Bad Walls Make for Good Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g00db0i
g00db0i
877 Followers

"Baby, I swear I won't-" I saw a flash of white in the crowd. "I mean, it won't be too rough and-" I saw it again, a familiar face among our friends and family, a tall woman with black hair and bright blue eyes in an abbreviated white dress. "Is that Roxanne? What's she doing here?"

"She helped so much," Lacie explained. "She gave us a break on the dance lessons, I figured she earned an invite to the party. I can't believe she wore *white* though." My eyes met our neighbour's and she gave me a long, slow wink, then vanished into the crowd. Our dance soon came to an end, followed by the wedding party's dance, the father/daughter dance, and a hundred others determined by societal convention, enough that I almost forgot what I'd seen; a steady flow of champagne into my flute helped, too. Of course, as my glass was refilled, so too my bladder slowly topped up.

"Hon," I leaned into Lacie's ear as she chatted with her mother at the head table. "I gotta go to the washroom. I'll be back in a minute." I kissed her on the cheek, and crossed the hotel ballroom and exited into the lobby.

The nearest men's room was across the hall, a big one staffed by an attendant and full of drunk reception guests with less-than-stellar aim. On a whim, I went around the side, closer to the elevator bank, where I knew there was a smaller bathroom - just a stall and a urinal and probably not yet awash in piss.

It was empty as I pushed the door open. I crowed quietly to myself as I walked over to the urinal and unzipped.

"Ahhhhhh," I sighed as the piss splashed against the bright pink urinal puck. Behind me, the door swung open; as it shut, I thought I heard a metallic noise, like something sliding closed. Footsteps sounded behind me.

"Just a sec man," I said, shaking my dick. "I'm just about done." Suddenly, warm, soft flesh pressed into my back and slim arms slid around my waist. Slim, strong fingers wrapped around my shaft, fingernails glittering gold in the dim light of the washroom.

"Want me to do that for you, loverboy?" Roxanne's voice purred in my ear.

"Roxanne, what the fu-" her hand snaked down and grabbed my balls, and squeezed lightly.

"Now now," she admonished lightly. "Don't curse at me, honey. It's impolite to use four letter words with your elders." Those long fingernails scratched my balls gently, and I could feel a stirring down there.

"Roxanne, you've got to stop!" I insisted as I put one of my hands over hers to peel her clasping, tickling fingers away from me. "It's my fucking wedding night, and you promis-"

"I did promise, didn't I, loverboy?" One of those fingers began teasing around my piss slit, and my cock began swelling up. "What was it I said?" Fingernails brushed up and down my rapidly growing shaft. "I remember! I said I'd leave your engaged ass alone, didn't I?" I stifled a groan as her thumb and index finger circled my cock. "Well your ass isn't engaged anymore now, is it?" They slowly corkscrewed around the flared head of my engorged prick. "Now that you're married, I figure you're fair game." Her tongue flickered at my earlobe.

"I *just* got married!" I braced one hand against the wall and pushed against it, trying to push her back. Her steely thighs pressed against mine, locking me in place.

"Mmmmm, I know." She said. "It's just so nasty, isn't it? You probably haven't even gotten up inside Lacie's poor little married cunt yet, have you? She's out there, laughing and drinking with her family and friends, and here you are with your fat young cock throbbing in the fist of the older slut from next door." Roxanne's fingers folded themselves around my dick and she cooed. "Oohh honey, I can barely get my fingers around this thing! How did that skinny little bitch of yours ever get it up inside her?"

"Please," I pleaded. "Please just leave us alone. I don't want this!"

"Oh, poor baby," Roxanne said. "Is the mean old lady torturing you?" Her hand relinquished its hold on my balls, though she carried on slowly stroking me. "I'll tell you what, loverboy: tell me you haven't been thinking about my pussy every day since that night on the deck, and I'll let you go."

"I hav-"

"Ah ah ah," she cautioned as her fist tightened threateningly around me. "Remember, no lies." Roxanne's long fingers appeared in front of my face, dripping wet; the perfume of her cunt filled my nostrils. "Tell me you haven't missed this, and I'll let you go and disappear forever, loverboy."

I stared at the thick, gooey cream dripping from her index finger, and despite myself, I licked my lips. She laughed, throatily.

"Here, honey. Let me help you." Roxanne roughly smeared her mature pussy juices across my lips.

"Stop, please," I said, weakly. The thick cream on my mouth seeped inside my lips and flooded my tongue with the taste of her. My knees trembled and my cock surged in her fist. Filled with a sudden hunger, I smacked and licked my lips clean.

"You missed it didn't you, honey? You missed my sweet pussy, didn't you?" She waved her fingers, dripping anew under my nose. "Just tell me the truth, and you can have another taste."

"God damn you," I grunted, a moan welling up deep in the pit of my stomach. "Yes, yes alright? I can't stop thinking about your fucking cunt."

"Mmmmmmmm," Roxanne purred. "That's my good boy," her fingers pressed themselves against my lips and I eagerly sucked them inside, tongue laving them as I slurped and sucked every particle of her cream away. "And good boys get rewards." She pulled her fingers out of my mouth with a 'pop!' and wrapped her spit-slick hand around my shaft as she let go with her other hand. "Does my good boy want a taste right from the source?"

"Yessss," I hissed, her slippery fingers sliding over my greasy cockhead. "I want to taste your cunt."

"Now, is that how you ask? Didn't your mother teach you any manners?" Her sopping wet index finger appeared in front of my nose.

"Please," I said, nose and brain full of her scent. "Please let me taste you from the source, Roxanne."

"That's better," she said, letting go of my shaft, and stepping back. I turned around, cock bouncing obscenely through my tuxedo pants. Roxanne was leaning back against the sink on the opposite wall. She was wearing a skintight white bandage dress that simply glowed in the dim fluorescent lighting in the bathroom, cut low over her sizeable breasts, their deeply-tanned flesh a stark contrast to the fabric of her dress. The hem fell just below those thick, muscular asscheeks, exposing virtually every inch of her toned, browned legs. Her platform slingbacks glittered gold in the light, and I could see her darkly-painted toenails wiggling through the peeptoe. I glanced at the door, momentarily considering escape, but then I saw it - a silvery trail of moisture oozing down Roxanne's taut thigh, running over her knee and shin to her finely-turned ankle. I licked my lips.

"Tell me," she said in a husky voice. "Tell me how much you want it."

"Please," I said, sinking to my knees. "Please let me taste your cunt, Roxanne. I need your pussy. I can't stop fucking thinking of your cunt."

"Even when you're eating your little Lacie?"

"Yessss," I hissed. "Her pussy only makes it *worse*. It's nothing like yours. I need your cunt, Roxanne. I'm so fucking desperate to eat your cunt, I'll do *anything*."

She laughed, throatily. "You're so cute when you beg, hon. What if I told you that you couldn't kiss your wife's prissy little pussy anymore if I let you eat me? What if I told you my fat mature cunt was the only one you'd ever eat again?"

I groaned through gritted teeth. "Yessss, whatever you want!"

"Oh hon, you've got it bad." She recrossed her legs, and from my vantage point on the ground, I could see a hint of her bare genitals. "Luckily for you, I'm not possessive. But I don't think wifey's little pussy is going to be enough for you anymore."

"What?" I asked, staring intently at the bead of pussy cream rolling down her leg, then glancing back up at her smirking face.

"I've seen it a thousand times, loverboy." Slowly, Roxanne spread her legs, revealing the thick hanging lips of her luxurious cunt. "Once a young stud like yourself gets a taste for mature pussy," her hand sank between her thighs, and splayed her lips apart. I licked mine as her pulsating pink hole came into view, the thick knob of her clit staring down at me. "He'll never be satisfied with anything else; he becomes a slave to it, an addict."

"That's not- that's not true," I insisted as the perfume of Roxanne's cunt filled the tiny bathroom.

"It'll get even worse once I let you inside it, loverboy," she slid a finger inside herself, gasping and stifling a little moan. "I'm going to make you a slave to cougar cunt." She began pistoning her index finger in and out of her pussy, pushing a steady flow of cunt cream down her thigh and into her shoe. "You'll never be able to look at an older woman ever again without wondering what her pussy tastes like, what she'd feel like to fuck, what you'd give up to get access to her." She began pumping her fingers faster. "Once I'm done with you, sweetie, you probably won't even be able to get it up for wifey without thinking about some mature woman, without fantasizing about fucking some milfy neighbour, or woman at work, or..." Roxanne grinned wickedly. "Your mother-in-law's a pretty lady." Lacie's mom, Monica, was a tall, willowy blonde with mile-long legs and a domineering personality; she was out there tonight, dressed in a floor-length ballgown with a thigh-high slit, and now I wondered if she was wearing panties, if she shaved her pussy, if she and I could sneak into some dark corner where she'd let me kneel and-

Roxanne laughed. "There'll be time enough for that later, loverboy," she said, reading my mind. "First, I've got to ruin your wedding night for your pretty little wife. But before you get that cute mouth of yours on my superior pussy, you've got to earn it. Why don't you clean up this mess I made?" She extended one long leg towards me, and I stared intently at the long slime trail running from thigh to toe. She waggled her foot, and I scooted forward, taking her ankle in one hand while I held her heel. Gently easing her shoe off, I saw that the thick pussy cream had run right down to her toes, and without a second thought, I plunged her big toe into my mouth, only to eager to clean off the well-aged pussy juice I'd been craving.

