Bad Walls Make for Good Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g00db0i
g00db0i
877 Followers

"I don't know if I can do that," Lacie said, unsure. "I'm not a trained danc-"

"Oh honey, don't worry." Roxanne said brightly over my shoulder as her pubic bone ground hard into mine. I bit back a low moan. "You'll learn in time, I'm sure. That's why you're here, after all." She undulated, slowly, pressing down on the swollen needy head of my cock. I could feel the wetness oozing out from my dick, sloshing around inside my pants; there was probably a wet spot down there, but I really didn't care at the moment. "What about you, Derek honey? Are you learning anything?"

I managed a strangled "y-yes!" as she teased my swollen dick with just her hips. A single wrong move one way or another, and I'd be creaming myself.

"After all," Roxanne said. "If Lacie could do this for you, you wouldn't have come to me would you?" She was making almost imperceptibly tiny circles with her ass, and I stared at those thick black globes gyrating in the mirror. "Would you?" She said, pointedly, suddenly stopping her motions.

"What? No, no I guess not."

"What a good boy," she hissed in my ear, rolling her hips back and forth, sending my hot shaft rolling with it, the head bleeding precum all over myself.

"And you guys will cum again next Monday, right?" Roxanne asked over my shoulder, hunching sharply down on my cockhead as she said 'cum'. My knees trembled. "You'll cum back to me again and again and again," each 'again' brought another sharp hunch down on my cock, and I could feel myself rapidly approaching the point of no return.

"Well, yeah." Lacie called out. "That's what we're paying you for, after all."

"Derek? What about you?" Our neighbour stopped again, expecting an answer. "This doesn't work unless everybody agrees. You'll cum to me next Monday?"

"Nggghh," I growled. "Yes. Yes! We're paying you, aren't we?"

"Oh my god that's so great!" She enthused, suddenly bouncing on her tiptoes; my fingers dug deep into the springy meat of her mature behind as I started to cum, thick cream spilling out into my pants as Roxanne bounced up and down, rubbing and dry humping each wave of cum out of me. I gasped and grunted and bit back every fucknoise that swelled up in my throat as I felt my knees threaten to give way. "The bathroom is on the other side, lover," Roxanne hissed in my ear. Suddenly, she let go of me, and strode past to talk to Lacie.

It took me a moment to find my footing. Looking down, I could see a huge stain, creeping down my left thigh; one last pulse of cum oozed out through the thick cotton.

"Fuck," I mumbled. "Fuck, I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be right back!" Without turning around, I dashed for the door, face aflame.

"Don't worry hon," I could hear Roxanne counselling my fiancee as I bounced out of the studio, heading to the washroom. "He's got a lot to learn, but I'll show him the ropes."

- - -

"You're never going to live that down, you know." Lacie giggled as we peeled back the bedspread.

"I am well-aware, yes."

"At least they had a spare pair of pants?" She said, hopefully.

"Oh yes, how wonderful." I picked up the XXL track pants that had been on hand at the studio and held them up to my waist, where you could have fit two or three of me.

"Beats being naked." She said. "I don't understand how a pipe could just explode, anyway."

"What am I, a plumber?" I said, throwing the track pants into a corner.

"If you were we'd probably be able to buy a house of our own," Lacie said, laughing. She slid into the bed. "Jeez are you alright? You've been in a rotten mood since we got back."

"Just embarrassed, I guess. I'm alright."

"Well come to bed, and I'll see if I can't relax you," Lacie waggled her eyebrows suggestively. My cock, still sore and spent from the dance studio, didn't respond.

"I'm just going to go grab a drink and I'll be right in, okay?" I said, heading for the kitchen.

"Don't be long!" Lacie called out after me.

Quietly fuming I tore open the freezer and took out my cigarettes. How *dare* she embarrass me like that? I slid the patio door aside and stepped out into the night air. I hadn't cum in my pants since I was 15! Angrily mumbling to myself, I slid a smoke between my lips and started looking around for the BBQ lighter. And *right* there, in front of Lacie! I shuddered to think what the consequences would have been if she'd noticed. And where the hell was that goddamn lighter?

"Looking for something, lover?" Roxanne's voice purred from the other side of the patio. She was reclining in a deck chair on her side of the patio, bare feet propped up on the half wall separating us. She wiggled her toes at me in greeting as she took a drag from a lit cigarette. Yards of smooth, muscular leg were visible in the moonlight.

"Don't call me that." I said, as sternly as I could. "Did you take my BBQ lighter?"

"Now now," she admonished. "You had fun, don't deny it." Languorously, she lifted one long leg and crossed it over the other at the ankle.

"Look, that was just an- an accident is all." I said, gesturing with the cigarette in my fingers.

"Poor baby," Roxanne pouted. "Did your little Lacie get you all worked up before you came to see me? Did she tease that thick young cock until you were fit to burst, then leave you wanting and needy and just *aching* to explode?" Before I could answer, she said, "mmm, no. I don't think so. I would have heard something through our wonderfully paper thin walls, wouldn't I? Besides, we both know that pretty little fiancée isn't *nearly* interesting enough to do that to you, now is she? So it *must* have been something or some*body* else that got you all worked up before you two kids came to see me."

As she spoke, Roxanne coiled her legs back, then slowly stood; she was wearing the blue booty shorts she'd been showing off online, a gauzy white tank-top that fluttered around her navel, and very little else. Her nipples, erect in the cool night air, were clearly visible through the filmy fabric; they appeared to be pink, and about the size of the tip of my pinky. She raised the cigarette to her mouth and took a long drag.

"Hmm," she said, exhaling a thick cloud of smoke from glossy lips. "Let's see - I *did* have one of my young men over last night. Oh my," Roxanne raised one hand to her mouth in an expression of mock surprise. "You weren't...listening to us, were you, Derek?" She strode over to the half wall that separated us, unfettered breasts bobbing gently under her shirt. "You weren't lying there in bed next to your frigid little fiancée, touching yourself while some hard young stud pounded my cunt not ten feet from you? Did you squeeze that big young cock, desperate not to wake her up, while I shrieked and screamed and came over and over again? Did you get yourself so worked up, get those sweet young balls so fucking full of cum that all it took was a little dry hump today to get you to go all the-"

"Stop!" I said, taking a step back. "Jesus, stop, please. Did you take my damn barbecue lighter or not?"

"Oh, that." Roxanne rolled those laser-bright blue eyes, and stepped back again, sitting down in her deck chair and putting her feet back up on the rail. Reaching underneath her chair, she pulled out the lighter, and spun it on her index finger like a gunslinger. "You mean this?"

"Yes," I said, getting frustrated.

"Come and get it," she said, and laid the lighter on her chest, handle gently nestled between her tits. I watched as our neighbour took another long drag.

Setting my jaw, I stepped over the wall between us and strode over, reaching out for the lighter. Suddenly, her hand snapped over mine and pressed it down onto one of her sizeable tits. Her skin was warm through the gauzy fabric of her tank top, and I could feel the thick nipple drilling into my palm. Reflexively, my fingers sank into the plush flesh; every inch of this woman seemed to invite grabbing, and I obliged despite myself.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "Do you know why I never made it as a ballerina?" Her fingers pressed mine deeper into her breast. "No matter how tightly I bound these, no matter how much I tried to keep them hidden, they kept getting in the way. Ballerinas must be slim, svelte *girls*," Roxanne spat the word out, "and definitely not fat-breasted women with *hips* and *tits*. The boys didn't know how to lift me once they had these in their faces."

"Let go of me, please." I said, though I made no move to slide my hand out from underneath hers.

"Ah ah ah," Roxanne waved her cigarette in the air, making smoky circles. "I think you owe me a little something, don't you?"

"Excuse me?" I asked, fingers kneading her firm titflesh as the tips sank ever deeper.

"Ohhh," my neighbour pouted. "Tit for tat, honey. I let you cum allll over me earlier; it's time for you to return the favour." She gestured at her shorts.

"Uh, n-"

"You don't have to fuck me, loverboy," she said with a chuckle. "Just get down on your knees and use that pretty mouth of yours to make me cum."

"You're fucking crazy if you think I'm going to ch-"

"Awww," Roxanne pouted again, and slid her hand from mine. Raising her arms above her head, she stretched, catlike, pushing her breast into my hand. "I guess I'll just have to tell your fiancée all about what happened in class today. I'm sure she'll be oh-so-happy to hear about her hubby-to-be dry humping all over his sexy older dance teacher until he creamed himself." She uncrossed her legs, and spread them wide on the railing, smirking up at me. "I can only imagine what'll happen to that whitebread future you two have been planning."

I huffed, impotently. Then I glanced back at the patio door leading into our apartment; then down at Roxanne's stretched out, mature form.

"It's okay loverboy," she raised her hips off of her chair. "It probably won't take long. Though, if you like it, you can take as long as you want. It's been a while since I had a good, thorough tongue fuck from an eager young stud like yourself. All the boys your age want to do is pump and dump their cum. Now be a good boy, hurry up and get down on your knees, or I'll ruin your fucking life." Defeated, I let my hand slide off her tit (though it lingered there longer than I'd have liked), and Roxanne bent one long stem to let me in between them. "Don't scowl, sweetie. You're so much cuter when you smile."

She replaced her foot on the rail, trapping me between her firm thighs. Slowly, I sank to my knees between them.

"Pull down my shorts, hon," she instructed, taking another drag from her cigarette while her other hand toyed with one thick pink nipple through her shirt. My neighbour raised her thick milf behind off the deck chair and I slid my hands underneath, briefly filling them up with her meaty ass cheeks before I took hold of her waistband and yanked her shorts down in one hard pull. "Mmmm, that's it," Roxanne said. "Get a little aggressive, loverboy. That's the way I like it." She pulled a leg up and out of her shorts, letting them dangle from one muscular thigh.

I stared between her legs. Roxanne's pussy could not have been any different from Lacie's. My fiancée didn't shave herself bare, so she was covered with a thin golden fleece that framed her peachy little vulva; her delicate pink inner lips were completely hidden within that adorable little pouch, and had to be prised out with a tongue or fingers. Our neighbour, on the other hand, had shaved herself baby-smooth bare, aside from a coal-black triangle at the very apex of her thighs, which pointed downwards into her plush crack; Roxanne's plush labia hung clear and free of her vulva, thick and meaty and dripping wet with pussy cream. Her clit stood out like an angry thumb at the very top, unlike Lacie's tiny nubbin. Everything was so much bigger than Lacie's it was almost obscene; I couldn't help but stare nonetheless, as a thick dollop of juice sluiced between those pendant pussy lips, spalling down to the surface of the deck. And the smell! Lacie's aroma was barely noticeable, even when I was down there, but Roxanne's cunt had a heady, musky perfume that filled up the air between us and made me dizzy.

"Do you like it?" Roxanne asked in a husky voice. I made a strangled noise that I hoped sounded like a "no." She laughed that throaty laugh, and said "get to it. It's not going to lick itself."

I hardly knew where to start. Leaning in, I gingerly slurped one of Roxanne's thick labia into my mouth; I was rewarded with a warm moan as I swallowed her sweet, tangy cream. Head full of her thick perfume, I tried to get both of her lips into my mouth at once, flickering them with my tongue and swallowing noisily. She squirmed a little, and I crowed silently, knowing I was having an effect on her. I let her labia fall out of my mouth and reached in to spread them before diving back in again. The sensation was incredible as Roxanne's mature pussy lips enveloped my face, drowning me in a luxurious, decadent warmth and wetness that made it hard to think. She clamped her thighs down hard around my head and suddenly my entire world was reduced to the smell, the taste, the heat of her cunt as it sealed around my own lips.

On instinct, I drove my tongue deep inside her, seeking more of that thick pussy cream, and that pulsing hole clamped down hard on it, tighter even than Lacie ever had. I tongue-fucked her furiously, grinding my face into her clasping cunt until the lack of oxygen forced me to pry myself away from her an inch or two, only to have her legs scissor behind my neck and pull it back in again. I slurped that thick, angry clit of hers into my mouth, sucking and flicking it against my palate with my tongue; Roxanne's body jolted with each flick, and somewhere in the outside world, she cooed.

I drank of her like a man dying of thirst, hungrily and noisily slurping down all the sweet cream I could get, alternating between her clit and her vagina in long, slow, swipes of my tongue, those long labia caressing my cheeks as I did.

"Oh, what a good little cuntsucker you are, loverboy," she moaned wetly. "I knew, as soon as I saw you, that I needed that pretty face down between my legs. I just *knew* you'd be the best little cuntboy I'd ever had! Oooh YES, lover! Right there! Harder! Just like that, ooohhhh, HARDER! HARDER!"

Suddenly there was a flood of thick cream as Roxanne's hips lifted off her chair; she clamped those thick, muscular thighs around my head again as she forcibly ground her spasming cunt against my face, her hands in my hair, yanking hard.

And as suddenly as it began, it was over. Roxanne let go, and dropped her hips back down, falling back to the deck chair, leaving me panting and dripping with her juices as I knelt between her legs. With a lazy, satisfied smile, she looked down at me. "Now tell me you didn't like that."

"I-" the lie hadn't even formed on my lips before her leg shot out like a piston, slamming me into the half wall between our decks, pinning me there with her foot. Her toes wiggled as they wormed their way into my chest.

"Don't lie to me," she said, darkly. "The truth is written all over your face, your fucking crotch." With her other foot, she nudged the rampant erection in my pants. "Now tell me the truth. Tell me everything I want to know and I'll leave your engaged ass alone, I promise. You liked it, didn't you?"

"Yes," I said, between gritted teeth. "Yes, goddamn you. I liked it, alright. I like eating pussy. I liked eating your pussy."

"Mmmmm," her foot relented a little. "Good boy. That's the truth. Tell me, my mature cunt is so much better than your fiancée's prissy little cunt, isn't it?"

"I-" her foot slammed back into my chest as she exerted those steel coils in her legs. "Yes, okay? Yes. Your pussy tastes better than Lacie's pussy." Roxanne bit her lip and let one hand slide between her thighs. "I've never eaten a cunt as delicious as yours, you bitch." Her foot relaxed and slid down into my lap, her darkly-painted toes curling around the thick head of my cock.

"There's nothing as good as a well-maintained mature pussy, boy." She purred. "Just wait until I have you kissing my a-"

The patio door on the other side of the deck slid open. We froze.

"Derek? Are you out here?" Lacie called from within. I rocketed to my feet, hastily wiping Roxanne's fragrant cream from my chin and face with my shirt. She padded out in her nightgown, and spotted me. "There you are! I thought you fell down the drain or something. You've been gone forever. What's going on? Why are you over there?"

"I, uh, I was just-"

"Having a smoke with me," Roxanne supplied from the far side of her end of the deck. She waved a lit cigarette around. "I'm sorry Lacie, hon. I'm a terrible influence."

"Ugh," Lacie wrinkled up her nose. "Derek! I thought you quit?"

"I am! I did! I just kept some around for, uh, emergencies." I pulled the half-empty pack from the freezer out of my pocket.

"Well hurry up and finish whatever it is you're doing." She turned back to the house. "And make damn sure you wash your face when you come back in; I don't want to smell any of that smoke on you. Yuck. And you," Lacie pointed accusingly at our neighbour. "Don't you go tempting Derek again."

Roxanne raised her hands in a gesture of surrender. "I swear hon. I won't tempt your fiancé again. You have my word on that." She gave me a significant look. I nodded at her.

"Good." Lacie said, walking through the door. Shooting Roxanne a final, warning look, I grabbed our BBQ lighter, and followed her inside the house, where I wasn't particularly looking forward to getting an earful about the health hazards of tobacco.

- - -

As it turned out, Roxanne was as good as her word. I didn't lay eyes on her again for weeks, with the exception of Monday evenings at six, when we saw her at the dance school. There, she was nothing but a consummate professional; she and I never danced together again at the school, and Lacie and I slowly improved under her tutelage. She even dressed down for class, sometimes showing up in sweats or a flowy cotton dress that ended well below the knees. Our neighbour even slowed down her personal life; either she ceased bringing her boyfriends home, or she took her activities outside the house, as in the weeks that followed, the noisy sex on the other side of our bedroom wall came to an end.

For my part, I put some real effort into quitting the cigarettes, for whatever that was worth, and tried my best to forget the taste of our neighbour's lush, mature cunt. In the second, I wasn't quite as successful as I might have hoped. At first, Lacie was pleasantly surprised by how aggressively and single-mindedly I dove face-first into her pussy in the days that followed. But no matter how far I pushed my face into my fiancee's sweet little peach, or how hard I sucked at her petite clitoris or those shy, delicate labia, there was no drawing out the kind of wonderfully thick cream that Roxanne had dripped with. And the harder I worked at her, the more frustrated I got, and the more frustrated I got, the more aggressive I became.

Lacie was not a fan of aggressive sex, and she told me again and again to stop getting "so crazy" while I was going down on her, and eventually she shut down my oral advances altogether.

By the time our wedding rolled around, I hadn't tasted her in six weeks. I told her as much at the reception while we had our first dance.

"I need to taste you," I hissed in her ear as we waltzed. "I need your pussy, honey. I need it so bad."

"I *have* been a bad girl," Lacie slurred. She'd had a fair amount of champagne during the speeches, and was slightly unsteady on her heels. "Maybe if you play your cards right, you can have some dessert up in our honeymoon suite." She giggled and ground her hips into mine. "But you gotta promise to take it easy, mmkay?"

g00db0i
g00db0i
877 Followers