Bad Love, Good Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daisy? Oh my god! I was so worried about you! Are you okay love?"

"I think so. Can you get me some water?"

"I'll ask the nurse, don't speak now, your throat must be sore, you can barely speak my flower."

He kissed my forehead and squeezed my hand before getting up to call a nurse and I realised I could only be at a hospital. But why? I wasn't feeling well at work, yet I was only crying. How did that end with me in a hospital bed? I spent the next few minutes trying to figure out what went wrong, but all I saw was crying and then black. That was certainly no explanation.

Aaron returned with a huge bottle of water and a glass, as well as a nurse to see how I was doing. She took my temperature, blood pressure, she even measured my glycaemia levels. She told Aaron I could drink as much water as I wanted but not in big quantities at a time, and then adjusted my catheter and left after telling me to try to stay calm and don't make much effort.

"Are you okay Daisy?" Aaron asked once we were alone.

"I am. Give me water please."

He poured some on the glass and as he was handing it to me I asked "My glasses?"

He handed them to me and I used all my strength to not drink the whole glass of water at once, but after I had drank some I felt better and much more capable of speaking.

"What happened? Why am I at the hospital?"

"You had a panic attack sweetie. But you're okay now don't worry about that."

"Who brought me here?"

"Dr. Harley called me from your phone to ask me if it was a usual occurrence and if you had any medication. I said no and she called an ambulance and I drove here as fast as I could."

"What about work Aaron? Don't you have to go back? I don't want to get you in trouble."

He smiled at me and lifted his computer. "I can work here next to you princess. And I already called Lacy, she's coming by after lunch because I have a meeting that I tried to delay but I can't love."

"It's okay sweetheart, it means a lot that you're here now. When do I get to go home? And back to work?"

"You may be allowed to go back home this afternoon, but I think you need a break from work."

"Nonsense. I had a bad reaction because I wasn't ready to see him again. Even if it was just his bones and not the person that he was. Besides it's unprofessional of me to miss work because of this, if I can go home I can work."

"You need to rest, and we will not be fighting over this. I already called my boss and told him what happened and we are staying home tomorrow. I will be working, unfortunately, but I only have to finish a few reports, and it shouldn't take me long to get it done. In fact I'll try to have them ready today so I only have to send it tomorrow and not work. And staying home allows me to take care of you in case anything happens again, and also to give you lots of love and cuddles like I'm guessing you need."

"Well, I suppose I did see little Aaron this morning and got nothing from him, maybe he and I can make up for lost time tomorrow."

"You're a pervert. What about cuddles?" he laughed and continued "You don't have to do that, you know that right? You just relived the whole thing, it's okay to me if you need more time before we can be intimate again, Daisy, I mean it, I will wait as long as I have too until you feel ready."

"I love you. You know that, don't you sweetie? I promise you that I'm not rushing myself. It was awful having all those memories come back. Obviously, I mean, I'm in a hospital bed. But it reminded me that you are the best thing in my life. That your love makes me feel like anything is possible. Most of all you make me feel like I deserve everything good the world has to give, you make me feel perfect, and loved, and that's amazing. You're amazing. And I want to make love to you Aaron David. As soon as I can, because you deserve it more than anyone else."

"I could wait forever for you. I love you more than words can say and if you need time I will wait. I'm not with you because of sex, but because you are amazing in far too many ways to count. I think you should sleep for a while honey, you need to rest. I'll wake you up when it's time to eat."

He got up and leaned over me to give me a kiss in my forehead but I reached around his neck and pulled his mouth to mine. At first it was slow and loving but as our mouths started to open more and more and our tongues reached for one another it became a passionate and intense kiss, almost as if our mouths were making love, because in that moment our bodies couldn't. When our lips parted we were left with heavy breathing, and we stayed still with our foreheads and noses pressed together, my arms around his neck, and his behind my back. Then my arms dropped and his let go of my back. I drifted off too sleep, and he sat there working.

It was nearly 5 pm when Lacy pulled over at our drive way, she had shown up at the hospital 3 hours earlier when Aaron had to leave for his meeting, he would be home soon and there was so point in waiting at the hospital.

Lacy was very concerned and much like Aaron thought I shouldn't be working for while, but I wanted too. What neither of them could understand, and what I assume and hope that most people would lack the 'experience' to understand, is that what Andy did to me, even if I was passed out during most of it, took away all the power I ever felt I had. I became scared, weak, unable to see the good in me because in some level I blamed myself, I went over it a million times trying to find a reason, but there wasn't one. So I couldn't help but believe that I had been doing all sorts of wrong things, and that I was so stupid I couldn't even see what had made him want to attack me. And all that completely destroyed my self esteem. I needed to face him, to prove myself he no longer had power over me. Yet when he was right in front me I reversed back into being scared and weak. I couldn't allow myself to surrender without a fight. I couldn't let myself fall part the next time. I had to face him and make myself see that I was free of his actions, that I had something better waiting for me than to keep living haunted by what happened. So I had to go back to work. I had to stare at him and realise that what he did to me is in the past, that he can't do it again.

"Daisy? Are you there? Hey! Are you listening to me?"

"Uh? Oh! Sorry Lace, I was distracted, what were you saying?"

"I was telling you that Carl and I going on a vacation next month to celebrate 4 years together."

"4? Already? Where are you going?"

"Connemara, Northern Ireland. It's beautiful and romantic and quiet. Plus the house we're staying in is far from everything and everyone so we might even have sex out in the wild."

"Ah! Yes! Because Connemara in Ireland is the definition of wild."

"Fuck you. What about you and Aaron? You have the 2 year anniversary coming up."

"I wish I knew but we haven't discussed it. Hell, we didn't even remember it was coming."

