Ballin' Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." Olivia said now embarrassed at her previous statement. "I just...never mind. Yeah, actually, if you could just hand me that towel over there."

"Sure thing." Brandon said as he went over to the dresser to grab one of the hotel towels. He tossed it to her as he went back out to the living room to find his clothes. He put on his underwear and sweatpants and his t-shirt and walked back into the bedroom, where Olivia had put on a new pair of underwear and a short blue t-shirt.

"Hey so, I hope you don't mind but I've gotta run. Just, uhh, give me a call if you ever want to...you know?" Brandon said awkwardly.

"Do this again?" Olivia questioned. She turned towards the dresser not trying to make eye contact with Brandon. She tried to regain composure and turned around to face him. "Haha. Don't worry - you do some A+ work. I'll be sure to call you again."

"Alright," Brandon said as he turned away to walk towards the door. "Have a good one..."

"You too!" She said as she turned back around pretending to shuffle through her makeup back.

With that, he left the hotel room and as the loud hotel door closed behind him, he whispered to himself, "What the fuck was that?"

Brandon left the hotel confused as to what he just encountered with the awkward goodbye and weird sexual-emotional tension in the room. He hoped he wasn't falling for Olivia Munn, because he knew she was a taken woman, but he was confused as to how he was feeling. He just had some mind-blowing sex with a woman he was very attracted to.

Still confused, he hopped in his car and turned the engine on. Once the radio started to play, he brushed off the thoughts and looked at the dashboard. He reminisced about what just happened, and struck a smile. Then, he pulled off and headed back home...

---TO BE CONTINUED---