Bank Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing normally again, Sally sat on the edge of the bench and rolled the coat off my partial hard on. Still fascinated by my head skin, she jacked me in and out of it, then knelt and licked her cum off the front of my pouch while massaging the backs of my balls. "You're worth your stud fee. That was one of the hardest orgasms I've ever had." She pulled my bag up and wrapped her lips around my sperm tubes, gently licking them. "It's gonna be some flood when you empty these boys." As she picked up her robe to go get dressed, she squeezed my cock one last time, winked at me, and smiled coyly, "See you later."

*

My eleven o'clock was Monique, an exotic looking beauty, about six feet tall. She was mostly African, but mixed with some Caucasian. I had fucked black girls, but never one this tall. Tallish white girls tended to have tight cunts in my experience, and my curiosity about her secret place gave me a full hard on. Her head and legs were cleanly shaved and large, gold hoops dangled from her ears. She smelled wonderful and I told her so. "It's a body wash called Island Breeze, mon." Ah, so an island girl from the Caribbean. She slipped my cockhead in and out of its skin with one hand while massaging my balls with the other. "Big coconuts, full of milk, and your banana still has its peel." She spoke with a lilt and big came out as beeg, and its as eets. "He's nice and hard. Come put him in my honey pot, " she invited as she climbed on the bench.

Monique's tits were average and sagged a little too much for my taste, but she made up for it with a big, round ass. Ironically, despite being hairless elsewhere, she wore a full mane between her legs. Too bad. Black girls have such beautiful, dark purple pussies. I lowered the bench to the right height and rolled a condom down my erection. Parting her thick hedge with my fingers to keep from pulling her hairs in with me, my cockhead found the mouth of her cunt. Her pot flowed with honey and I slipped in easily. I fed her my shaft until she was taking it all and my balls nested in her bush. She wasn't as tight as a tall white girl, but still plenty tight enough to give my cock a nice, firm fucking. On her questionnaire she'd written that she liked it fast and hard, and that's what she'd get. I thrust into her slowly, but firmly to begin. She looked over her shoulder and smiled, "He's nice and hard and makes me feel full. Now, fuck me hard, mon."

Taking a firm grip on the big, brown orbs of her ass, I gave her full, hard thrusts, building up speed until she got two to three fucks per second. She fucked back at me with her big, brown butt, getting more and more vocal as her orgasm built. "Fuck me, mon, fuck me! Faster! Harder!". I kept filling her as fast and hard as I could. She screamed, "Ohh...Monn.." and trembled. I gave her my entire length and stayed in. Her cunt squeezed my cock powerfully at first, gradually tapering off as she milked me about a dozen times. As her orgasm took control, she kept up the oh monning until her cunt finally relaxed. The cash machine beeped and dispensed her withdrawal and I withdrew my erection from her bushy pussy. Monique was a juicy girl. Her plentiful cum matted her pussy hair and dripped off my steaming cock.

*

"Wanna hear my definition of irony?" My boss was treating me to lunch at a nearby oyster bar. We were eating spinach salads and splitting an order of raw oysters on the half shell. Melanie chewed and savored her oysters before swallowing them.

"Sure, tell me."

"A woman goes out to dinner with a man she supposedly loves. He takes her to a place like this. Before they leave, she smokes half a pack of butts and swallows a dozen raw oysters. Later when they have sex, she refuses to go down on him because she's afraid he'll come in her mouth, and the taste of a man's semen grosses her out." She smiled as she worked an oyster around with her tongue. It reminded me of how she had enjoyed her receptionist's cum.

"And I'll bet you don't have an ironic taste bud in your mouth?"

"How right you are. They taste the same to me. The only difference is that the cream from a guy's balls is hot instead of cold like these raw oysters. But since I'm deducting this lunch from my taxes, we need to discuss this afternoon's business. I have a one o'clock and a three o'clock session scheduled for you. The first is with an old college friend of Sally's. She has some special requests, which I'll let her surprise you with. Do whatever she wants. You have my approval and I'm sure you'll approve of her demands." Her smile faded as she continued, "The three o'clock is with two dykes. Hear me out before you say yes or no. They want you to fuck one of them while the other one fucks you up your ass. The one on the receiving end has never had a flesh and blood cock in her and she's curious. Her lover wants to bugger you so she can participate and feel like she's fucking her partner through you. They'll pay $500. Are you game?" I thought it over a couple of minutes as I finished the last leaves of my salad.

"The biggest thing I've ever had shoved up my ass is my doctor's finger during my prostate exam, and she has small hands."

"She doesn't want to hurt you. You get to choose the dildo." As she said this, she opened a small case that I'd been curious about, since she'd brought it in addition to her purse. We were in a booth and she opened it next to the wall away from prying eyes. I scooted toward the wall and gazed at the selection. There were six dildos neatly arrayed on a velvet tray. The biggest looked like a twelve incher, ebony, and twice as thick as my erection. I definitely wanted no part of that. "See anything you like?"

I pointed to the biggest one I thought I'd be comfortable with, "How about that one?" I thought the color was apt. It was shit brown, three to four inches long, less than an inch wide, and molded with a head at the tip to resemble a real cock. It curved downward and was made of hard rubber. The case also contained a tube of personal lubricant, which I tapped with my finger as I said, "If she'll use plenty of this, I think I can handle that little guy."

Mel seemed relieved that I'd consented. I didn't say as much, but I thought it might be fun. As long as there's no pain involved, I'm usually open to new experiences. She paid the check and we returned to work.

*

After my mandatory, between-clients shower, I donned my robe and went to meet my one o'clock. A new piece of furniture had been added to the banking room; an armless lounge chair. My customer went by Christine. Instead of being robed like me, she wore a halter top, denim shorts, and sandals. She looked Chinese, with a very pretty face framed by long, luxuriant, black hair that Asian girls are blessed with. She stood five feet tall or less, slim and athletic. Looking me directly in the eye, she untied my robe and said, "Let's see if Sally was telling me the truth." After removing my robe, she dropped in front of me and took my resting penis into her mouth while she felt my testicles. Her tongue pushed my skin back, and in a few seconds my cock hardened to full size in her mouth. Still rubbing my scrotal sack in her left hand, she slipped me from her lips and wrapped her other hand around my erection. Smiling up at me, she cooed, "Sally gave it to me straight. You're thick and hung with big balls, just what I'm looking for."

Christine picked up my robe and stood. After fishing a one hundred dollar bill from the back pocket of her shorts and stuffing the bill into my robe pocket, she draped the robe on the banking bench and undressed. Her body looked as gorgeous as her face. Her tits were so small as to be practically vestigial, resembling shallow cones with dark brown, quarter sized aureoles with little erect buds in their centers. Christine's small, slim body looked almost childlike except for her wide, womanly hips. Admiring her stunning beauty caused precum to seep from my cock. Noticing her effect on me, she remarked, "Ah, your little head likes me so much, he's crying for joy." I expected her to get on the bench and have me give her doggy, but she pushed me toward the lounge chair. "Lie on your back. After I suck your cock, I'm gonna fuck the brains out of your little head."

We reclined the chair to horizontal and I lay on my back. Christine mounted me in sixty nine position, and I felt her fist encase my shaft and her hot mouth sucking my cockhead. Her pussy spread open over my face. Instead of the usual kinky sex hair, fine, straight, black silk covered her mound. Her brown pucker was hairless and her pussy had mere wisps along its sides. Like the rest of her, her pretty pussy resembled a small, pink flower. I spread her petals and tasted her nectar, which flowed freely, telling me Christine was a girl who liked to suck cock. I lapped between her pussy lips and found her cunt. Its mouth felt as big as my little finger and I opened her tiny pleasure treasure with the tip of my tongue. Her muscles rippled as she pulled my tongue up into her cunt. I was in luv. I found her clit an lightly touched its cover. It felt small and hard, and apparently very sensitive. She quit sucking my cock and shuddered. She didn't cry out, but her erect clit pulsed as her cunt gave my tongue an athletic, French kiss.

After her orgasm had subsided, she dismounted and lay on me, trapping my erection between our bodies while she kissed me and whispered in my ear, "Now I'll tell you what I'm going to do to you. First, I'm gonna ride you until I come about five more times. That's six for $20. That's one thing I'm paying you for; sexual stamina. You see, I usually only fuck Asian boys. And, at least the ones I've had, have skinny, little dicks, and they are selfish. They're only interested in themselves. If I get to come at all, it's only once, and I like to come a bunch. When my pal, Sally, told me that you had a thick cock and knew how to give a girl a nice, long fucking, she got my attention. When she described your big, full balls, well, that was the clincher. Time to earn your fee." She sat up and straddled my hips, guiding my cockhead between her pussy lips until it pushed against her cunt mouth. Slowly, she sat down until my cockhead had spread her open and rested in her hot cunt. I'd never felt a cunt this tight, and it got even more interesting as she flexed her talented muscles and pulled me into her. When she finally sat on my balls, and her cunt was stretched to my size, she started to ride me in slow, full gallops. I sat up and sucked her little tits. After only a couple of minutes, she sat on me hard and ground her clit against me as she convulsed in a long, hard orgasm. When she'd stopped shaking, she said, "Whew! Those two took the edge off. Now, let's do some serious fucking." Her cum kept us plenty wet and lubed. She lifted up and starting fucking me again. She rode me for about a half an hour, starting slowly and then fucking me hard and fast. She came four more times, grinding her pussy into me and squeezing me in her cunt. The last come took a good fifteen minutes for her to build, and when it had ebbed, she kept me all the way in and lay on me, nibbling on my earlobe and whispering, "You didn't ask me why I didn't make you wear a rubber." It had crossed my mind, but I was having too much fun to bring it up. The heat of the moment. "You remember that I said your big, full balls were the clincher to make me part with $100 of my hard earned money?" I assumed this was a rhetorical question and waited for her to tell me more. "Well, the deal is, I've got one more orgasm in me and it's the biggest of all. I'm gonna empty those big balls you've got and when I feel your cock pump me full of sperm, I'm gonna milk you so hard you'll moo, while I have a brain buster orgasm."

Christine pulled off me and reversed her riding position so I got to enjoy her lovely ass while she fucked me off. Watching my shaft slide in and out really primed my pump. She'd given my brain the green light so I could have come instantly, but I held back and enjoyed being fucked like a pro, except I was the pro in this case. She massaged my balls while she rode my cock. I let my mind go and concentrated on the hot, full feeling in my cock. A warm wave of pleasure rushed from my little head to my brain. The reason for her changing position now became apparent. She felt my balls climb up against my shaft, getting ready to mix their load of sperm into my cum. She sat hard and took all of me. I felt my cock explode and pump a week of stored up cum into the top of her cunt. I pumped at least a dozen times, and she sat still while she felt me fill her with hot, thick semen. Christine ground against me slowly, keeping her cunt filled with cock. I felt her lift up my balls. She fucked the skin of my sack against her clit and shuddered as she gave herself and orgasm. Her cunt milked my cock even harder than before, and I felt a light tickle on the tip of my cock as her cervix lapped up cum from the flooded pool at the end of her cunt. True to her word, the thought of my sperm filling her made her come even longer and harder than before. When she was over come, she swiveled on my cock to face me. I raised the chaise back and she straddled me. My erection began to soften, but she flexed her talented cunt and sealed my cream inside her.

She nestled in my lap as we enjoyed a little post come kissing and cuddling. I whispered, "I'd like some more of that."

"I've heard that one before. You fuck a Chinese girl and an hour later you're hard again," she replied coyly. "Will it cost me another $100?"

"Let's make a trade. Your phone number for the $100 dollar bill in my robe pocket? How about it? Would you like more of me, too?"

"Well yeah, you're my ideal man; thick, full, and long lasting. I can't marry you because you're not Chinese." She reached behind her and cupped my balls. "But let's call these your white man's burden, and I'd like to relieve them as often as you need it. So, I'll leave my phone number in your robe when I take back my money. But if you don't call me, I'll track you down, cut these off, and make pot stickers with them, or maybe cum bao. Don't make me have to decide." As she said this, she squeezed my balls. We were close enough that she could reach my robe without dismounting. She stretched back and retrieved her $100 bill from the pocket. I wondered what she was up to when she put it down between us and soaked it in her cum. After wadding it up into a compact ball, she released my cock and plugged her cunt with the wadded bill. "I want to feel full of your sperm for a little while longer. You can't object. After all, you gave them to me. Now they're mine." She smiled at me teasingly as she got dressed. Leaving her number in my robe pocket, she gave me the finger and said, "And you know I really mean it." She gave me a final, smiling wink and left.

