Backseat Fun & Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This could work to my advantage, Jimmie thought as he lowered the tone of his voice while trying to make it sound as sweet and innocent as possible.

"Y-yes they would be Mom-Mommy. I have never touched a girl's breasts before."

She steered his hands up to a few inches below the gentle rise of her tits before stopping. She said nothing for a long moment, letting the unbearable sexual tension—that had been gradually rising all night between them-- rise to nearly unbearable levels.

"Really . . . Wow. I am going to feel so special then, honey."

"Well, you should feel special coz you are special, Mommy." Jimmie again swallowed hard; his self-effacing nervousness was offset by the growing hardness inside his briefs.

"You have been thinking what it might be like to touch them all night huh sweetie. Tell Mommy you have been, please sweetie." Her voice was so pleading, so soft and sugary, so desperate even to the point where he found it utterly heart-warming.

Just as he heard the impatient imploring in his mother's voice it dawned on him what maybe she was doing. By referring to herself as "Mommy" and him as "baby" or "sweetie" she was trying to maintain a semblance of innocence between them. Probably so she won't feel so guilty about what was happening.

If he didn't understand the game she was playing fully before, he certainly understood it now. He decided it would very much be to his benefit to "play along" with the innocent scene she was striving to create between them.

"Mommy I . . . yes, I mean . . . I h-have been dreaming of playing with your boobies for so long." His hands crept slowly upward toward them before shyly pausing.

"Oh really," Ellen answered with a bemused little smile on her face.

"So that means you are going to be a brave and see if Mommy's bra feels as nice as it looks?"

"Oh, can I please, Mommy?" He gazed tenderly into her face, trying to appear as adorable as possible, now that he was sure this was what she wanted.

"Of course, sweetheart you know Mommy never, ever can deny her adorable little boy anything he wants." She quickly decided while the sweet and innocent theme was nice, he needed a reminder, every now and then anyways, that he was a grown man so she looked at him seriously whispering, "Of course my little boy is . . ."

She carefully pulled back the blanket covering the lower half of his body. Her breath caught in her throat as her son was sporting an extremely large bulge under his white briefs. It was quite large enough, in fact, where it literally took her breath away.

"Not so little anymore, but big and strong and quite hard it appears," she whispered in a voice hoarse with desire as she stared pointedly at his crotch.

Jimmie's hands, emboldened by this glowing compliment, moved unflinchingly upwards towards the mild ascent of her petite boobs so enticingly clad under that tantalizing turquoise bra of hers.

He began to explore them slowly, carefully through the maddening plush material of her bra.

"Oh, that's it, baby," she murmured as she leaned her head back against the seat. "Does mommy's bra feel nice?"

"Y-yes, Mommy," he panted, barely able to believe this fantastic fantasy was actually happening.

Jimmy continued to rub his hands all over her bra, experiencing the feel of her heavenly boobs underneath to his heart's contents. Finally, Ellen let out a mild sigh as she pulled him into her arms where they exchanged a trio of slow and easy kisses that soon turned into several, long hot sizzling kisses, making their earlier make out session seem innocent in comparison.

Sometime during this kissing session, much to her delight, she noticed how he was becoming a bit braver as she felt his hands beginning to explore her tits once more. Breaking the kiss off, she sensed it was time to advance their game to the next level.

Swinging one leg over him, she positioned herself where she was straddling him. He required no prompting this time as he eagerly used both hands to attack her breasts with untamed vigor.

She let him play with her boobies for a bit before she whispered sweetly, "Do you wanna see your Mommy's boobies, hon?"

"Y-yes." His voice came out in a hoarse whisper full of a terrible craving to finally see his mom's bare breasts.

"Will mine be the first you have ever seen, other than in a movie or pictures of course."

"Yes," he answered truthfully, his voice barely rising above a whisper.

She looked at him with a sly smile as she leaned closer. "Go ahead then and unhook your Mommy's bra sweetheart."

His hands moved around to her back while his heart trip-hammered inside his chest as his fingers commenced a fumbling, bumbling attack upon the intricate hook and eye closure. He tried to undo it, but the elaborate hooks befuddled his novice fingers.

