Backseat Fun & Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers

"Yes," he answered quietly liking where this was maybe heading.

"Just as I am about yours. Now that we got that nasty cut taken care of let's get you out of those wet pants and tucked under the blanket nice and warm."

Not bothering with waiting for him to answer, she reached down, pulling away the protective blanket and brazenly unbuckled his belt. After making quick work of the belt, she immediately unzipped his jeans.

Jimmie tried to protest but she hushed him up quickly, "It is only fair James. After all, I am out of my wet clothes and in my underwear. Now you should be too."

He understood just how serious she was when she called him by his formal birth name. As she slowly pulled down his jeans, Ellen told herself she would not look. No way. No how.

She looked, albeit it was only a quick glance, or two, slyly, out of the corner of her eye. What she spied made her pulse quicken as her young son obviously was more than a little excited down there with the large bulge under his simple white cotton briefs.

As she pulled his pants down, she took a second longer look while pretending to be having a difficult time getting his pants off from around his ankles while she kept taking furtive glances at his crotch. Most assuredly, he was hard. The very idea of this sent her heart trip hammering inside her chest.

The business of cleaning up his wounds finished, they found themselves cuddled together, both under their own blankets, in opposite corners of the backseat.

"So now that we are all alone and have a whole night to kill I wanna know why little Ms. Katie thought it was alright to break my baby's heart?"

"Mom stop being so dramatic. She dumped me that is all."

"I am drunk and when I am drunk I'm dramatic son. Get used to it. I can tell it's something bad as I sense a great sadness in your heart. Talk to me."

He tried to change the subject, but she was like a bulldog and simply would not let it go. She wanted to hear what was bothering him and that was final. Finally, he decided to break down and tell her a little bit of what happened.

"We were at a party the other night. Over at Johnny's house, his mom and dad were gone for the evening and there was like me and Katie and a couple other guys there with their girlfriends."

He paused while she added more Jack Daniels to the drink they were sharing. His eyes darted to her chest as the blanket had slipped down while she was adding more whiskey to their drink just enough to reveal her pretty bra to his hungry eyes.

"I am listening," she told him before she handed him the large fountain drink now almost half filled with whiskey.

His eyes were glued to his mother's pretty bra once she settled back down back next to him as, amazingly enough, she hadn't bothered to pull the blanket back up far enough to cover her chest.

He wondered if she was doing all this showing off on purpose or was it an accidental result of being drunk. Deciding it was best not to dwell on such matters he continued with his story.

"Anyway, we were downstairs just hanging out playing pool, listening to the stereo and then the lights got turned down."

"I am assuming the lights got turned down so you all could maybe start making out and messing around a bit huh. And I can imagine you were very much for this as that Katie is a pretty girl."

"I was but me and Katie, well, we had only been going out for a little bit and I . . . ahh . . ."

"You two had never really kissed before huh and now you would have to do it with other people around. I understand."

"Yeah, I guess that is it," he said nervously as he fiddled with the blanket.

"And maybe, since Katie is older and, I am guessing here, more experienced in such things that made it worse."

He sighed heavily, before he answered with a heartfelt, "Jeez I am such a wimp and how the hell do you know all this so perfectly?"

"Because I know you perfectly son and I guess you have never really made out with a girl before huh?"

"No, not really. You know I have always been kind of shy around girls."

"Yes, one of your many enduring traits hon."

"Yeah sure more like a curse if you ask me," he remarked while noticing his mom had pulled the blanket back up enough to cover her bra

There was a long moment of silence as they both sipped on their whiskey powered cokes.

Breaking the silence he told her quietly, "There is more to it."

"So tell me. It will help I promise." She gave him such a warm and understanding look before he could even think of stopping he was making a complete confession to her.

He admitted how he gave it his best effort in making out with Katie, but his lack of experience made him nervous and unsure of himself. Bottom line—Katie was less than impressed.

On the way home things got worse as his friends were all bragging about how they scored with their girls, leaving Jimmy more than a little dejected considering he never even got the chance to feel up Katie before she complained about having a "headache", thus putting an end to their less than stellar make session.

The next day at school Katie broke up with him. Period. Exclamation point. Done deal. He was sure it was because his poor performance from the night before.

"So now what, Son?" Reaching out she smoothed a tangle of hair from his eyes before dropping her voice to a quiet whisper. "I guess you feel like you are somehow less of a man because your friends were all allegedly 'getting some' while things fizzled out between you and Katie . . . thanks to both your shyness and inexperience."

"Yeah that pretty much sums it up Mom, I am a failure with girls."

"You are not a failure son, just ahhh . . . inexperienced and naive is all. Katie was your first real girlfriend right?" Ellen looked at her son with a most mischievous smile before she added faintly, "Other than me of course."

She moved a bit closer after flashing a pretty smile to him while letting the blanket slide down her chest revealing once again her alluring bra to his avid eyes.

"Yes, Mom she is . . . I mean was . . . now stop teasing me about you being my girlfriend please."

He tried not to stare too hard at his mom's chest while a sudden unbidden thought came uninvited into his mind: thinking of my mom as my girlfriend is kind of hot.

The thought was immediately followed by a hot flash of guilt for having such a thought in the first place. Turning away from her, and the sight of her pretty bra, he stared out the car window into the darkness.

"I am not teasing, honey. Not really. I mean don't you remember how you used to think I was your girlfriend when you were little. God, you were so jealous of me."

"Yeah well, I ain't little anymore."

"Maybe it's not that, maybe it's just your mom is not girlfriend worthy anymore as she is now old and washed up."

"You ain't old." Jimmie snapped without turning around as he continued to stare glumly out the window.

"I'm forty four," Ellen said simply. Sadly.

"So? You still look great," he half mumbled while still staring morosely out the window into the darkness.

She sensed his sadness as any good mother would have so she moved closer to him. Her heart was set on providing him comfort in his time of need. Emotional comfort for sure. Physical comfort—if necessary.

"Yeah right. I look so great and that is why you would rather stare out the damn window than look at me."

Her biting words were enough to make him glance quickly over at her. He observed, with surprised delight, how his mother was making absolutely no attempt to hide the upper half of her body under the blanket.

He turned away to gaze out the window again and then remembered how doing so would only further upset her. Twisting his face back around, he found her smiling softly at him. It was a smile which totally disarmed him.

Reaching out, she took one of his hands in hers. "So my guess is while you guys were kissing she put her tongue in your mouth and you did not respond well because you were inexperienced with that sort of kissing. Maybe the sad truth was you simply did not know how to respond."

"Mom!!" he snapped before turning away from her to once more stare glumly out the window.

"Shhh let me finish. Maybe we can both help each other out. Right now my self-esteem is suffering greatly as my son finds a few stupid rocks and trees outside the window better to stare at than his half-dressed mother that he claims to find so beautiful."

Without turning around, he tried to defend himself. "Mom I do-"

"Let me finish," she interrupted him gravely. There was a brief moment of silence as Ellen composed her thoughts.

"Listen baby, I know you are in pain from what happened. Let me take your pain away and at the same time maybe you can warm me up in the process. Take a look at me hon, can't you see how cold I am."

He stared at the goose bumps that were forming up and down her bare arms, but more importantly he noted something else—the way she was seemingly inviting him to stare at her half naked body.

"Jesus Mom put the blanket back around you . . . I mean aren't you cold?" He was making a real effort not to stare at her tits-- but it was a losing battle.

Despite his protest, Ellen made no attempt to hide herself under the blanket. Quite to the contrary, she left her blanket bundled up around her waist.

"I have a confession to make about being cold and it's even with the blanket wrapped around me it does not warm me up as much as when I notice you staring at your mom's chest honey. I . . . well that just sets my heart racing and warms me up so much."

There was a moment of silence between them while the raw sexual tension rose to an almost unbearable level before she leaned forward, whispering pleasantly in his ear, "I have a suggestion that will both take away your pain while warming me up in the process. Do you want to hear it?"

He nodded his head yes while shrugging his shoulders uncertainly. His timid uncertainty was a reaction she was prepared to deal with. Using both hands, Ellen turned his face toward her, using a firm touch to keep it there in place.

"Better if I just show you maybe," she whispered to him.

Slipping under his blanket, she nestled up close to him, not waiting or needing a reply from him as she brought her mouth up close to his ear. Whispering tenderly she told him, "It's a known fact that when someone is kissed by someone they really, really love it raises their body temperature and since I really, really do love you Jimmie maybe you should try and give me a whole bunch of kisses until I'm all warmed up."

"Really Mom you want me to kiss you?"

"If I have to ask twice I am going to be hurt sweetheart and since your heart needs mending from what that bitch Katie did to you I should be allowed to kiss you back. You know only a mother's kisses, soft and sweet, warm and loving, can truly heal a baby's broken heart."

Jimmy said nothing in response, he didn't know what to say, so, instead, he wrapped an arm around her and gave her two affectionate light kisses on each of her cheeks in turn before shyly pulling back.

"Honey if you are going to start a fire inside of me you need to do better than that. Your kisses need to be . . ." She patiently brought one finger up to her lips and whispered a single word, setting his heart on fire, "Here."

He sighed heavily, basking in the warmth of his mother's intense beauty so near to him. Her face was so close, her lips so near, he found it impossible to stop what happened next.

Their lips came together; slowly, patiently she shared a good half dozen kisses- soft and sweet at first- honeyed, delicate kisses breaking off almost as soon as they started, only to start up again.

Their soft kisses, so full of caring, kindhearted affection were shared in an intense isolated silence serving only to augment the already enflamed atmosphere.

The rain, for the moment, had stopped falling in this pristine alpine forest prison where they found themselves trapped by their desperate, fiery adulation for one another. Their soothing, tender kisses soon give away to a series of deeper, more meaningful kisses.

Ellen remained in charge, not letting her timid eighteen year old son back away from her. She kissed him over and over again with each kiss more aggressive, and more affectionate, than the prior.

Finally, she drew her mouth away. "Honey you are not such a bad kisser. You just need practice."

"Really?"

"Really, in fact I think you should let me show you how women really like to be kissed. Follow my lead sweetheart and then you take over."

Her hands glided up to his face, bringing it in closer as their lips came together softly. This time when they kissed there was no pretense of innocence.

She let her tongue slip out; slowly, carefully she swirled it around in his mouth. She felt him tense up momentarily before relaxing and allowing her tongue to weave its magic spell over him.

After a few seconds of this delightful spell, she broke it off when she pulled back. "Now let's try that again . . . but this time don't tense up sweetie. Instead, relax and enjoy my tongue in your mouth and then it's your turn. Kiss me back like that letting your tongue loose to do some exploring."

Their lips crashed together once more as Jimmie--eager to do exactly as his mother wanted—did not tense up at all when he felt his mom's tongue glide artfully into his willing mouth.

As soon as she withdrew it, he tentatively slipped his tongue out to return the favor, finding her mouth to be warm and inviting. He also found his cock to be growing hard as they continued their little kissing 101 session.

The tension inside the backseat of the car became neigh unbearable as his restless hands skated all over her exposed tummy while she traced miniature circles with her fingernails on his bare chest.

Both of their hands wanted more while desiring to go in opposite directions. Ellen hands desired nothing more than to dip downwards and explore that large bulge of his she spied earlier, while his hands wanted to float north to reconnoiter the gentle rise of her breasts. To fondle her breasts, to feel the silkily smoothness of her pretty turquoise bra covering them would indeed be a dream come true.

But dreams would have to wait as, for the moment anyways, while both of them practiced restraint, keeping their hands in a holding pattern.

They spent the next few minutes with Jimmy eagerly honing his kissing skills under the skilled guidance of his learned mother as their tongues energetically slipped in and out of each other's mouths over and over again.

Finally, after an inordinate amount of time, she pulled back, breathless. "You are a fast learner sweetheart," she whispered while, much to his chagrin, pulling the blanket up to cover her desirable chest.

"I c-can't believe we are kissing like that. I mean -"

Ellen promptly interrupted him, not wanting to travel the path of "what is right and what is wrong".

