All Comments on 'Bandit'

by YouDidWhut

Sort by:
  • 266 Comments (Page 2)
pumpop201pumpop201over 5 years ago
Wonderful

Thanks for the wonderful story. You addressed the subject of combat related PTSD with compassion and insight. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Probably a pedantic detail, but

“old Jeep CJ7” — “opening the *back door*” ???

Weren’t the CJs all two-doors?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great work!

There are a couple jumps in logic, like the step-parents being immediately arrested, but I understand that keeps the story moving quickly. The sheriff having to "find a veterinarian's office" is also probably not right since he would know the exact location already. That said, with slight typo editing, I would buy this as a published work. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Nice work On so many levels, especially PTSD. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A retired LEO.

Ignore those chickenshit comments this was an amazing story with a very very poignant message. PTSD comes to many careers and I pray that your story reaches out to someone that truly needs it. The best story on this site Thank you deeply from an old cop

vanodvanodover 5 years ago
Loved your story!

Dear YDW, thank you very much for this wonderful story. I was looking for something else initially, but when I started reading I just couldn't stop. Gonna see if your other stories are as good as this one. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

A really great story, Loved how it showed a man who decides to show compassion to a person in dire need, then found it helped him through some issues related to his years of active duty.

I think the ending is totally believable, rather than some old guy who seduces a young girl, you have a girl who falls in love with a sort of man who she would have loved to have met if lived had rolled out in a "normal" fashion for her.

Loved the story

Lostsoul34Lostsoul34over 5 years ago

I loved this, without a doubt one of the best stories I have read here. Truly loved the message that is being sent about PTSD, wonderful plot. Great job amd keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Comments from a retired English/Writing Teacher

I was married to a Viet Nam Veteran for 20 years. He never opened up those wounded places. They festered to the point, our marriage did not survive. We both loved dogs and had a few German Shepherds. But times were very different back then. Dogs did not hold the place they do now

Your story is revealed with thoughtful language skill. I appreciate the stories within the story of an older 'wounded' man, finding/rescuing a young woman who is also "wounded".

I would add, the dog holds a special place in the story. He becomes the glue that begins the healing of the deepest relationship between all of them.

It did my heart good to read your story. Thank you!

0Andrew_Nonimus00Andrew_Nonimus0over 5 years ago
A well-written story with one GLARING flaw :-)

This is a moving, genuinely *satisfying* story. Your two leads are engaging, sympathetic, and -- perhaps most importantly – credible. I’m fortunate not to have experienced either PTSD or homelessness in my life, and I’ve never been in the military, but Sam and Misti read like utterly realistic examples of people who have had those experiences. Wonderfully done!

I’ve never owned a German Sheppard, so I have *no idea* if they will, indeed, “neener-neerer” you. I’ll take that on faith ;-)

I *have* however, owned an old Jeep CJ7, so here comes a bit of nit-picking. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a 4-door version of that model, so when Sam opens up the “back door” for Bandit to hop in, it caught my attention. I don’t think the CJ7 had a door at the rear, either. Mine didn’t. It had a drop-down tailgate. So . . . when Bandit "hopped in," I got a mental image of him jumping up on the gate, crawling over the groceries in the cargo area, and then climbing over the *back* of the rear seat so he could lay down. It’s an entertaining idea, but it *was* kind of distracting. Any Jeep aficionados out there to the rescue?

OK, that admittedly pedantic and (probably unique to me) observation aside, it’s just a superb story. It’s not a surprise that it is so very highly rated. It’s a warm fuzzy in what seems like an increasing cold world. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for sharing your story. It is very moving. We all need to support our veterans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lovely

What a lovely story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful!

