Backseat Fun & Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bounded up and down on his cock, faster and faster, as they sprinted towards the finish line. Panting, she whispered to him, "Baby you feel so good inside me. I want us to come together, darling."

Sensing a mighty orgasm approaching, Ellen slowed down to a gentler pace. She did not want to leave Jimmie behind.

"Come inside your mother, honey." She begged again and again.

"I love you so much, Mom," he whispered. Their eyes found each other all full of love and lust. "I am near, Oh God! I think I am. . . ." His words become lost as she leaned forward, crushing her mouth against his for one final intense kiss before her head lolled back.

Rocking into her, hard and fast now, the intense orgasm building inside of him for the past few minutes rolled over him in a wave of fierce passion when he started to shake all over. Crying out in fiery anguish, he exclaimed loudly, "Mommy I love you!!"

Wanting to match his orgasm, Ellen pistoned her body up and down on his cock in a wild and reckless fashion. Amazingly enough, she managed to do just that as the most powerful orgasm of her life washed over her in wave after wave—just bare moments after he spurted a load of sperm deep inside of her.

It was a mere moment in time for the both of them, but what a glorious perfect moment it was. In the fitting end to their forbidden drama they somehow got lucky and managed to perform that rarest of feats: the near simultaneous orgasm.

They were both left clinging to each other as they tried to recover from the monumental peak they just achieved. Ultimately, Ellen finally mustered the power to climb off of him and wrap herself in the blanket.

Tears of joy flowed freely from her. Almost like the curtain falling at the end of a play, the rain stopped completely letting a surreal silence fall upon them. In the deathly silence of the car, Ellen and Jimmie huddled tightly under their blankets, neither saying a word.

No words were needed as none could describe what just happened. Their love now confirmed, in the most forbidden way possible, they both slipped gently off to sleep in each other arms to await the dawn and the start of their new life together. A new and exciting life holding out the promise of many more erotic adventures between mother and son.