Bar Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His body had now become very tense. Blen used big motions to relax his larger muscles and his tension reduced somewhat after a few seconds.

"Go on now," Blen instructed him.

"Well," he brought his breathing under control, "the girl now comes out of the shower in her towel, and sits on the bed and sobs. A police car turns up. I'm handcuffed and taken away to the police station. In the car, the police tell me that this is paedophilia and is very serious. I'm paralysed. At the police station, the handcuffs are taken off, and I'm put in an officer's room where I sit for an hour. I imagine it's the end of my fucking life. The officer eventually comes in with an affidavit and says the girl has given an affidavit, and has been released into the custody of her mother, since she's a minor. He tells me the mother is upset and wants to file a complaint of trafficking a minor, and the penalty is a mandatory twenty years and 1,000,000 peso fine. I'm nearly in tears. I appeal to him. I tell him my side of the story. He appears to think about it. He tells me he believes me, he is sympathetic. He says that the tranny is well known, but they do not have evidence against him. He believes I was tricked, but the evidence is all against me. He says I need to see a lawyer, but also offers to see if the mother would withdraw all complaints in return for compensation ... if I would consider that."

He pauses to control his emotions again. This time Blen just waits until he is ready to resume.

"This is like a lifeline, I seize it desperately. I ask how much. He tells me that if I think in terms of the 1,000,000 peso fine, a quarter would be reasonable. I do some mental arithmetic and work out that that is about 18,000 dollars. I only think about it for five seconds. I have more than enough to cover that in a cash account, and it's only two months wages to save the rest of my life. I'm fucking desperate to get out of this, so I agree.

"He goes away, and I sit another hour fucking praying that the mother will accept. He comes back and says the mother will. I start to cry, I'm so relieved. I even thank him. That's not the end. I'm then kept in custody for two days, just driven to the internet café to arrange the transfer and then to the bank to withdraw the transferred funds. Back at the station I give the money to the officer, and he tells me that is the last I will hear of the matter. He tears up the girl's affidavit and drops it in the waste bin. He opens the door and I'm free. I've never felt so relieved in my life as when I left that police station."

"That is bad, but now you can enjoy your vacation with some good girls, Siir." Blen, assured him.

"First thing I did was book the earliest flight home," he said sharply, "I've had enough of this fucking country, I just want out. I'll never come back again. I was going to stay in my hotel until my flight, but, lying on my bed thinking about it, I realised it was all set up. The cops were in on it from the start. I only came out tonight because I wanted to check out Talent Spot. I wanted to see if she did work here. To see if she was eighteen. And you know what, on my way here a car passes, and she is sitting on the back seat. She sees me and smiles, and gives a thumbs up sign. I think I bought that car. So ... is there a girl called Gloria Mendes working here?"

Blen had continued to massage his head and neck as he breathed his story warmly over her breasts. "I do not know the name, Siir, but I can ask Mama." She pushed his head back, and massaged his face until he looked at peace. "Just relax now, and enjoy your beer, and I will ask Mama."

She slipped off his lap, and disappeared to the rear. A few minutes later, she returned with Mama and Daddy.

"Good evening, Sir," said Mama, "Blen tells me you are looking for a girl, Gloria Mendes?"

"Yes. She said she works here."

"I never had a girl by that name. What did she look like?"

The customer described her.

"I do not recognise her. I do not think she tells the truth," Mama told him.

"No. Not a lot of truth. It's all been fake documents and fucking lies. I think her license was fake and her school ID was fake. I think even her mother was fake."

"You're not going to say you've been caught with an underage girl are you?" chipped in Daddy, who had been wondering what it was all about, but was now guessing what was coming.

Blen summarised the story to Daddy.

"Who was the officer? What station?" asked Daddy Don.

The customer gave him a name and station number.

"You were fucked over all the way. They've set it up with the belly boy. Those guys don't police this area. They just come down here to rip off tourists. They even set up a traffic checkpoint on Perimeter Road the other day, and were stopping all the foreign motorcyclists. If they weren't wearing a helmet, or had sandals on they were taking their licences and pretending they would prosecute ... until they were offered bribes. The local police had to go and tell them to piss off. You don't even have to wear a helmet on Perimeter; it's not a national highway."

"This wasn't just a couple of bucks," said the customer, "they said I would go to prison for twenty years, they screwed me for 18,000 dollars."

Daddy Don looked stunned, and remained silent for a second. "That's a big hit."

"Thank fuck I can afford it. I can't imagine what would have happened if I didn't have cash in the bank."

"It would just have taken longer. They would negotiate, and you would have to raise a bank loan, or borrow from friends," Daddy told him.

"And I could lose my job. Imagine what would happen if it was in the papers that I had been arrested as a paedophile," he said, "You're fucked. They have you over a barrel. Even if you get acquitted your life's fucked."

Daddy agreed. "That's why you should only take a girl from a bar, and pay Mama-san. Mama-san will take care of any problems. She has all the documents to prove the girl's age and can confirm she was on early release from the bar. The prosecutor won't even entertain a complaint of rape from a girl on early release from the bar."

"We have many beautiful girls here. No rip-off guaranteed," said Mama, motioning to the stage.

"I'm leaving tomorrow, I can't wait to go," the customer responded.

"Then take a girl just one night, enjoy yourself and you will come back again. Come in Talent Spot and choose a girl, and I guarantee no problem," cajoled Mama.

"I'm taking no chances; I just want the plane to take off so I feel safe." The customer was emphatic.

"You will be safe in the bar here, Blen will take you in the booth and give you a number one blow-job," tempted Mama.

"I would like just to sit here and enjoy her massage."

"I will massage your face and my friends can massage your hands, Siir," suggested Blen.

"Sounds good," said the customer, "by the way, call me Paolo."

"Well, enjoy," said Daddy, and he and Mama drifted away as Amor and Girlie arrived at Blen's bidding.

"This is Paolo. He like a massage."

For the next three hours, the girls sat with him, the ladies drinks arriving at regular intervals as they took turns in his lap, and they told him their stories and chatted and he lay back and let the pleasure roll over him. When he finally paid his tab, they all kissed him, and walked him to the door.

As they re-entered the changing area, Daddy called out to Blen. "Your customer is a fucking idiot. He's giving the cunts $18,000. That's raising the bar for everyone. If he'd got a lawyer it would be $5000 tops. Now the fucking chisellers will think everyone can pay $18,000. They'll be asking us to pay more. Someone ought to whack that fucking belly boy. He's fucking with us using our name. I'll fix his game. It's fuckers like him who scare off our business. If it gets out that guys are being fitted up for $18,000, who the fuck will come to Angeles."

"He is just my customer Daddy," pleaded Blen, taken aback by this tirade.

At closing time, after they left Talent Spot. Girlie peeled off to keep her tomboy assignation and Blen, Amor, Anabel and Marivic walked home together.