Bar Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
55 Followers

Mama signalled to Blen, who moved to the front of the stage, slipped off her camisole, rolled her stockings down to her boots, then rolled her thong to the tops of her thighs. She grabbed a pole, found her reflection in the mirror, and danced for herself. Leaning, hand against the pole, she undulated sinuously, then straddled the pole, and sank on her haunches opening and closing her knees. Pressing her chest against the pole, she clasped her breasts around it, pulled her nipples into points and released them. Finally, she grasped ice from the ice bucket, and rubbed each nipple with ice until it stood proud, then clasped the ice in her hands above her breasts and allowed the melt water to drip over her breasts and trickle onto her belly then down to her pubis and thighs.

While she was still admiring this effect, Mama clapped her hands. Blen grabbed her camisole and lined up with the other girls for the change of set. Again, Mama clapped, and she shuffled of stage with the others.

Blen and Amor lounged together, sitting against the wall of the changing area, boots pulled off, and heels drawn back against thighs, leaning in towards one another in discrete conversation.

"Did you know what Belle will do with Girlie?" asked Amor.

"No, but I like Belle, she was very nice with me, it was my best experience, maybe it will be good like that for Girlie," said Blen.

"Did you like to eat her pussy?"

"I liked it, it was joy for joy."

"Do you think you will be a tomboy?"

Blen laughed and squealed. "No. Only for my customers, but not my relationship, I want my boyfriend for my relationship."

Mama approached. "That was a very nice dance, Blen. You turn their balls blue. We just have five bar-fines."

"Thank you Mama," said Blen, pleased with herself.

"Did you like Belle?"

"Of course, she is a nice girl."

"Did you enjoy having your rug-munched?" continued Mama.

"Yes, it was my best experience," Blen told her.

"Did you enjoy rug-munching?"

"Yes I enjoy it also."

"And ... I wonder ... did you expect that when Belle first call to you?"

"No, I was nervous; I do not know what will happen."

"Remember what I told you earlier about satisfaction guaranteed," said Mama, "Accept all experiences, and you will discover new friends and new joys. Tell Amor what I tell you.

"Amor, soon you will have your first satisfaction guaranteed experience and you will need the correct attitude to make it work for you."

She left Amor and Blen huddled together, with Blen relating Mama's experience and advice.

Two more sets, and Blen and Amor headed home together. That night, just these two occupied their bed. Anabel and Marivic were two of the bar-fines resulting from Blen's dance.

The following day, the sun rose into a luminous blue sky. Shortly after six-am, Marivic had crept quietly into the bedroom, undressed, and lay down to sleep. By eleven, all the girls were lying awake and, still curled up, began to chat.

Blen, realising there was an additional body on the bed, raised her head to see it was Marivic. "Marivic, what time did you return?"

"When it got light, I gave my customer a morning boom-boom, and said I need to change my clothes and go to Hygiene."

"Do you not like him?" asked Amor.

"He get on my nerves, he is a fussy guy, he tells me, do this, do that, sit here, sit there, do not speak with your friends, do not drink too much. Bar-hopping was boring. Then, in the hotel he tell me, do not watch TV, do not take from the fridge, he does not order any food or any drink. He tell me to shower, but he do not shower with me, then he lie on me and give me five minutes boom-boom, but no advance warning, so I do not enjoy it. Then he roll over, go sleeping, and snore so I do not sleep," complained Marivic. "I cannot go with him again. When the cocks crowed I play with his dick to wake him up, then he roll over so I give him a blow-job and he just come when I start, so I keep him hard but he just lied there. I rub my own pussy and pretend he is Aljur Abrenica, so I am ready, then I ride him cowgirl style, and give him a nice show, but he just lied like a dead fish, looking at me. Then I finish him with my hand, and he enjoy it, but he just lied back. I tell him I must go to Hygiene, and he says OK. He give me a tip, 100p only, then has the nerves to say he will bar-fine me tonight. He is a Cheap Charlie as well as a creep."

"Well it is one more bar-fine," said Amor.

"If he come in tonight I will say I have my menstruation. I give him a blow-job and a good boom-boom and he give 100p tip. He is a boss not a boyfriend," said Marivic.

"Amor, maybe you will get your first satisfaction guaranteed tonight," said Blen, teasingly.

"What will be his requirement?" wondered Amor.

"He will require that he annoy you until you scream," said Marivic, and the girls laughed.