*

I was kinda buzzed about my session with the dyke duo. Watching two girls going at it doesn't particularly float my boat, but supposedly a lot of guys really like it. Since I'd be an active participant in the lezbo fuck, well, that was an entirely different kettle of fish, or perhaps more accurately, pair of beavers. They met me in the banking room. When we were all nude, my fuckee turned out to be a small chick, closely resembling Winona Ryder, with small sagging tits and a slim body. Her lezzy lover was bigger, with a blocky body and thick legs. They both sported totally shaved pussies. They billed themselves as Celeste and Carla. Carla strapped on her tools. She wore the dildo I'd chosen. A pair of faux balls hung from nylon threads between her legs. They looked like golf balls; round and hard. Celeste got on the bench in doggy position. I lined up behind her and Carla positioned herself behind me. Carla lubed up her fake cock and applied a copious amount of lube around and in my anus. She braced herself and told me, "Okay boy, you get to befoul my beautiful Celeste, but first I'm going to make a woman out of you." I didn't have an erection yet, but when she slipped into my asshole and rubbed her faux dick across my prostate, I got a cock bursting hard on. I rolled on a rubber and donned my ball necklace and then slipped between Celeste's pussy lips and filled her cunt. She complimented me, "Oh, that's nice. You feel good." Carla didn't like this one bit and slammed her dildo up my ass. She fucked me hard, banging her hard, golf balls against mine, hurting them with each thrust. Her tool pressed down on my prostate, bringing me near the edge, so I concentrated on giving Celeste a good, hard fucking. When Celeste began to pant and sigh, Carla reached under us and fingered her clit, still banging my asshole with vigor. Celeste pulsed around my cock as she came. She was not noisy, but her whole body shook as her orgasm coursed through her. I finally slammed into her and the necklace signaled the machine to feed out cash. I pulled out of Celeste and Carla pulled out of my ass. Carla grabbed my balls and squeezed them painfully. "I oughta make you suck your own shit off my cock, you fucking male pig." Celeste hugged her and said, "Oh lighten up. That was nice and different, but I wasn't missing much. When you lick my clit, it's much, much yummier. Let's go home and fuck, okay?" Yikes! I counted my lucky stars that macho Carla was only packing a dildo and not a knife. Some people are dangerous. In the future, I'd have to be more careful where I put my dick. Words to live by. When I rolled off the rubber, a small quantity of cum was in the end. I guess my prostate enjoyed its dyke massage.

*

After taking a piss and showering again, I returned to my work station. Mel and Sally were nude and two fully dressed strangers accompanied them; a man and a woman. "This is my husband, Robert," Mel said. He had fair skin like his wife, but with sandy hair, which he wore banker short. He stood barely taller than Mel, maybe five-nine. Hubby looked like he kept himself in shape. He wore a close fitting, European style suit. His tight fitting trousers showed off an impressive bulge in the crotch. The woman looked about eighteen. She wore a pants suit and a name tag telling the world she was Angie. Mel directed, "Why don't you three lose the clothes and let's have some fun."

We undressed. I was completely flaccid, my little penis hiding in its skin, giving the girls a good look at my balls. Robert had white skin and scant body hair. He kept his black bush trimmed and his balls looked almost hairless. Mel smiled at us checking each other out. The bulge in hubby's trousers was his dick. At first I thought he was partially erect, but looking at the tip proved me wrong. His foreskin completely covered the head with a small wad left over, showing he was completely relaxed. He was hung with about five inches at rest and looked as thick as my full erection. His white shaft matched his complexion. I noticed he had a birth mark on the side, oddly colored black, red, and brown. I thought it strange that he wore no underwear to rein in his big meat. As if she could read my mind, his wife said, "Yeah, he wears those tight pants so he can show off his big cock. Says it keeps the women employees motivated. We have a drawing every day, and after closing, the winner gets to fuck him. Angie is today's lucky girl. Who knows. He may be on to something. There may not be a dry pair of panties in the entire bank."

She was right in at least one case. When Angie removed her pink, cotton panties, the crotch was soaked. She looked Italian, olive skin, small tits, about five-two, with a broad ass. Once nude, Angie lay on her back on the bench and spread her legs wide. Her pleasure palace was shaved except for a short, black bush on her mound. Her big, wet pussy asked to be fucked. Her outer lips were swollen with blood and looked like thick, purple snakes. Her erection formed a pecan sized bulge, its cover skin stretched drum tight. Pussy juice flowed down her crack, all prepared to lube a hot, hard cock. She was hung with a cunt that looked too big for me to properly service. The eye candy combined with the smell of her hot, young pussy made my cock fill to a full hard on. My swollen cockhead slipped back its skin and oozed precum as it pointed at the ceiling.