"Well I reminded you, so you have any ideas?"

"No, and quite honestly I don't think it's such a big deal that I have the same boyfriend for 2 years."

"But it is. I mean, it's not like Daisy Duck dates anyone but Donald! And they're a very sexy couple neither one of them wears pants. I bet they celebrate their anniversary every year."

"Lacy no. We're not ducks. No. We'll probably go out and have dinner somewhere fancy. Anyway do you want to come in? Aaron shouldn't be home for another 20 minutes."

"I wish I could but I have to go pick up Carl's mum at the airport, and as much as I would love to let her stay there instead of having her at our flat picking on every single thing I do, I can't. So I have to get going."

"Mother-in-law issues, with that I can relate, give Carl a hug for me, and smile on the outside while you think of your fist kissing her face."

"That sounds great, actually. I'll do that! And you remember to rest, and don't even think about going to work tomorrow."

"Tomorrow I'm staying and most likely spend the day in bed with Aaron, but the day after no, I refuse to let him win, it's my job, my dream, and I will do it. Bye Lacy."

"Bye stubborn."

"Good luck with Carl's mom."

After I left Lace's car I went home, and I decided that I should do something nice for Aaron David, yet I knew I had to rest, so I went to the kitchen and got everything ready to make him a black coffee and cheese sandwich, just like what he always ordered at the Coffee Shop, and then I started looking for our favourite movie so we could watch it and cuddle like he wanted too at the hospital.

"Hey princess! I'm so glad to have you home already. I worried sick all day."

"I'm okay now, Aaron, there's no need to worry anymore, love. How did your meeting go?"

"Very well actually, we now have a partnership with a local company."

"That's awesome sweetie! Congratulations! I have something for you in the kitchen, I was starting it when you came in, it should be ready now."

"What is it?"

"Something you may find silly, but that in a way it's a representation of how our relationship started. Stay here let me put it on the table."

"Okay sweetie."

I went into the kitchen and put 2 cups of black coffee in the table along with 2 cheese sandwiches.

"You can come in now Aaron."

"Do I need to cover my eyes?"

"No."

"Okay. I'm coming in. Oh honey! This is so sweet."

"It's nothing truly special, but I thought it would be sweet. I love to remember how we fell in love. I love to remember the first time I saw you, and that I heard your voice. And that day this is what you asked."

"This would be nothing special for many people, but to me it's very sweet, lets eat. Do you have something planned for after?"

"Yes! We're going to see 'Pretty Woman' and cuddle in the couch."

"Perfect, I love watching that movie with you."

A few hours later Aaron and I were sitting at the couch and the movie was nearly ending. He had been holding my hand throughout the entire movie and had one arm around me. It was comfortable. More than that it just felt so perfect. Nothing could ever hurt me while I was in his arms, he was so sweet and caring to me. Even in the first few months I would wake up so many times during the night having nightmares, but he was always there. A shoulder to cry, a hand to hold mine, an arm to put around me, he always knew just what I needed. He was tireless, and everything felt right with him. And I knew now that I had truly made the best choice I could have. I was so lucky to have fallen in love with him, and even more to have him loving me. I was broken, I still am in so many ways, but all he ever gave me was love and support.

"Aaron?"

"Yes my love?"

He looked at me with those beautiful big blue eyes and I melted, I feel in love with him all over again. So I just grabbed his hand and got up, I pulled him to the bedroom with me. There was no need for words. We just walked, and when we got there I turned to face him. I looked deeply into his eyes, lifted my hand to touch his cheek. He grabbed it and took it to his mouth so he could kiss my fingertips. I got on the tip of my toes and kissed him, his hands fell to the bottom of my back and mine held on to the back of his neck. When we parted I started to undo the buttons of his shirt, when I was done he pulled my t-shirt over my head, and dropped his shirt to the floor. His arms circled my waist as he kissed my neck, once I had some more space between us I undid his belt, and unbuttoned his pants. He stopped kissing my neck took off his shoes and socks and let his pants fall to the floor.

He pushed me on to the bed, slowly lifted my right leg and running his hand through it he took of my shoe, and then did the same to my left leg. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them through my hips throwing them on the floor. He stood there in nothing but his briefs looking at me laying in bed with just my underwear on, so he laid down next to me and running his hands through my back he unclasped my bra and took it off, then he removed my panties and his briefs. We both knew there would be no teasing, no foreplay, we were in need of each other's body, in that moment the rest of the universe had disappeared and all that existed was that room, Aaron's eyes devouring my body, my eyes devouring his. And then he leaned over me to kiss me once again, and the tip of his cock touched my craving entrance and I moaned as I felt it. He used his hand to guide his hard member into me and began thrusting slowly while he kissed me.

It felt wonderful, the pleasure of making love to him was superb. Then he increased his pace and started kissing my neck and gently biting my ear, I could feel his breath on me, my hands were roaming his back, grabbing his ass, urging him to go deeper, pulling him towards me. I could feel an orgasm building up, not only was his thrusting hitting all the right spots on the inside, but every time his pelvis met mine his was rubbing my clit so delightfully, but I didn't want to cum, not without him, I wanted us to climax together so I grabbed onto his ass harder, and pulled him even deeper inside me, he was looking deeply into my eyes and was going faster every second until I just couldn't hold it anymore. It felt like an explosion, amplified by the intense gaze of his eyes, and my orgasm triggered his as he too began moaning and filling my pussy with his cum.

He kissed me and laid next to me, put his arm around me and lightly kissed my back and lower neck.

"I love you Aaron."

"I love you too Daisy."

No other words needed to be said. In that moment in his arms the universe was flawless. We were flawless. We had no worries or concerns and that mattered was our love for each other.

12