"Sweetheart don't dare say it's wrong. I bet the whole time we were kissing you didn't think of Katie . . . not once I imagine. Am I right?"

He nodded his head in agreement. Katie, indeed, was nowhere near his thoughts for the first time since she dumped him.

"And your kisses made me forget about the coldness in the car, but more important the coldness in my life. Your father, well, he never really ever made me feel very desirable Jimmie and you just don't know how important that is to a woman, especially as she gets older."

"Mom you are desirable!!" he blurted out.

She leaned back slightly from him, letting the blanket drop away from her upper body. "Desirable enough where you may want to try and get to second base with your mommy when we start kissing again."

Jimmie, at first anyways, was thunderstruck at his mom's suggestion, but then made a quick decision she was simply teasing him. Probably. Deciding it might be best to ignore her teasing comment about trying to get to second base with her, he instead only addressed her comment about them kissing again.

"What, so you want to kiss some more?" he asked tentatively.

"Don't you?"

"Yes."

"Kiss me and since you missed out on feeling up Katie, well, I was thinking why not take a chance . . . and try to feel up your mother."

"Mom!!" Damnit stop teasing me. It ain't funny," he barked at her.

Ellen looked at her son seriously. "Mom is not teasing baby. Those demons will bother you for some time unless you exorcise them tonight, here and now, with me. You know maybe it was not all your fault. Maybe Ms. Katie was simply not aggressive enough with you. Not a problem I will have."

Jimmie said nothing while continuing to stare fixedly at her chest—while his cock became stiffer than it had ever been in his young life.

Ellen, the whiskey making her feel so carefree and flirtatious, figured, what the hell, let's see just how far I can tease him before he snaps.

"Well you were desperate earlier to get your mom's blouse off of her so I can't imagine you . . ." Tilting her head at him seductively, she thrust her chest out a bit, hoping he would take the bait as she finished up with her teasing comment. "Not wanting to feel me up a bit."

"Mom, it was your idea to take your blouse off," he retorted going on the defensive while conveniently forgetting how actually it had been his idea she take her blouse off.

"Yeah, that is not the way I remember it, but regardless, ever since I've had it off I have noticed the shy little subtle glances you have been casting towards my chest, which only leads me to believe you were not lying when you told me earlier how pretty, real pretty that is, your mother's new bra looked on her."

"I wasn't lying, it is pretty, Mom."

Deciding it was time to go for broke, she gazed at him, staring deep into his warm hazel eyes, "So aren't you just a little curious to find out if your mother's new bra feels as good as it looks."

She was glad when he didn't answer, but instead just sat there, fidgeting nervously. She liked the feeling of being in control and calling the shots. Reaching out, she stroked the side of his face before taking his hands in hers. .

She carefully guided them off his lap and back onto the smooth plain of her bare tummy.

"I am curious a-about that but . . . w-would you really let me do that, Mommy?"

He called her "Mommy" by accident-- it just sort of slipped out—but it took them both back to a time when he was young and she was the all-powerful queen and ruler of his world and he always called her "Mommy" with such sweet reverence.

That simple word, and its meaning, was not lost on Ellen. She jumped on it, meaning to use it for all it's worth. She sensed he too was under the same lecherous spell which made her lust for the forbidden things in this world—like being sexually romantic with one's own son.

Ellen, wanting to capitalize on that simple word, while introducing the theme she hoped it would produce between them, a theme of purity, innocence and love that existed between a mother and her son, could only hope he was on the same wave length. She especially hoped the underlying theme of love and innocence would appeal to her heart-broken son.

"Of course baby. But only if you tell me the truth . . ." She paused before beginning to guide his hands upwards before introducing this new theme. "Is Mommy the first?"

"The first?"

"Will my breasts be the first you ever touched, the first you will ever have a chance to fully explore? Honestly, it would just melt my heart sweetheart knowing that your mom's tits will be the first those sweet, virgin hands of yours have ever fondled."

He was beginning to suspect he opened some exciting new door when he called her "Mommy", by accident, just a moment ago. It looked as though she relished thinking of him as her adorable baby boy.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers