Bad Penny Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her to keep going. I could tell that Penny could do it again. There was something in her voice, a pitch or catch that I just knew meant she would easily stay on the plateau and peak in a few minutes.

I was right. I moved to lie beside Penny and watch her face. She clutched my hand and turned to look at me, her cheeks flushed, eyes dark and half focussed, breath caught and explosive, muscles straining. Her face darkened, her breathing stopped, her body arched, her grip tightened, she gave a grunt and a jerk and suddenly trembled all over, crying out, gasping for air, shaking and throwing her arms around me to hug her.

Liz came up on the other side and hugged her as well, and Penny alternated her kisses between us.

Then the door burst open.

Tilly strode into the room, stark naked and eyes blazing.

"Alright, enough is enough. It was funny the first night, as well as arousing. It was quite sweet to hear you again on the second night, as well as arousing. On Monday night it was quite frankly impressive, since by the noises he made it was clear that whatever you did to Sean it was good. Four times. Which was very arousing. And last night! Oh yes, last night Liz crying "Oh Penny, Oh Penny!" gave me a range of images to play with that were, not to put a fine point on it, very arousing. But tonight, the fifth night in a row, I cannot stand it any more!"

Penny and Liz had sat up, Liz half hiding behind Penny's shoulder. I was still lying down, with my hands reflexively covering my cock. Tilly's glare was impressive. So were her breasts and very neatly trimmed 'landing strip' which, along with her tan lines, highlighted the incredibly prominent pubic mound.

She took a step closer and said "If you lot think I am going to spend another night listening to you shagging and just frigging myself, you have another think coming!" She climbed onto the bed and walked up the length of it until she was standing with a foot on each side of Penny as she went on "I have had enough of listening."

She pointed at Penny "You, lick my cunt." At me "You can suck my tits to start with." At Liz "You, suck his dick and get him hard so he can fuck me."

We were all frozen. So she simply lowered herself, pressing her crotch into Penny's face, pushing her back into the bed, settling herself over Penny's mouth. She grabbed my hair and pulled up, quite firmly, dragging my mouth to her already hard nipple. She glared at Liz "Get on with it! Go and get him hard!"

A moment later I felt Tilly's body relax, and she groaned. Penny's tongue was doing its magic. The grip on my head eased up and I could start to work my own spell on the soft and full breast before me. I shifted position so I was better balanced, and reached up to touch and caress her other breast as I started to lick circles round her wide nipple. Tilly's tits were slightly pointy, her nipples angled downwards, and they had prominent blue veins across them. I wondered if she had ever been pregnant, since Tara's breasts seemed to have developed the same look recently. (I knew that because she made a great show of breastfeeding).

A sudden warmth about my cock told me that Liz was obeying orders. Quite delightfully.

Penny had taught her how to lick my shaft and balls. She still couldn't do deep throat, but she was working in it. I tried to keep my mind on Tilly's pleasure, despite Liz's very distracting movements.

Fortunately Tilly was in a hurry. She glanced down and saw my cock was erect and wet in Liz's mouth, and decided it was ready.

She rubbed her pussy over Penny's face again and reached down to pull Liz up by the hair this time. "Good job, Lizzy, now you can suck my tits while Sean fucks me."

She pushed me back and lifted herself up a little, looking down at Penny. "You are a good cunt licker, Penny, now let me see how good you are at tit sucking."

She turned to me and said "And we'll find out just how good a fuck you really are."

Tilly fell back and wriggled toward the foot of the bed, opened her legs and beckoned to me. "Come on Sean, fuck me!"

It would have been ungentlemanly to refuse.

I crawled on hands and knees between her legs and looked down at Tilly, who said quietly "I've heard you fucking Penny, and fucking Liz, and I want to feel it now. Fuck me, Sean."

I was about to reach down to take my cock and guide it to her spread and wet pussy when Penny's hand reached round and grabbed it. She rubbed my tip up and down Tilly's shaven slot.

I found the sight strange. Tara had shaved Penny once, and sometimes shaved herself, but I had not liked it. There was too much of the plucked-chicken and pre-pubescent child about it. But as I pushed into Tilly and she opened her legs and lifted them, and my shaft slid up the hot, slippery, enveloping sheath until my own hair obscured the lack of hers, how it looked did not really matter. It felt fantastic.

Tilly's back had arched, and she gave a moan as I sank inside her body. When I leaned my weight to press hard against her she groaned and said "Oh yes, that's what I need."

I smiled, and waited, keeping up the pressure. She held still for a moment, but her hips had needs as well. She started to rock, and make tiny circles, changing the pressure on her clit and inside her. Still I waited, until she opened her eyes and looked at me and said "Don't just lie there, fuck me you idiot!"

I pushed down on her a little harder, and gave her a stern look. In a deep and steady tone as I looked into her eyes I said "I am fucking you Tilly. I will fuck you. I will fuck you hard, and fast, and slow and soft, and deep with all my shaft,and with just the tip of my cock. I will fuck you on your back, or from behind, from below, or sideways, standing up or sitting. I will fuck you all night, or just for the next ten seconds. And I will do it whatever way I want to, Tilly. Not because you tell me, but because I want to. You are not in charge here. I am fucking you."

She was silent throughout that quiet monologue. I had stayed still, and she was frozen, but I felt her twitch inside as I spoke, and her breathing caught. She was not used to being spoken to like that, but it was an exciting change. I would bet that Harry never spoke to her that way.

I took a long slow stroke, and said "And I think I am going to enjoy it. Because you have a lovely, tight, wet, hot, fuckable cunt."

Beside me I heard Liz draw a shocked breath. She had never heard me use that word. Penny giggled.

I drove in fast and hard, forcing Tilly to gasp. I did it again, several times, then changed my position. I knelt back on my heels and lifted her with me, hiking her legs over my shoulders. Tilly squirmed and pushed her bottom down into me, finding a rhythm that helped me probe her deeper, pulling herself onto my shaft.

The position left her body open to the attention of Penny and Liz, and they took the opportunity. They knelt on each side of her, and took her breasts and nipples in hands and mouths, their fingers finding her clitoris and her lips, their hands stroking her and restraining her, urging her on.

It didn't take long for Tilly's breath to run out, her gasps to sharpen, her legs to start to tremble. A flush spread across her chest and she started to make a grunting noise.

I shifted around, never taking my cock out of her, until I was taking her sideways, her right leg between mine, hips twisted up, left leg straight in the air. I gripped her left thigh and knee and pulled her to me, pressing balls deep into her body. Tilly groaned and I began shafting her hard, dropping my hands so one gripped her mons and rubbed her clit, the other held her buttock and I let a finger rest and then probe her anus.

I was not too surprised that she pushed herself back and down against that finger, and her ass opened to me easily. She was slippy with the juice from her pussy that had flowed down over her bottom as we fucked, and it was easy to finger fuck her ass in time with my cock thrusts.

That manoeuvre broke her silence. "Oh fuck! You fucking bastard, oh, fuck me! Oh fuck!"

I felt her ass contract hard and her pussy pulse. I held my finger still but pushed my cock deeper and frigged her clit harder. The girls were still sucking her nipples, and had to cling on to keep in place as Tilly's entire body spasmed and she threw her arms above her head.

I drew out my finger, and she groaned as it left her body. I folded her leg down, leaving her relaxed on her back with her legs open, and she sighed and then twitched. From that I knew she was still on a high. I had seen it in Penny many times. She could come again soon.

So I made her.

The girls had sat up, Liz copying Penny as she gently stroked Tilly, and bent to kiss her lips, saying "How you doing, darling?"

I interrupted them, getting positioned between Tilly's legs with a hand on each side of her supporting me in a sort of press-up over her body. "She doing fine, Lovergirl, but she isn't done yet."

I pressed the tip of my cock into her pussy and Tilly's eyes flew wide. I slid my hands up along her body and arms, grabbing her elbows, my weight coming down on her, cock firmly sinking into her.

I fucked her then. Not making love, not having sex, not even shagging. Fucking. Hard and fast and for my own pleasure. The fact that she came, that she clung to me and dug her fingers in my back and bumped against me and thrashed and screamed did not matter. Nor that she came again as I gasped and panted and thrust and groaned and came inside her, pumping my come into her, arms locked out straight and head back and stars whirling in my head.

I collapsed and rolled off her, and we both lay breathing like steam trains.

Penny snuggled up to Tilly and caressed her and pushed the sweaty hair back from her face. Liz did the same for me.

"How you doing now?" asked Penny.

Tilly took a deep breath and said "I feel much better. But I can feel that I'm leaking. Be a good girl and go down there and clean me up, Penny. Lick your boyfriend's come out of my cunt."

"Oh, yes, Tilly. Thank you!" said Penny.

It was only later when I thought back on the incident that I registered the tone in which Penny spoke. It was her excited slave-girl voice. She was thrilled to be ordered to do something that she liked doing but felt was naughty, if not downright wrong.

Tilly stretched and relaxed as Penny did as she was told, and she smiled as she lay with eyes closed and open legs. I was busy with Liz, who had started kissing me in a gentle and rather loving way,

I was surprised when a few minutes later I heard Tilly say "Have you got my cunt clean yet?"

"Yes, Tilly." Penny replied, in her respectful voice

"Good. I'm off to sleep," said Tilly, and swung her leg over Penny's head, sitting up and then springing into her feet beside the bed in one swift movement. She turned to look at Liz and me, and said "Thank you, Sean, that was a pretty good fuck. Goodnight all." She strode from the room, all our eyes following her.

The stunned silence was broken by a snort from Liz, followed by a scandalised "Well!"

"Quite." I said.

Penny said nothing. The cold thought popped into my head - she wasn't shocked or surprised, because that sort of behaviour was not unusual in her mind. It was how a slave expected a Master, or Mistress, to act.

We snuggled up in bed that night together, and I fell asleep in the middle of two warm, naked, sexy smelling, loving young women. Tilly's strangeness and sudden departure didn't matter. Life was good.

The next morning at breakfast Tilly didn't refer to our encounter, and when Penny asked her if she was alright, and specifically if she was upset about the previous night, Tilly said "I had a nice time, thank you. I hope you all did too, but I don't want to talk about it further." And that was that.

She made no move to join us again the next night, or in the months afterwards, but Penny, Liz and I kept up our ménage, although not the frantic pace of nightly sex.

Despite the strange foursome episode I think we all began to get a little concerned about doing it with Tilly in the house too often. So since Tilly had an evening class on Tuesdays and Thursdays those became regular sex sessions. It just developed over a few weeks until it got to the point that the girl's started planning what they wanted to do the following night, or two nights, or a week ahead.

We had theme nights. Costumes, role playing, forfeits, drinking games, truth or dare and home made sex cards (like the sex dice now widely available, except more versatile). Liz and Penny bought a pack of blank business cards and wrote things like "Suck" "Nibble" "caress" "blow on" and "probe" on some cards that were put in one pile and the names of various body parts on the other. (The combination of "Use vibrator" on "Sole of foot" was hilarious, and nearly caused serious injury.)

The toys got a fair bit of use. For Liz's birthday Penny bought her a strap-on. It was a weird thing to fit, and she looked hilarious with the eight inch pink prong sticking out in front of her, but she enjoyed using it on Penny enough that she did it several times, and it got a mention in the cards. Penny used it on Liz a couple of times as well, but Liz didn't think it was as good as the real thing.

I knew that Penny really wanted us to double up on her, but I had strictly avoided anal sex. After her rough gang bang in the early summer Penny had been internally injured, and advised against ever doing it again. (Actually the doctor's advice was against ever having done it before - 'exit only' and 'just because you can doesn't mean you ought to' were two of the more memorable comments. He looked daggers at me when it was first mentioned, and was still quite judgemental even when Penny explained that it had not been my idea in the first place and that Penny demanded it. "I like it," she said simply. "I have a great orgasm that way." He just shook his head.)

Still, having learned that I had delighted Liz by introducing her to being rimmed, Penny made a habit of doing it to her, and Liz responded in fair exchange. And both of them took turns on me one night, licking my ass and balls and sucking me off, making me come four times in two hours, the last time producing a mere droplet of clear fluid that Liz swooped upon with eager mouth.

For all her eagerness Liz couldn't learn to deep throat. She tried. Valiantly. Her gag reflex was too strong, her throat too small, and I found it distressing. She did however become a very accomplished pussy licker, according to Penny. And she frequently fisted Penny as well. Often after I had come in her. Penny would lie with legs wide as Liz lapped at her dripping pussy, and used her fingers to scoop out the fragrant nectar, and then worked more and more digits into Penny's relaxed hole, until she could fold in her thumb and press her balled hand into the warm depth of my girlfriend's body.

