Bad Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After liquifying the oatmeal, Nancy filled an empty water bottle with it, then attached the first dildo to the top. She filled another bottle with juice. Amy knelt on the floor and had her liquified breakfast squeezed into her mouth via the dildos.

Nancy had inserted the dildo past her lips and well into her slave's mouth, she delighted in the gag sounds that came as Amy tried to swallow the mess that was delivered to the back of her mouth. Her juice was delivered via the second bottle.

Amy was forced to play-act as if she was sucking a real penis, Nancy made her act convincingly before she would feed her slut-slave. From that time on, the only food she got while at 'home' was by sucking it from the end of a penis.

Nancy had also wanted to try to find a way to feed her through some sort of artificial vagina, but didn't know how she could do that. The penis devices would have to suffice for now.

On the second Tuesday Tommie arrived home. He was diffident at first, worried that somehow Nancy would find out he had been cheating on her. But when it became clear that Nancy was clueless he was able to act normally. Normal in his case was being a sissy slave to his wife.

His first night home was a surprise. Nancy had told him that she and Amy had come to an agreement about Amy playing as another sub, but he wasn't prepared for the degree humiliation that Amy was receiving. And he was soon aware that for Nancy as well as Amy it was not play-acting.

He was delighted at first with the idea that Amy was his slave partner, and junior partner at that. He did have misgivings about enslaving a neighbor, especially one who had a son that might come home unexpectedly, but the responsibility was all Nancy's. He was just her sissy slave. His thoughts about enslaving Amy were to change quickly.

Amy was nervous about Tommie being home as well. When she got in from work the first night, she went through her usual routine of stripping in the foyer and entered the house naked. Tommie had obviously just arrived home and Amy was directed to take his luggage up to the bedroom.

When she came back down she was told to prepare a dinner for two. Amy kept her eyes down and didn't look up at Tom's face. She was embarrassed that since he had left she had so changed in status, from a neighbor to a slave.

The disturbing part was that she had become so used to being naked that she didn't have any modesty about being naked in front of him. When she realized that she felt a pang, a sense of loss, of despair that there was no escape.

Later in the evening she served dinner to Tommie and Nancy in their formal dining room, candles were lit on the table, Nancy had provided a flower centerpiece and it almost seemed normal, a well-to-do couple being served dinner by the maid.

However in this case the maid was naked and was referred to as 'slut'. Nancy also commented to Tommie about her, making observations about the size of her tits, how good her pussy looked completely shaved, did he like her hairdo. It seemed surreal to both Amy and to Tommie who wasn't sure how to address her.

"Slut, my husband's water glass is low, please re-fill it."

"Yes Mistress."

As Amy refilled the glass Tommie looked at her, she seemed cowed, and she blushed when she saw him watching.

"She's such a treasure, isn't she Tom, to find help so close to us, and she is a marvelous cook."

"I'm not so sure about this Nan.."

"Nonsense dear" Nancy interrupted, "She enjoys this, why just this morning she was telling me how happy she is here. Weren't you dear."

"Yes Mistress." No such thing happened. In fact Slut had few if any opportunities to voice her opinion, but she was in no position to object.

After dinner she served coffee in the living room. When Nancy and Tom had finished their coffee there was an uneasy silence then Nancy spoke.

"Well Tommie, why don't you stand there in the middle of the floor."

Tom knew better than to question her. Realizing that his time as an equal to his wife was over he stood up and faced her.

"Slut help sissy to undress, be sure to hang up or fold all his garments."

Amy approached Tommie and with shaking hands started to take off his coat. Tommie sighed and let her remove it. As she placed it on one of the hangers that Nancy had brought downstairs, he began undoing his necktie and then unbuttoning his shirt.

Amy knelt and untied his shoes and removed them as well as his socks. He had his shirt and undershirt off by then and she folded them ready to place in the laundry basket upstairs.

Tommie was fumbling with his belt, his face flushed and his hands shaking when Amy next looked up.

"Help him Slut, I think he's ashamed to reveal all his secrets to the neighbor. But poor Tommie, don't you understand yet, Slut is a slave here, even more of a slave than you are, what she thinks doesn't matter, in fact if she's being trained to not think, isn't that so Slut?"

"Yes Mistress, slut doesn't think, slut only obeys." Amy rattled off the phrase without thinking about it, only then realizing that it was another phrase that had been programmed into her at night. She died just a little bit more then.

Kneeling before him Amy reached for his belt and finished unbuckling it, then pulled it from the loops. Reaching back to his trousers she unbuttoned then unzipped him and eased the trousers down his legs, carefully removing each foot.

She saw that he was wearing a pair of pink panties.

"Hang those up and take everything laundry room and hang them up. You'll drop the suit off at the dry cleaner tomorrow during your lunch hour."

When Amy returned Tommie was kneeling at Nancy's side his head on her knee as she stroked his hair. She pointed at slut with her other hand, then pointed to her other side. Slut knelt at her other knee, legs spread and hands on her thighs, head bent and mouth open.

"Now Tommie, get up and move over there." She positioned her two playthings on their knees on either side of her, facing each other. Slut saw that Tommie was now naked, except for a plastic chastity device, locked on with a small paddlock.

"You see slut, he has to go through airport screening in panties, with his chastity device in his handbag, it gets x-rayed, then he puts it on and locks it in the men's room. I mail the key to him at his hotel before he has to come home so he can repeat it on the trip back."

Amy couldn't look Tommie in the face, then Nancy tossed a small key at her.

"Unlock him Slut."

Amy crawled to her fellow slave, her hand trembled as she reached for the lock, holding it steady with one hand she inserted the key and turned it. It clicked open and she pulled it loose.

"Disconnect it, pull it off him."

She fumbled with the device, but quickly figured it out and freed Tommie's penis from his chastity device. Tommie prayed that Nancy wouldn't detect that anything was different. Usually on his business trips he kept himself in chastity the entire time, this time he didn't put it on as he usually did, and then started his affair with Sylvia. In fact they had made love just before she drove him to the airport, she had been the one that put on the device.

"Tommie I am going to give you a treat today, you know how I dislike giving oral sex, or allowing anal, but with Slut here whenever I decide to allow it, you can have her."

Amy looked at Tommie and saw him blush.

"Lay down on your back Tommie, I'll give you a welcome home tonight. Slut! Give him a good welcome for me, and get him hard with your lovely lips."

Tommie had hoped to shower and clean up before anything like this would happen, but Nancy hadn't given him a chance. He looked at Amy with wide eyes. She blushed and gave a little smile to him.

His cock was still soft and as she took it in her hand it seemed a little sticky, she was worried that it might be a bit funky after spending several weeks encased in it's confining tube, but then it couldn't be worse than licking Nancy's ass.

Her lips pursed and she kissed the tip of his cock, it started to stiffen as soon as she had taken it in her hand, she licked below the head and tasted ... what?

She engulfed the slowly rising cock in her mouth, slurping with her tongue and was sure. Yes a little funk, but not that much, and not man-funk. She tasted a woman's juices, tacky on this cock.

This cock that had been home only a few hours, not enough time for him to have been with his wife. Not only that, she knew the taste of Nancy. Not that Mistress tasted unpleasant, but this tasted different, and sweeter, nicer, better, even mixed with the man smell of Tommie.

She looked up at Tommie, her eyes wide, a smile on her lips, her lips wrapped around his now hard and erect cock, she knew, she knew that he cheated on his wife, had fucked another woman, and recently, that very morning!

He looked back, his face pale now, a fear in his eye, but she looked at him, and winked and went to work, she barely made a sound as she sucked him down her throat, she sucked, she licked, she fondled his balls, she drooled spit down his cock and rubbed into his balls. She slurped. She squeezed his balls and felt them tighten, he spurted and squirted, he filled her mouth.

"Show me, show me slut!"

Slut turned and opened her mouth, showing her mistress that it was full of spunk, closing it she swallowed.

"Good slut, here slut, good slut."

Slut scrambled to Mistress and was glad to feel the hand caressing her head, patting her as she would a dog that had done a good trick.

Tommie lay back, drowsy after his cum.

Nancy sent her slave back to clean her husband's cock with her slave mouth, to suck the last few drops of cum and lick the balls clean. Then she was directed to wash up the chastity device before she encased him in it once again and locked in on, then delivered the key to her mistress.

Tommy was hesitant the first time that Nancy ordered him to strip in front of Slut, he was after all, wearing his chastity cage. He soon learned that the worse humiliation and painful punishments were given to Slut. Soon it became the norm for him to be dressed in his sissy lingerie and Slut to be naked.

A routine set in for the next week. Tommie worked in his home-office during the day, he wore normal clothes since he often had to Skype with either his employers or clients. After Slut arrived home, stripped, and reported on her day's activities, Tommie was no longer a successful businessman, but a sissy slave.

The next day the routine was set, she came home from work and naked ran upstairs at Nancy's orders. She entered the bedroom and gathered Tommie's costume.

Tommie arrived and Slut undressed him, led him to the bathroom. He was released from his chastity device and then she shaved what little stubble had grown from his pubic area, between his butt cheeks, his tummy, chest, armpits and anywhere else he grew hair below his neck.

She was becoming very familiar with his body. That first day she sponged him and put lotion on the newly shaved areas. In the handling his cock grew and she gave a few playful tugs and he was suddenly erect.

"Well well, it seems you like being shaved and cleaned by our new slave-slut."

Both slaves jerked upright, embarrassed, not realizing that Mistress was watching.

"Your two faces, so funny!" She laughed.

"It's O.K." She went on, "today I'm in a good mood, my slut-slave and my sissy-slave are both horny, and I need some amusement."

She went out into the bedroom, calling for the other two to follow, she ripped the covers on the bed and pulled Slut onto it. Positioned her on all fours.

"You've always wanted to fuck me in the ass, but I won't have it. Now this slut got you all hard and horny, AND she's been getting her butt loosened, now you can fuck her."

Tommie knew better than argue, and his cock had no conscience, it stayed hard as if it could see that well shaped mature bottom, the luscious curves, the acceptance, Amy's need and beauty. He knew it was demeaning to both of them, but he was ready, his cock was ready.

Nancy set up her camera, threw Tommie his camisole, pink, lacy and frilly, his sissy panties, full, pink, lace trimmed with rows of ruffles across the bottom, he dressed. His cock pushing out the front of his panties.

He mounted the bed, Nancy tossed him a tube of anal lube, he pulled his panties down enough for his cock to bounce out and lubing his cock he parted her cheeks, squirted a dollop onto her. Bending he reached out and fondled Slut's hanging tits, cupped them, tweaked her nipples and nuzzled her behind her ear.

Amy panted, she was turned on, she should be horrified, putting on another sex show for Nancy, but this time with Tom, rutting for Nancy, Nancy and her camera, what would she do with the images of Amy being butt fucked by her neighbor's husband?

It didn't matter, she was hot, it seemed as if her bottom was opening up gaping open for the thrust of Tommie's sissy cock. She hardly felt any pain as Tommie thrust into her bottom, his hands caressed her breasts as they swung beneath her, his mouth nuzzled her neck. She felt and heard his thighs slap onto hers.

She arched her back and gasped in pleasure. Since becoming a slave she was becoming a slut, any sex turned her on, she knew no shame and she loved the feel of Tommie's cock in her bottom.

"I'm sorry." His whisper was barely audible. She arched her back and thrust back at the cock in her, accepting and forgiving him. Neither was able to resist Nancy, especially when they enjoyed it so much.

Amy was damned anyway. She lost hope then, her body betrayed her one too many times. She didn't morn it, perhaps her night-time indoctrination had succeeded after all. Perhaps she just liked sex, perhaps the only thing she had lost was her inhibitions. Perhaps.

Nancy was delighted with her two slaves, now she could make more movies, She actually didn't have any plans for what to do with them, she just enjoyed making them, making Amy and Tommie humiliate themselves in them. Now she had the two of them together she could make them humiliate each other.

The two slaves were fucking with abandon, almost a joyful playful abandon, any shame or guilt had been taken from them and they gave themselves over to the sensations of their bodies. Tommie let go of one of her breasts and moved his hand to manipulate her clit, his other fondled her swaying and flopping breasts, tugging at the nipples.

They were both panting and groaning, a few laughs escaped from Slut's mouth, she was a joyful fuck and Tommie was good at it. He had squirted more lube on his cock and there was no pain for Amy at all. She loved it.

Tommie pulled out at Nancy's command and came onto Slut's bottom and back, then licked up his own cum. Amy moaned as she did it, he kept sliding a finger alongside of her clit and then she came just as he finished licking up his cum. She grunted and let out a long groan.

He shared the last bit of cum with her in a sloppy tongue twisting kiss. He felt bad that Amy had become embroiled with he and Nancy, she wasn't able to get away like did whenever he went on one of his frequent business trips. He missed Sylvia even though he barely knew her.

During the night Tom dreamed he was no longer married to Nancy and he was living with Sylvia. When he awoke he determined to get out of his marriage with Nancy. He knew her too well to think he could change her, and he knew that she would not just divorce him quietly, no matter how good a settlement he gave her.

He knew that as soon as it was over and settled she would give his employers pictures and videos of him dressed up in woman's lingerie. They both knew it could end his employment. He had to think, to come up with another solution. Perhaps Amy was part of a solution, or her son, Craig.

He knew that Craig didn't know anything and from what he had heard about the young man, he would be as eager to protect his mother as Amy was to protect him. Several days later he was working in his office and Nancy came in.

"I'm going to run some errands, I may not be back when Slut gets home, so make sure to get her cell phone from her, don't let her go to her own house and don't let her get to a computer. Tell her to fix dinner, I'll text you later when I know how late I'll be."

She gave him some more instructions and left. A few hours later Amy came home, he had finished up his work for the day and was already in pink panties and a camisole. He came downstairs just as Amy came in from the back entry, she had already stripped and was naked except for the high heels Nancy was making her wear now.

Seeing his next door neighbor naked, Tommy tried to get erect, she was a middle aged mother, but she was sexy, her body was toned, but not skinny, her curves ample but not overblown. It hurt as his cock tried to stiffen.

"Nancy won't be home for a while, she said to take your cell phone and not let you go home."

She handed him the phone, a blush burning her face and spreading down her neck and onto her upper chest. It was the first time they had been alone together.

"I know it's embarrassing, I never thought that she would do this, you're not doing it willingly are you?"

Amy looked around, glancing around, looking to see if there were hidden cameras.

"Don't worry, no hidden cameras except in the basement. I won't tell her anything you don't want me to."

He felt responsible, if he hadn't said anything about the recordings he found of her and her son none of this would have happened.

"No, well sort of, she promised to keep Craig out of it, she said she wouldn't ruin his life if I submitted."

"And now she has all kinds of recordings of you."

"I don't know what's come over me, I get so turned on, I hate it, I hate what I have to do, I hate not having a private life anymore, but most of the time I don't seem to care."

"I'll see what I can do, maybe I can get her to stop forcing you to listen to her recordings at night."

"I hardly notice them any more, then I say something at work, or here, something I never thought of before, it scares me."

"I don't know what I can do, but I think what she's doing could be against the law, I know blackmail is, and the rest, I don't want to be charged with that, heck, the stuff she and I do, the way I dress, that could get me fired, then where would she be, she has no money of her own, she inherited some but lost it at casinos and on the stock market."

"Be careful, you shouldn't get yourself in trouble. Do you really like this?"

"I like the lingerie, and some mild things, but it just escalated and now, I don't know."

He left her to her chores and went to look at the headphone set up that Amy wore each night, he didn't like the implications, but he knew that he couldn't do anything overt to countermand Nancy's orders.

He didn't want to tell Amy he had been thinking of getting out of the marriage, no matter how much he wanted to talk to someone about it. He looked at her cellphone and on impulse he looked up Craig's cell number and email address. He went up to his office and quickly put them in a hidden file in his work laptop in case he ever needed them. He saw how Nancy had slaved Amy's phone. He looked through the controls on the phone in detail.

Later he went downstairs and watched Amy at her chores. She had finished dusting and vacuuming the house and was working on a simple dinner, Nancy had wanted her to re-heat the left over lasagne she had made earlier in the week. Tim sat down at the kitchen table and watched his neighbor as she worked on a salad.

"What would people think if they could see us," he commented.

"What do you mean?"

"Me, dressed like this, sitting around while you are working on the salad, naked except for those heels."

"Don't forget the butt plug," Amy turned and smiled as she said that.