I have been homeless and in the same exact shoes as Misti. My mom was married to the guy, didn't believe me, chose him and I left and haven't spoken to her since. I found my own hero about 10 years later. Wished I had found a Bandit too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lived both sides of the story

I spent my first three adult years in SEA, part in support of Viet Nam and next a year in country. There are a lot of holes in my memory about those years. Later, i spent 12 years in Special Ops all over the world. After i retired i went into medicine. Because of the move to HMOs, i lost my six figure job, my house and found myself in my car looking for a job and a place to live. My son took me in and i got a job as a public school teacher. As my life went one way, my head went another. Depression due to my military service was my diagnosis. A schnauzer kept me together for 10 years. When i lost her i was put on meds. I have a new wife, a new life but still carry the scars of the past. The friends i lost, the lack of sleep and the pills i take for it, the outbursts and the pills i take for that. Now the shrink i see calls it PTSD. That story hits home in so many ways. And i have no idea how someone who didnt live it could write it that well. Perhaps Sam feels like i do. The good you do is because it is the right thing to do. And maybe penance for the things you did in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

GREAT Story! Thank you. I've struggled with anxiety, depression, and trauma-related issues much of my life. Was intrigued when your character, Sam, advised Misti to focus on something she could see, hear, and touch/feel. Might try that myself next time. Great Story. thanks again.

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousabout 5 years ago
Again

You did it to me again. This is a story that ought be read by every person who has ever served in uniform of any kind, including first responders in law enforcement, fire and EMS. What you said in your postscript about service dogs is so true and so under-utilized I can't go into all of the PTSD related issues in my family with Marines, law enforcement officers, and 911 operators, but I've seen it up close and personal, besides my own issues.

Thank you for bringing such an important topic to the fore in such an enjoyable way. Now, I've got to go tell my "Bandit" thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Mush! Send next story like this one to Reader's Digest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Truely amazing, thank you

Well written and a great story

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story!

In the course of human events, a story like this rarely has such a very happy ending. However, it is possible, and this depressed and anxious reader enjoyed it very much.

Thank you!!

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
Wow

This needs to be published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gift

You are truly a gifted writer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
...wow...

...must be dust in my eyes...gimme a minute...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very well done

Beautiful story, very well written.

From and old combat veteran who, six years ago, watched his wife and son die in an auto wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TEARS in my eyes

Bloody good story almost feel its happened and authors own experiences.. kept me rivetted.. haven't been as touched by any story for some considerable while..

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeover 4 years ago
thank you

The story is great but your comments at the end sealed the deal.

rightbankrightbankover 4 years ago
nicely done

thanks

jimmac44jimmac44over 4 years ago
GREAT!!!

This pair of stories have to be the best stories I have read on literotica to date! Well done! Thank You!

The subjects of PTSD, veterans and abused children needs more exposure. You covered it very well in these stories. May I suggest combining the 2 stories, editing them for content suitable for general publication and putting them out in a more public venue. You write well and I think you can find a way to get this out there.

JessaraeJessaraeover 4 years ago
Awesome....loved it💜

Great story, well written enjoyed it completely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A real life erotic story.

There are not enough superlatives to describe how well written the story is. I commend you on a job well done. I only hope you continue to write reality erotica for those of us who need more than raw sex to enjoy the story. I will certainly be looking for your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go Bandit!

I am so glad that Bandit came through (relatively) unscathed! This is a great story. I am looking forward to reading the prequel and more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

In my family when something is done very well we say "Ya done good.

Ya done good!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please don't discount the VA.

It seems vets are clogging the system by "gaming the system. If you are a combat vet with PTSD keep going to the VA as there are people who will help. It requires honesty on your part and persistence. Please take the meds as prescribed, most importantly for sleep and stopping your body movement while asleep. Eventually you will wake up refreshed which is so very important. Don't give up...please.

gordo12gordo12over 4 years ago

What a wonderful story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I had to print your story out. Retired swat team member. My family read it, and finally understood

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you, thank you!

As a Vietnam era Air Force cop, this story both entertained and delighted me. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

I too am a Viet Nam vet, and I couldn't stop reading it. 6 pages long, and worth every minute. It was a good read, and the sex was just right. Not all of us can go all night long any more, but he had it saved for the right woman, and the right time. Thanks, bub.

jntiquesjntiquesabout 4 years ago

Dear Author, As I finished this story, I discovered i had read it before. I still enjoyed this brief and heartfelt look at our country's veteran legacy and the power of kindness and love. Thanks again for such a wonderful, moving story. Wish I could have given you another 5 rating. jntiques/john

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story! Thanks

Thank YOU from a member of Rolling Thunder MA Ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic read

Just a really well written story. Great character development, and showed a depth of understanding for battle fatigue and PTSD you don't normally see very well portrayed in the media today.

Thank you!!!

TarlosoTarlosoabout 4 years ago
Superb

A really nice take,told well with a really good message..thks

sfiftysfiftyabout 4 years ago
Wonderful story, well told.

This is a fabulous read. A great story, ell written, without the overtly sexual tones of most of the stories on Lit'. I look forward to reading the other submissions by YouDidWhut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

I absolutely loved your story. While much to my dismay and disappointment, being denied the honor of serving my country, I had three brothers, two who were lifers, serve honorably. I have two nephews, a niece and a great nephew as well as my daughter and son who have served as well. All of my uncles were WWII vets. That said, I am familiar with PTSD. Fortunately in my family each was, or is, able to deal with it and live relatively normal lives. Many do not. Service animals are amazing creatures. Thank you for giving them their due recognition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Read for about the 10th time

Vet. Retired LEO. Ptsd. This encouraged me to finally get help. IDK where it came from, but I thank God for it. When the crazy rabid squirrels in my head start running on their wheel, I come back to it. Some days are better than others others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 stars not enough!!!

LEO retired; didn't have to go but I wasn't in Canada, either. Lifetime of respect for the thin blue line and Vets. They put it all on the line. Could read stories like this daily!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Combat fatigue

Excellent story and well told. I particularly liked your approach and how you handled the sexual issues vs age. Being a Navy vet, retired after 27 yrs svc, I've seen the medical term combat fatigue transition from wars past to PTSD today. Regardless whether it's physical or mental stress or both PTSD describes it perfectly and you brought it out that military aren't the only people to suffer from it. Really liked this story and will check to see if you have authored more.

jaycoxjaycoxalmost 4 years ago
Bandit

As a dog lover, I fell for Bandit right off the bat. Living around a large military base, I have witnessed the ravages of PTSD. Having friends who have come home with this warriors' curse, I am even more attuned to Sam.

One of my friends has a possible "twin" of Bandit, not in fact, but a literary twin. These German Shepherds trained for companionship duty are truly miracles of love and loyalty. My friend's dog never ceases to amaze me when I spend time with him.

This story literally tied it all together for me. The author is a fine writer and one who understands the bond between the dog and his man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

What a great read. More like a short novel. With a little bit of everything,👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Great love story with the hint of humor only a German shepherd could deliver

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Second time around

I don't remember when I first read this story but when it came up in one of my Favorite Authors list, it was just too familiar and I had to read it to make sure. Not a bit sorry to have read it the second time because it is still very emotional and rewarding. Yes, it's a two box Kleenex story but well worth the effort. Not sure why I didn't comment the first time, or at least couldn't find my comment, but did find that I gave it all five stars. Thanks for a well written story of love and humanity.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Another

Another decent story,but yet again another flat ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would hug you if I could. This was so.. right. Right is the only word I could come up with. I read the prequel first and was astounded by the care you took to detail Sam's trauma and all that comes with it, warts and all that. You took the same approach with Misti. I work with people like Sam and Misti every day. It's not a career, it's a vocation. I haven't read a lot of the comments but I wonder if you have received flak (based upon your closing statements) for posting here. Fuck that. We are all still people with the same urges as everyone else. Yes, I include myself as a survivor of trauma and violence. It's a big part of who I am. Someone may read this story or the prequel and be motivated to find help.

I adore you for these stories.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
MULTIPLE READS STILL ONE OF THE BEST

Did Nitpic 08/18/20 want the world to explode. Another critic that hasn't written anything. Great story. Good ending. 5*

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
thank you

even better the 2nd time

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a terrific story!

You're a gifted writer and storyteller. Please keep writing, and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bandit

One of the best stories I have read in a long while . Well crafted, great imagery and character development. Excellent job of portraying emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why quit reading?! Don't read PTSD stories.

Volunteer for USMC and Vietnam.

Many friends have it and many more died as result of agent orange.

He had way too many tours as result of no DRAFT.!!!

. Family-uncles and first cousins 7 retired from the Army, Navy,Air Force and Marines including others as myself 4 years-150 years of service from WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Afghanistan and Iraq.

I advise grand kids to not serve. DRAFT or quit sending these men back

jtwheels

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 3 years ago
I liked this story for the most part

Although, I would have made her a tad older and him a bit younger. It would have been a bit less......... creepy. Also, I would like to have seen some sort of resolution with his kids.

PTSD is a real MoFo. I did 4 tours for nearly 5 total years combined (not all at once), including an American recording-breaking and life-destroying 23-month deployment.

I was lucky enough not to lose any of my guys while over there. We had injuries, including one kid that got shot in the nuts with a potato gun (downtime can be a bitch and very dangerous lol), but no deaths. Since then, I have lost almost 1/4 of them after we got back, mostly by their own hands.

The greatest military force to ever exist is still woefully unprepared to deal with trauma from combat. It saddens me to no end. We need to get this right and do it right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was referred to this story by a comment on BigGuy33’s story “The Candyman”. If you haven’t read that story, do yourself a favor and read it. I think it is one of the finest stories I have ever read, from any genre, and from any website or book.

This story tugged at my heart too. It’s incredibly well written and, unfortunately for the types of people depicted, all too believable.

Service dogs of all kinds (and by that I mean trained service animals, not someone’s pet cockatoo emotional support bird) are absolutely amazing animals and the humans they help are so fortunate to get them.

DukeofSunsetHollowDukeofSunsetHollowabout 3 years ago

Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed it and you got just about everything correct. I want to thank you personally for the comment about the Rangers should be still wearing the Black Beret. As a former tabbed Ranger who served in the "Bats"and wore the Black Beret it means a lot to hear that. Thanks again.

tlc656tlc656about 3 years ago

Loved the story. You are a great writer and I thank you very much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All I can say about this story is fantastic. Definitely a five star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating. Thank you for the wonderful and amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WOW just wow. Thank you for such a wonderful tale. The compassion, glantry, respect and love for another person is heartwarming.

dasnenosdasnenosabout 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories on Literotica. PTSD is present in so many of our veterans, cops, and emergency service personnel. Since YouDidWhut has not posted in a long time I would guess he is no longer writing. Yet this story remains the number one story in the Mature category now for many years. I guess that says something about the effect it has had on a number of lives. Mine is one of them. There was encouragement to seek help from PTSD which finally forced me to seek and recover. I will be eternally grateful to this author.

Native7Native7about 3 years ago

Awesome story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

corny, with bad ´murrican english. why do i read this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

edit!...lay vs lie, your vs you´re...elementary english, junior high errors...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with a previous reviewer, this is a beautiful and well constructed story. Please write more like this!

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Good

Good well written story.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Great story, well presented, and well developed. Very enjoyable. 5*

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 3 years ago

Both stories are super. Thanks for sharing.

younghrted2younghrted2almost 3 years ago

Wonderful story! I have and struggle with PTSD. Your insightful sharing is very much appreciated.

Tiger1978Tiger1978almost 3 years ago

This is great. A really impressive, sensitively told story.

dasnenosdasnenosalmost 3 years ago

I come back to this story every time the stresses of PTSD hit me when I least expect it. The grasp of reality in this, and the first story about Sam does more for me than any shrink ever did. YouDidWhut hasn't posted since 2019, and that saddens me. I wrote a note to him a few months ago, and didn't get a response. This story has been number one in the Mature category for a very long time. I personally think it's the best on the site.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 3 years ago

Great story, very insightful. 5*s

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

Not the first time, won't be the last

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely Loved all of it.. Thank you to all who have served and protected us.. A Wonderful story.Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This amazing story had tears running down my face at several instances. Very well written. Thank you so much for writing and posting such a moving piece !

Ron

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago
At First I Took It

As a typo and I suppose it was as written "sacred women" was probably supposed to be "scared woman" but by the end it was obvious to me that "sacred" was just fine. YDW's thoughts at the end were as welcome as the story.

A couple of random thoughts: I wonder how many people know what the old designation CJ stands for in Jeep speak?

"You're a mean one Mister Grinch...". Theme song sung by Tony the Tiger and narrated by Frankenstein's Monster, Thurl 'Pappy' Ravenscroft and Boris Karloff respectively.

Marvelous story told with heart felt empathy for the survivors. Last thought on my favorite character, Bandit attacked Carl's right arm which even though he wasn't an attack dog it was non-the-less the way they are trained. Most people are right handed so that's where the most immediate threat is expected to come from. *****'s Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved the story…its a work of art. Your writing had a really nice flow.

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Another wonderful story. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My only regret is your characters can't be real to enjoy the happiness you gave them. This is great work, I've read it twice, not missing a word and I'm usually a skimmer. Than you, this may become annual holiday reading, because we all need hope and support that time of year and this may be the best feel good story ever.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Just finished this magnificent story and DAMN!

My allergies are acting up something fierce!

It suddenly got really dusty around here.

You're a gifted wordsmith, to be sure.

Thanks for your wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my second read ic thus freaking awesome story. Though you state in the Epilogue (damn, didn’t know I would have the opportunity to use that word) the story was fictitious, but truly, it “Based on a true story.” Unfortunately, PTSD occurs more often than most people realize and much, much more believe it only occurs from combat encounters.

I am both a 22 year military veteran and one who suffers from PTSD - molestation at age 6 continued till age 9.

To my brother/sister veterans I wear a T-shirt that says, “When the demons come, call on me. We’ll fight them together.”

Lee2012

Slee451975@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Neat and interesting story. One detail I kind of did not understand, however. They lose power and have to set up all kinds of stuff to compensate, like propane heaters, candles and kerosene lanterns. But then they sit down to watch a movie???

I thought they had no power!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story and thank you . 22 for 22 is real but it HAS to stop thank God your hero didn't go that route , PTSD to me stands for Pretty Tough Some Days and it really is . there are heroes who make it and there are those who finally wear down from their load . God Bless them all and Rest in Peace to those who have gone ahead to the Re-Org.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An exceptionally well-written story that sets the bar awfully high for anyone who follows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done. I gave it a 5. Actually, in some aspects, it is the best fictional story I have read in a long time. Maybe it was because of the dog. (Chuckle)

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Excellent, heart warming story

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

A great juxtaposition of PTSD for a combat Veteran and an abused child. They really do suffer much the same problems. It was a good story, even without that part, but much better because of it. Sometimes it is just the voice of another who had experienced it telling you to breath deep through your nose, put your tongue against the roof of your mouth, and let it out slowly against the back of your throat through your mouth. Keep breathing deep and you will get through this. Funny, I thought I had gotten through both types of PTSD, but every now and again I have to say those same things to my self after certain triggers and it always has worked since I decided to listen to myself and believe what I say. I hope your story and the ending helps some other old Vet. Or, someone who as a child may have suffered more trauma, horror and shame than even most combat Vets. Remember, breath deep and know you are not alone. Others are with you...and this to will pass.

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

I was 1.5 paragraphs in and it registered I’ve read this story - more than once. Why do I not remember the title? Yep I continued reading as the story line kept popping into my brain. I knew where it was going but wanted that emotional journey I would have to get there. So on I read. Wonderful story of a troubled man doing what is right.

Age is a number. Getting hung up on it is like avoiding redheads because they might have a temper. These May December romances strike a special chord with me for some reason. This is one of the best. Thanks for sharing. John

Now to read the prequel I “think” I have not read. We'll see🥴

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

5🌟 Thank you for this wonderful tale

gopher25gopher25about 2 years ago

Four stars. This was a wonderful story until she became his bedmate instead of his adopted daughter. It would also have been nice if she led him to reconcile with his other daughter and son, and helped him find a wife his age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really wanted him to reconcile with his kids and was disappointed that never happened. Also agree that them having a sexual relationship at the end was disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a Wonderful STORY YOU SHOULD BE WRITING NOVELS

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 2 years ago

Excellent! Great content! Tight writing!

Take a bow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful Story, even with sex only at the end, had ME in tears a couple of times. Excellent buildup in storyline. Well Done Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was greatly appreciated, there is an offshoot of ptsd known as accumulated stress disorder and is fairly common among fire, ems, law enforcement and even 911 dispatchers. I'm able to eat slowly now and sometimes even sleep through the night. Although it came with a price, I would not trade my career for anything.

Firefighter/Paramedic (retired) lh

TechumsahTechumsahabout 2 years ago

Great story your story flow is almost flawless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYouDidWhut@YouDidWhut
Every god and every demon, every heaven and every hell is inside you. Hey everyone. My 20th story posted today and I wanted to say thanks because it’s been a while since I said thank you for following along. So, thank you. It means more to me than you will ever know. Thank...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bandit Series Info

SIMILAR Stories