Bad Walls Make for Good Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g00db0i
g00db0i
877 Followers

I groaned incoherently in response. "Not a good enough answer, loverboy." Without warning, one of those long fingers speared my asshole and I yelped, jumping my hips off the bed as her glittery golden nail scratched against my prostate. "Say it!"

"Yes!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "You're fucking better than my fucking wife!" Each word brought a rewarding scratch and I could see fireworks bursting in my vision. "I knew it the first fucking moment I saw you!" I felt that finger curl in my asshole and my legs jumped.

"Good boy," she said in a low voice. "Since I'm superior to her, that means I deserve this cock more than she does, don't I?" Her finger stopped moving, and I desperately wiggled my hips, trying to scratch the itch she'd awoken down there.

"Yes!" I agreed. "It's yours, oh god yes it's yours, okay?" I whimpered as she did something with her fingertip that made my toes curl.

"Good boy," Roxanne purred. "And since it's my cock, I get to say who you get to cum in, don't I?" Her finger rotated while she fisted my cock in her other hand. "And if I say you don't get to cum in wifey until I give you my permission, you'll do as I say, won't you?" Her tongue flickered all over my rampant cockhead.

"Yes! Yes! Anything!"

"You can cum in any other cougar cunt you like," she said with a laugh. "But not a drop of it for Lacie until I give you the green light. Maybe you'll knock up some older slut before you manage to get wifey pregnant. How does that sound, honey?" Suddenly, she drove her open mouth onto my cock, swallowing half the fat shaft in one swift move.

"Oh fuckkkk!" My back arched off the bed as Roxanne expertly fucked my cock down deep into her throat. "Oh fucking god yes! That sounds so fucking sexy. Yes! Whatever you say!" Roxanne crowed triumphantly as she pulled my cock out of her throat. It slapped against my stomach, dripping with saliva and pulsating with need. "Wha- what are you doing?"

"I've got lots of time to drink your cum, loverboy," Roxanne said, crawling up my body. "Right now, I want this fat fucking cock inside of me." Straddling my hips, she yanked the gusset of those panties to the side, letting her thick pussylips fall free; cunt cream began dripping against my cock, hot and slick. "Now you see it," she raised her hips high above my erection, grabbing it by the base. "Now you don't." I gasped as she dropped herself down onto my cock, that thicklipped hole eagerly swallowing every inch of it in velvety heat. It always took Lacie four or five minutes of good hard work to get it all up inside of her, sometimes with the assistance of considerable lube. As she slammed her hips down into mine, those fat tits jumped and threatened to burst forth. Roxanne rolled those hips around, grinding my cockhead against her cervix. "Ooohhh loverboy you filled me right up. This is why I love young cock - always so *full*."

Mesmerized by her mature body as she ground herself on my cock, that trained cunt clasping and unclasping like the tightest hottest fist. She raised her hips an inch and slammed them back down again. One of her tits slipped out of it cup, strawberry pink nipple flicking past the spaghetti strap as it did. On instinct, I reached up and grabbed it, squeezing that suckably fat nipple tight.

"Finally, some initiative," Roxanne laughed. I frowned, and reached up to grab her other tit while I shoved my cock up into her. Her hips jumped off the bed an inch. "Now fuck me you stud; fill me up with that thick young cock and make me fucking scream." She raised her ass up off of my cock and I followed her upwards, slamming it into her, making her gasp while I mauled both of those fat tits at once, savouring the luxurious wealth of flesh on offer. We quickly achieved a hard, fast rhythm, clapping and slamming together; folding one arm around her back, I sat up and latched onto one of those bouncing nipples, sucking and biting it.

"HARDER," she enthused. "You don't need to be gentle with me, hon. Suck that fucking tit." Roxanne's experienced pussy rippled around my cock. My other hand fell to her hip, sinking into the plush flesh of her ass cheek as she fucked herself onto my cock. Suddenly filled with the frustration and need that had been building for weeks now, I forgot myself and began forcefully fucking her thicklipped cunt as she rode me.

"That's right you young fucker, give it to me!" She fell forward onto her hands and knees, and that tit was suddenly drowning me as she pistoned her hips onto my cock while I pumped upwards to meet her. "This is why mature pussy is soo much better, loverboy," she hissed. "I can take everything you have to give and still ask for more; pleasing mature pussy is what you thick young studs were designed for." Roxanne ground her hips around the head of my cock, polishing the knob with her cunt. "Wifey's prissy little pussy will *never* do it for you again, loverboy. From now on, you'll *crave* cougar cunt, MILFy pussy, mature tits, ripened asses." Short, sharp, rabbit strokes as our hips met in loud wet slaps. "She'll never be able to fuck you like her mother can." I tried not to think of Monica, spreading her legs, and beckoning me to satisfy her.

I grunted, nostrils flaring, and grabbed Roxanne's hips in both hands, fucking her as hard as my hips could manage.

"Ohhhh, yes!" She laughed and gasped at the same time. "That sparked something, didn't it, loverboy? Fu-fcuking your mother-in-law's cun- CUNT. Oh yessss! Harder, honey, harder!" Roxanne's voice became ragged. "Maybe she'll let Lacie watch while she fucks you, baby. Show her little girl how a real woman fu- FUCKS. YES! YES! YES!" Roxanne's words were lost in a high-pitched shriek as she lifted herself upright, yanking her nipple out of my mouth as her body became rigid and her pussy clamped down tighter than ever. Her heavy tits, shimmering with sweat, jumped and jiggled and I felt my own orgasm begin to overtake me; my voice joined with her as my balls began to pump their load deep inside her clasping wet hole, a searing hot electricity shooting through me from root to tip. She looked like an erotic statue, some Greek sex goddess, all divinely sculpted curves arched in ecstasy, with my wife's honeymoon lingerie a shredded band of nylon around her taut tummy. She began laughing and gasping in triumph as her body slowly relaxed, falling on top of me and rolling to the side onto her back as my sopping wet cock slid out of her.

"Fuck yessss," she sighed. "That was so good, loverboy," Roxanne said in a ragged voice, then looked down at herself. "I guess Lacie's not going to get a chance to wear this," she said, fingering a snapped strap. "Oh well." There was a sharp tearing noise as the filmy nylon gave way, and she tore the fabric from her body. "You made a hell of a mess, hon." Wet noises filled the room as she fingered her sloppy hole. Scissoring one leg off the bed, she stood, still wearing those gold-encrusted heels, and pulled those 'BRIDE' panties off her hips. "Oh well, one cumrag is as good as another, isn't it?" With a satisfied moan, she drew them between her legs, gently fingering herself with my wife's underwear.

"Here, sweetie, toss these in the trash or something. It's all they're good for now." Roxanne tossed them onto my heaving chest, dripping with our obscene juices, and chuckled. In the quiet of the room, there was a sudden *blup*, and a thick roll of cream went sliding down the inside of her thigh. "God, even her panties are worthless," she said, derisively. Turning around, she placed both hands on the dresser and bent slightly at the waist. I stared at her clasping, still spasming hole as it oozed with our pearlescent cream, and the pink star above it.

"Now, Derek," Roxanne said, looking of her shoulder at me and curling a finger. "Why don't you get that adorable mouth where it belongs, and clean me up?"

Without a second thought, I rolled off the bed and put my face where it belonged, deep inside Roxanne's goddess flesh.

-

The wedding night was a disappointment for Lacie. Hardly a surprise, given that our room had been broken into, and some of her luggage stolen. Which was just as well, since I was too tired from the day, and too drunk on champagne for anything more strenuous than going straight to bed.

So much champagne had been drunk that night, in fact, that the hangover lasted until I got food poisoning on our honeymoon in the Caribbean. All of Lacie's new bikinis and panties were wasted on me as I spent the whole time too nauseous to show any interest in her slim little body. I somehow managed to avoid fucking my new wife for two straight weeks, until we returned to our apartment.

"Home sweet home," she enthused, dropping her bags in the bedroom. Lacie turned to embrace me, her mouth seeking mine. As her little tongue flickered against my lips, I gently tried to pull away.

"Baby," I said, softly. "It was a long flight and-" On the other side of the wall, we could hear Roxanne chuckling, followed by a long, soft moan.

"Goddamit," Lacie said, frowning. She tried to pull away as Roxanne gasped wetly. I held her fast.

"No, wait." I took her hand, and guided it down to my rapidly-swelling member. Our neighbour's voice rose in a crescendo, and my cock rose with it. "It's been so long, honey. I don't care."

Lacie chewed her lip, glancing at the wall, thinking about it. "YES!" Came Roxanne's muffled voice.

"Just this once, baby," I insisted, squeezing her fingers over my cock. Lacie made up her mind, and began pulling my belt open.

As instructed, I made sure to dump my load on the bed.

It was nearly impossible thereafter to fuck my wife unless Roxanne provided accompaniment from her apartment. This was complicated by regular drainings from our neighbour as she dropped by "for tea" or "sugar" or "to see the wedding pictures." Lacie never did figure out why the pages of our photo album seemed to be stuck together.

Until, one day, a moving truck appeared in front of our duplex. Thick-necked beerbellies poured out of it and began toting things out of Roxanne's apartment.

"What the hell's going on?" I asked, watching from the window. "Where's she going?"

"She's gone," Lacie said, behind me. "Roxanne didn't tell you? She's setting up a new studio on the East Coast to-" she kept nattering on, but I couldn't hear her over my own crushing disappointment. How was I supposed to cum how? How would I live without having Roxanne's mature cunt to drink from? How was I supposed to get my cock hard without her silky voice in my ear? What was I supposed to do now that I was... free?

Free! A grin crawled across my face. Maybe there was still time to repair things, to get clean, to forget those delicious, meaty, dripping cuntlips that had brought me so much pleasure.

"-for a week."

"What?" I said, coming back to reality.

"Jesus, don't you listen to me at all Derek? I said, my mom's driving down tomorrow. She's going to be staying with us for a week or so, I guess. Okay?" The thought of Monica's legs, long and lean, flashing through the thigh slit of her ballgown, raced through my head. "I hope you guys get along."

"I'm sure we'll get on like a house on fire," I said in a distant voice.

"I hope so; she can be kind of pushy. She always has to have everything her way." Lacie patted me on the shoulder and walked into the kitchen, leaving me to my own thoughts, and swelling cock.

FIN

g00db0i
g00db0i
877 Followers