Bad Penny Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you finished your sketch?" I asked.

Liz looked surprised at me and stuttered "N, no."

"Well there is no point in untying her then. You had better get your sketch done first."

It turned out that Liz had done Art to 'O' level and was quite good with a pencil.

Of course it took some time, and Penny was very frustrated, since I couldn't disturb the object of the forcibly still and very much alive study. But I kept up the role play and talked to her about how good she was to help Liz out with her homework, and asked her if she liked biology, and would she like to take part in another experiment. I teased her nipples and she could suck my cock without disturbing her pose, which, as always, turned Penny on. Liz laughed at one point and said "Penny, please stop getting so worked up, your pussy is so wet that I'm going to have to add extra reflections."

It was lovely to finally sink myself deep into her open and soaking and slippery depths after about half an hour of banter and foreplay, once Liz had finished her drawing. Liz stood over Penny, legs wide, blouse unbuttoned and pulled open so I could suck her breasts and finger fuck her, coming on my hand as I shafted Penny, who writhed and came and clasped my cock and milked the come from me as Liz kissed me and stole my breath.

I kept the sketch for many years. It was the only picture I had of Penny naked. It was destroyed in a flood, with many other papers and photographs, when my flat was inundated by water from the bathroom of the apartment above when I was in my early thirties.

The following week, the Thursday before Halloween, Penny had Liz tie her up with her hands behind her back, wrists to ankles, wraps around her thighs and calves, and a lattice of ropes up her torso, framing her breasts. She was gagged and blindfolded, and left kneeling on the bed for me to find.

I had come home abandon found Liz dressed in normal fashion, reading a textbook, and sipping coffee. I had asked where Penny was, and Liz said "Upstairs. Would you like a coffee?"

All totally bland and normal. So I said yes, and wandered upstairs to dump my bag in the study, expecting to find Penny. Then I looked in the bedroom.

Liz appeared about thirty seconds later with a coffee, just as I was undoing Penny's gag. "Oh, I see you found her. Oh dear, the dildo fell out."

Between Penny's legs a vibrator buzzed on the duvet cover.

"We had better pop that back in. Unless you want to fuck her." said Liz with a lewd grin.

I was speechless. Overwhelmed. To see Penny like that was just confusing. My fear of her submissive streak and the danger it could place her in had not been explained to Liz. We hadn't told her about the past in any detail. So Penny's willingness to play these games, no doubt encouraging her to tie her up like this, must have been exciting for Liz, and she didn't know the effect it might have on Penny. So I was angry, but knew Liz meant no harm, and I have to admit, after the first shock, the sight was very pretty, very sexy, in a very kinky and disturbing way.

In my head a clear thought rang out. If Penny had tied up Liz like that then I am sure I would have ravaged her and taken every advantage, and enjoyed every moment. Why not enjoy Penny in the same way? She would like it too.

I hesitated. It was difficult for me to reconcile the conflict I felt because it was Penny.

Liz picked up the dildo and popped it between her lips for a second, sucking it and wetting it, a gesture too overtly sexual to be believed. She was just standing there, normally dressed in everyday clothes, a pretty little twenty year old woman, no hint of anything kinky or perverse. To look at her you would think that while butter would melt, there was no way anything else would be in her mouth. You would not believe she would suck a cock, drink a man's come, take a girl's tongue, lick a pussy, or suck a dildo that had just fallen out of another girl's wet slit.

The sight struck me dumb.

She reached under Penny and pressed the dildo to her pussy, rubbing it back and forth. Penny bit down on the gag before I could undo it. Her groan was deep and grabbed me by the libido.

Penny threw her head back and rocked on her heels. Her eyes wide, looking at me with frantic pleas. I gave in.

We helped her lie back. Liz put the tip of the vibrator into Penny and began gently pistoning it in and out.

I brushed my hands over Penny's nipples and remarked on how neat and pretty and clever the rope work was. "Did you come up with this idea?" I asked Liz, pointing at the diamond pattern.

"Oh no. That was Tilly. She helped us this afternoon."

"Tilly?" I asked, astonished.

"Yeah, we left one of the ropes on the leg of the footstool last week and she asked about it. She and Penny got into a whole discussion about Japanese bondage. I hadn't heard if it before but Penny said she had seen a picture, and Tilly said she could show us how to do it. So we arranged for her to help out before she went off to her class."

"Really!"

"Yeah. I think she enjoyed it. She was the one who suggested the dildo. Once Penny was all bundled up. But she told me not to leave it in for too long because it could overheat. I didn't know that."

Neither did I. But I was too surprised to say anything. Fortunately Penny's groans distracted us, and we returned to bringing her almost to orgasm, before Liz insisted that I use Penny's mouth while she held her head, and then her pussy while she sat on Penny's face and played with her nipples.

I could kiss Liz while she wriggled on Penny's tongue, and I enjoyed the pulsing warmth of Penny's tight slit. The way her legs were tied made her thighs harder and pressed her lips together. The effect was good, and the constrained breasts with their hard nipples, looked wonderful.

And of course the general helplessness of the girl I was shafting added to the thrill. I felt guilty for a moment. I had missed this. The power, the sense of being in control. I had forgotten how good it was to have Penny come on my cock and know I could do anything to her, again and again, to own her, to own her cunt. To fuck her pretty cunt, fuck her and come in her and keep fucking her and fuck and fuck and come and come and fuck, and fill her with come, and FUUCK.

It was surprisingly easy to untie her when I had finished.

Liz and I gently rubbed out some of the rope marks, and caressed her, and I ended up taking Penny from behind as she lay on her side and sixty-nined Liz. There was a slight raw patch on Penny's back where the knot holding her wrists had pressed against her as I shafted her on her back. I looked at it with a little guilt, and thought I should have untied her earlier. Or at least flipped her over and taken her on her knees, hands bound behind her, helpless, while I plundered her exposed pussy and then took her ass, fucking her deep and hard in that pretty little butt, while Liz licked her cunt and I reached round to pinch her tits and ...

I came again, and lay panting, shocked at myself.

And in a little corner of my mind I wondered what it would look like to have my cock sliding up between Liz's smooth, tiny, round, pale white buttocks, her pink anus, that I could see about a foot away from me then, stretched around my cock.

Liz had never done that. She had never even had a finger in there. I had told Penny not to do that, even though she did rim her quite often, and Liz enjoyed it. I didn't want to get Penny back into the way of anal play, which had been such a huge part of her sex life as a slave. But now I realised that I had desires that I had been suppressing. And Penny would love to have me bugger her again. And if Liz saw that Penny enjoyed it, and maybe Penny played with Liz, with a finger or a little dildo, or a butt plug then... anything was possible.

In the weeks and months ahead I struggled with the urge to return to Mike and Tara's, or to guide Penny into guiding Liz into a swinging life.

I resisted both courses, and we didn't see much of Tara, and her circle, or even of Tim and Veronica. Indeed our social life had changed. We were all aware of the stigma and trouble that our unusual living arrangement would attract if it became known. So in public Liz just our house-mate, and Penny and I were careful not to be physically too close with her. It was sometimes frustrating.

Liz also had several girls who were good friends and drinking buddies, who socialised together. It hadn't been hard to explain the breakup with Paul (everyone had though the was a bit grumpy and didn't deserve her) but her friends would have been suspicious if Liz had not joined them for girl's nights out, and expected her to join them in chatting up boys.

So she did. And sometimes she didn't come home on those nights, and we didn't question her. Although she did tell us all the juicy details.

At home, with us, we never needed protection, but Liz was always careful to use condoms when she had a night out. The adverts about AIDS had started, and Penny had cautioned her about other diseases, having learned the hard way. Of course having to use rubbers did break up the flow, the freedom, and remind her that danger lurked in her pleasure. That might have tied her more firmly into our shared relationship, since sex with us, with me, held no such fears, but there was a different worry that plagued her. I was very fond of her, but she knew that I wasn't in love with her.

I wasn't always sure that I was in love with Penny for that matter, and I suspected that Liz wondered about that as well, but it was undoubtedly true that I felt differently, and more strongly about Penny. Liz knew that I would choose Penny over her. It wasn't just for public show that Penny was 'my girlfriend'. Liz was 'our girlfriend' but that isn't the same. No-one felt very bad about it, but it wasn't something to feel good about either.

So gradually, as Christmas approached, I began to get the impression that, while Liz was not unhappy, she was not satisfied. And when she started hanging around a lot with Tomas, who was from her home town of Newry, I got the idea that it might not be long before either he was invited to join us, or Liz would be leaving.

Liz left.

It was all very amicable, and she came back to play a few times in the months after, but I think she never told Tom about our threesome days. She had stayed over at his place a couple of times in the first weeks of December, and when she went home to Newry for a couple of weeks at Christmas it turned out that he was also staying with his folks down there, and they spent a lot of time together, and so a few days into the new year, when she came back to Belfast, it was no big surprise when she announced that she was moving into the same house as Tom.

We all hugged and said it was marvellous, and we were so happy, and the girls cried, and when we went to bed that night I slipped my cock inside her from behind as she sucked on Penny's breasts, and felt my girlfriend's fingers touch my shaft as she stroked Liz's clit. I leaned back and slid my hand around the smooth curve of Liz's bottom, finding the other soft entrance with my finger tip and pressing gently, making little circles before pushing inside.

I was rewarded by her hips pushing back and forward, her pussy tightening on my cock as she swivelled to alternately press against my finger and my shaft. She came strongly as I frotaged her, and sighed when I withdrew from her strongly pulsing ass.

It was the first time I had done that. Penny had fingered Liz's bottom a couple of times before Christmas, and used the smallest slim probe head on the Non Doctor vibe, but I had never penetrated her. Another week or two and I am sure I would have been the first man to put a cock in her ass, but ...

However, all this is skipping ahead. Back in November, (once I recovered from a very wild session after a Halloween party with the drama crowd, when I got to go home with a very sexy little vampire and an extremely horny pirate queen) I was more concerned about the idea that Tilly was teaching Penny about Japanese bondage than about Liz's love life.

I had noticed at lunchtime one Tuesday that Penny's nipples seemed to be pushing out her blouse and the thin jumper she was wearing. I gestured to her and she pulled her jacket over before anyone else noticed. Apart from Tim, who merely smirked.

It was only when I got home that evening that I could find out what was going on. I had given it some thought that afternoon. From the general shape of her profile it seemed clear that she was wearing some sort of support. Her breasts didn't move the way she would if she was bra-less. So when I found her in the kitchen I asked "Are you wearing a new bra?"

She smiled and said "Have a look." She stood before me and let me pull her jumper up and over her head, and then unbuttoned her blouse. Her breasts were naked, her nipples pointed out, but they were framed by a lattice of carefully knotted thick cord.

I stared in surprise. The effect was actually quite erotic. I noticed the latticework went on down into the waistband of her skirt. "Let me see the rest." I said.

"Of course, Sean."

I looked at her carefully. The way she said my name had the ring of "Master" to it. But she was quickly dropping her skirt to reveal the rest of the rope, and that she was not wearing any knickers.

The cord went between her legs and round her thighs. She turned slowly so I could see the back, how the rope came up between her buttocks and framed her shoulder blades.

I had to give a whistle, and say "Very pretty new underwear. I take it Tilly had a hand in this?"

"Oh yes. Of course."

Behind me I heard Liz's voice saying "And in this."

I turned. She was similarly bound, although her cord was green. I whistled again.

Both girls had loops tied at the back into which their hands could be quickly secured, and when I got them in the bed I found that there were spare cords for tying ankles together or legs apart.

The cords were arranged so that it they did not restrict access to any intimate area, so it was only after an hour or two that the girls untied them. I lay back, drained, and watched the process. It was remarkable how much rope it took to bind a girl up. This time there were few marks left though both girls had been knotted up all day. I asked then about how and when Tilly had been involved. Liz said casually "Oh I asked her the other day. Since Penny and I had an hour free at eleven we met her in her office and did it there."

"In her office! In the Psychology Department!"

"Yeah. She has got own room. Well, she shares it with another couple of Post Grads, but they weren't there. Obviously."

Penny laughed. "Maybe next year we'll all have rooms we can use."

I was pleased at that. It showed she was thinking of a future. The immediate future however was filled with showers and sleep, although a little kerfuffling went on as well.

Tilly also went home for Christmas, which left Penny and me with the house to ourselves. We made good use of the privacy. On Christmas Eve we spent the day in bed, or in the living room, wearing nothing but dressing gowns and making love four times. We also fucked once on the landing.

On St Stevens night Penny dressed in a very naughty Mrs Santa outfit she had bought that day in a sale. It may have been the kinkiest thing we had done all year. The memory of her smooth tanned bottom framed by the slinky red material trimmed with white fake fur, the red suspenders and white stockings below, and the bobble on her hat bouncing madly as I took her from behind over the back of the sofa, is still arousing for me.

Penny had never been physically fitter, having been going to the gym three times a week for nearly a year by then. I was also at the peak of my fitness, twenty three years old, and finally gaining muscle that had eluded me during my growing years as a teenager. We were unstoppable. Indeed the only thing that gave us pause was the lethargy of orgasm. We did it ten times that day and night. Or rather, I came eight times, and we bonked, bounced, shagged and screwed until Penny ran out of breath another two times.

She rode me on the floor of the kitchen, her nipples hard and crinkled and poking out of the white fur around the low scooped neckline of her costume. She lay back on the footstool to deepthroat me as I licked her pussy. We had a shower after a madly sweaty session in the bed, and she wanked me with her soaped up body, and turned to make me take her from behind again. She licked my balls, and tongued my ass, and pushed a fingertip inside me as she sucked me off in the study. We did it sideways as we watched our new porn video that I got us for Christmas (I took the very hardcore one back and exchanged it, since I didn't want Penny or Liz getting either revolted or turned on by it. To be honest, I am not sure that some of the things it showed were legal in Belfast at the time). I used a vibrator on her, and as she got close to coming I slipped my cock inside her and simply pressed the tip of the vibe on her clitoris. I felt her pulse and grasp my cock and she almost screamed. She gave me a massage, using her full body and baby oil to relax every inch of me. I returned the compliment, and it ended up with me sinking four fingers in her pussy and my thumb, for the first time in many months, in her ass. Penny came hard that time, grabbing my cock and sucking it between gasps, then dragging me round on top of her, guiding me inside her, clasping me to her with arms and legs and kissing me deeply and saying "Thank you." several times. Her voice was as rich and deep and warm as her body. And she was utterly pliable and relaxed. She was mine. And I knew that she was thinking "Master" every time she thanked me.

We went to a New Years Eve party at Tim and Veronica's. I was very surprised to see Mike and Tara there. In a quiet corner Tara told me that things had been quiet since she had the baby, but in the last month it "got to be fun again."

Tara had bumped into Veronica down town. Dinner was arranged. Naimh and Alan and Lucy and her new boyfriend Dave had been invited. It had all gone very well. "We went to their's the following week, they came back to our's the next week, it has been a turn and turn about thing even since. And you have to meet Dave." She added that last comment with a big smile and a wave of her hand as if fanning herself. "The muscles!"

"Speaking of Davids, how is your delightful boy?"

"Home with Granny, who has been only to happy to take him any night we want to go out, or stay in, with company. I have stopped feeding him now so my tits are getting back to normal, and the exercises are helping, and the diet, but I'm afraid the little bugger has left his mark. Or marks. Is that why you haven't been coming over to see me recently? Does the thought of my wrinkly gut turn you off?"

I could honestly reply that I had not thought of it. "You know why I haven't been over. I'm still worried about Penny. I'm not blaming anyone, but we went too far for her. She can't just have fun, she would end up, I don't know, damaged. Subservient. The slave thing takes over. It isn't good for her."

Tara gave me a long look and said "I can see you mean that for the best, Sean, and that you are trying to be good for her and to her. But have you considered that you are fighting a loosing battle? It isn't that it takes over, it is what she really is? Penny does not just enjoy it as a game, because it is more than a game. She doesn't just want to play at being your slave. She is your slave. And if you don't want her, then she will find someone who does."

I was struck by how her words echoed what I had said to Paul about Liz. I was right. Liz had found someone else. And I knew that Tara was right as well.