Bank Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert enjoyed the view as much as I. His cock throbbed as it filled with blood and rose from his balls. I had expected his erection to be only slightly bigger than when he was limp, but he proved me wrong. It kept swelling longer and thicker. With a full hard on, his skin retracted to expose a big, shiny, purple head, topping a long, thick, white shaft. The banker was hung like a horse. His cock stood up like a young boy's morning wood. Now that he was full size, I saw that the birth mark was actually a tattoo. It was a carhop with a black pompadour, wearing a red and white checked shirt, carrying a tray. Instead of a hamburger on the tray, there was a huge hot dog. Of course, Bob's Big Boy. He had average balls, snuggling up tight against the trunk of his cock. The white, hairless pouch looked comically small, hanging from its monstrous semen cannon. As we all admired his mighty phallus, a couple of questions crossed my mind. I wondered what he measured and how he had kept a hard on while enduring the tattoo needle. Mind reader Mel played with his cock and walked her fingers along the top, announcing, "Nine inches from bush to tip." She held the widest part between her index finger and thumb, "Two and a half inches wide." She wrapped her hand around it, her thumb and fingertips failing to meet, "Seven inches around." She rubbed the tube running along the bottom, "And his hose is ten and a half inches from balls to nozzle. And as for the tattoo, I gave him head while the tattoo artist gave him the needle. It was a birthday present."

Wifey stood aside and Bob aimed his Big Boy at Angie's dripping pussy. She stared at his erection with glazed, hungry eyes. He pushed his tip against her hole and slowly pushed the head in, spreading her open. To my surprise, her cunt easily stretched to accept his huge cockhead. He fucked her in slow thrusts, feeding her his shaft until she swallowed all nine inches. He asked her, "You're today's winner. How do you want it?"

Angie answered, "I wanna fuck you. Get on your back." He pulled out and traded places with her. Angie climbed on him and straddled him face to face. She held his cock vertically and slowly sat on it, filling her cunt. Angie fucked him, using all nine inches, but didn't last a whole minute before she screamed and convulsed in an orgasm. Far from done, she rode him with increasing speed until she'd reached another climax, and moaned as she ground her clit against him. She rode him harder and harder, giving herself five more orgasms before collapsing on him, gasping for air. After her breathing returned to normal, she reached behind and cupped his balls, "Okay, time for these boys to make a milkshake. Your choice of position. Sadly, my cunt can't drink it because I'm in heat right now. How do you want it?"

"I want to nail you from behind."

"Okay, but keep your big dick out of my ass. You can pull out and come on my butt." Angie got in position on her hands and knees. I felt a hand massaging my balls. It was Sally behind me.

"Why don't you crack these coconuts against my pussy and show us how much milk is in them." She mounted the bench beside Angie, spreading open her pussy for me. Bob gave Angie nine inches while I gave Sally five and change. We serviced them with fast hard dog fucks, holding our cum until we gave them orgasms. Angie came first. She was so highly wired that he didn't need to use his hands; his big cock was enough. She screamed and did crunches, coming hard. He pulled out and plopped his pussy soaked monster in her butt crack. His cock jerked and pumped out his cum in half a dozen short squirts, making a small puddle on the middle of her back. I wasn't surprised that his ejaculation was small. After all, he was the head rooster of this hen house. He got to mount the lucky chicken of the day, and his wife fucked like a bunny rabbit. She likely demanded to be serviced at least once a day. He had the hardest working balls in modern banking.

From our previous fuck, I knew that Sally was almost there. I kept ramming her hard and reached under and wet my fingers in her pussy. I lightly stroked her swollen clit. She bucked back against me and quivered as her cunt hugged my shaft and her hard clit throbbed in my fingers. After she was all done, I started fucking her again, letting my mind signal my crotch to get ready. My balls hugged my cockroot, preparing to release their ambrosia. Sally reached back under me, cupping my swollen balls and tickling the ridge behind them with her pampered nails. I felt on the edge. I pulled out, bouncing my aching nuts on her wet, swollen pussy. My cock pointed almost straight up, hot and wet from her cunt. The cool conditioned air made steam rise from it, filling the air with her natural pussy perfume. The blood engorging my big acorn had been trapped so long it was a deep purple. My hard on stood up over her butt crack as I kept bouncing my balls on her pussy, awaiting my climax. A heat wave rushed from my cock to the top of my brain. All my muscles knotted and the hair on my arms and legs stood erect as I goosefleshed. My cock muscle seized, starting my ejaculation. Sally felt the contraction and pressed her finger against it to feel my orgasm. This added to my pleasure. My muscle flexed powerfully, siphoning sperm from the tubes behind my balls, through tubes snaking back into my groin, mixing it with my semen, and finally loading the mixture into the breech of the barrel along the bottom of my cock. At this point, I was on auto pilot, completely under the control of my orgasm. My erection jerked, ejecting a small dollop into Sally's upper butt crack. It jerked again, expelling a little more, landing an inch or two farther up her back. My cock pump was just getting wound up. My third spasm felt slower and more powerful, as if my muscle were on steroids. A long, thick stream of cream shot out of my cock muzzle, flying high in a ballistic arc, and landing in the small of her back. My cock fired a fourth time, another big salvo, landing between her shoulder blades. The fifth and sixth shots were still big loads, but my cock was now firing for range and elevation. The fifth spume landed above her shoulder blades, and the sixth spattered on the back of her neck. Waves of pleasure rolled through me, radiating from my cockhead and engulfing my entire body. My cock kept pumping cum, thinner now, but still plentiful. I pumped about six more dollops, most of them landing in the small of her back. Ejaculation complete, my cock nestled in Sally's butt crack, softening, shrinking, and falling into a happy sleep. The juice from my balls had altered the landscape of her back. The dry, suntanned desert was now spattered with pools and lakes, viscous and off white. A line of thick pools ran from her neck down her back, with a big lake in the middle. The cum rains had brought life to the brown desert. For in the cream that my balls had made, the pools and the big lake teemed with microscopic, gene laden tadpoles, enjoying their only holiday. Easter had finally arrived and they swam feverishly on their first and last egg hunt.

I gathered up my clothes. When I looked back at the fuck bench again, Mel was using a credit card to squeegee my cum off Sally's back into a plastic cup. I asked her, "Another new venture? Starting a sperm bank?"

She flashed me a sly smile and answered, "Well, I've told you what I think about irony and shown you how much I like oysters. Sperm bank, huh? Not a bad idea. No, I'm taking your ball chowder home and freezing it with a toothpick stuck in it. Before beddy bye I'll treat my self to a cumsicle."

*

We all got dressed, said our farewells, and went back to our other lives. Mel had lined up five more customers for me to service the day after the next. Good gig; fun and profitable. As I was leaving I noticed the lobby was decorated with old movie posters. One pictured W.C. Fields. He wore a skimmer and diddled a fat stogie in front of his bulbous nose and rosacea cheeks. I thought that if he knew about the shenanigans at First National Bank, all things considered, I'd wager he'd lot rather be here than in Philadelphia.