Bangkok by Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few feet away from us, Mary is now licking the wounds she just made on the legs of a moaning Tiffany while an entranced John is getting ready to impale her from behind. He is indeed well hung. Once again I don't care; I have more pressing matters to attend.

I fall back on Maya's neck and resume my sucking, forcing her face deeper into the ground. With all her strength she tries to push me off her but all she succeeds to do is increases my pleasure with her fidgeting. She finally manages to lift her head enough to scream but the only sound that comes through her lips is a long moan of pleasure. Her pussy is now all wet and warm and welcoming.

Not letting her go, I roll on my back and sit. My hands on her ass, I start lifting her up and down. My mouth still stuck to her neck, she's forced to arch her back to follow the movement. Her warm secretions abundantly pour between my legs when I explode into her pussy. Lips glued to her wound sucking avidly her intoxicated blood, I lay her on the grass. Her breath is jerkier. She'll soon be dead. I open my eyes.

Mary has neglected Tiffany to concentrate entirely on John's neck and the poor girl is forced to relieve herself with her tiny fingers. Feeling Maya finally drifting away into death under my fangs, I release her and crawl towards my former friend as I'm ready for another ride. She welcomes me open armed.

***

Interlude 3

***

BIS theatre

Hidden under the lights and sound console, Dogzilla, his ugly head resting on its front tiny paws, is observing the pretty curious scene that is taking place in the school's theatre.

On the stage, the large woman that kissed so ferociously his Mistress earlier has gathered a group of young men and women around her. They are all naked and sitting in a circle. The large woman goes around the circle picking them one by one to play with her. Just like he would do they turn around her and bend to lick her parts, she then licks theirs. They play with her just like Dogzilla does with the furniture and the legs of people he appreciates. Invariably she ends up kissing them vigorously. So vigorously that she's soon covered in a smelly funny red liquid. And then she goes around the circle to pick one, two or three more companions. All this to the sweet music his masters make when they throw him out of the bedroom...

Dogzilla finds all this terribly exciting but frankly he thinks that all this is quite not humanlike, almost inappropriate. So he stays hidden below the console waiting for his mistress to come back...

***

Some random street in Bangkok

Savitree is lost ... as usual. Darkness surrounds her and she's still cursing herself for getting caught so easily.

The tuk tuk driver was quite delicious but Savitree needed more so she went to the place where she knew she could find girls, lots of girls. When she got to the red lights district she entered the first bar she could find and started picking up girls one after the other. A strange and powerful man lured her into a back room where she fell down a trap in the floor.

The trap closed above her and despite her best efforts she hasn't been able to escape. The problem now is that tiny whistling noise and that strong propane smell.

***

The aforementioned bar

" - Do we really have to? -"

" - She isn't going to help us, this way we will force him to come to us. -"

" - Is that wise Master? -"

" - ... I hope so... -"

***

" - Virgin Mary, Mother of grace, Mother of mercy, Shield me from the enemy, And receive me at the hour of my death... -"

My sister in blood lifts her head from the neck she's sucking.

" - Mary? Yup that´s me, not that virgin though, and I'm here to deliver you from the evil clutches of your prude narrow minds... -" She says before biting yet again in the heavily bruised neck of the poor moaning and praying girl between her claws.

Mary was helping me finishing Tiffany's delicious blood when we were interrupted by one of the Catholic student looking for a place to relieve her bladder of the pressure of the too many beers she had. Luckily for us it wasn't Kulap, the girl praying right now, who discovered us but her friend, Sukhon. Sukhon is, or was to be more precise, a reluctant catholic no as convinced as her bigot friends of the importance of abstinence and the unholyness of carnal pleasure. Instead of running she decided to hide behind a bush and observe as Mary and I raped Tiffany's soon to be corpse. We were warmed of her presence by the delicious smell of her arousal and, even before Tiffany's cold carcass could hit the ground, we were all over the dark haired student to help her with her itching desire. We had then walked to her friends and spilled a little more blood and cum in this already pretty lustfully bloody night.

Kulap's nice white and blue uniform is torn in many places, revealing her slender body already desecrated by so many bites. Mary, dirty little Mary, is sitting behind the praying virgin, a finger playing with her erect nipple and a hand under her skirt drinking her sweet nectar. Myself I have two entranced beautiful upper class Thai bitches discovering on their knees how to handle a man's pride. The one on the left, Phueng, is doing much better than the one on the right, Tola, who is still struggling clumsily around my balls with her tongue.

Exasperated, I command her to stand and I bite off a large chunk of her neck covering Phueng and I in a shower of blood. Her friend's lips around the base of my cock, it's tip searching for pleasure at the back of her throat, I close my eyes enjoying the monster I have become.

A little while later, Mary and I are swimming in the Chao Praya to cleanse our body of the many abuses this evening has seen when suddenly I feel submerged with terrible sorrow.

"Brian, what's wrong with you?"

"I don't know. I feel... sad."

"Let me help you with that," she says before diving into the dark waters.

Her mouth wraps around my shaft and she gives me a delicious blowjob. I let the current drag us away. Once she's done, I return her the favor. We finally swim back to shore and sit on the bank as the warm wind dries our bodies.

"Still sad?"

"Yes, sort of, something is wrong... Let's head home, I'm tired."

Twenty minutes later we fall asleep in each other's arms.

------------

Small preliminary warning: I might have gone a bit too far in this chapter concerning the non consensual sex. I'd rather not be assaulted by complaints from disgruntled readers so I'd rather say it now than try to explain myself later. If you don't feel comfortable with rape don't read further. This being said, hope you like it and, as always, your feedback will be greatly appreciated..

------------

7.

Two sunsets since my rebirth and, once again, I wake up hungry and horny. The cool basement of Mary's home is plunged into total darkness. Buried under a mountain of blankets and pillows, Mary's corpse is totally still. By the wall, a bit further away, wrapped in a large white sheet, Fanny's body is waiting for its time. Deep inside my guts the terrible loss continues to linger but I'm still unable to understand it´s origin.

Above my head, I can hear Tassanee working around the kitchen. I guess that she is fixing us breakfast. I walk up the stairs into the living room. The strong scent of coffee confirms that the maid will need some more training before she can adapt to her new master's needs.

The sky behind the bay window is stained with deep red ridges. I step outside and dive into the pool, I swim for a while trying to cast off the soreness in my waking muscles. After a while, I float on my back contemplating the promising colors of the setting sun.

Suddenly I'm pulled from my daydream by a loud sound coming from inside the house. I don't know how long I've been lost in my thoughts but the sky above me is now completely dark. I swim to the edge of the pool. Standing in the window frame I spot two silhouettes. I exit the water.

"You, son of a bitch," Fanny greets me.

"Hello to you too Fanny." I answer.

"How could you do this to me? I had a fucking life, a fucking future, a fucking familly..." She goes on rambling.

I look at Mary, she shrugs.

"She's been like this since she woke up..."

I slap Fanny, cutting short the incessant flow of complaints. She stops, sobs once and finally runs into the kitchen hiding her tears in her hands.

"Slept well?" Mary asks me.

"Like a corpse." I answer.

"Ha," she laughs.

"Once she feeds she'll come around, no everyone is as natural at this as you," I say.

"Once she feeds..."

We look at each other. Simultaneously we start running towards the kitchen.

Fanny, still crying, is holding Tassanee in her arms. Her mouth is stuck on the bandage on the woman's neck, blood is pouring abundantly on her white dress. The old Thai maid moans a lullaby while petting Fanny's head. I stop Mary from saving her Maid.

"It's no use; she has already lost too much blood. Listen to her heart, it´s dying."

So much for last night's restraint. Maybe we're not supposed to have human slaves.

Fanny, covered in blood, gives us a very puzzled look. She lets Tassanee's corpse fall to the ground.

"I... She took me in her arms, she wanted to comfort me... I didn't want to... She was so warm... I couldn't resist... I ..." Fanny sobs.

Suddenly she stops. One of her hands raises to her blood stained mouth. She starts to smile.

"... I want more." She finishes.

***

Three women are standing on the porch. Mary lets them in. A mother and her two daughters.

"I wanted dick!" Fanny whispers to my ear.

"You'll have some later, now shut the fuck up." I reply.

Mrs. Prasad, first name Jayanti, is the wife of H. E. Chitra Prasad, ambassador to the Republic of India to the Kingdom of Thailand and has been Mary's neighbor for the last eight months. Their two daughters, Svana and Geeti, go to the UN high school and are a delicious pair of blooming young adults.

On the fallacious excuse of having tea to discuss the help Mary can provide the girls with their homework our starter for tonight has willingly delivered itself to our doorstep.

Shy and submissive the two girls huddle together holding hands on a corner of the large couch. Fanny sitting on the opposite side of the couch keeps an eye on her preys with a voracious smile. I stand in the doorframe to the kitchen where Mary is preparing tea with the ambassador's wife.

"I'm terribly sorry Mrs. Prasad but our help had to leave for the weekend. It will only take a minute."

"Don't worry Mary, it so nice of you to agree to help the girls. The last semester has been very difficult for them, settling in a new country, leaving their friends at home and all that."

"I understand perfectly, Mrs. Prasad, we've all gone through this, right Brian?"

"Aha," I answer mechanically to the sound of my name.

But at the moment I'm not listening. At the moment my mind is dwelling deep into Geeti's thoughts. Of the two sisters Geeti is the more innocent. While her sister has been going out secretly - it goes without saying - for three months with a guy from our school, and has already lost her virginity; Geeti has almost religiously followed mom and dad's teachings on how to not let a filthy man lay hands on her. I subtly start bending her will.

Geeti turns to Fanny. She is confused; a strange warmth starts spreading through her belly, her thighs, her tiny breasts... The warmth turns to heat and sweat, sweat and something else, something shameful, something she has learned to fear. The heat is getting worse and the strange girl's eyes are so penetrating.

She lets go of her sister to take off the thin pink cardigan covering her golden shoulders. But it's not enough the heat is still overwhelming. She runs a hand in her long black hair to allow some freshness on the back of her neck. Still not enough.

She moves away from her sister and starts unbuttoning her blouse. A button at first, then two and three. The heat, the heat is killing her. She finishes unbuttoning her shirt, she opens it letting her erect nipples free from the oppressing grasp of the fabric. When the cold hands of the troubling girl wrap around her waist, when her freezing lips gently fall on her bare neck, Geeti feels relieved. All the tension, all the stress of the past few months is washed away by the marvelous wave of heat that overtakes her.

I smile at Svana who hasn't noticed anything yet. Behind me the boiler is whistling.

"Would you mind grabbing the tea from that shelf, Mrs. Prasad?"

"Not at all, my dear."

Svana smiles back. I linger at the edge of her mind but I leave it untouched.

"Mary! What... What are you doing?"

In the blink of an eye, I close the gap between Svana and me. Her face between my fingers, I let my true nature emerge. The panic in her eyes turns to absolute terror. Fanny and Mary sink their fangs into their respective victims. The house fills with moans of pleasure. I unbutton my pants letting my painful erection slap Svana's face. She wants to scream but I won't let her. Her cheeks are covered with tears. An overwhelming feeling of power takes me.

"Suck," I order, "make sure you do it right or else..."

I force myself between her trembling lips, shoving my dick deep into the back of her throat. She gasps, unable to breath. I push deeper. She chokes. I don't let her go. Her eyes start rolling in the back of her head. I push even further. The walls of her throat contract trying to expel my thickness. I hold her tight. Finally as she's about to lose conscience, I let her go. Long thick strings of saliva are pouring down my balls.

Fanny's inexperience has spilled a lot of blood on Mary's white couch. She rips through her victim's clothing with her sharp talons, looking to reach Geeti's virgin snatch. Finally she manages to slides one claw deep into it. Blood starts pouring between her legs too.

Svana's convulsing at my feet. She tries to get some air into her lungs. I kneel and flip her on her back. I pull on her pants ripping her panties in the process. A hand lifting her pelvis, I dive my soaked member into her dry pussy. I close her mouth with my own sinking my fangs deeply into her cheeks and lips. She doesn't resist me anymore; I can feel her tongue looking for the bliss of my bite, I indulge her. I feast on her blood and pleasure. When finally I come, I scream my bestiality to the night. My victim's head rolls to the side, her neck exposed. I dig deep with my fangs, quickly finishing her.

When the red veil lifts from in front of my eyes, I look around. Fanny's still desperately sucking on Geeti's empty veins and Mary is standing in the doorway looking at me.

"Brian? Are you all right?" She asks.

I look at Svana's corpse; I look at her pussy dripping with my seed and her secretions; I look at the blood on her face, on my body. I'm overtaken by a powerful shiver.

"I... I don't know..." I finally answer.

For a long time we stare at each other.

What have I done? What has been done to me? Who am I? Is there anything left of good old Brian in this monstrous shell? Are there any traces of humanity left? Will I calm down or will I be driven always further by these cravings of blood and sex?

"I want more..." Fanny says behind me.

The lust in the voice of my friend dampens my questioning. The beast in me is used to hunt in packs and its song resonates to the tune of my offspring.

"Me too," I say firmly, "Mrs. White has made our numbers grow and now they need a leader!"

My two friends agree with me. But a tiny voice in the back of my head tells me that it´s not Mary and Fanny who are agreeing with me but something else, something I have given them, something dark.

***

The vicinity of school is awfully quiet for this time of the evening. All the shops seem to have been abandoned. A pot full of soup is boiling with no one to steer it; a radio echoes with the voice of a Thai pop singer with no one to listen to it; a group of Tuk tuks wait in the shadows of an old banyan tree without clients to provide destination and without drivers to take them there. But the silence doesn't mean that there's no one around. In the shadows I sense my minions, my army, my children. I can feel my power over them growing. I hear their voices talking to me in my head.

"Brian, I'm so glad you're here."

" - Brian, at last, I have been waiting for you. -"

"Brian, tell me what to do. I need to know."

"Brian, I'm so thirsty, please help me."

" - Brian, I want to fuck you, I want your dick inside me... -"

"Brian, I love you."

"Brian, - Brian -, Brian..."

"BRIAN!"

Flanked by my two pupils I enter the Bangkok International School. The place is quiet and silent on this Sunday evening. In the air a faint fragrance of sex and blood guides us towards the gymnasium.

The large room is totally transformed. The windows have been covered large drapes. The floor is strewn with all sorts of mattresses, blankets and cushions. On top of the cushions in a chaotic pile of tits and asses, dicks and pussies, arms and legs, my children ravel in a nightmarish orgy of sex and blood. They are all here: Mrs. Masters with all the boys and girls of the theatre; Tiffany, Maya and John with the four catholic students, my mother, my father... Actually not all of them, one is missing, my very first progeny: Savitree.

Now I understand the sadness that has been bugging me since last night. But it's neither the time nor the place to be mourning, now it's time for lust and blood. It's the time of the beast.

"Good evening, muchacho."

My former teacher is standing a bit further away in the shadows.

"Good evening Mrs. White."

"Want to join?"

"It would be my pleasure."

***

In the distance a very small dog barfs. In response we howl into the night.

***

Two vampires are standing below a tree at the corner of Sukhumvit street.

" - So we finally found him. -"

" - It does look a lot like that -"

" - Do you think it will be enough explosives? -"

" - I sure hope so. -"

And the oldest of the two presses the button.

8.

After the bright light there is nothing but pain, absolute pain. Pain that engulfs everything; pain that shreds everything. Every single nerve, every single cell, every single atom is full of pain. Pain that erases everything, erases the pleasure, erases the hunger, erases the beast, erases Brian. It lasts for a second. It lasts forever.

After the pain there is nothing but darkness. Absolute void, an eternal night without stars, without moon, without clouds or city lights, only oblivion. In the middle of this darkness there is a crying child curled up in fetal position.

"Who am I?" He asks.

"Who am I?" I ask.

"Am I Fanny?"

***

Fanny

Fanny, my name is Fanny. I am a teenager, a French Canadian teenager. I come from Montreal but I live in Bangkok. I study in Bangkok. I am in Bangkok. I am in my street. Yes this is my street. I am heading home and I am hungry, terribly hungry, absolutely hungry. There is light in my brother's room. There is music coming from my brother's room. I enter the house. I am lured to the door by the hypnotic rhythm of my brother's fingers on the strings.

I come in. He is sitting on his bed, his bass guitar on his lap, a large pair of headphones connected to the instrument's plug. Eyes closed, he practices the same riff over and over. He hasn't seen me but all I can see is him. I lose my clothes. My nipples are hard, my thighs are wet. I want my little brother. I want his cock inside me. I want his body pressed against mine.

I grab the bass from his hands. Surprised, he opens his eyes, he sees me now. He is terrified. Why is he terrified? He shouldn't be terrified. I tell him not to be terrified. I tell him that I only want to love him. I tell him it's only me, his sister, his sweet big sister.