Ellen, sensing her son's growing frustration, came to his rescue. "Here . . . sit back and let Mommy do it, baby," she whispered using one hand to push him back against the seat.

His hands fell away as his poor heart continued to pound away inside his chest. He found it fantastic the very first bare boobs he would ever be witness to would be his mother's.

He watched with rapt attention as she reached back and undid her bra with little effort before letting it slip down tantalizing slow off of her breasts, revealing inch by inch the heaven underneath.

She tilted her head to one side, and in a honeyed maternal voice sighed, "Do you like them, sweetheart."

"Oh, God yes, Mommy they are so . . ." His voice caught in his throat momentarily before he could finish. "Beautiful."

She took his hands up and guided them to her breasts. "I'm so glad you like them, sweetie. Now that Mommy's bra is not in the way you can really play with them huh, baby?"

His hands provided the answer as they eagerly fondled her breasts. Like a novice explorer in a new land sampling forbidden treasures, he took his time investigating every inch of her luscious little boobs. He especially enjoyed how when he flickered his fingers over her fully erect nipples she would let out a subdued moan so he decided to concentrate his efforts there.

First, he let his hands and fingers lightly brush over the entire surface area of her breasts before tracing lines and patterns near her nipples, coming ever so close before backing away. Finally, hoping he teased her enough already he slowly scraped his fingernails over her stiff nipples, sending shock waves of pleasure throughout her body.

He was delighted-- much like a baby playing with a new toy would be-- to witness this amazing new thing of how her nipples snapped to attention whenever he flickered his fingers lightly across them.

Jimmie boldly explored his mom's nipples to his heart's content, this time using his thumbs to brush her rigid nipples back and forth several times. This elicited a quiet moan from her. By the third time of him doing this she was squirming in his lap and losing control.

Opening her eyes, she raised her head up and grabbed his hands. Surprised, he wondered if he did something wrong.

"You have been teasing Mommy for too long," she hissed at him in a voice full of husky desire. "Jesus, you need to give me more!" she hissed at him. "I want, I need you to suck on them . . . . Now!"

She placed one hand behind his head, guiding his face to her tits. His lips were mere inches away from her nipples. He was so close he could see every contour of her beautiful little breasts topped by her ripe nipples.

Instead of diving right in, he paused to lick his lips in anticipation of doing the unthinkable. This caused the impatient Ellen to plead with him.

"Come on, love. Please suck on Mommy's tits. Please, baby. I want you to sooo, sooo bad," she implored him. Her voice was deep and throaty with raw untamed longing.

Jimmy, inexperienced as he may have been, possessed an innate sense of just what to do to turn his mother on. He began by kissing every inch of her tits slowly. His lips moved cautiously, not wanting to miss even one inch of her delicate little breasts which only served to drive Ellen crazy with a carnal lust bordering on insanity.

His lips, lingering everywhere while staying nowhere all at once, moved this way and that across her breasts in a haphazard pattern of soft kisses and tender nibbles.

Taking his sweet time, he showered the entirely of her breasts with tender loving kisses and deliciously tantalizing flicks of his tongue while being sure to avoid her lush nipples altogether.

Jimmie somehow knew it was her nipples-- more than anything-- she wanted him to suck on. Tentatively, after he observed his mother's increasingly desperate moans, and the way she was squirming in his lap, he lowered his lips to one of her fully erect nipples, flashing a playful flickering tongue lightly across it.

Ellen let out a loud moan and begged for more. "That's it baby suck on Mommy's tits. Please."

Very much pleased with himself, Jimmie pulled on his mom's nipples, one after the other, with his lips after he flicked his tongue over them each nice and slow. He increased the speed of his flickering tongue which only caused Ellen to writhe with unabashed wicked delight before she whimpered louder than ever.

Jimmie, warming to the task at hand, experimented with wrapping his tongue around first one, and then the other of her nipples, trying different things, at different speeds with the sole purpose of seeing just how loud he could get her to moan. He was soon rewarded as first she pleaded for more, then begged for more, before finally demanding more.

Ellen arched her back and tried frantically to force her pint-sized tits deeper into his warm, wet mouth, "Stop teasing Mommy and suck on them baby, pleeeeeeeeeeeasse."

Jimmie responded to his mom's pleas, capturing first one, and then the other, of her breasts in his mouth. He slurped at them sloppily as if his very life depended on it with his mouth flying back and forth between the delectable small mounds of her breasts.

He bathed each of her splendidly elongated nipples with his tongue before he opened his mouth wide and suckled on each one in turn.

Ellen bucked her hips in a wild frenzy of uncontrollable passion. She could feel her son's hardness poking at her through his briefs. The simple idea she was the one making him so very hard sent her into a frenzied state of mad hunger. It was a wild craving of that which a mother should never have for her natural born son-- yet there it was-- in spades.

Unable to control herself any longer, Ellen slipped off his lap and onto her knees, clawing at his tight white briefs. Her eyes were focused wholly on his tremendously large bulge as she uncovered his manhood. Like a ferocious tiger freed from his cage his robust six and a half inches of hard cock sprang out.

"Close your eyes hon and let Mommy make you feel so good."

He obeyed, shutting his eyes while leaning back. The last thing he remembered before he died and went to heaven was his mother on her knees licking her lips greedily while she stared at the tremendous erection he was sporting.

It seemed almost too far out to believe this old Cadillac—the same one he had ridden so innocently in the back seat literally hundreds of times in his life would now be the scene of his very first blow job—given by his mother.

Ellen looked down at her son's rigid cock as it jutted out towards her, seemingly begging to be sucked on. In untamed desire, she ran her tongue over her lips in wanton anticipation of what she was about to do with a virtual storm of lustful zeal to have his cock in her mouth overtaking her lecherous heart.

She stared at his cock- wanting to burn the memory in her soul forever- before she did the most inconceivable, the most immoral, and the most depraved thing of what had proved, up to this point anyways, to be an otherwise rather dull and boring life.

Ellen took her son's cock deep into her mouth, swallowing it whole almost immediately making her son sigh with forbidden delight.

Jimmie was in heaven with his mother's warm mouth and flickering, darting tongue, worshipping his hardness as he twisted his fingers in her beautiful hair and began to push her head up and down as she sucked his cock as eagerly as the cheapest whores might well have done.

Ellen sensed he was close to exploding already, not really a surprise considering how young and inexperienced with sex he was.

She broke contact, letting his glorious hard member escape her lips just long enough for her to look up at him. "Baby you can cum in Mommy's mouth if you want," she whispered sweetly to him.

"Arghh," Jimmie muttered an unintelligible response as the power of even simple speech evaded him. The fact was he was too far gone on this powerful new drug of having his cock sucked on to respond intelligently.

She smiled to herself knowing he was ready to burst. Lowering her mouth back onto his stiff penis she was wholly ready to accept his love. As a coup de grace she brought one hand up to cup his balls as she slowly circled the head of his trembling cock with her wet and wicked tongue.

She expertly flickered her tongue slowly across the sensitive underside of his shaft before dropping to the base and gradually licking, kissing and nibbling her way to the top—while gently massaging his testicles.

Jimmie, squirming something awful, was ready to erupt. She suddenly wanted very much to watch him cum; wanted to see the volcanic explosion of cum burst forth from his big hard cock. She pulled up at the very last second just as he let out a low moan of "Oh God Mommy I am going to cum."

Using one hand, while still jiggling his balls delicately in her other hand, she skillfully stroked his cock up and down, faster and faster, until the head of his cock spilled forth a virtual lava flow of sperm.

She watched the sticky white sperm surge out of his cock with a wicked little smile. Putting an exclamation point on her wickedness, she gave him a sly smiled before using an eager tongue to lick up her mess.

Their lust momentarily sated mother and son cuddled under the blanket after Ellen took a large drink of whiskey and coke to get the taste of his cum out of her mouth, but more importantly she simply wanted to keep any feelings of guilt that might be starting to creep up on her at bay.

They spent a few minutes in silence, just enjoying the closeness of their warm bodies pressed together against the chill of the night. Not wanting to press his luck, Jimmie decided to stay quiet until she talked first.

He was secretly thrilled though as his mom had not bothered to put her bra back on as he snuggled against her under the blanket, loving the feel of her supple, naked tits against his bare chest as they cuddled.

As they continued to cuddle a quiet, desperate need was building inside of Ellen. A need feed by the tight way they were cuddling against each other, snug in the warmth and love of each other's embrace.

Within a few quiet minutes her need began to become more than a little urgent as she wanted, desired nothing more than for her son to do nothing less than bury that big, hard cock of his inside of her.

The fulfillment of this need for Ellen started with a simple kiss; soft and suggestive, full of the love a mother and son feel for each other. Maybe thirty minutes had elapsed. Their kisses grew longer and more urgent.

This time Jimmie needed no encouragement to shove his tongue into her mouth or to fondle her breasts. He did both very willing and very aggressively much to his mother's slightly amused surprise. He was no longer playing the role of the bashful little boy which was just fine with her.

Their tongues intertwined as he flicked his fingers across her breasts making her nipples snap to attention. She guided his hand down inside her panties whispering to him about how wet he was making her. Jimmie, with her help, pushed first one finger, and then two, up into his mother, curiously exploring the spot where his life started eighteen years ago.

His mouth fell to her breasts. No need for begging this time on Ellen's part as her son impatiently attacked those lovely little tits of hers with reckless abandon while he continued to shove his fingers, faster and deeper, up and inside her dripping wet pussy.

Ellen's moans grew deeper and more desperate by the minute. His mouth on her tits, his fingers up and inside of her, created a fierce tempest of animalistic sexual craving deep inside her heart and soul.

She pushed him back, and away from her, as a prelude to the final and most forbidden act of the night's drama. She observed with utter joy how his cock was fully recovered by now. It jutted upwards- hard and proud- ready to be mounted.

After carefully straddling him, she teasingly rubbed her pussy up and down on his stiff shaft causing him to let out a quiet moan thanks to the lovely way her silky smooth black panties felt being rubbed on his cock.

He closed his eyes as he wrapped his lips around one of her ripe erect nipples. He was so very close to losing his virginity now he was actually trembling with anticipation. His mom's wet opening hung just barely inches above his fully erect cock just waiting to be filled.

"Mother needs you sweetheart. Inside of her now. Are you ready for me to take your virginity?"

"God, yes Mom. I want you so bad," he replied his voice rough with passion.

She reached down and pulled aside her black panties. They stared deeply into each eyes both knowing the moment of ultimate truth was at hand. She was about ready to take her son's virginity.

She carefully lowered herself onto his throbbing erection, letting out a deep hiss as she felt his manhood pierce her.

"Ohhh God, honey, you feel so good."

She admonished him to go slow and easy. She wanted someone to make love to her, real love, for the first time in forever. Ever the obedient son, he did her biding, actually letting her do most of the work as she rocked slowly up and down on him while they leaned forward, exchanging several mushy kisses during this opening act of lovemaking.

Jimmie had forever worried about his first time. He was insecure, unsure of himself, almost afraid of the act itself. Simply, he was afraid he would get it all wrong, but with his mother, his beautiful sweet mother to guide him through this most wonderful, most special act, his insecurities all but melted away under their red hot passion for one another.

The second act of their lovemaking burst upon the scene when Ellen started to ride her son's cock harder and faster while he fondled her tits. Bouncing up and down on her son's glorious rigid cock, Ellen was starting to lose control. Thrusting his hips upward, Jimmie began to pick up the pace with a fierce intensity leaving his mom groaning with pleasure.

She responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and initiating a long and intense kiss. The kiss seemed to last forever before it broke off into a breathless series of little fond kisses, intermingled with panting exclamations of love.

Rarely were two people during their love making so totally in sync with one another as Jimmie and Ellen seemed to be with each knowing instinctually what the other wanted.

Mother and son were joined together in the naughtiest of fashions, melded into one living breathing entity with their minds, bodies and souls strictly and totally in tune with one another. They were making love like an orchestra makes harmonious music—soft, soothing and sexy.

Watching her bounce up and down on his hard cock was so intensely erotic Jimmie was forced to bite his lip in a supreme effort to keep from coming again. He noticed how his mother appeared totally lost in a world of pleasure- her head back, eyes shut, diminutive tits shaking, her breath coming in short frantic gasps. All the while, she moaned lovable little terms of endearments to him in a deep throaty voice that barely qualified as a whisper.