All Comments on 'Bambii's New World Ch. 03'

by mikhaylacumme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot

let us see her take more dirty loads from diseased fuckers. fucking hot slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
bambi eventually gets her revenge

i like the story and it turns me on, but keep abusing her so eventually she snaps and take back her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
for future reference

Bambii is going to go through whatever you desire and make her go through some shit to make her strong because i like bambii. Put her through hell and in later stories she snaps and get revenge and get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Revenge ? Bambii clearly loves it !! I bet if she were allowed to return to her old life she wouldn't stand one day away from her pimp and would come back begging to be a whore again !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wheres the next chapters??

These storie are sooo hot and amazing! I love them! Please we want more!! xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is getting to be way too sick for me, but hey if extreme depravity and disease turns you on then by all means continue reading these half page stories.

M1dn1ghtM1dn1ghtover 8 years ago
Keep Writing

Your doing well however, do more research and make thing realistic to draw the reader in. I didn't like this as much because it was fast paced and sloppy but the idea is good. Don't make her smoke so much its disgusting and will make her sick. Give her a little more fight so she can do her job right, people can't just take advantage of a whore like that and expect her to comply in a dirty alley with three men then being taken by some smelly bum thereafter she should have fought back and called her pimp, have the men that want her fuck her in a vehicle or motel or just up against the wall in an alley with her skirt pull up and her shirt pulled down. Consider more options.

FrankzerFrankzerover 7 years ago
When???

Shall it continue? When? From 2011 to 2016 there go 5 years now...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She needs to use her head to find someone she could trust maybe a old personal friend who knew her in the past maybe a woman or man who would help her to rebuild her life in becoming a successful business woman outside her current lifestyle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous