Bank Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied that she had milked out all his cum, Mel got up, pulled her skirt down, and retrieved Jimmy's clothes, dismissing him when he was dressed. She returned to her desk, still slurping cum from her palm. Smiling at me as she licked her fingers, she looked at my hard on, then got up quickly and knelt in front of me. A clear thread of precum hung from the lips of my cock, with a droplet at the end. Mel caught it with her tongue, then kneaded my cum hose, milking it from behind my balls all the way to the mouth, licking off the crystal pearls as she squeezed them out.

*

With Jimmy back at his post, we retired to the bank machine room. Melanie slit open the package with her thumb nail, removed one of the condoms, and held it up to the light. It was so clear you could have read through it. She tore off the wrapper and noticed I was limp. "Oh, that'll never do. I can't try his coat on him when he's being shy. I've got an idea."

She had me lie on my back on the bench and straddled me with her pussy in my face. After I hadn't done anything about it for a few seconds, she asked, "What's the matter, not hungry?"

"No, I'm always hungry for pussy. I'm just admiring the taco before eating out the salsa." Her pussy spread wide awaiting my tongue. A faint floral smell was overpowered by the exciting aroma of her sexual arousal. I pulled her to me and lightly licked her inner lips. Her outer lips swelled and darkened and a small bulge arose at the top of her pussy. I smiled, and used the tip of my tongue to gently massage the taut skin concealing her clit. Mel had a hard on. I lapped her freely flowing pussy juices, savoring the delicate, sea salt flavor. Pulling her closer, I slid my tongue into her cunt, exploring its velvety walls with the tip. I flexed my tongue muscle and pushed in as far as I could. I kissed her pussy as I fucked her with my tongue. She fucked me back, rolling her hips while riding my face and using my impaled tongue as a pivot. Her breathing became shallow as she grunted and softly moaned. I made my tongue as big and hard as I could and drove it up her cunt. I gently massaged her erection between my thumb and finger. She tensed and shouted, "Oh yes!" Her cunt gave my tongue firm squeezes as her hard cockette throbbed under my finger. She drenched my face with her cum and I lapped her pussy as her orgasm subsided.

Melanie rolled off me and lay on her back, still panting. "Whew! That sure improved his posture." She propped up her head and gazed at my twitching erection. A steady stream of precum oozed out of its lips. As she spread my clear juice over the unsheathed head, she winked at me and asked, "Think we should get him even wetter?" Staying on her back, she scooted so that her head hung over the edge, giving me an open invitation to deep throat her. I got off the bench and stood ready. Mel pushed buttons and electric motors whirred until her mouth was at the right height. I straddled her head and she licked and kissed my pouch before sucking each of my balls into her mouth, treating them to a warm, gentle tongue massage. She took my shaft in hand and slipped my skin over the head, then peeled me with her lips as she slid my cock into her mouth, biting my cockhead gently as she teased it past her teeth. She curled her tongue around me and I slowly slid in and out, going deeper, until her lips hugged my trunk and my head slid into her throat. My pouch draped over her nose and I felt her tickle me with her eyelashes as my balls rolled against her eyes. From the way she timed her breathing between thrusts, I could tell she was an experienced cocksucker. And from the mmming sounds she made, she either liked to suck or was a good actress. I fucked her mouth in full, slow thrusts, feeling the roughness of her tongue before sliding into her silky throat. I like face fucking as foreplay, but prefer pussy for the finale. A gal's throat just can't give my cockhead the same hug as her tight cunt. I gave her one final deep stroke, then popped out.

She got off the bench and knelt before me. "Now let's see how his raincoat fits." Mel slipped the condom over my dripping cockhead and rolled it down my shaft. The fit was so precise that it snapped behind the rim of my cockhead, conforming to my exact shape. The bottom was longer, reaching my balls without an extra rolled up two inches, like over the counter rubbers. By contrast, the bead around the base of my shaft was thread thin, almost invisible. A perfect fit. And best of all, it was perfectly clear. My cock looked naked and coatless.

"Well, if it feels as good as it looks..., why no pouch at the tip?" Mel slapped my hard on, making it swell and even hurting a little.

"Not in your job description. No need for a sperm reservoir. You're not allowed to come on customer time. Now let's see how it does feel." Saying that, Melanie got on her hands and knees, positioning herself for doggy stud while she did her banking.

We adjusted the bench so that we could fuck with my knees either locked or slightly bent and I could use my large leg muscles to thrust. Her pussy was still wet, so I slid between her lips, lubing my new, plastic coat. My cock found the mouth of her cunt and I pushed the head in halfway, then slowly, but firmly, stretched her until all my cockhead was inside. I like to come as much as anyone, but there's something about entering a new cunt for the first time that really gives me a buzz. I stroked deeper, filling her with all I had, my balls against her pussy, while we both savored the feeling. She turned on the TV, but the screen stayed blank except for a small clock in the corner with a digital hand that circled the face once per second.

"Okay, let's make sure all the equipment works," Mel said. "See the little clock in the corner of the screen?"

"Yes, I see it."

"I want you to start fucking me at four seconds per stroke until I tell you to stop."

After a few thrusts, I got the rhythm down so that I was taking two seconds to pull out to where just my cockhead remained in her, and two seconds to slide my whole shaft back in. I could do this for an hour; much too slow to make me come. Mel played with the TV controls, changing the picture. It showed a side shot of us fucking. She then switched it to an overhead shot, then a frontal. After she pushed another button, the picture changed to a shot from below showing the entire length of my bulging sperm tube every four seconds, my balls swinging slowly. The next image showed Mel's bare feet with me standing between them, my butt muscles flexing every four seconds as I filled her cunt.

"The TV seems to work okay. Let's make sure the cash machine works. Increase your speed to two seconds before we both fall asleep," Mel ordered as she played with the keys of the cash machine. After a couple of minutes, she said, "Increase your speed to one second."

She had set the TV to surf the various cameras. When the frontal shot appeared, her eyes were closed, concentrating. "Increase your speed to two fucks per second and fuck me hard until I reach under and touch your balls, then lightly massage the skin covering my clit and make me come."

This was my favorite fucking speed, so I had to control myself and keep my sperm in my balls to get this job. The TV stopped surfing and displayed a rear shot, zoomed to a close up. It looked like a thirty five inch screen, filled with an image of the back of my balls. I'd never seen them in such detail, so highly enlarged. I keep the hair trimmed and they looked like two big melons in a brown, leather bag. When I rammed, they bounced against her pussy and my swollen sperm tubes bulged out the back of my bag. Melanie started breathing faster, then moaning softly. A giant hand appeared on the screen with the middle finger extended, as if she were flipping me off. She pushed her finger up between my balls and a well manicured nail tickled the ridge of skin between my balls and asshole, making my cock even harder. Having signaled me, she withdrew her hand to brace herself. I reached under and felt my cock slipping in and out against the front of her cunt. Her pussy juice had soaked the front of my balls. I wet my fingertips and rubbed them in her pussy. Her outer lips were swollen and felt like little sausages. Her clit felt big and hard. I gently drew small circles on her tight clit cover while giving her cunt a hard fucking. Suddenly she screamed, "Oh-h...", followed by a series of high pitched cries. Her clit throbbed against my fingertip as her cunt squeezed my cock. As her cries and contractions subsided, the cash machine beeped and spit out $20.

"Whew!" Melanie gasped. "I like your cock even better than your tongue." When she'd caught her breath, she dismounted and knelt to snap the necklace around the top of my pouch. Her cum dripped off my balls. After examining my condom for holes and tears and finding none, she got back in position on the bench. Her pussy had that well fucked look, and I easily slipped back into her cunt, asking, "What speed?"

"Build up to two thrusts per second to start." After a few moments, I was fucking her at my former pace. Mel punched buttons on the cash machine. "Now I want you to fuck me as fast and hard as you can. See if you can do it for five minutes. If you make it that long, when the stop watch on the screen reaches zero, ram your cock in all the way and stay there."

I had her lower the bench so I could use my legs and save my back. To keep from popping out, I kept my entire cockhead in when I pulled out. I rammed her with fast, hard thrusts. When I reached three fucks per second, she started the clock. Before two minutes had passed, my back and leg muscles started to burn. The TV shot hadn't changed and my balls bounced off her pussy in a blur. As three minutes clicked by, I knew I'd never make it. My muscle burn was turning to pain. But then I saw the second reason for this exercise. Little Melanie was quite the kegel athlete. She gradually tightened her cunt around my cock, trying to make me come. She achieved the opposite effect, pissing me off. I pounded my cock and balls into her pussy so hard that I had to hold her ass to keep from lifting her off the bench. Her cunt squeezed me so tightly, I thought for sure she'd pull off the condom, but it stayed on. Ignoring the pain, I pounded her relentlessly. Lucky for her that I had a short cock and was doing doggy. If I had her on her back with her legs up, even my almost six inches would have battered her cervix. The clock finally reached zero and I thrust in and stopped fucking, gasping, my heart hammering. The necklace worked and the machine beeped and spit out another $20.

Mel removed the bracelet and said, "Great control. You're hired. Your first customer will be here at 9AM. Remember, no fucking nor masturbating tonight. After all your customers are satisfied with their banking experience tomorrow, we'll have to think of a fun way to unload these poor babies." As she said this, she gently massaged the swollen sperm tubes on the back of my balls. My erection hung down and she peeled off the condom, holding it up to the light. Satisfied, she dropped it and massaged my balls while she sucked my cock.

I asked her, "Does it taste like rubber or plastic?"

She smiled up at me, responding, "Tastes more like fresh penis. Sorry, I just couldn't resist."

* The next morning, my first client was Sally, who turned out to be Mel's luncheon friend. We met in the banking room, wearing white, terry cloth robes. We slipped them off and surveyed each other's nudity. Sally looked like she was in her early twenties, about five two, with the body of a centerfold model. Her pelvis was broad for baby making and she had large, round tits with silver dollar sized, brown moons, with flattened nipples in their centers. Shoulder length blond hair framed her symmetrical, high cheekboned face. Big, brown eyes bracketed her straight, medium sized nose. In two words, she looked "well tended". Except for where her bikini covered her tits and ass, she was deeply tanned. Her finger and toe nails looked professionally maintained and she wore a multi-carat diamond on her ring finger. She noticed me looking at the ring.

"Wondering why hubby can't take care of this for me?" I wasn't really, but I played along. She seemed to want to explain.

"Just a guess, he doesn't like doggy?"

"Oh no, he loves it, but there are two problems. He likes it so much, he can't control himself and loses his load in less than five minutes."

"And the second problem?"

"Well, he's got a seven inch dick and he gets so excited that it feels like he's drilling for China, and he pounds hell out my cervix." As she explained, she looked at my completely limp penis and smiled. "We shouldn't have that problem with this little guy. Mel told me he triples in size. Come here and let's get him hard so I can hug him with my pussy."

I took her in my arms and kissed her lips. Sally had thick, full lips and a strong tongue. I'd bet she could really suck cock and that she had a big pussy to match her mouth. I kissed my way down her neck to her chest and held her tits in my hands as I suckled her nipples, getting them aroused and erect. My cock stiffened and rose up between her legs, throbbing against her pussy. She trapped it between her thighs and reached under my ass and massaged my balls with one hand while working on my buttocks with the other. "I'll bet you can give a girl a really hard fucking with this tight, little ass. And Mel didn't exaggerate. You're hung with a mighty pair of nuts." She rolled them around in my bag and against the bottom of my shaft.

I mumbled around a mouthful of swollen nipple, "And you're racked with a mighty pair of melons."

"Ha! They should be. They sure cost me enough!" Breaking her embrace and stepping back, Sally stared at my hard on. My arousal had partially pulled back my skin, exposing the tip of the head, with precum dripping generously from the lips. "This will be a new experience for me."

"Oh? How's that?"

She wrapped her fingers around my shaft. "Until now, I've only had kosher wieners. Let me see how one with a full casing tastes." She dropped to her knees and skinned my cockhead with her lips as she slipped it into her mouth. I was right about her being a skilled cocksucker. Jacking my shaft in her fist, she held my cockhead in her mouth with her lips, alternately flicking my cord with the tip of her tongue, then butterflying across the top. Working my balls in her other hand, she must have felt them climb up against my crotch, and knew she was about to get a mouthful of cum. Sensing I was almost over the top, she slipped me out, but continued to slowly rub my skin back and forth over the head. Smart girl.

"So how do you like a wiener with a full casing?"

"I like playing with it. I'll bet it makes jacking off a lot of fun. And I love how the peeled head feels in my mouth; so soft. Anyway, the picnic doesn't have to be over. I've had my hot dog. Think you might have an appetite for fillet of pussy?"

I answered by lifting her and laying her on her back on the bench. Adjusting it to the right height and getting on my knees, I held her legs up and apart with my shoulders and linged her cunny. I had guessed right. She had a large pussy. A thick, black bush grew on her mons, but she kept the business end shaved. I thought her major lips were already aroused, but as I lapped her slit, they doubled in thickness and darkened. When I licked them, they felt hard, and each looked as big as two of my fingers. Then I saw something I'd never seen on a woman. The junction at the top of her pussy swelled and her clit snaked out from under its cover, getting longer and thicker as it rose to an erection, looking like a little cock, not as dark as her outer lips, and about as big as her little finger. "Well, you're the best hung girl I've ever had. Just as my head skin was a first for you, yours is the first clit I've ever seen that comes out and wants to play. May I suck her, or is she too sensitive?"

"It's okay as long as you are very gentle. Finger fuck me if you want me to come. It won't spoil my doggy banking. When I'm lucky enough to find a guy who can hold his cream, I usually come five or six times before draining his balls." I slid my middle finger up her cunt and wrapped my lips around her twitching clit. I licked her hard on all over and slipped it in and out of my lips. "You can be a firmer on the clit action, but you'll have to do better with your hand. I don't want to be fist fucked, but I like three fingers." I slipped her two more fingers and tightened my lips on her clit. After eating her for a few minutes, her hips started gyrating as she thrust against my mouth. Her clit grew bigger and harder against my tongue. Then she went ridged and her stomach muscles knotted. Her clit throbbed in my mouth and her cunt clasped tightly around my fingers. I gently licked the cum from between her pussy lips as I watched her clit disgorge and slip shyly back under its cover. My cock had leaked a small pool of precum on the floor. I wondered if I'd have enough to last all day. "That was a nice bonus. I owe you one. You sucked my clit just right. Now, let's see if you're a poon hound, who knows how to service a bitch." Sally rolled a condom down my cock and snapped the bracelet around my balls.

She turned over and got in her doggy position, her knees at about shoulder width for firm support. Her well muscled, tanned thighs supported her broad, white ass, and her aroused pussy smiled at me, demanding service. The eye candy made me as hard and big as I could get. Looking over her shoulder, she said, "Put just your cockhead in my cunt. I want to show off." Sure, the customer is always right. I stretched her cunt entrance and pushed until my head was completely in. Her cunt muscles tightened and she milked me, gradually pulling my entire shaft up her cunt until my balls rested against her pussy.

I was curious, "Is that a natural talent or do you practice?"

"I learned it in college. We used to have cucumber parties. There was a Chinese girl in my dorm who could pull a Bic ballpoint up her cunt. The smallest I can snake is the big end of a Hi-Liter. You're nice and thick; piece of cake. Anyway, I'm done showing off. Time for you to earn your money. Doggy fuck me!"

I fucked her in slow, steady strokes, leaving my head in when I pulled out, and bouncing my balls on her aroused pussy when I gave her all my shaft. Her cunt fucked me in return, squeezing me powerfully as I pulled out. Such talent might have pulled off a drugstore condom, but my custom raincoat wrapped me tightly and stayed in place. I built up speed and fucked her hard. She stopped the cunt action and fucked me back with her ass. We varied our speed, fucking slowly, building speed, then slowing, and repeating the cycle. The picture on the TV screen was from the front, showing Sally's closed eyes above lips drawn into a smile. Her big, white tits swung back and forth as she fucked me. Her brown nipples had grown as big as my thumb tip. Between her legs, my balls swung under her bush. We fucked until we were both panting and sheened in sweat. Sally entered an amount in the cash machine, signaling me that she wanted to come. I rubbed my fingers in her pussy juice and gently slid them around her remarkable clit, hard again as when I ate her. Staying in deep, I gave her short hard thrusts. Her whole body shook as she spasmed. Her orgasm took control, convulsing her abdomen. I felt her cockette jerk between my fingers, as if it were trying to shoot cum, while her cunt worked my cock like a hydraulic vise. This orgasm felt longer and harder than when I had licked her. When her contractions had subsided, I gave her all my cock and rested my balls against her pussy. After five seconds, the cash machine beeped. I pulled out my erection and she flipped over on her back, panting, with her eyes still closed and a smile on her lips. Her pussy looked happy, spread open, still swollen, her cunt dilated to my cock size, and drenched with her cum. I lapped up her salty pussy juice.