All Comments on 'Barb Becomes a Sex Toy Ch. 03'

by Brutus813

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So when does the husband find out his wife is now a slut

The husband can smell the sex if he comes home? Also she crossed the line and she needs to get caught. Payback is a bitch. This Carl is just using her for a cum dump .

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Later on !

Does the husband benefit from her new sexual awakening or does discover she is cheating, then what will happen to her ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even fantasy needs to have a modicum of reality.

The size of the testicles doesn't determine how much semen is produced, neither do they control the quantity or quality of erections. As well, women are emotionally predetermined to associate sex with relationship, as the saying goes: Men only needs place to have sex, women need a reason. So to that end, once the euphoria is gone, once the orgasm fades, where the fuck is the guilt?

If she has none, the. She has no feelings for her supposed husband and it begs the question: Why stay married? If she is having guilt free, great sex with another man, then why stay with a man that she barely tolerates? Get a divorce, take half his crap and live happily ever after somewhere else.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Consequences

How about some consequences for their actions, neither gives a crap about the marriage or the husband, and nothing should be for free. The story is pretty well written, but we need the tension of discovery, consequences, and ultimately the resolution of a destroyed marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very hot and erotic for the "out of control" types.....

But still suffering from spelling and grammar troubles.

Do you like your work?

You can do a fine job telling a story and have apparently reduced the constant declarative sentence issue somewhat, but still need more work on the editorial aspect. Take pride in what you do and determine to let it go only when you're satisfied that it's technically as right as the story.

Oh, than, then....do you know the difference?

And two, to and too....better, but still need to get it clear in your mind where each makes a point clearer or muddles the whole thing....

I don't care much for the storyline, but this is LW, after all, and it is very, very hot!

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 4 years ago

Oh another great follow up this is staying so good

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Oldtwat liked it, not many other readers liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous