Bar None

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment after she ran from the room Gaby said, almost in an aside, "Oh, Jake, I meant to thank you for fucking me the other night." He froze and a sinful smile spread across her lips at her power over him. Turning to him she went on, "And especially for rimming the living hell out of me."

She shifted to face where he sat at the other end of the long couch, the spot Rachel had vacated separating them, and she lifted her skirt and her one leg to show him her wet, pantiless cunt.

He stared, absolutely dumbfounded, and she whispered, quietly, but with venom, "Be ready to do it again, you fucking pervert, because you are fucking mine."

She lowered her leg and repositioned her skirt and they sat there in silence for the remaining moments before Rachel finished her pee and returned to the room.

Nothing was said as the movie started and they settled in to watching the dubious but entertaining action flick. Jake was unable to focus on the plot as the image of Gaby's bare cunt burned in his mind's eye like a vision before him. Minutes passed like hours. After about half an hour Jake excused himself so he could clear his mind, but moments after he apologetically stood to head to the bathroom Gaby announced, "You know, I actually need to go too!"

She said it like it was all a big joke and Rachel smiled and grabbed the remote, saying, "I'll get us some more drinks while you two light-weights go relieve yourselves. Jake did not turn around but headed down the hall to their bedroom passed the guest bathroom so he could use the ensuite bathroom. Out of sight of the kitchen he heard Gaby following him but was dismayed when he realized she had also walked past the entrance to the guest bathroom and followed him into the bedroom.

He was standing in the private bathroom when she came in and he whispered to her in a frantic voice, "What the fuck are you doing? What if Rachel follows us down here?"

But Gaby did not reply. She grabbed him by the neck and kissed him violently, pushing her tongue into his mouth and then used her grip on his neck to push him down onto the toilet seat. Turning and lifting her skirt she then gripped him by the hair and, bending over in front of him she thrust his face between her cheeks.

"Lick it, motherfucker." She whispered hoarsely. Her cheeks were just as large and bulbous as he had remembered as his nose and mouth were enveloped by them. She was dirty. Not filthy, but he could taste the aftertaste of her nature as he responded to her urgent demand and stuck his tongue up her ass. He licked at it, stabbed at it with his tongue, and then, just as abruptly as she had started she pulled away. Straightening her skirt and taking a step to the door before turning.

"Jerk off before coming back in." she ordered quietly but firmly, "and cum in there." She pointed at his half-finished bottle of beer on the counter by the sink, "When you come back I expect you to find a way to switch it with my beer so I can taste your cum."

And she left.

Jesus Christ, thought Jake.

And so the evening turned. After a minute of furiously beating his cock Rachel called to him and he told them to start without him. As he started to get close he grabbed the bottle and then a thought of revenge flashed across his mind and, still stroking his cock, he stood and licked the bottle top to wet it. A moment later he was pushing the bottle's long thin neck up his own ass. Another minute and the taste of her on his lips combined with the feeling of the bottle up his ass drove him to shoot his load, pulling the bottle out at the last minute to aim his dick at the opening and whispering under his breath, "eat that, you fucking bitch."

He returned to the room, contrite for having taken so long, and placed his bottle in the middle of the table and asking which of the fresh bottles was his. Rachel was engrossed in the movie playing once more on the screen in front of them and waved him off, saying, "any of them." But Gaby leaned forward and surreptitiously took Jake's bottle, indicating one of the fresh ones, "pick one." She said with a smug wink.

He did not hold her stare, but took one of the cold bottles and resumed his seat, his blood pumping. Would she smell his ass on it? Would she freak out? And more to the point why had he risked agitating her? Mentally he shook his head, admonishing himself for taking the risk. Jesus it was that kind of behavior that had gotten him in this situation in the first place.

Glancing over at her he had to angle his head backward to see behind his girlfriend between them. She was gently licking at the bottle top. Tasting the bottle top she paused, then licked again, then subtly raised the bottle to her nose while casting a brief glance at her friend. As she did so she saw his eyes on her and locked on to them out of the side of her view. She seemed to appreciate whatever she was tasting and slipped the bottle into her mouth to subtly suck it. He tried not to stare too openly but then she stepped even further and he watched as she withdrew the bottle and drove her tongue into the bottles mouth, tongue fucking it.

Oh shit. Jake was in trouble. His cock was hard again, so hard it was uncomfortable, and he couldn't excuse himself again only a few minutes after he had returned from the bathroom.

