Bad Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timmie had actually been ogling her bottom for some time, but hadn't mentioned the flesh colored plug that occasionally showed between her cheeks.

"I think it accentuates a beautiful bottom."

Amy laughed and pushed her bottom out and wiggled it back and forth.

"It's amazing how fast I got used to being naked all the time."

"I know, the first time I walked downstairs dressed up I was terrified, but you get used to it pretty quick."

They were quiet for a while, and a little later Nancy came home. She sat at a chair and made Tom kneel under the kitchen table and lick her to orgasm as she watched Amy prepare supper. Oddly she allowed Amy to sit at the table and the three of them had an informal meal, talking as if she had invited Amy over for supper. The fact that Amy was naked was completely ignored.

Tommy was able to communicate with Silvia via a new web email account during his working day. He didn't spend much time on it, but did send one picture of himself in his sissy outfit, she was delighted. Submitting to Nancy was becoming harder and harder.

On Friday of Tommie's first week home he had some extra work in the evening, a conference call with a client and his company HQ. Nancy made Slut dress in her usual business clothes, but without panties or bra, the two of them left in Nancy's car.

Nancy pulled up at a strip-mall.

"Get out here Slut."

Amy looked at her in horror

"I Said GET OUT HERE. SLUT!"

Amy already knew not to disobey and opened the door and stepped out, she didn't have her purse, no money, no credit cards, and she was in an unfamiliar part of a town she seldom went to.

"Come!" The command was issued as if to a dog. That wasn't missed by Amy. She went around to the driver's side window.

"Go into that tattoo parlor, tell them that you are Slut and you are here for your appointment. They will only take you if you tell them that you are 'Slut'. Now get in there, I'll pick you up when you're done."

Amy had no choice, she walked across the parking lot in the shop, it advertised that it did both tattoos and piercing, underneath those words were the words 'intimate' and 'confidential'. Amy wondered about both words. She shivered. Then the moaned to herself as she realized that her nipples were erect and hard.

She approached the young girl at the reception counter.

"I, uh..."

"Speak up, can't hear you."

"I'm, uh, here for my appointment."

"Wachyurename."

"Excuse me?"

"YOUR. NAME. WHAT. IS. IT?" the girl practically yelled out, finishing with a smirk.

"M, mm, ... ah, it's ..."

"Go on honey, spit it out, can't take care of you without your name." She was grinning now.

"slut."

"What was that, can't hear you. SPEAK UP."

"Slut!" it came out louder than she intended.

"Oh yeah, that's it, I do have an appointment for Slut, you're 10 minutes late. You'll have to wait, I let the next person in already."

Amy trembled, what would Mistress say if Amy wasn't done by the time she came to pick her up.

"Please, I have to get in, my ride will be here expecting it all to be done. Please."

The young girl had just been having fun, she thought it was just some practical joke when Nancy made the appointment, maybe a bet someone lost. But Slut looked like she was terrified. She decided that there was more to this than met the eye, god knows they got all kinds in her, but this was a bit different.

The young girl wasn't mean by nature, but circumstance had left her with a dog eat dog attitude and things were slow anyway. She knew what time the ride was returning and there was plenty of time, not that she'd tell Slut that.

"I might be able to fit you in, but it'll cost you."

"I, I. I don't have my purse with me, I can owe you, I'll pay you back tomorrow during my lunch break."

"No dice lady, I need something now. Either cash, or maybe something else, payment in kind so to speak. Whadda ya say."

Amy was crestfallen, she was afraid of the girl now, not sure what to do.

"Hurry up Slut, make up your mind now, otherwise it'll be an extra hour, hour and a half maybe."

"Oh god, all right."

"Its a deal then?"

"Yes." Amy took a big breath steeling herself, not knowing what was to follow.

"Strip down."

Amy stared at her.

"Hurry up, you'll have to do it eventually, what with all the work we're doing. Strip, right here, right now."

Trembling Amy opened her coat and took it off, looking around.

"Give it here, I'll take care of it."

Handing the coat across the counter Amy looked around, the store-front window had lots of writing on it, but she had been able to see into the shop from the parking lot.

"Come on, come on, there's nothing there I haven't seen before."

Amy unbuttoned her blouse, pulled it out of her skirt, took it off, handed it to the girl.

"That's it, nice tits, real sexy, hardly any sag at all, most guys like 'em bigger though. Hope I can look that good when I'm your age. Keep going."

Amy chose here skirt next. Unbuckling the belt, unbuttoning and pulling the zip down she lowered it and stepped out of it.

"Sexy, nice wax job, I like the garter-belt and hose, really sexy. Gimme the skirt.

Amy was standing in the store, in view of anyone who walked by, or anyone who walked in. She was standing there in a garter belt and hose, with high heeled, calf high, fur lined boots. Here breasts and bare pussy on display.

"You better lose the garter-belt slut, might as well take off your boots and hose, you can put on the boots after. Hate to see the hose just sagging."

Amy unfastened the hose from the garters, took of the belt and then bent and unzipped the side zip on the boots. Stepping out of the boots, she leaned on the counter, back to the girl and removed the hose from each leg, folding and placing them on the counter. They disappeared almost as soon as she did. She stepped back into the boots and did them up.

Now naked except for the boots she stood and turned back to look at the girl.

"Very nice, very nice. Come around here."

On the other side of the counter Slut saw her skirt folded and on the floor in front of the girl. At a motion from her tormentor Slut knelt on her dress and looked up fearfully.

"I wanted to see if you'd do it, and by golly you did. You really are a slut. I bet you can really munch carpet can't you."

Slut remained silent.

"I asked you a question. Are you good at liking cunt?"

Slut blushed and looked down.

"Yes."

"I bet you could make me sing, but I just ain't into girls, but there is something you can do."

She turned, bent over, lowered her jeans and panties, she turned and looked at slut.

"You can kiss my ass-hole, spread me and kiss it."

Slut was in another world, she didn't want to do it, but something compelled her. It was as if she was in a fog, yet everything was clear. She would remember this moment for ever as clearly as if it happened five minutes ago.

Reaching out she spread the girls cheeks, she could see the anus, it was actually pink, she wished hers looked that good. Thankfully it appeared clean. Leaning forward she softly kissed the inside of first one cheek, then the other, as if steeling herself for her next move.

Spreading the cheeks as far apart as she could she carefully placed her lips on target, her tongue slowly speared forward and caressed, and retracted. She leaned back and gently released the cheeks she had been holding. Leaning forward she gently kissed each cheek again.

She remained kneeling, looking at the ground, her mind at once peaceful and whirling. Amy seemed to be standing above herself, looking down at the kneeling figure that she could barely recognize. 'What have I become, what won't I do' she asked herself.

The girl was quiet as she pulled her pants up. She was less flippant and more sober when she turned.

"I guess you better get up, go through the curtain there, turn right and go to the second door on the right. Wait there." she said quietly.

As Slut passed through the curtain she heard the girl say:

"My name's Jordan."

"I'm Amy."

Slut followed directions and found herself in a room that resembled a large cubicle at a doctor's office. There was a full length high medical examining table, complete with paper covering, a chair that looked like something from a dentist's office, a work bench, shelves and a cabinet.

In a few minutes a young man came in, he looked like he was in his mid-twenties and Jordan came with him. They directed Amy to lay on the examination table, Jordan mounted what looked like gynecologist's stirrups to the table.

Soon Slut was skootched all the way down on the table, her legs raised high and apart. He felt the two people handling her pussy lips, spraying something on that seemed to deaden the feeling. The seemed to be talking quietly to each other.

Then she felt one of them tugging out one lip, a squeezing feeling and then a sharp pain. She gasped, and grunted. She tried to get up.

"No you don't slut!" Called out Jordan and came around and pushed her back.

The young man didn't say anything, just quickly fastened a belt around her waist holding her to the table, in quick succession her ankles were fastened to the stirrups and her arms were fastened down. Jordan slapped her face.

"No struggling, no yelling. No-one will hear you, and the more you struggle the more mistakes we'll make. Understand!"

Slut was silent, tears running down her eyes.

"UNDERSTAND!"

"Yes." In a meek voice.

Seven more times she felt the pain, she kept quiet but tears rolled down her face.

Next they moved to her breasts and very quickly she found that they didn't deaden her at all there, and the pain was intense. She began sobbing and telling them that they couldn't do it.

She found herself with a penis gag in her mouth.

After her breasts they put a piercing in her belly-button. Once that was in they turned her over and the young man began to tattoo her lower back. He worked for more than an hour. It hurt.

When it was over they used mirrors to show her what had been done. She had eight gold rings in her outer pussy lips, four to a side, The young man laced a fine gold chain between the rings and locked it on with a small padlock. The pain from the lock hanging from the recent piercings was sharp and the man soon removed it. He looped the chain around her neck with the lock holding the two ends together. He put the key in her hand.

She also had gold barbells in her nipples, and a set of large gold rings that could replace them. Another ring graced her navel.

On her lower back was an ornate cursive design. Incorporated in the design was an arrow pointing down to the crack of her bottom cheeks. It was hard to read, but she could see that the design also disguised the word "SLUT".

"It's official now" said Jordan with a leer.

Amy was restored to her clothes just as Nancy pulled up. The horn honked and Amy ran out and got into the car. The ride home was quiet, her back hurt where the new tattoo pressed against the seat of the car and her piercings all stung. Her labia stung and ached.

Once home Nancy made Amy strip and show off her new decorations. Amy could tell that Tommie was disturbed although he complemented Nancy on the 'improvements'.

Tommy wondered how long it would be before Nancy told him that she wanted similar modifications to his body.

Nancy gave Amy the key to her own house, her cellphone and told Amy that she could go home and didn't have to be back until eight o'clock on Sunday evening. Slut was also given the care instructions for her tattoo and piercings.

"Oh, here are some pain pills, use them sparingly, I don't want some sort of zombie or addict when you show up her Sunday evening."

As Amy put her coat on and started for the door Nancy gave her some more instructions.

"You can use your cell phone to call your son, or make business calls, and you probably need to go to the grocery store if you want to make yourself dinner. Text me when you get back, and text me for permission if you want to leave the house again."

Amy had already been told that her phone was slaved to Nancy's and any calls she made or received would be recorded.

The next 10 days went in a flash for Tommie, he participated in Nancy's games, but his mind was on Sylvia. During his workday, in addition to his work, he found time to spend more time on some private business as well as some surreptitious email exchanges with his new lover. He wanted to be able to break with Nancy with the minimum of fuss.

Ten days after he arrived home, he left again for a week-long trip to Atlanta. Unbeknownst to his employers or his wife, Sylvia took a long overdue vacation and met him there.

Tommie thought long and hard about Amy's situation. He didn't want to be liable for any prosecution if things came to that, although he knew that to protect her name and Craig's reputation, Amy would claim it was a voluntary arrangement. He talked to Sylvia about it and she was horrified.

"You must do something."

"What can I do? I need to prepare things so that I don't lose my job, or too much money in a divorce. I would be prepared to give her half of everything, but she'll find a lawyer who will want everything."

"Perhaps you should contact the Son, he might be able to do something."

"Maybe so."

Craig was puzzled with the email he got. He didn't answer for several days. During that time he called his mother. She sounded odd, different. But he didn't let on that he suspected anything. In fact he wasn't sure that he would be able to tell the difference if he hadn't gotten Tom's email.

To be continued.