"It feels so natural, doesn't it?" She asked as I lapped at her toes, sucking and slurping my way up to her ankle. "On your knees in front of an older woman, doing what she tells you to do?" My tongue bathed her calf in tiny, kittenish laps as I sucked her juices down. "You've never wanted anything in your life more than this, have you?" I shook my head as I cleaned off her knee, my hands wrapped around the steel coils of her thigh as her foot rested in my lap, pressing into my steely cock. "You've never wanted Lacie as much as you want to suck the cunt cream off my leg, have you?" Again, I could only shake my head as my lips worked up the velvety flesh of her thighs, towards the wet heat of the meaty pussy above me. It was as if her words were writing themselves in searing hot lettering across my libido, and if they hadn't been true before, they were certainly true now.

"Once I'm done draining you, Derek," Roxanne spread her legs wider as my mouth lapped its way across the crease between her thigh and her vulva. "Lacie won't be able to raise your cock with a syringe of Viagra." I slid one thick lip into my mouth and sucked hard as she shuddered and moaned above me. "There'll be nothing left for wifey unless I say so," she moaned and stroked her clit above my face as I plunged my tongue deep inside her leaking hole. "Ooohhh honey yessss! Fuck my cunt with that talented young tongue," I drove my tongue in and out of her, drawing out gouts of thick cream, which I eagerly swallowed as her toes worked my cock. One of Roxanne's hand grabbed hold of my hair as she ground her clit into my forehead, cutting off my air as her plush pussy lips vacuum-sealed around my face. Everything was reduced to the deliciousness sliding down my throat as I tried to push my face deeper into her cunt, and the sensations of her toes gripping and stroking my cockhead. Somewhere in the world beyond, Roxanne grunted and moaned incoherently while she ground herself against my face.

Pussy cream flowed freely down my chin while I fed from her, turning my shirt and bowtie into a sodden mess; meanwhile, precum oozed out of my throbbing cockhead all over her clever toes. I fucked my face into her clasping pussy, feeling her lips pulling at my cheeks as I pulled back a fraction of an inch only to drive it deeper. My own groans were muffled by the wet gag of her cunt. Lights began to flash in my vision as my air started running out, I grew dizzy but no less hungry for her.

Suddenly, light and air flooded my senses as she yanked my face out of her pussy. I desperately lapped at the air for a moment, gasping and confused.

"Suck my clit you fucker," Roxanne said, using her fingers to peel back the hood so it stood out like a tiny cock. It glistened, pink and wet and angry and my head shot forward like a snake's as I slurped it into my mouth, tongue flapping over the surface while I humped my cock into her clasping foot. "You FUCKER," she grunted. "You wonderful FUCKBOY! Suck it like that! Yes! YES!" She pumped her angry little clit in and out of my mouth as I tried to flutter it with my tongue, rapidly losing what little control was left to me. "You fucking FUCK. Suck me! YES! YESS!" Roxanne arched her body, pressing her clit into my sucking mouth as she passed the point of no return, bringing a sudden flood of pussy cream out of her clasping, spasming hole. Her big toe pressed down on my cockhead, HARD, and suddenly I was cumming with her, thick spurts of my own cream flooding out to coat my tuxedo pants and the sole of her foot. We stayed like that for a minute, frozen in ecstasy until she shoved me away with her hand, gasping and grinning and holding up a foot that was dripping in my cum. I watched as a big slug of it oozed down over her toes and splashed onto the floor.

"Now," she said. "Do you have a key to the honeymoon suite in those ruined fucking pants?"

- - -

The electronic lock beeped, and we stumbled in through the door in a tangle of arms and legs; hands roamed over each other's bodies as our tongues danced. I filled one palm with a thick, meaty asscheek while the other scooped a tit out of the bodice of her dress.

Roxanne laughed, a lusty triumphant chuckle, as she pulled away from my mouth. She looked around the suite.

"Where's the bedroom, loverboy? I want to fuck you on your marital bed before wifey gets the chance."

"Stop talking about her," I growled as we stumbled in the direction of the king-size bed in the room on the other side of the suite.

"You don't get to make the rules here, fuckboy," she said with a wolfish grin as her hand dropped to my crotch and squeezed. I gasped and my knees buckled as the world swam around me. Laughing again, Roxanne shoved me onto the bed. "Oooh, what do we have here? Luggage?"

"Whoa, wait-" I began; Roxanne bent at the waist, legs ramrod straight, and I stared helplessly at those toned, bronzed stems and the slice of thick ass that became exposed as the hem of her dress slid up. The keyhole at the top of her thighs was filled by the dripping mouth of her pussy. Suddenly the room was filled with the sound of a long zipper being undone. "No seriously, leave that shit alone. She'll find out."

Roxanne looked back at me over her shoulder, smirking. "If you really wanted me to stop, lover, you wouldn't be so hard right now." She turned back towards Lacie's suitcase. "Oooh, honey. I think someone was planning to get *frisky* tonight.

"I *told* you," I said, sitting up a little. "Stop. Talking. About. Her."

"And I told you," Roxanne turned around, clutching a bundle of white fabric. Her talon-like fingernails gripped my sac, and the world swam around me. "You don't get to make the rules here, Derek. This is *my* night, and I'll do whatever I goddamn please." I fell back onto the bed, and she whirled around again. "Now, be a good boy and don't peek." Reaching behind her, I watched as my neighbour unzipped her dress, and as it peeled apart to reveal her naked back, all tanned, smoothly-muscled skin, right down to the twin dimples that bracketed her tailbone. She wiggled out of her dress, ass jiggling in time with her motions, and kicked it away; I stared, agog, at the magnificence of her bare behind, that thick bubble butt standing out proud and perfect and utterly dominant and I wanted nothing more in that moment than to kiss it, bite it, slap it. I almost didn't even notice the bare half-moons of her tits as they rounded her abdomen. Suddenly, a gauzy white veil dropped between us, falling halfway down her prodigious behind, as she slid a filmy babydoll over her head. She bent over again and, with a snap, pulled a pair of white panties up her legs, snapping it in place across her ass. They were barely able to stretch across all that perfectly rounded flesh and retreated deep within her crack; they were probably fullback panties for Lacie, but on Roxanne's cougar ass, they were practically a thong.

"What do you think, baby? Does it look good on me?" She twirled on one stiletto for me; the flimsy fabric could only just restrain the flesh of her breasts as they poured out of the transparent cups, her thick pink nipples clearly visible as they were smashed against the mesh. The spaghetti straps dug deep into the skin of her shoulders under the strain of her tits, so much fatter than my wife's. Between her thighs, the gusset of those panties appeared to bulge with her creamy, dripping cuntlips, while rhinestones twinkled across her mons, spelling out the word "BRIDE." "I'm not a big fan of lingerie, myself," she said, putting one knee up on the bed. "It gets in the way while I'm trying to get to the good part of the evening, but I just couldn't resist." Roxanne crawled between my splayed-out legs. "It's too bad her wedding dress isn't here." Her tits hung down, heavy and pendant and swaying gently.

"Maybe we can do that after the honeymoon, loverboy." She took my cock in one hand, and gently rubbed the thick head against her cheek, where it left a slimy trail of precum. "Would you like that?" She licked the underside of the head. "Would you like to fuck me in your wifey's wedding dress?"

"You- you fucking evil," I started to say, but the words fell from my lips as her tongue worked my thick head.

"Not evil, honey." Roxanne sucked the tip into her mouth for a moment, then pulled off with a 'POP!' "Just superior. In every fucking way. Aren't I?" She swallowed the head again while her fingers tickled my balls. She pulled off. "Admit it! My ripe fucking body is better than hers in every goddamn way, isn't it?" I could feel those glittery gold fingernails drift down below my balls as her tongue gently washed the shaft of my erection, which had swollen to a size I'd never seen before, despite the fact that I'd already cum once that night.

"Nghhh," I grunted, eyes rolling back in my head as her tongue swirled around my glans.

"She's half my fucking age," Roxanne slurped gently at my pisshole, "but I'm sooo much fucking better than she is. My legs are more muscular, longer," she kissed the glans again. "My ass is a showstopper, hers barely fills out her jeans." Her tongue circled around the flare. "My *waist* is even smaller than hers, loverboy." My balls felt cool as they were bathed in her saliva. "But these big fucking tits sure aren't," she smacked her lips around one of my testicles, and I quivered and humped the air. "My mouth," *kiss* "my eyes," *kiss* "my hair." *kiss* "Every fucking inch of me is better than Lacie, isn't it?"

g00db0i
g00db0i
877 Followers