I found it strange that it turned me on so much to see her tiny wrist entirely surrounded by the pink and purple flesh and hair-covered lips of Penny's slit. But I had always liked watching her play with toys, or having other men's cocks pound her hard and deep, so why not this odd fetish?

That line of thought troubled me a little. I had fantasies that I could not fulfil with two girls. Fantasies about watching them both getting shagged. Fantasies about introducing Liz to Mike and his uncle Peter, seeing her trying to cope with their huge cocks. Or Liz with Tara, who was only a few inches taller than her. The two together would make a cute couple.

The strange thing was that I felt sure Liz would have enjoyed any of those scenarios, but I felt bad about thinking of them. I didn't dare go back to Tara and Mike's because of what had happened before. I was scared about what might happen to Penny.

Our ménage à trois was a very equal triangle. Penny was almost always a little subservient towards me, but Liz deferred to her, and I bent over backwards for both the girls, so while there were always little power plays and twists it was really a quite dynamic equilibrium. I wanted to keep it that way. I wouldn't let Penny be a slave again. Yet she often found ways to submit. She prompted Liz to do submissive things that she could then copy. Or to do things to her which she would happily comply with.

So while I had avoided any play with restraint or bondage, I came home one Tuesday in late October to find Penny wearing nothing but stockings and a big grin as she beckoned to me from the top of the stairs. "I have a present for you," she said.

I climbed the stairs and she kissed me, and started to remove my clothes. She was brisk about it, but took a second to suck my cock, and a moment to lick a nipple. I asked her where Liz was, and she just said "You'll see, once we get you out of these."

When I was naked she stepped back and opened the bedroom door. "Your present awaits."

Liz was tied to the bed with red ropes and ribbons. I laughed. Penny pressed up against me and stroked my back, saying "Isn't she pretty."

"Very."

"We know its not your birthday until Sunday, but we thought you deserved a treat."

I went over to the bed. Liz was gagged and blindfolded, in a symbolic way with wide ribbon strips. They also covered her nipples, and pubis, the large bow having been delicately arranged to obscure the area between her wide spread legs. The ropes that held her wrists and ankles were more than merely symbols. Penny's time in the Girl Guides had taught her how to do a number of secure knots.

I admit I enjoyed teasing Liz, tickling her, bringing her to orgasm again and again, having her body exposed and open and undefended. I licked her pussy and ass, her tits and her mouth, put my cock in her and made her wriggle as I tickled her, and then relieved her tension by pounding her hard into the bed with a cushion placed beneath her hips. Penny helped of course. Liz enjoyed it, but having done it once she did not request it again. Penny on the other hand would flirtatiously suggest I tie her up quite often. She got her wish the following week, on a Thursday, when I met Liz in the hall on my arrival after lectures. Liz was in a schoolgirl outfit, knee socks and no bra or knickers, tiny skirt and thin white blouse, school tie loosened, hair in bunches. I whistled appreciatively, but she said "Daddy, something has gone wrong with my science homework. Come and see!"

I was taken aback at that. We often role played, and she had called me "Uncle" and "Big Brother", but never 'Daddy' before. It seemed a step further in the fantasy world. She was so small and child like that if it wasn't for her well developed bush and proportionate breasts the whole scenario would have been too weird. But I played along, of course.

In the living room I found Penny, naked, tied down over the long padded footstool. There was a cushion under her tummy so her bottom was pointed higher, and the whole arrangement was placed to aim that view at the doorway. Her pussy and ass were perfectly displayed. It made me smile, and harden.

I took a few steps closer, noticing that Penny's labia were darkened and swollen from arousal, and her lips were slightly spread, but in a symmetrical fashion. Liz had obviously been playing with her, and arranged her like that. There was a glisten of moisture on the pink and purple flesh. As I got closer I saw that her hair had been combed back for maximum exposure.

"I was doing a sketch for my human biology class, and Penny here agreed to come home with me to pose, but she kept wriggling and moving, and it was really hard to draw. So I had to tie her down, and now I can't get the knots undone." Liz said in such convincing innocent schoolgirl concerned tones that I almost applauded. She was a very fine actress. You should have seen her 'Raina Petkof.'