Smiling at her victory Gaby turned back to the movie and feigned disinterest in Jake for the remaining, tortuous hour. It was a painful time, made all the more difficult by the trite treatment the movie's plot gave such things as character development and scientific feasibility, and Jake was left angry and frustrated by its end: thoroughly flustered.

At last it ended and Gaby stretched as Rachel left to go to bathroom. Standing, Gaby walked in front of the still seated Jake and lifted her skirt, looking down to the hall as the door to the guest bathroom clunked shut behind Rachel.

"Lick it." She said, offering him her cunt this time and hiking her right leg on the armrest by his side. He leant forward obediently and she once again grabbed his hair and pulled him into her. His face was pressed into her wet cunt, his nose grinding on her clitoris as his lips met hers, his tongue flicking into her sopping wetness. She was hot and very wet and she ground into him as he licked, his cock raging again and an orgasm trying to break free onto his face in the moments they had before Rachel returned.

Jake started to panic. It had been too long. Gaby was losing control, she was about to cum. Would he even hear if the bathroom door opened? Would she stop? Was it all about to come crashing down? He heard the click just as Gaby's flood came and had to manhandle her down onto the couch as she shuddered with orgasm, indeed almost beyond caring. But reality flooded in on her and she laughed as she pretended to have tripped.

"Shit, sorry, Jake." She said as she scrambled to recover her composure and stance. He laughed a little with her, aware that his face was smeared with her cum and that he was as hard as he had ever been. Rachel's instincts were on fire as she came back into the room. Had she had any possible inkling of what had just come to pass in the room she might have recognized the smell of female cum on the air, but who could imagine that in the brief minutes since leaving a room her friend would have been aggressively cunt-fucking her boyfriend's face? So the recognition of the smell was limited to a dull alarm from her unconscious trying to break through with the warning that she was being cuckolded.

But in a moment Jake had recovered enough to spill his own beer in an attempt to explain the confused state they had been found in, saying in an exasperated tone, "That's ok, Gaby, there wasn't too much left anyway. Rachel, honey, could you get me some towels? I've managed to spill my drink."

"No, no," said Gaby, taking up the lie, "It was my fault: I should have gone around instead of trying to step past you."

Rachel turned to the kitchen and Jake took the opportunity to wipe his face on his sleeve, Gaby's thick cunt juice wetting his sleeve from his elbow to his wrist.

- - -

That night, lying in bed with Rachel Jake tried to touch himself discreetly to relieve the pressure of his lust since his hurried cunt licking earlier that day. But Rachel was not as asleep as Jake thought and soon she sensed the rhythmic shake of her boyfriend wanking next to her. They had not made love in a week or two so she rolled over to him and snuggled up to him, her recognition of her 'duties' combining with her own need for satisfaction every couple weeks, and a duller, subtler sense that something had happened between Jake and Gaby that evening, though she had no real idea of what that something might have been.

Her hand wrapped around his shaft, replacing his own palm, and she began stroking his not inconsiderable cock while they kissed half-heartedly. Jake wasn't sure if he was happy or sad that she had interrupted his wanking. He did not want her now, he hadn't in a while, if he was honest with himself. But he wanted, no he needed a release. And he needed something more as well.

He thought of Gaby's ass, of his cum soaked beer bottle in her mouth, and then of her cunt fucking his face and his lust began to twist. Rachel's hand on his cock continued its steady rhythm, going through their standard foreplay. Soon she would go down on him, more to wet his cock than to pleasure him, and then she would either mount him or he would roll on to her. But not today. With a smooth motion Jake rolled her on her back and kissed her firmly but quickly on her mouth. No sooner was she recovering from her surprise at his sudden movement than he was kissing down her neck to her breasts.

They were smaller than Gaby's but he sucked on them like they were Gaby's thick nipples, drawing them into his mouth and plumping them with his ardor even as he repositioned himself on all fours next to his girlfriend. Rachel didn't know whether to be happy or shocked at the sudden attention but her mind was made up for her when he started to kiss down her belly toward her sex, taking time to tongue her belly-button as he went.

"Wow!" she said as he started to probe her pussy, but her pleasant surprise was replaced with a sense of being overpowered as she felt him reposition himself again, his face still on her pussy he lifted his nearest knee over her face and got into a 69 position on top of her. His hairy balls and the base of his thick shaft were suddenly only inches from her face and her mind swam with the dichotomy of the pleasure of his well-practiced tongue on her clitoris and the overwhelming sense of his masculinity pinning her down.

Her hands came up instinctively into his hips and she pushed out her tongue to lick his balls and the root of his cock where it met his heavy sack. The feeling of his balls on her face, forcing her to close her eyes, started to meld with the pulses of pleasure coming from her pussy, multiplying it, changing her discomfort into a greater and more vigorous pleasure.

Jake felt her mood change under him. He felt her licks change from cursory to lustful, from customary to engaged, and he felt a mix of shame at his actions and disdain for his cuckolded girlfriend. But under it all he felt the anger at being manipulated by Gaby, someone he would probably not have even dated ordinarily, and at the way she had owned him that evening. His frustration would be taken out on Rachel, and he felt his disdain for her grow as he realized that she would take it, not out of choice, possibly not even out of pleasure, but because he would be acting without regard for her, and she would sense that the power was now his, that he would leave if she did not do as he wanted, that this fuck was on his terms, not hers, as it usually was.

Still licking her he drew his right knee up so he was semi-squatting on her face and teabagged her, dipping his balls bodily into her mouth. She seemed about to resist but he did not hesitate and he owned her as Gaby had owned him earlier. As he felt her cute little button nose press against his anus he pressed his hips down further, licking her more frantically as her confusion and passion intertwined and boiled beneath him. As he pushed down he felt her nose enter his asshole and felt as he smothered her, his balls filling her mouth. Replacing his tongue now with two fingers he began frigging her hard, her lust at that point that the sudden increase in stimulation served to send her into a frenzy, writhing under him, lapping at his balls, wriggling her nose in his ass, gasping for breath around his hairy sack. She was cumming now, a long powerful orgasm crashing into her and with his right hand Jake began stroking his cock, imagining Gaby gagging under him even as he enjoyed the feeling of Rachel's subjugation. As she continued to cum, uncontrollably now, too much, pleading cries tried to escape her muffled mouth as Jake removed his balls from her mouth and placed his ass squarely over it instead.

Lost in near madness he felt her tongue stab at him and his own orgasm came in a wash. He stopped frigging her as he shot his load over her chest, staring at her neck as it disappeared under him, his balls resting on her chin.

As the last spurts landed on her he knew she was coming back to earth, felt her tense at the realization of what she had been doing during her orgasm. Without regard for her building dismay Jake slid back, dragging his balls over her face, and then angled his wet cock downward into her mouth. In her surprise she allowed it, even licking it cursorily as the last drops of his cum seeped out of him. He pushed the last drops out, and, as he had occasionally in the past, he felt the need to pee coming to him. Not a great deal. He knew how it would come if he pushed. Just a small squirt. As much the last drops of cum from the length of his shaft as actual urine. And before he knew what he was doing he was pushing, jetting the tiny dose of piss and cum into her mouth.

He couldn't believe he had done it. He saw her tense, saw her swallow involuntarily, and then saw her try to compute the taste in her mouth, try to assess if the unfathomable had really just happened. Had her boyfriend, after already taking their love-making down an entirely different avenue, just pissed in her mouth as she, unbelievably, licked the cum from his dick.

Before she could really react Jake levered himself off the bed and walked into the bathroom, switching on the light and standing over the toilet to relieve the rest of his pee in a mockery of his girlfriend's most recent humiliation.

She sat up, staring at him, but he didn't respond. He merely finished peeing, switched off the light once more, and then returned to bed, having the audacity to kiss her lightly before lying down and saying, "That was wonderful, honey. Good night."

He watched her, pretending that he did not realize she was still in a state of shock. But then so was he. I mean he had just pissed in her mouth. And not to mention had spent the evening licking her best friend while she was in the next room.

He watched her in the darkness. She sat there for a long time, clearly wrestling with her emotions. Had she started cumming when he put his bottom on her face or had he done it after she started? She cringed at the thought of it. At how she had licked his ass, tasting it as he wanked all over her. But she had cum so hard. He had used her. For fuck's sake she was sure he had pissed in her mouth afterward. Just a tiny bit, but piss nonetheless.

Her mind reeled at the thought of what had just happened. This man she thought she knew, this relationship she thought she understood, comfortable in its staleness.

All of that seemed to have changed. And under it all she worried that it was her fault. That she had become predictable. That she had become something she had always loathed: boring.

And she lay back, gently, closing her eyes, and fought back her emotions in an attempt to be the person she wanted to be. To have him lust after her again, to have him respect her. Above all she feared being dumped because she was boring. Boring. Never that. Surely never that. So she lay back, his cum drying on her breasts, an awareness of how the taste of his urine was still in her mouth and throat.

And so, marked and stunned, she went to sleep.

12