Bangkok by Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long after she has stopped breathing I release my seed into her now cold pussy. I lick the remaining blood from her back and hide her limp body in an empty cupboard beneath the stage.

The sun will be up soon. If I believe the common folklore I have to hide somewhere.

4.

Mary and I have not always been best friends, quite the opposite actually. On the year of my arrival in Bangkok, as we were both still pretty young we got into a few clashes. She was her mom's little princess and I was the obnoxious teenager still struggling with basic human relations. It wasn't until the next year on the Trans pacific flight back from the US, that we got the opportunity to become friends.

On that seventeen hours long trip, stuck inside this flying tin can we started talking. We talked and talked. When the lights went off, we moved from our respective seats to the small area in the tail of the plane were insomniacs can go through the night enjoying lousy sandwiches and complementary drinks and where insecure teenagers can discover love. Well I was the one who discovered love she only found a good friend so I had to settle for that.

On top of good friends we also became academic rivals as the two brightest kids in class, or at least until last year because my laziness caught up with me and my marks have gone down ever since. But all this is irrelevant now.

I jump the fence into her garden before climbing up the vine to her balcony. It's not the first time I do that but my new body is much more powerful than the previous one and the trip up is a lot shorter than it used to be. The door to her room is ajar, I push it. My very best friend, my secret love is asleep in her bed. Her reading glasses are hanging from the tip of her nose. Open on her chest there's a large Harry Potter tome. She has fallen asleep reading, leaving her bedside lamp on.

The fire in my guts screams for no further delay but something in the figure laying in front of me stops my primal instincts to just fuck and drain her. I sit at her desk and for a long time I contemplate my friend peacefully sleeping.

Time passes.

Suddenly I realize that the room is much brighter. The daylight is entering through the window. I try to close the curtains but the sunrays leave terrible burn marks on my hands. I crawl back to the shadow. The stench of burning flesh fills the room. The reflecting light on the polished surfaces start burning me too. My skin is smoking; I don't have much time left. I swallow a loud sob.

"Who... Who is there?"

Mary waking up more beautiful than she ever appeared to me looks around the room. Her eyes finally fall on the pile of fear I've become.

"Brian? What the... What's wrong with you?"

"... Curtains..."

"What?"

"Close... the ... curtains," I whisper with what sounds like my last breath.

She looks at me, she sees the burns, the smoking flesh, the terror in my eyes and she reacts. She jumps out of the bed, covers me with a large blanket, runs to the window and closes the curtains. Protected from the sun I instantly fill much better. I look up with gratitude.

She stands still in front of the now closed window. I can sense her hesitation mixed with fear and excitement.

"So... what happened to you?"

"It's complicated... Help me get to the bed, I need to rest, I'll explain everything tonight..."

Despite what I always said I know she's much brighter than me. Once again she proves it.

She approaches me, still hesitant.

"You... you won't bite me, right?"

Our looks cross.

"I... I won't..." I answer.

She helps me to her bed, dragging the sheets over me. I fall asleep nearly instantly surrounded by the marvelous smell of my friend.

What happens afterwards, I pick it up later from her memories but for storytelling's sake I'll stick to the chronology.

Mary walks to the kitchen where she finds the maid preparing breakfast. She seats in front of a toast and a cup of tea but she's obviously unable to take her mind off me. After just a bite and a sip she goes to the family computer and tries to look up my condition. All she finds is lousy fanfic and some porn but nothing on actual vampires. Her parents wake up almost catching her in the middle of a small preview movie of two women having sex with one of them baring fake fangs.

For appearances sake she seats with them to have breakfast but once again appetite eludes her. She has a quick swim in the house pool before having a shower. She slips back into her pajamas and asks to be excused for the day claiming that she wants to spend the day studying for the upcoming exams.

She seats at her desk for a couple of hours unable to study. She has a quick call with Fanny. She tells her that I called her and that we're to meet tonight here at her place. Obviously I'm still bugging her, so she drags her chair to the side of the bed, pushes the sheets to a side and she observes me. I don't move, I don't breathe but apparently I look healthy. She touches my face not getting a reaction on my part. She lifts my lips to look at my fangs. She finds my cold skin fascinating. She's also fascinated by the bulge made on her sheets by my hard cold dick. She's a bit aroused by all of it as well.

She tries to go back to work but she can't concentrate. Her mom calls her for lunch. Once again appetite is not on the menu. Her parents leave for a week long planned trip up north. They work for an NGO. She promises to behave knowing perfectly well that she won't.

She goes back to her room, tries to study again but there's no way in hell she's going to manage that today. She lies by my side on her bed looking at the ceiling for a long time. The maid comes by to clean up the room but Mary tells her that she'll do it herself today. She comes back to bed. With her feet she pushes the sheets to the bottom of the bed.

She starts touching me again only this time she doesn't stick to the face. She touches my neck, thoughtfully circling with her finger tip around the fading bite marks. Imperceptibly, I shiver. She lifts my shirt and runs her fingers against my chest's toned up muscles. I've never been an athletic kind of guy and actually for a teenager I used to have a bit too much fat but it all seems to have been washed away at the bottom of the Chao Phraya. The tent made by my cock is pulling on the waistband of my shorts leaving a small dark space. My nascent pubic hair draws a path full of promises towards it.

Mary bites her lip, hesitant.

She stands and goes to her schoolbag. She takes a small metallic box from it and sits at the bottom of the bed. She rolls a joint and lights it. Her left foot touches mine. She can't take her eyes off the hill I make on the sheets. She was hoping for the drug to cool her down but the effect is exactly the opposite. As she smokes, her hand is sitting on her inner thigh; absent mindedly she runs it along the flat seam of her pajama pants. She finally finishes the joint putting it out in the small metallic box. She lays back to my side.

Soon, her hand is playing with the bulge, testing its firmness, running up and down against the fabric, wrapping it with her fist. I shiver again. This time Mary feels it. She decides to pull on the shorts. My cock stands proud pointing vigorously towards the ceiling of my Friend's room. She stops for a second but her curiosity gets the upper hand. She pulls on it revealing the bold head. I don't know if her memory plays tricks on her but I have the impression that my fat is not the only thing that my new condition has improved. My body is shaken by a long convulsion. My lips part letting out a faint whimper through my fangs.

Seeing them, she lets go off me, suddenly scared. My eyes open. Our looks cross.

"Mary?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

I can see her blood through her skin. I'm famished.

"Brian?"

"Yes?"

"Do you mind if...?"

My better judgment tells me that I should mind but I answer, smiling greedily: "If you have to..."

Her fingers are back on my cock. This time she slowly strokes it up and down. I lay there enjoying the warmth of her hand. I can sense my pleasure growing and with it the hunger. I'd like her to stop but any protests are held back by my instincts. I stand on my elbow and run a hand through her hair. She closes her eyes and curls her cheek against my palm.

"Brian?" she says her eyes still closed.

"Yes?" I answer in a stuttering voice.

"Is this a mistake? Are you going to hurt me?"

"No," I lie.

My hand runs under the shoulder of her shirt. I push it back. She's not wearing a bra. Her nipples are brown and hard. She opens her mouth when, with the tip of my fingers, I press them. I rise even more on my elbows to reach for a kiss. Her warm tongue against mine, I pass a hand in the back of her pants cupping her ass. I slip a finger between her cheeks playing with her tiny butt hole. She shivers lifting her hips to allow me to dig further. I neglect her tensed back to reach for her drenched front. Once my finger passes her lips she lets go of my mouth to let out a loud whimper. Her face falls against my neck. Her arteries are a few inches away from my fangs. Her hot blood makes my mouth water. I won't hold it much longer. My lips start brushing against her skin.

"Brian, please, fuck me," she begs.

I force myself away from her warmth, push her on her back and pull on her pants. Her pink slit, glistening with pleasure, is offered to me. I bend over her and gently, slowly, I penetrate her. My hard cock fills her small pussy.

This time she screams. I can't hold it anymore. My fangs pierce the tender flesh of her shoulder. With the flow of blood my mind is overwhelmed with her memories. As I drink I start to cry. Tears off blood spatter on her pillow. I let her go. The blood stream is tenuous as I haven't hit a main artery. She lifts her hand brushing her fingers against my lip; she collects some of her precious nectar and brings it to her own lips.

I bend over and lick them clean. I continue working her with passion. Her hand is now on the back of my head, she forces me down again this time against her breast. Her blood pours again in my mouth. Her whole body is overtaken by a violent spasm. She pulls on my hair, finally offering me her neck. My lips against it, I smear it with her own blood. I bring her near the orgasm and when she finally peaks, I strike. I can feel her body grow weak under me as I drain her. The last drop of her blood run down my throat when I finally come filling her dead guts with my cold seed.

I fall to her side and close my eyes. Sleep takes over me.

The sun setting over Bangkok wakes me up. Mary's still by my side, she seems asleep. I can sense some sadness at the back of my heart but the feeling is not as strong as it should be. After a while I get up and go have a shower. The hot water, pouring on my shoulder, washes away the last hints of guilt that still linger in my conscience.

***

Interlude 1

***

My room

Savitree is lost. She's naked on the floor of Bri-an's room. She feels extremely embarrassed. Did she sleep walk? She doesn't remember much from last night. The last thing she remembers is being in the kitchen preparing a sandwich for Bri-an. After that, all is blank.

She's covered in a strange reddish and gooey substance. Some is on her fingers. In an impulse she licks them. The sensation that submerges her overpasses anything she has ever felt. She frantically licks her fingers, her hands, her forearms...

" - Last night... - " she says quietly to herself.

She was preparing a sandwich and then...

Now it's slowly coming back. After finishing the sandwich, she felt the urgent need to go to Bri-an's room. And then...

Suddenly she freezes; her eyes widen, she gasps, a hand over her mouth. The world around her collapses. She did dirty things with Bri-an, she behaved like a low life, a whore...

She will never be able to go back to her family. She'll have to work the streets... Or maybe...

Maybe it is her duty to take her life. She has lost face to herself. Yes, she must kill herself, for her honor and the honor of her ancestors, she has to!

Has she?

She should be ashamed but actually she isn't. Quite on the contrary, she feels alive for the first time in her life and she feels extremely hungry.

Downstairs she can hear someone breathing heavily, someone sleeping... She licks her lips...

***

A closet at school

Mrs. White's phone is ringing. She picks it up.

"Laura speaking," she says pushing the door of the closet.

"Darling! At last! I was so worried," it´s her husband.

"What the hell am I doing here?" the question is clearly not destined to her husband.

"Here where, darling?"

The question is so condescending.

"..."

What happened with her clothes? Why does she feel so thirsty, so horny?

"Here where, Laura?" he insists.

"Huh? Sorry..." she looks around before finishing, "here at school."

"Don't move I'll come and get you."

Mrs. White is not listening anymore. Theatre? Last night? She has a hard time remembering. What happened last night? She had worked hard on the play and then she had left. No she hadn't... Somebody else was here. Who was it? A student... was it... Brian? She tries to remember but the annoying voice of her husband over the phone is distracting her.

"Laura?" he sounds upset now, "I tried to call you all day, I have been looking for you everywhere; you should have called back."

Is that a reproach? Is he once again putting the blame on her? Is he trying to make her feel miserable, like he did for the last four years? She won't stand it anymore, not this time...

She's about to answer when she remembers. She remembers everything, Brian, the sex, the shame, the pleasure, the surrendering, the fangs, the pain, the excitement...

"I'm sorry, my love," she finally says smiling evilly, "I really should have called you. Why don't you hang up and come and pick me up..."

"You bet I will..." the voice over the phone says in a harsh tone.

"I'm waiting for you, my love..."

***

The back room of a small bar, Soi 2, Pat Pong district

" - My lord, I think we have a problem. - "

The girl who just talked is the one who killed me just two nights ago.

" - What kind of problem, my childe? - "

The other vampire is an ancient monster, probably one of the oldest in existence.

" - I think I have a progeny on the loose. - "

" - Well, you'll have to bring him in and if he's worthy, he'll be granted a dominion. -"

" - You don't understand Master; I think my progeny is a Berserk. -"

The ancient vampire stays silent. He lived through the middle ages; he survived where so many of his elders died in the holy cleansing that followed the Black Plague. The Black Plague... Contrary to the popular belief, the cause of the Black Plague wasn't the bubonic fever, it was one single berserk.

