All Comments on 'Bad Neighbor'

by PaladinInBlack

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmm

What did max do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I enjoyed the aspect of an omnipotent being

PaladinInBlackPaladinInBlackalmost 7 years agoAuthor

What Max did is never defined because I thought it was more fun that way. It becomes a Rorschach test this way. Was it something like mowing his yard to early? Was it making a nasty comment about his neighbor that he thought went unheard? Was it dumping talk in his yard? We'll never know.

As far as the omnipotent being, I used him in Fair-ly Fortunate, too. He is a fun character to write about him without ever naming him. I've got several started stories with him that I need to finish up.

Thank you for your comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This had the potential to be very hot but fell flat in several places

PaladinInBlackPaladinInBlackalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry to disappoint. Just fill out the appropriate form for a full refund.

This was a story that just did not go where I wanted it to, and I never really tried to polish it any further. Maybe someday, but my to do pile is already pretty deep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaladinInBlack@PaladinInBlack
I like to write, but I'm better at starting stories than at finishing them, so I have a rather large pile of unfinished stuff spring around. Most of my stuff is 'happily ever after'. You've been warned. FYI: I have posted a lot of this under a similar name (without the 'InBla...