Ballin' Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia began sucking half of Brandon's cock up and down, making Brandon moan with each tight squeeze of her little mouth and plump red lips. Her soft lips felt like pillows surrounding Brandon's cock. Her tongue salivated all over him, which made it easier to take so much of his enormous length down her throat. With each second, Olivia tried to take more and more of his cock. Eventually, the saliva began dripping out of her mouth and surrounding his cock. She would pull back and saliva would drip to the floor. She had been sucking for about three minutes when she had noticed a small puddle forming in front of her while she was on her knees.

Brandon stuck his hand behind Olivia's head to encourage her to take more of his cock. Unfortunately she could only muster about 2/3rds of the length, which was still impressive in his mind.

"You like your cocks a little sloppy huh." Brandon said out loud breaking the silence.

"Mmmhmm," Olivia replied not removing her head from Brandon's cock. She slowed her pace down to enjoy every inch of it that she could. She wanted to savor every bit that she could.

She pulled back a little bit, wrapping her mouth around Brandon's cockhead, when she twirled her tongue around it and tried to lick her saliva back up.

"Fuck that's good. You're really making me weak in the knees, Liv..." Brandon said out loud as he tilted his head back.

"Mmmmmh," Olivia signaled her approval by opening her eyes and looking up at Brandon. At that point, she winked and continued savoring the chocolate dick in front of her.

She grabbed hold of his cock and began to stick more and more down her throat. Properly lubed, it slid down her throat with relative ease, but his thickness began to slow progression. She tried to stick more by shaking her head and shifting it to find more room down her throat. This helped Brandon explore parts of her mouth that were new to him and sent a jolt up his spine that signified pure ecstasy. Brandon was in heaven having this beautiful brunette below him sucking the life out of his cock and treating it like a savory dinner for herself to enjoy.

She managed to fit about 8.5 inches down her throat before pulling away and coming up for air.

"Oh my god." Olivia said as tears began to run down her face. "Fuck this dick is beautiful."

Olivia went right back to sucking on Brandon's cock. She held the base with her right hand and cupped his balls with her left. She tightened her mouth's grip on Brandon's cock and she quickly fucked her mouth up and down about half the length of his long rod. The sound of slurping filled the room, and a small puddle was forming underneath where Brandon was standing. Olivia hungrily and sloppily sucked on his rod giving it a shiny saliva coating.

"Take me to my room," Olivia said out loud as she took a break from sucking on Brandon's cock.

"Show me the way." Brandon responded.

Olivia then stood up and released her hands from Brandon's cock. She crossed her arms in front of her, hooked the bottom of her sweater and lifted it above her head. She exposed her perfectly shaped, perky 34B tits, to which Brandon responded by lowering his head to suck on each nipple. As he did this, Olivia stroked Brandon's sopping wet cock, and moaned as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

Knowing what she wanted next, she unbuttoned her blue shorts and let them drop, exposing a black lacy thong underneath. Then, she kept her right hand around Brandon's cock, but began walking towards the bedroom. Her ass swayed back and forth that drew Brandon's attention as she led him by the cock towards the bedroom. He slapped her ass, to which she jumped and squealed slightly. She stopped, turned her head to face Brandon and gave him a wicked, sultry smile. She then continued to lead him to the bedroom, and once she got there, she let go of Brandon's cock and turned to face him. She put her arms around his neck and brought him in for a kiss. His cock, still sopping, fit between her slender legs and was rubbing against her warm, wet pussy.

"Mmmmm." Olivia moaned as she felt his long cock between her legs.

Brandon didn't say anything in response. Instead he, reached around and cupped Olivia's ass cheeks. He grabbed and pinched, while tongue wrestling with her. Then, he lifted her up, and walked over to the bed and placed her down. He reached down and tugged away at her black thong, pulling it off of her long legs as he stared at her. She had a finger touching her lips, and she slightly bit her lower lip, as she looked at him lustfully.

Brandon then kissed her calf, and kept moving his kisses closer to her wet pussy. He went past her knee, to her thighs, and finally to her shaved crotch. He rubbed her pussy gently, already feeling her wetness on his fingers. He then stuck a tongue out, and gently gave her a teasing lick on her sopping wet hole.

"Ohhh my..." Olivia exclaimed as she tilted her head back.

Brandon then saw this as encouragement, as he gave another lick. Then another. Then another. Then another. Then, he opened his mouth and began an oral assault on her clit. He twirled his tongue around, rotating faster and faster, adding his own saliva to her already wet pussy.

"Ohhh God, yes, keep going!" Olivia cried out as she gripped her white sheets.

He continued, giving her a deep tongue bath that made her toes curl and legs tighten up. Brandon kept his grip on her legs and thighs tight, making sure he maintained the level of pressure to keep Olivia aroused.

"Yesss!!" Olivia cried out as Brandon kept up with his persistent licking. "Fuck, you're gonna..."

Brandon dug his head even deeper into Olivia's snatch, using his thick tongue to keep her pussy aroused.

"I'm...*huff*" Olivia cried out again as she tightened the grip on her sheets.

Brandon cupped his hands underneath Olivia making sure he grabbed her sexy ass while he continued to lick.

"I'm gonna..." Olivia said with her head deep into the sheets, pillows drifting towards the mini crevasse she was creating.

Brandon then took one hand and used two fingers to penetrate her pussy for the first time that evening, already wet, he sensually fucked her pussy as he licked her clit with great fervor.

"FUCK, I'M CUMMING!!" Olivia exclaimed as she lifted her ass up as a reaction to her body shaking orgasm. She huffed and huffed as Brandon continued licking her throughout her mind-numbing orgasm. Coming down from the orgasm, her legs began to rest on the bed, straighten out, and she began to catch her breath again. Olivia just smiled and

"Holy shit you're good." Olivia said softly as she propped herself up on her forearms, "You going to give me some of that good dick now?"

"Shit, I thought you'd never ask..." Brandon said as he grabbed his cock and aimed it at her wet pussy. He put his left hand on her right thigh to lift it up. He cupped his right arm under her left thigh and hooked both up.

He lined his cock up closer to her wet pussy and slowly pushed in. With ease, and in large part thanks to the natural lube he created, he pushed forward and allowed the lube to ease his way both in and out. He slowly began stroking his cock inside her wet pussy, making Olivia moan as she got accustomed to Brandon's sheer size.

"Shit, I've never had a dick this big," Olivia cried out as she was growing accustomed to Brandon's length. "Oh my god. I don't even think I've ever had a cock this thick!"

Brandon just laughed as he focused on pleasing the beautiful brunette actress below him. He rotated his hips to give Olivia a different sensation every time he shoved his long, thick cock into her.

"Fuck, give it to me harder." Olivia cried out.

Brandon obliged as he pushed harder into her, increasing his pace as he fucked her with long strokes.

"Oh fuck, harder, Brandon." Olivia kept crying out.

He didn't disappoint, as Brandon fucked her even harder with hard, swift, strokes that made his balls push forward and slap her pussy with each thrust.

"HARDER!" Olivia kept crying out.

"Shit girl..." Brandon said, and obliged by thrusting even harder into her.

"YES! BRANDON, FUCK ME HARD!" Olivia screamed.

Brandon fucked her with incredible strength, filling the room with sounds of slapping flesh. He fucked her with the length of his cock, but with fast, swift, and strong strokes. He plowed into her as hard as he could, giving the full force of his athletic 6'4'' basketball body could. This made the bed shake, and one wouldn't be surprised if the entire hotel shook due to the couple's furious fucking.

"OHHHHHH GOOOOOOOD." Olivia screamed out loud. With that, Brandon slowed his pressure and took a slight rest.

"I had a feeling you'd be a screamer," Brandon said while laughing. He pulled out and caught his breath as this girl was getting an absolute high from their fuck session.

"Yeah? Well, I've got some other skills too." Olivia said.

"If they're anything like your basketball game, then I don't think I want to see them." Brandon poked fun at her.

"Oh, you think you got jokes, huh?" Olivia said surprised. She stood up on her knees on the bed and moved over to a point where she could tackle Brandon. She pushed him down, and Brandon played along as he lay on his back on the bed. Olivia moved her leg over Brandon's so that she was now straddling him. She grabbed a hold of his cock and stroked it. It was soaking with her lovemaking juices, so she bent down and licked it clean.

"Mmm, I'm tasty." Olivia said.

"Yeah, you can say that again." Brandon replied.

"Fuck. This dick does good work." Olivia said.

"Yeah? What are you going to make it do now?" Brandon asked.

"Don't worry, he's going to get a rest while I ride the shit out of him." Olivia said as she moved her body above Brandon's and lined his rock hard member up with her dripping wet pussy. "I think we both deserve this."

Olivia slid his cock in and slid herself up and down as she grew accustomed to his size again. She did so, slowly, before picking up her pace once she felt ready. She slid up and down allowing her dark hair to drape down her shoulder. She looked down at the dark skinned man below her, and locked eyes with him. She bit her lip and put her hands on his toned, muscular chest. She bent over, more, and lowered her face to bring it closer to Brandon's. She looked at him in the eyes, and brought her lips close to his.

Olivia brought her right hand up to Brandon's lip, and used her fingers to stroke his face. Staring deep into his eyes, Olivia began to ride him harder. She bounced her ass up and down, sliding his cock into her soaking wet pussy. She could feel him filling her up, sending jolts throughout her body turning her on to a point where she was almost ready to cum again.

"Mmmmmmm my goddddddd this cock is so good!" Olivia shouted out loud.

"Fuck, Olivia, you really know how to ride a dick." Brandon said lustfully.

"Oh yeah, you like that pussy squeezing on that dick?" Olivia asked.

"Mmm yes, give it to me..." Brandon replied as he spanked Olivia's ass.

Olivia took this to mean that he wanted her to ride him harder. She happily obliged as she increased her pace. She put her hands on Brandon's chest again to use her tight, silky body to fuck him.

"Does that feel good baby?" Olivia asked her new lover.

"Yes, baby keep going." Brandon replied.

"Yeah? You like this pussy making that cock feel so good, huh?" Olivia replied, clearly feeling high from the sexual arousal.

Brandon could only moan and tilt his head back feeling the arousal as well. He picked his head up and looked at Olivia in the eyes. He grabbed hold of her waist and started to meet her bounces with thrusts of his own, creating a loud slapping sound that filled the room. The two fucked each other harder and harder, with both lovers keeping eyes on each other. Moans were added to the sounds of the room, with a few phrases like, "Oh fuck!" and "Yes!" with an occasional, "That's it baby!" added as well.

"Keep going, Brandon, I'm so close again. I'm right there I can feel it." Olivia shouted out loud.

Brandon took this as a challenge to take the lead, as he grabbed a tight hold of her hips with his strong forearms, lifted his body up, and began thrusting his big black cock into her tight Chinese-American body. He began thrusting with similar strength as before, though admittedly, Olivia's sex drive was wearing him down. He didn't want to give up though, like the basketball court, he knew the way he would finish was farm more important than the way he would start. So he dug deep, found a hidden pocket of energy and pushed his big thick cock in and out of Olivia's pussy pulsating with each stroke. His cock sent jolts through her body that sent her closer and closer to orgams.

"YES. OH. MY. GOD. YES. KEEP GOING!!" Olivia encouraged him.

Brandon went harder and harder, meeting the arousal of sexy woman in his arms.

"DO IT BABY, MAKE ME CUM!" Olivia keep encouraging as she wrapped her arms around Brandon's neck.

Brandon grabbed a fistful of Olivia's ass with his right hand and continued pounding his cock in and out of Olivia's tight pussy.

"THAT'S IT!" Olivia felt as close as ever to her second orgams.

Brandon, now fucking at full strength, still was hungry for more of Olivia's body so he tried to pull her down onto his cock to meet his strength, his balls tapped Olivia's asshole as each time she bounced up and down until finally...

"I'M...FUCK!! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" Olivia shouted out loud at the top of her lungs. Holding her still in his arms while he kept pounding away, Brandon didn't let go of Olivia despite her orgasm. She continued to moan while she was in his arms, huffing and puffing, until she finally broke out into a lust filled smile.

Brandon finally stopped pounding and sensually worked his cock in and out, he could feel himself on the verge of orgasm himself so he slowed down and pulled out. He wanted this to last, so he wanted to take a break.

Coming down from her latest orgasm, however, Olivia was going wild. She could feel Brandon's big cock exit her body but she suddenly had a hunger for it replacing her withdrawal. Brandon stood up to take a slight break, but Olivia grabbed his cock by the hands as she got on all fours.

"Where do you think you're going?" Olivia questioned him.

"Fuck, girl, you're an animal." Brandon replied.

"You've made me cum twice. Now, it's your turn." Olivia said with a wicked smile on her face.

Brandon just laughed and watched as Olivia put her mouth back on his cock to taste her own pussy juice. Then she stood up on her knees and turned around. She bent over at the waist as her upper body rested on her forearms. She turned her head around and looked at Brandon who was just stunned.

"Fuck my pussy until you cum baby." Olivia said full of lust as she turned around and prepared herself for the assault on her wet pussy again.

Brandon could only oblige as he grabbed hold of her hips, and rather physically pulled her ass closer to the edge of the bed. Brandon then lined his cock up and easily slid into Olivia's soaking wet hole. Olivia jumped as he entered her but the shriek was quickly replaced with a moan as Brandon began to fuck her pussy from behind.

Brandon continued to hold onto her hips as he thrusted forward with his cock. Olivia felt herself getting full from his cock once again and her lust began to take over. She started to meet his strokes with a thrust back with her ass. Then, she heard Brandon moan out loud.

"Oh fuck, girl. That's so good." Brandon

"Yeah, you like it when I work my pussy back to meet your cock, huh?" Olivia asked him. She then did something amazing. She began thrusting back on Brandon's cock, rotating her ass up and down in a circle to work Brandon's cock in a way that he had never experienced before.

"Fuck yes!" Brandon stood still as Olivia worked her ass back and forth on his cock.

"Mmm, you like me working that pussy all over that cock, huh?" Olivia asked him as he picked up the pace.

"Yes, baby work that dick." Brandon encouraged her.

Olivia then began shaking her ass to tease Brandon as she grinded back on his cock. Her ass jiggling on his cock mesmerized him as he looked down to see the brunette beauty's tan skin bouncing back and forth. He moaned and simply enjoyed the moment until he snapped out of his daze. He looked down and knew he was close to cumming, but he wanted to be in charge of that moment. So he took his hands and grabbed hold of Olivia's waist once more. He thrusted forward, sending a ripple that made her ass bounce forward and made Olivia moan out loud.

"Mmmm, yes baby." Olivia encouraged him.

Brandon didn't respond and simply grunted as he pulled back and thrusted forward again.

"Yes baby, fuck me." Olivia turned her head back as to say it was okay for Brandon to keep going.

Brandon thrusted forward again, pulled back again, and thrusted forward again.

"YES BABY FUCK ME!" Olivia screamed out loud.

Brandon replied by increasing the grip he had on her hips, but removing his left hand and taking a fistful of Olivia's long brunette hair. He pounded into her with long and strong strokes, causing a large THWAP to echo throughout the hotel room.

"YES OH MY GOD!" Olivia cried out.

Brandon kept pounding away, edging himself closer and closer to orgasm. He felt it coming soon, he but he knew he wanted to make Olivia cum once more, so he continued his increased thrusting, pounding into her with furious delight while still grabbing a hold of her hair. Olivia had her eyes closed at this point, but she was still screaming out loud.

"YES, BRANDON I'M SO CLOSE AGAIN!" Olivia shouted out.

"Me too, Liv..." Brandon said as he was still focused on giving Olivia the pounding of a lifetime.

"ALMOST THERE. BABY. WILL YOU CUM WITH ME!?!?!!" Olivia shouted out.

"No, I'm gonna cum on that pretty face. I've been wanting to do that all day..." Brandon said while still pounding

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP*

"Mmmmmmm...Yesss do itttt!" Olivia urged him.

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP*

With that, Brandon let go of Olivia and she quickly turned around. She got at the foot of the bed and squatted down. She knew she was close to another orgasm herself, so she reached down with her right hand and played with her pussy, rubbing her clit in circles while she pulled her back.

"OHHH Fuck. I'm gonna..." Olivia closed her eyes as she felt a jolt rush through her body for the third time. She squinted her face as she reached her third orgasm.

She opened her eyes for a second as she watched Brandon gave a few tugs to his long cock. He watched the beautiful brunette below him reach another breaking point. He knew he was close himself, so he gripped hard, and aimed at Olivia's face.

"Cum on my face baby!" Olivia said as she closed her eyes, "Do itttttt!"

"Ughhhhhhh" Brandon grunted, as he released three spurts of jizz that sprayed across her face."Fuckkkkkkk"

"Mmmmmm," Olivia said as she licked her lips to taste the cum on her face. She grabbed the rest of the globs, and tried to stick it in her mouth, but Brandon spurted another two more shots across her face.

"Oops?" Brandon said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Mmmm, that's okay, more for me." Olivia said as she scooped up the new strands and let it drip off her fingers and into her mouth. She swallowed all of his cum, and looked up at him and smiled.

"You're amazing." Brandon said as he looked at her.

"Oh, thank you. You know you're not so bad yourself." Olivia said back.

"Hey, I'd love to..." Brandon replied.

"Let me stop you right there buddy." Olivia interjected, "you know this was a just-for-fun type thing right? You're not gonna go fall in love with me now are you?"

"Haha...I was just going to say I'd love to help you get cleaned up if you want the help..." Brandon said while laughing.