Before breakfast, they took the damp clothes from yesterday's big wash, which hung from every vantage point in the house, and moved them to the lines strung across the courtyard. These were now being vacated by the neighbours, who had risen at six-am to wash and hang their laundry. Under the hot, high sun, their clothes dried completely in two hours.

They walked, in a gaggle, up to the main road, and purchased vegetables and ingredients for their meal; the mid-afternoon was spent sharing cooking tips, and preparing a meal, which they ate together, before washing up, and relaxing once more in front of the TV.

Anabel returned in late afternoon. She enjoyed accompanying her customer, but was disappointed when he dismissed her with 300 pesos, and a promise that he would bar-fine her again before he went home.

"He want to be a butterfly on this vacation. So many guys like to bar-fine with me. We have fun. I give them a number one boom-boom, then they like to try another girl. They hope for better," she complained.

"You need a magnetic pussy, like Precious," said Amor.

"Don't tell me about Dreamboat," responded Anabel testily. "What has she got I do not have. Maybe she put some magic powder in their food. I do not know why she is attractive to foreigners. She look like her job is in the field, pulling weeds."

Blen thought to herself that this might be part of her success. Many of the girls looked like gaudy, cheap, disposable toys, and maybe that was the way the tourists used them. Precious dressed in plain, clean, well fitting clothes without any sparkling adornments and was restrained but attentive, in her behaviour. With her customers, she looked like a girlfriend rather than a bar-fine, and when seen walking together in the street, no one would think that she worked in the bar. Blen decided she would try that herself. She would be a slut in the bar, a whore in the bed, but a girlfriend in public.

The day was fresh and balmy, so the girls delayed as long as possible their departure for Talent Spot, then hurried up the road to rush in at the last moment. With fifteen minutes to spare, they entered the changing area, reported to Mama, briskly donned costumes, and preened.

Just before seven, Girlie rushed in. To a chorus of greetings, and barrage of questions, she made her presence known to Mama, pulled off her clothes, pulled on her costume and joined the end of the moving column of girls as they mounted the stage.

There were two customers, not many, but they were unaccompanied, so there was the potential for a bar-fine. Blen dutifully came to the front of the stage and in turn, caught their eyes and gave the blow-job sign. Both smiled agreeably enough, but continued to sip their beer and quietly contemplate the girls. Having no luck she fell back with Girlie and Amor.

Girlie was already telling her tale to Amor. The three swayed close together in a little group, heads turned inwards, so they could hear over the loud music.

Belle had been her best customer yet. They had bar-hopped until two-am, and got very drunk. Belle bought ladies drinks in every bar, and was very popular with the girls. Two, she had bar-fined on her last trip, and Girlie felt that they were a little jealous, and resented her. Their friends confided that they were tomboys also.

"What happen when you go in her hotel?" asked Amor, anxious to find out what hardcore tomboy action was, "What was her requirement?"

"She like me to fuck her with my hand, and then she fuck me like a boy, with a rubber talon," said Girlie.

"You do not mind it?"

"She is very strong. In the shower she just pick-me-up, turn me over and eat my pussy so I am already very horny, then she ask me to eat her, so I kneel down and she just stand over me and I can eat her pussy. Then she tell me to put in my hand, she fold my hand, but it just went right in, so my hand is too small. She give me the soap to hold, then it is tight, she like that, and she like me to fuck her with my arm, she like me to go in deep," started Girlie.

"What about the rubber talon?" pressed Amor.

"That is later. First, she lay me on the bed and eat my pussy again, then I eat her pussy. Then she put her fingers in my pussy, she knows a special way, and she rub me inside until I pee when I come. She try it with my fingers, but I do not know this trick."

"What about the rubber talon?"

"That is next. She have a strap-on cock. She put it on, like briefs, and strap it to her so she is like a man, but the cock is much bigger than a man and it is electric. It is moving. So she let me kneel on the bed, and fill my pussy with lube, then fuck me doggy style."

"Is it like a man?" asked Amor.

"No. It is bigger and it is harder and it wriggle, it prickle the inside of the pussy, and there is a piece at the bottom that vibrate on my clit, so I come very quick, and collapse on the bed.

"She pick-me-up, and just hold me under my legs and enter it into me and fuck me again. Then she lay me on the bed and she is kissing me and the cock is inside me wriggling, and the vibrator is on my clit, and I just keep coming. Then she turn it off and cuddle up with me, and she kiss with me, and we fall asleep. Then in the night she take it off."

"Do you enjoy it?" continued Amor in fascination.

"Yes, it make me keep coming."

"It was like that, when Mama gave me the vibrator for the photos," said Blen, "I just want to come."

"Then in the morning she is just hugging me and kissing me, and watching TV," continued Girlie, "and she order room service for breakfast. Then she like to sex with me again. She eat my pussy, then she like me to fuck her with both hands. She sat in the chair and I clasp my hands and enter into her, and she like me to go deep again and fuck her, and she is rubbing her clit and come again. Then I eat her pussy, she like it for a long time."

"And then?" prompted Blen.

"Then, no more boom-boom," said Amor. "She take me in SM Mall and buy me a swimsuit, then we go in Margarita and drink beer and play some pool, then we go back in the hotel and we are swimming, and she like to sunbathe, but I stay in my towel. Then we eat in the hotel. Then we go in the room. She is very sweet to me, she like kissing me, so she gives me 500 pesos."

"Will she bar-fine you tonight?" asked Blen.

"No, she will bar-fine a tomboy tonight." She dropped her voice so as not to be overheard. "But after my shift, I will go to her hotel, she like two girls, and she will give me 1000 peso."

"You will not become a tomboy will you?" asked Amor.

"No, not a tomboy ... just rich," answered Girlie.

There was a trickle of custom through the bar, but Blen's oral skills were not called upon. In late evening, she was sitting on the benches in the bar when a young man, about thirty, well knit and well dressed, came in. He took a seat and ordered a drink, then sat staring at it looking distracted. Blen liked the look of him; she thought he seemed boyfriend material. He did not look around, so she could not catch his eye. The girls conferred and agreed that he would be a nice boom-boom, but he seemed unapproachable.

Blen decided to take the initiative. She wandered over, and stood across the table from him. The table was breast high to her and she fixed him with her gaze, and waited. Sensing a presence, he lifted his head and looked at Blen. She gave him her best, dazzling smile, then stuck her tongue in her cheek and pumped her hand. He looked confused.

"Would you like a blow-job Siiiirrr, very special, nice with ice, satisfaction guaranteed," she trilled seductively.

The man looked hard at her. "How old are you?" he demanded sharply.

"18 years and 3 months, Siir," she trilled.

"You look 16. Where is your licence?"

Blen unclipped her licence from her boot, and handed it to him.

He studied it and glanced at her. "Yes, it's your photo anyway," he muttered, and continued to scrutinise the licence, "It's dated yesterday."

"Yes Siir, I am new, I am just come from the province."

The waitress now appeared. "Would you like to buy the girl a drink?"

The customer nodded without enthusiasm and Blen clambered into the seat next to him. Silence ensued, and the customer continued to stare at Blen's licence.

When her drink arrived, Blen took a sip. "Thank you Siir. My name is Blen."

He handed her licence back, and she clipped it back on her boot.

"When did you arrive, Siir?" she tried.

"Three days ago." He was curt.

"So I will see you many times before you go home, Siir. Maybe next time you like my blow-job?"

"I'm going home in the morning," he snapped.

"Is there a problem Siir?"

"Yes, there's a problem."

A tense period of silence ensued.

"May I give you a free massage, Siir? Maybe it will help your problem?"

He looked into her eyes, and she softened her expression, trying to look sympathetic. "OoooK," he agreed, only half reluctantly.

She straddled his lap and began to knead his shoulders. "Just relax and lie back, Siir."

He was tense.

"More relax ... More relax."

He unstiffened a little. Blen pushed his head back, and started to knead his temples with her sharp and precise fingers

.

She dropped her voice to a purr. "Is that nice, Siir?" she cooed.

"Very nice," he accepted.

She worked over his face. "You have a very handsome face, Siir. You have a nice long nose. You have kiss-me lips," Blen's voice was hypnotic and motherly, "Just think good thoughts. Think of your childhood, your happy days, sitting in you grandma's lap, playing in the sun."

Eventually, she pulled his face forward and rested it against her breast, and began to massage down the back of his head. She could feel his slow breathing; cold air being sucked from the top of her left breast through his nose, and then hot breath being expelled over the bottom of her breast, causing her camisole to billow. His body had ceased fidgeting, and she could feel the tension leaving his muscles.

"Did your girlfriend leave you, Siir?" she suggested. "Never mind, I am available. Many girls are available. Did she fall in love with another guy while you were away?"

"No. I never had a girlfriend here. This is my first time in Angeles, and I've been fucked in a way I never expected," he confided.

"Ohhhh ... How so?"

"Your bloody police fucked me," he said heatedly, tensing his body.

Blen hugged him back into quiescence. "Yes, Siir, the police are bad, but tell me what has happen?"

"I am staying in a nice hotel on A. Santos," he began, in a slow and deliberate voice - and unfolded his story in fits and starts, with Blen prompting, - "but the area is a dump. There are lots of seedy little bars there. I arrived Monday afternoon, and after I settled in the hotel, I thought I would look around. I walked up A. Santos Street, and the girls were calling me to come into their bars. Near the top, this guy starts to speak to me. He's a transvestite. I've never met a tranny, so I'm curious, I chat with him." He tensed and paused.

"Go on, Siir, I'm listening," soothed Blen.

"He asks if I'm looking for a girl ... and I tell him that's why I've come six thousand miles ... of course I'm looking for a girl. He tells me that I can get girls from the bar, cheap, but girls who are off shift and who breakfast at the eatery around the corner. All the girls go there to eat, he tells me, and I can pick one up for 300 pesos, same girl as you get in the bar but half price or better, and you don't need to buy ladies drinks. I wasn't really interested, I'm not cheap. But I was walking that way. We come up on this eatery. It's called Linda's."

"Yes, I know Linda's, Siir," said Blen.

"Anyway, he points inside at the girls eating, and singles out this real looker. She has a drop-dead figure, but she looks about sixteen. I tell him she can't be a bar girl, but he says he can check. If she has her licence, she works in the bar, and is over eighteen. Before I know it, he goes in and speaks to her, and they come out together. She has a lovely figure, very busty, and nice legs. She gives me a come-on smile, and says she can go with me for 300 pesos." He paused again.

"And?" prompted Blen.

He swallowed to suppress his emotions. "She tells me she works in Talent Spot, and can go short-time with me till six-pm and, if I enjoy her, I can bar-fine her tonight. The tranny asks if she has her licence. She pulls a licence out of the back pocket of her shorts, and gives it to him. He shows it to me, and it's just like yours. It has her photo and name, Gloria Mendes. It all looks correct. Her photo matches and everything. She looks young, but I assume she is eighteen. She's the kind of girl I'm here for, so I agree. I take out 300 pesos, but she says to give it after we have boom-boomed. I give a 100p note to the tranny, who is still hovering, and thank him. Can you believe that?" Her customer was bitter. "I walk back towards my hotel with her, and as we get near she asks if it is my hotel. I say yes, and she says she is not allowed in there, because two men were fighting over her. She says there's a cheap love hotel around the corner that we can use, 300p for six hours."

He paused again. Blen could feel tension return to his body, and his breaths grew deeper.

After she felt this surge of emotion subside, she asked, "And then what happen, Siir?"

"I sensed something wasn't right. I should have bugged out at that point, but by now, I'm really wanting to fuck her so badly, I'm thinking with my dick. Sure enough, two minutes away is a love hotel, we book in and she asks if we can order food and drink. No problem. She undresses and stands there stark naked. Her body is terrific. I've got wood in a big way. She says she'll take a shower, and goes into the cubicle. Five minutes later, there's a knock on the door.

"I think its room service, but when I answer the door, two policemen barge in. I protest, and the girl walks out of the shower, still stark naked, screams, then dodges back in. I'm stood there with a towel wrapped around my waist, and it's fucking well tenting because I have a raging hard on. And there's a naked girl in the shower. The police look at the tent in a snide way and say they've been keeping this hotel under observation because of reports that minors are being prostituted here.

"I tell them the girl is eighteen, and works in the bar, and she has her licence in her pocket. So, now she won't come out of the shower. They pick up her clothes and search through the pockets, and pull out an ID card. I'm feeling very relived, when he holds it up for me to see. Fuck! It's her school ID card with her photo on, and it gives her birthday as 17th May 1993. That makes her thirteen. I now know I've been fucked over, but I think she is being pimped by this tranny. I tell them what happened and ask them to search her clothes again for the fake licence. They search again, and say there is nothing there. I know I'm in deep shit. My heart is pounding and I'm shaking. Everything is a fucking disaster. I can't think."

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
55 Followers