All Comments on 'Bad M.I.L.F 03'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 7 years ago
There has GOT to be some way

He can get out from under her thumb...

Still really hot though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hoping dad could get a taste

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

All I'm saying is that this is getting printed, blocked and hung up on my wall. Motherfucking dog rabbit, I'm in love with all the characters, even the dad, whose a walking ATM and hopefully never chews through his patriarch cocoon to bother with taking a look around. The crazier the women act, the more realistic they seem to become. There's somebody I've met in each of them for every scene. You tickle my brain!!!!

Is it possible that Chrystal might have inherited something more than her pretty bottom from Carry Anne? Like a propensity to share?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please keep going!

Hope the daughter starts to come back around. This story is epic. Thanks for NOT using the slur. This is an instant classic tale! Hope someone animated this into a comic...dukes..illustrated...pay the man!

TerraKhanTerraKhanabout 7 years ago
Baddest MILF

Seriously she actually pimped the dude.

She is one hell of a twisted bitch.

Love story, I hope you continue and drop the next installment soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wish for Death

I don't think I've ever hated, truly hated a character as much as I hate this mother. Really and truly you could write her death with The Grandmother fucking on her dead corpse. I almost rated 1 star before I realized your Writing isn't an issue. Just the disgusting cunt that thinks it's okay to treat people like this. Everytime she spoke I wished you would kill her. Just in the most brutal way possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous