Bad Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucker! I'm calling the cops!" She cursed at him inventively for several seconds as she dialed the phone. Of course, it was my phone that rang and I headed right over.

"What is going on here? I heard fighting."

"This bitch is trying to kill me!" Max yelled, struggling to his feet.

I looked at her. "Is this true, slave?"

She looked at her feet. "Yes, Master." Max's face went all comical at this.

"You fucking whore! Have you been fucking HIM?!?" She looked at me. I nodded at her to proceed.

"No. Master has not let me fuck him yet, but I want to so badly! Just thinking about Him makes me all wet and horny. Please, Master, can we fuck now?"

"What about Max?" I asked.

"Who, Master?"

"Max, your husband, that guy right there?"

"Master, he means nothing to me. Would you like me to hurt him?" I said that was OK, he could live and beckoned her over.

Min sashayed her way over to me, hips flicking back and forth, nipples erect and the tops of her breasts flushed with excitement. She shook her long dark hair and slipped off what little was left on her magnificent body, murmuring that a slave should be nude when alone in her master's presence, humiliating and arousing poor Max all the more. You could easily see a trail of moisture on her thigh.

When she was in reach, I swept her up and crushed her to me. Kissing her deeply enough I could taste her tonsils and she returned the favor. She readily fell to her knees and opened my shorts to remove my rather cramped cock and stared at it for a long moment in sheer awe. She breathed on it, smelled it, and tasted it before she took it in her mouth and gave me a world-class blow job. She could only take part of me in, so Max had a great view of my cock stretching her lips to their max. Even now I could make good puns.

After I came in her mouth and all over her expansive chest, I directed her to stay there to clean things up, without getting dressed again, and to come to my house for the night. Her eyes lit up and she danced around the room, picking stuff up. Max was about to blow a gasket looking at her and thinking about what just happened. I had further instructed her that he was not to touch her and if she could, to make him come without touching him at all. She was doing her hardest to accomplish that mission.

"Hmmm, Maxie, I am just so excited by the chance to serve Him. Look at my nipples! See how hard they are, and aren't they just so cute all covered in His stuff?" She was holding her tits and finger-fucking herself as she cleaned. When she took her fingers and sucked off her own fragrant juices, Max lost it, and her. She smiled and headed on over. Max heard us going at it for the rest of the night.

By the end of the week, Max had moved. I heard he had asked for a transfer to a distant, small office. He took almost nothing with him, basically just abandoning his life here.

I fucked and used Min for a few weeks after that. She did turn out nicely and it was always a joy to partake of my own creativity. It did not take long, though, before I tired of her and sent her home, heartbroken. I am not sure what happened to her after that as I did not bother keeping track.

What can I say? I am a monster, after all.