A berserk, a monster of legends, a vampire so fertile that all his prey will rise as new berserks, a vampire so voracious that he will feed not once every two or three months but between three and six times a night and even more sometimes, a vampire so powerful that the last time one walked the earth it took nearly twenty years and several armies to eradicate it.

The nightmare of all vampires, the oncoming apocalypse.

A berserk, here, in his city.

For the first time in many many years the ancient master feels the cold grasp of fear wrapping around his neck.

" - Shit! -" he simply says.

***

When I get out of the shower a wonderful surprise is waiting for me on the bed. My Mary is smiling at me. Her face is covered with the maid's blood.

Fanny is on her way.

5.

"So you're saying that Savitree and Mrs. White are like us now?"

My fingers are exploring the back of Mary's pussy. She did not kill her maid in an impressive show of self control. She said that she wanted Fanny to be her first actual kill. But despite the noble restraint she does need some relief.

"No, what I'm saying is that I killed both of them last night and they might have come back as you did."

Mary's hand is gently stroking me. I didn't kill the maid either because I felt that having her around might become quite helpful. But despite the cautious restraint I do need some relief too.

"Okay... Why them? I mean Savitree I understand - I did drink my fill from Tassanee after all - but Mrs. White?"

Tassanee, Mary's maid, is upstairs cleaning up the room, a large white bandage on her neck, later she'll prepare a little love nest for us in the basement so we can go through the day without risking a definitive sunburn. Basements are quite rare in Bangkok but luckily for us Mary's house has one.

"Who knows, I always had something going on with her..."

"Come on... Her? She's not that good looking. You could have gone after... I don't know, Mrs. Masters for instance."

Mrs. Masters is the principal's wife, she's much younger than he is and she's a commonly spread fantasy among the male teenagers of the BIS.

"Could have... I don't know... I guess my dick works in mysterious ways..."

Mary accelerates her movement on my masculinity.

"Yup, I can feel that."

The above conversation is taking place in Mary's living room. The TV is on but neither she nor I care for the girls shaking their butts to the rhythm of the last Britney Spears hit. We have been sitting here for an hour now waiting for Fanny to arrive. Mary's incessant flow of question is only matched by my near absolute absence of knowledge on our common condition.

I grab Mary's head and force her down on my dick. A cold stream of sperm springs up her throat when we both hear the sound of Fanny's Honda's Dream II in the alley in front of the house. The Dream II, commonly pronounced - Dleam To -, is the most common semi automatic motorcycle in South East Asia, not fast, not beautiful, not reliable but cheap and so easy to fix with a wire and a couple of clips, your standard MacGyver bike. We straighten up to greet our guest.

The small auburn girl bursts into the living room. She looks ravishing in her little blue dress. She puts her helmet on a chest of drawers.

"Yo bitches! What have you been up to?" she says before giving Mary and me a chaste kiss on the cheek. Damn French Canadian traditions...

Her dilated pupils and glassy eyes indicate that she has already started smoking illegal substances that both morality and local enforcement agencies would highly reprove.

"Hey Fanny," Mary says.

"Hey," I say.

Both Mary and I are famished but we decided to have some fun with our former friend before the inevitable kill.

"What´s the plan? We hang out here or we go out?"

"How about we start by doing the former before doing the later?" I answer.

Fanny seats cross-legged back to the TV. She tucks the dress between her legs, looking around the room.

"Brian, where's your drink? And more importantly where's mine?"

"Mary you want something?" I ask as I walk to the kitchen to grant my friend's wish.

"Nah," she answers, "I'm saving myself for later."

As I come back in the living room, Mary has stretched out on the sofa and she's sucking on the joint that Fanny has just prepared. I hand her drink to Fanny, leaving mine on the table. She takes a sip before putting her glass between her legs. I walk behind her. I start massaging her sweaty shoulders.

"Fuck, that feels good," she says stretching her neck.

Massaging the girls, I'm good at that. Until two days ago that has been the extreme boundary of the five way relationship I have with Mary, Fanny, Madeline and Tiffany. The situation has changed but obviously Fanny doesn't know it yet.

"So Fanny," Mary is standing on her elbow looking at us. "What about you? What would you do if you were a vampire?"

Fanny laughs and takes another sip, a longer one this time.