Bangkok by Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A vampire? What kind of question is that?"

"That's what we were talking about with Brian before you got here."

She lifts her head looking at me. I smile. She takes another sip of her glass and looks back at Mary.

"What kind of vampire do you mean? The "I vant to suck your blood" kind?"

"Yeah, that one, but with a sexy twist."

My fingers are working on her tense shoulder muscles.

"Damn Brian your hands are cold!"

"Yeah don't worry; it's nothing to worry about."

She shrugs.

"So what would I do..." she stops for a while looking for a clever thing to say. "... I think I'd have to suck."

"Suck... Funny ... Okay but suck what?"

"Blood I guess. If I'm a vampire I'm pretty sure I'd have to suck blood"

Between Fanny's legs the ice cubes clink together in her glass as she moves her foot to facilitate the blood flow.

"Only blood? That would be pretty boring for all eternity."

Fanny giggles before saying: "I think I'd suck a dick now and then too."

Mary pulls on the joint. Fanny drinks the last of her vodka coke. She hands me her glass.

"Could you hold on the conversation there, I don't want to miss a bit of it." I say walking back to the kitchen to fill Fanny up.

When I come back they're both watching the TV. I force Fanny in her original position and the conversation resumes.

"A dick? And how about a pussy?"

I start tracing long furrows into her hair, pulling on a lock at a time, digging deeply into her skull.

"A pussy? Like hell I would. Not a chance, I'd be a fully heterosexual vampire. What about you? Would you suck on a pussy?"

"Well I can't say that the idea hasn't crossed my mind."

"Mary, stop that, Brian is actually rubbing my shoulders, you wouldn't want him to get all excited."

Too late, I am already, full swing.

"Why not?"

My fingers have left the skull and I'm working on her temples and eye sockets forcing her to close her lids.

"Well because we're not ready to help him with that."

"Talk for yourself..."

"Come on Mary, stop that, that's really mean to him."

"Okay then so who would you suck?"

My hands are now marking her jawbone and neck. Fanny looks up again.

"I'd suck Brian for sure." She says before giggling again.

"Would you?" I say.

"Of course I'd suck your blood." She answers with a toothy smile.

I kneel.

"Show me," I say.

"Come again?"

The beautiful smile that has been lighting her face is now replaced by a much gloomier look.

"Show me," I order.

"Okay, come on my lap" she finally says shrugging and smiling again.

I lay down, my head on her lap. She pushes my head to a side with a finger.

"Are you a virgin?" She asks me in a very poor imitation of Bela Lugosi.

"Well no," I answer.

"Too bad because I only drink the blood of virgins."

"Come on," I say winking, "I'm pretty sure such a beautiful vampiress as you, can make an exception with this delicious neck."

"No, I'm sorry but my dietary's restrictions are pretty strict. You vouldn't vant me to be sick, vould you?"

"Come on Fanny, don't be such a chicken, dive in!"

"Brian..."

"Dive in," I order.

Reluctantly she bends over putting her lips on my neck for a second before rising back up.

"There. You're happy now?"

"No," I answer, "Not really."

She looks at me puzzled.

"Do it seriously," I order.

She bends over again and this time she pinches the skin of my neck with her teeth. Mary leaves the couch.

"Harder," I say.

"Come on Brian, this isn't funny anymore, I don't want to hurt you."

Mary kneels in front of her. She lifts Fanny's head.

"Let me show you," she says before extending her fangs.

"Whoa!"

I grab Fanny by the waist pinning her where she is. Mary's fangs swiftly pierce my skin. A cold stream of blood is projected all over Fanny's face and blue dress. She starts screaming. As she drinks from me, Mary rubs the silhouette of my cock through the fabric of my shorts. Finally she lets me go. I look at Fanny, fangs bared.

"See? Wasn't so complicated... Now shut up!" I order as I put my fingers around her neck.

I leave her lap. Mary grabs Fanny dress' neckline and pulls, tearing it in half.

"You see Fanny; now that I'm a vampire, I don't mind licking a cunt or two for supper," Mary says.

I circle around Fanny, wrapping my legs around her waist forcing her to spread hers. Mary presses a finger against the white fabric of our friend's panties.

"Look at that!" she says showing me the darker wet stain over Fanny's intimacy. "She's drenched; I guess that your massage didn't leave her totally indifferent. To be completely honest it didn't use to leave me indifferent either. I'm sorry to tell you this, Brian, but with your massages and despite the fact that you never got into any of our respective panties you've always been our little sex toy."

I pass my talon under the waist band of Fanny's underwear.

"Don't worry Mary," I say as the snapping sound of the elastic yielding under the razor sharp edge of my talon resonate in the room, "I have jerked off so many times to the thought of your collective pussies that we can call it even."

She smiles before leaning into Fanny's now exposed fanny. Pun intended.

The poor auburn girl is terrified. She shivers violently in my arms with every new lap of Mary's tongue. Tears start rolling down her cheeks. I lick them.

"Relax girl," I whisper to her ear. "Close your eyes and enjoy."

Soon she can't no longer hide the pleasure that Mary is giving her. I gently lay her on her back and place myself behind my partner in crime. I lift her skirt and forcefully penetrate her pussy with my swollen cock. Two girls are now moaning in rhythm with my tune and my tune is one of a steam locomotive at full speed.

Fanny and Mary reach the orgasm together. I push Mary away. She falls to the side smiling at the ceiling as the last convulsions of the orgasm shake her body. Panting heavily, Fanny seems completely lost, she doesn't seem to know if she must run away or come back for more. I help her make up her mind by extending a hand. She hesitates before finally giving me a resigned smile and coming on her knees to my feet. She licks Mary's juices clean from my dick before putting the tip between her lips. Taking it as deep as she can and while cupping my balls with her tiny fingers, she finishes me.

***

Interlude 2

***

The back of a tuk tuk quickly driving away from my home

Savitree is a bit lost, once again. The right side of her face is burnt to a crisp but it's not as painful as she thought it should be. Madam was delicious but monsieur with his military training proved to be a bit more of a challenge. She's not sure she managed to take him out but he did made a mess of her face. She had to run away and now she doesn't know where she should go.

The driver who took her in and is driving the Tuk tuk now did not ask any question, he actually proved to be very understanding when she told him that she wouldn't pay him. He seemed so eager to help, she couldn't refuse him.

What is a bit problematic at the moment is that she hasn't been able to take her eyes of the back of his neck and she feels that she'll need to feed again soon.

The Tuk tuk finally stops at a red light. The driver is pulled into the back seat by a slender blood covered hand. The rocking of the Tuk tuk doesn't really attract any attention in the chaotic mess of Bangkok's busy streets.

***

BIS's parking lot

Mrs. Masters is taking out her Maltese, Dogzilla, for his evening poo. The principal's company's flat on the School property is not what she expected. When she met her husband in his previous position as principal of the Sydney International School they actually had a garden just behind the company's house. But on the other hand she can't complain, the flat is still quite big and she gets the whole campus as her garden on the weekends, hers and her precious little Dogzilla's...

After a small stroll with Dogzilla around the kindergarten sandbox she passes by the school's parking lot. Her car is there; her husband's car is there but whose car is that, she wonders, as she approaches the small green Toyota parked in Mrs. White's spot. The windows are covered in condensation. She bends over to try and see something inside the mysterious car when Dogzilla starts barking in his ridiculously high pitched tone.

She turns around to find, standing behind her, a beautiful woman; she doesn't recognize her at first. In the dim light of the lamp post so far away, the woman's face appears to be smeared with a dark red liquid. Her shirt is badly torn, as a matter of fact it seems to have been shredded by a wild animal. Her smile doesn't make Mrs. Masters very comfortable.

"Mrs. Masters! How delightful to find you here tonight."

"Mrs. White? What are you doing at this time of the night on the school premises and... and what happened to your shirt. You shouldn't walk around like this in a school, somebody could see you..."

"See me? That would be quite... pleasant."

"Mrs. White... Are you all right?"

Dogzilla's barks are soon covered by Mrs. Masters' screams of pleasure.

***

The same small bar, Soi 2, Pat Pong district

A wallet is sitting on a shelf behind the barman. It's been cleaned of its money but all the IDs of its previous owner are still in it. If the vampires in the back room knew about it, they might still have a chance to prevent what is to come...

If they did, but they don't.

An old voice coming from the backroom repeats: " - Shit! -".

***

Pretty much around the same time, Mary, Fanny and I are naked, sitting on the couch, smoking a joint.

After she cleaned my seed from her lips, I started telling Fanny about my last two days. Pretty nervous at first, she slowly calmed down and eventually offered to roll a joint for the three of us.

I finish my story by telling her how I found Mary back from the dead on her bed.

"... and the two of you are vampires now," she sums up.

"Yup," I answer.

"Pretty much," Mary says.

"Can I see the fangs again?"

"Yup," I answer opening my mouth.

She bends over to get a better view.

"That's so cool... Now just to feel a bit safer around you two, what do you plan on doing next?" She asks.

"Definitely... Drink your blood," Mary says.

Fanny doesn't sound very reassured anymore when she goes on: "Do you really have to? Can't you just let me go? I can probably be more useful to you alive than... dead."

That sounded like a monstrous cliché.

"We already have Mary's maid for that and actually, I'm afraid it's not a question of having to, it's a question of wanting to..." I say, "Now put down that joint and give me your neck."

"Come on Brian, don't do that. I'm fucking scared"

I take the marijuana stick from her fingers and leave it in the ashtray.

"That actually makes the blood taste much better." I say.

"How the fuck should you know?" She asks with a bit of frenzy in her voice. "You told me you've entranced all your victims so far."

"Good point," I answer, "in this case it's more than time that we found out, better late than never, don't you think?"

I tilt her head to a side.

"Are you at least sure I'll come back as one of you?" she asks in a very quiet voice.

"Nope," I say before burying my fangs into her neck.

Mary has found her way to her femoral artery. With each new bite, Fanny lets a faint hiccup of mixed pain and pleasure past her lips. Her blood full of weed has a fresh aftertaste and fear does pump her veins with delicious toxins. Her hands fall on our heads, petting us as we drain her dry.

Her limp dead body between us, Mary and I kiss each other.

" - Tasanee, -" I yell.

The small older woman comes down the stairs.

" - Tasanee, could you please take our friend to the basement once you're done? -" Mary asks.

" - Of course madam Maly, it would be my pleasure -"

I'm quite impressed with Mary's mastery of her mind control powers, she's having Tassanee do whatever she wants. Quite impressive, I feel proud of my pupil.

Suddenly Fanny's phone starts ringing.

"Hello?"

Mary has picked up.

"..."

"No it´s Mary."

"..."

"She forgot her phone here, she didn't feel well, she went home..."

"..."

"Yeah why not, I'll talk with Brian and we'll meet you there."

"..."

"Looking forward to seeing you."

She hangs up.

"It was Tiffany, she's with a couple of friends having dinner at the Suam Lum night market and they're planning on going to Santichai Prakan park for beers, she offered us to join them."

6.

The promise of everlasting youth, I feel like Gulliver in Lilliput! Mary's strong arms around my chest, the hot wind in my hair, the promising light of the city in my eyes, a hundred and twenty five ceecees of raw freedom between my legs, I ride carelessly Fanny's old bike towards our next dinner party.

Carelessly, not so much actually, as a heavy thought is bugging me. In the last forty eight hours I have already killed five people. It's not the fact of killing them that bothers me, that's doesn't seem to be an issue anymore. It's the possible consequences that occupy my thoughts. Either they stay dead and at this rate I'll be in deep trouble with the authorities in no time or they all come back as Mary did and the food will run out much much sooner.

In the distance I can see the Rama VIII bridge construction site lit by powerful projectors. We are getting closer, I'm getting hungrier and the lust casts away my gloomy thoughts with the idea of Tiffany's round butt bouncing against my balls.

I park the bike on the sidewalk and I follow Mary up the flight of stairs that will take us from the street into the small park. Supposedly closed by nine, the Santi Chai Prakan Park is a well known location amongst the Bangkok's golden youth as a good place to meet at night to do bad things. Police patrols are few, bushes to hide are many and the view on the Chao Praya and the soon to be finished suspension bridge is magnificent.

Two groups are illegally enjoying the small oasis of nature in the middle of the urban nightmare. By picking up their thoughts I identify the group sitting by the royal pavilion as four students from the Assumption Girls University. I'd love to mess with their catholic beliefs but first we'll have to take care of our friends waiting for us on a large patch of grass by the Chao Praya's dark waters.

A little bit further away, hidden from the sight of the first group, our friends are sitting on a large blanket. Bottles of cheap beer and vodka are scattered all around them. Some are full and glistening with condensation but most are empty. A vague mist of cigarettes and weed seems to be lingering above their heads. The party has already started and our next victims are more than ready for us to unleash our lusts upon them.

"Hey guys! You took your time..."

That's John, a very tall and very thin Caucasian with tiny dreadlocks. He sings reggae, poorly I must confess despite the fact that we are all his number one fans. He's been going out with Tiffany for the last six month. Supposedly he is the proud owner of the biggest, thickest and longest dick in school, I can see in the way Mary looks at him that she has heard the rumors and that she intends on verifying the facts...

"Mary," Tiffany nods at my pupil. "Brian," she nods at me.

The third person sitting in the grass I don't know. I tilt the head observing her. Mary sits between John and Tiffany.

"This is my cousin Maya," Tiffany continues, "she just arrived from the states. She'll be staying with me for the summer."

I have a long stare at the figure of the girl. She's clearly related to Tiffany, same very small frame, same delicious curves – mini curves of course. Her neck line is quite provocative, teasing almost. I feel like dragged, forced to sit by her side.

"Brian," Tiffany says, "forget about her she's already taken..."

"Is she?" I reply.

I look at the tiny Maya.

"I mean: are you?" I pause. "My name is Brian as you must have guessed."

"Hi Brian..." she says.

It won't be long before she ends up on the tip of my dick but Tiffany's comment has cut me to the quick.

"You realize that what happens in Bangkok stays in Bangkok, right."

"I thought it was what happens in Vegas..." She answers giggling.

It's interesting how things are so much easier regarding boys and girls relationships when you don't have to rely only on the hints the girl thinks she gives you. Behind the apparent disdain in her beautiful blue eyes I sense a vicious curiosity and a strong feeling of freedom, two cracks in her monogamy armor that I'm pretty sure I could exploit if I wanted.

"Want something to drink? Mary?" John asks.

"No we're fine; we already had too much with Fanny."

Too much? I don't think I agree with my sweet Mary. The more I have the more I want and right now the sweet little morsel in front of me is clearly what I want. That single drop of sweat running down between the small blond hair of her bare back into her delicious cleavage... My fangs are brushing against my lower lip. The delicious smell of her milky skin is driving me crazy. I'm about to cut short the seduction part when a pretty annoying sound stops me in my tracks. Angrily, I turn around looking for the origin of the unwelcome interruption.

"For fucks sake!" Tiffany spits, "not her again!"

She starts foraging in her handbag.

"Who is that?" I ask.

Whoever that is, she will be my next stop once we're done here.

"It's Mrs. White, she's been calling me all night. She wanted me to come to school, something about participating in the play..."

Mrs. White? That is interesting! She did come back after all.

"Hand me the phone, I'll take care of her."

Tiffany shrugs and gives me her mobile. "School", I read on the small screen. I press the green icon.

"Tiffany?"

"No, Mrs. White, it's me, Brian."

"Brian..." she stops, "how delicious to hear your voice."

"It's good to hear your voice too. I guess that you came back."

"You guessed right. By the way, I wanted to thank you, muchacho, I love what you did to me."

"I loved doing it to you too."

"I can still feel you inside me; we have to repeat that again."

"As soon as we're finished here. I'll give you a call."

"We?"

"Yes, Mary has joined our little ... party..."

"Mary... Oh, yes Mary, of course. How nice of her. I'd love to fuck her too."

"I know you would..."

"I guess that Tiffany is all yours."

"She is. Sorry."

"Oh, don't worry about me I'm going through the student's files organizing a exceptional rehearsal for the play. I was hoping that Tiffany would join too.... I'm sorry Brian but I'll have to leave you, I can hear a bike in the courtyard. I guess dinner is here. I'll be waiting for your call."

"Enjoy yourself. I'll call you."

John and Tiffany are looking at me with round eyes. Maya is puzzled; she looks back and forth at them and me searching for an answer.

"Did you..." Tiffany starts "did you fuck Mrs. White?"

"I..."

I'm looking for a logical explanation but at the same time the delicious look on Maya's face is getting the best of me. Mary doesn't seem to want to wait either. I can see her traits morphing; her ears grow longer, pointier, a cold fire starts burning deep in her eyes. With one clawed hand she reaches for John's pants and she slides the other up Tiffany's bare leg, leaving long bloody scratches.

"Oh fuck this," I finally say vamping out.

Seeing my deformed traits, Maya tries to run but I grab her ankle forcing her to fall on her belly among the bottles. I crawl on the girl's back and swiftly sink my fangs in her neck. She tries to scream but the sound is muffled by the grass in her mouth. She tastes like candy, a sweet candy I will fuck now. I raise ; I lift her skirt; I pull her panties to her knees and in a powerful howl I shove my hard cock between her legs right into her dry pussy. She's not ready for me but I don't care, I am ready to take her.