All Comments on 'Bad Vacation'

by ali1bali

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
allyeball

you are a crazy husband why don't whore the wife back at home-you moral shifter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothing Erotic About This

There is nothing really erotic about this story, unless some find it to be erotic just thinking about their wife (or a wife thinking about herself) being caught up in a non-consentual situation like this .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This guys is a fucking loser! What kind of asshole would dream up the shit he has posted today? You are a real pathetic excuse for a person. Yeah I read your true account of what happened with your wife. If that is true and you are here posting stories like this after the fact then you are a real poor excuse for a human being. Good luck with eternity in hell asshole!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I look at this more as a

screen play. We don't moralize when we watch or read the Godfather when bad things happen to people. It was a bit over the top. It should have appeared in rape/reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where did this nigger pop up from?

Is that you sambo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tell Me?

What has happened to Loving Wives Is this all there is? A constant pile of unerotic cuckold,IR garbage. Poorly written,poorly conceived. Just plain poor.

handaJizzhandaJizzover 10 years ago
take it you DON'T work for the Jamaican tourist office

I was thinking of booking a vacation to Jamaica... might try Florida instead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awful story

this was one of the worst stories ever

CindykayCindykayover 10 years ago
erotic

I guess I must be in the minority but I enjoyed your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
An Interesting story.

I liked your story a lot. People will probably argue but the amount of sex slavery is sky-rocketing. The people that investigate this stuff claim this American U.S. state, in the west without much population currently has about 3000 sex slaves in captivity. I find the story entirely believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As told before!

Shoot the niggas - cocks with a head above. Send them back to what god's given fate for them is: to serve and stay dumb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are a sick little fuck.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just no

How shall I count the ways it was horrendous. 1.poorly written 2.poor plot 3. No forced only "forced sex" 4. If it was forced sex there is another name for that it's called rape. So under wrong category by your definition. 5. To cover everything else that is wrong...WTF?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You CAN NOT rape the willing .... Quote: "Karen at a party laughing and joking as she is stripped and taken by a man with a simply huge cock. She was either acting really well or she got an awful lot from it as she had a big climax" ....

Bet Cucky Hubby can't wait for her to deliver "HER" NIGGER BABY! After her delivery maybe he can take her down to the the street corner and makes some real "coin" off her "large fleshy projections". She really sounded like she was "sorry" .... "sorry" that she did not have Mose's BBC up her one of her slimy holes!!! Bet "Hubby" can't wait to slurp down his next cream pie desert!

Oh and if you haven't figured it out .... YOU got a "1"!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DIVORCE!

He should of divorced her cheating ass....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You CAN'T Rape the "Willing"!

Your words ali1bali .... "There was another after two months, of Karen at a party laughing and joking as she is stripped and taken by a man with a simply huge cock. She was either acting really well or she got an awful lot from it as she had a big climax"!

SHE WAS NOT FORCED .... SHE WAS JUST "ANOTHER" CHEATING THREE HOLE CUM DUMP WHO NEEDS TO BE WORKING THE LOCAL STREET CORNER WHEN SHE BRINGS HER "CHEATING CUNT" HOME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the ending

So many of these kinds of stories end up with the woman not being allowed to leave or is turned into a sex-crazed bimbo that can't wait to get another cock. Stories that have a real ending to a blackmail, or forced prostitution, or setting up for a well deserved revenge by the victims are always better. This one earned 5 stars for the better than hoped for ending. Thanks and much appreciated.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cindykay

To even think that any woman, which I’m certain you are not, would enjoy this story is sickening.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Certainly not that much over the top. I cannot consider her a whore or slut because it was not of her own volition. I just can't imagine her leading a normal life after that.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

Can’t believe the idiot commenters who want her punished or divorced. What great marriage catches they’d be.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Time to call in favors from some of my old special forces friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A story about a race that civilized people cannot live with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another weak sissy loser husband with a heartless CUNT wife story. If he had any balls he would have divorced the skank. If you think otherwise then your just another weak sissy loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

What was the point in this story?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Steal a gas truck n drive it into the bar inferno ensues

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

have to say

i wouldent care id find a way to get back at them. it might not be right away but id make sure mose was dead and a few of his gang were permanently reminded of what thay did. I know its big talk but i couldent accept it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous