

After a long languid while, as I massaged her juicy asscheeks more urgently and she rocked on my lap in needy circular motions to rub her sensitive slit on my boner, Liz interrupted the intoxicating melody of her kiss-muffled mewls and suddenly chuckled.

"Russ, just tell me this: am I terrible for thinking that we should make more videos of us fucking? Like, lots and lots more!"

"Of course you're terrible, Liz," I quipped, "but we knew that already! I mean, all that business with the buttplug and the triple creampie and all... You have a very, very filthy mind, babe, and I love it!"

After enduring a few playful pokes on the sides and some very well-aimed tickling pinches, all delivered by a giggling and mock-shocked Lizzie, I concluded by saying: "Anyway, I'm all for making more videos. I guess I could even pick that one as my New Year's resolution, like you did with the lap dance thingy. What do you say, Liz?"

"Hell yeah, sounds like fun to me!" she replied, still laughing as we resumed making out and grinding our sexes together while hugging tight.

A couple of steamy, kiss-filled minutes later, as she rose from my lap and grabbed my thick shaft at the base to align my glans with the slick, soft entrance of her honey pot, Lizzie smiled and whispered: "This looks like a really great year already, Russ... Oohh so great, baby!"

"Y-yes... Aahh yeaahhh!" I groaned ecstatically as she slowly descended on my pole, engulfing me completely in the liquid warmth of her snug little pussy. "Oh yeees, Liiiiz!"

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers