Barb Makes a New Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Jake dropped his boxers and wrapped Sue's hand around his stiff rod as he kissed her around the face and neck and fondled her tits. When Jake and Sue looked over Eduardo had removed his boxers as well and Rosa was slowly jacking her hand up and down his stiff cock as he sucked her stiff dark nipples.

When the next song started, Eduardo asked Jake if he wanted to switch dance partners. Jake looked at Sue who gave him a nod before he stepped over to take the voluptuous olive skinned Rosa into his arms. When he looked back, Eduardo was holding Sue's head on his shoulder as one hand caressed her tit and the other was sliding into the loose side of her panties onto her smooth white ass.

Jake "danced" Rosa over beside the other couple and stopped dancing just long enough to turn around and pull Sue's tap panties down her legs and off. Turning Rosa around as he resumed dancing, Jake watched as Eduardo stepped up behind Rosa pulling her lace boy pants down over her chubby hips and thighs and then off.

Now, both men were openly fondling and caressing the other's nude wife. Rosa was rubbing the head of Jake's stiff cock back and forth across her bushy dark pussy hair and up and down the lips of her slit. Eduardo was thrusting two fingers into Sue's wet slit while he sucked one tit and twisted the nipple on the other. Jake had both of Rosa's heavy full tits in his hands lifting them to his lips so he could alternate sucking and gently biting them. Sue's hand was jacking Eduardo's stiff cock while rubbing it up and down the soft smooth skin of her hip.

Sue looked at Jake and Rosa noticing the head of his stiff cock glistening with the juices from Rosa's wet slit. She pushed Eduardo back and pulled Jake away from Rosa telling him to hurry as she needed him "right now!" Sue pushed Jake down onto the sofa quickly straddling his hips and impaling herself onto his stiff cock which pointed straight up. Sue bounced up and slammed herself back down on her husband pulling his face into her excited tits.

Eduardo put Rosa on the couch beside Jake and moved in between her open thighs to shove his stiff cock into her sopping hairy cunt. As he fucked his wife, he took her hand and moved it over to the top of Sue's wet pussy. Then he took Sue's nearest hand and put it on top of Rosa's pussy just above his pistoning cock. With both couples pleasuring themselves as both women fingered each other's clits and both couples watching the other fuck, all four reached orgasm about the same time.

About this time in Sue's storytelling to Barb, Barb held Sue's clit captive between her teeth and rubbed the flat of her tongue over the stiff nub as she repeatedly jammed three fingers into Sue's wet pussy. This along with her vivid memories brought Sue to a shaking moaning orgasm. As she came down from her orgasm, Sue pushed Barb's face lower telling her to work her tongue on her ass. As Barb began her new task, Sue continued her story.

Not waiting to recuperate, Sue jumped up pulling Jake up too telling him they needed to get back to their own room. They thanked Rosa and Eduardo for inviting them as Sue pulled on her sundress and Jake put on his shirt and pants. They grabbed their underwear and picked up their shoes at the door as they hurried out into the corridor.

Back in their room, they pulled off their clothes and caught each other in an embrace on the bed. Jake asked Sue if she was ok. She said she was but she just didn't want to have sex with them. They were strangers and it was just too intimate for that. Since they had only ever had each other, being virgins when they met each other, she wasn't so much against sharing with another couple; but she wanted it to be someone who cared about them and they felt close to. It had been very exciting to be touched by Eduardo and watching Jake pleasuring and being pleasured by Rosa; but it just wasn't enough to go that far with them.

Sue asked Jake if he was disappointed to not get to fuck the voluptuous olive skinned beauty. He said he wasn't and he agreed with her about it being exciting to be with others. Sue asked him what the most exciting part was. He said it was watching her enjoy pleasure from Eduardo's hands and lips.

Over the rest of the days of their vacation, they continued to talk about what they liked about what happened and what the experience had lacked. Sue would strip nude on the beach whenever Jake would ask her to. Their love making day and night was intense as they explored their shared fantasy adventure.

At this point in Sue's story she stopped to pull Barb's tongue out of her ass moving Barb up onto the couch next to her. Sue excitedly told Barb, "Here is the best part." As she caressed Barb's big tits, she began to relate the rest.

The last evening of their vacation, as they lay nude holding each other on their bed, Sue told Jake, "You know who has big tits and a dark bushy pussy; Barb does. And I'll bet you would just love to watch Glenn shove his stiff cock in my mouth as I give myself to him wouldn't you?" Jake was so stunned and excited at the same time, he could hardly speak, finally croaking out an Ohhhhh Yessssss.

Sue told Barb, "We talked about it time and again after we got home from vacation and the more we talked about it the more it excited us. For the last five years, every time we spend an evening or an afternoon barbeque with you guys, we can't wait to get home where we pull each other's clothes off. Jake tells me how sexy your big tits were and how he wants to suck and play with them and put his hard cock between them. I tell him how I can't wait to have Glenn take me and use me and put his cock in all of my holes while he watches." She told Barb how they have given each other permission to openly and freely share themselves with Barb and me.

At this point Sue was pulling and twisting Barb's nipples and fingering her big fat stiff clit. Sue asked Barb if she could give Jake her tits, the tits he has longed for and dreamed about. When Barb said yes, Sue began jacking her clit like a small cock. Then she asked Barb if she could give herself to me to use so Jake could watch. When Barb said yes, she covered Barb's mouth with hers shoving her tongue deep into her mouth. Sue working her tits, clit and mouth triggered Barb's orgasm.

Sue moved down between Barb's thighs sucking her clit and using her other hand to pull and twist it continuing to keep Barb floating from one orgasm to the next. Sue started talking to Barb telling her they were coming over to our house the next weekend and both of us couples were going to have a party together. She reminded Barb of her promise to let Sue give Jake her tits and her pussy. Barb had started to change her mind to say no but Sue wouldn't stop working her cunt and let her come down from her orgasms until she finally agreed and promised again.

Sue laid Barb out on the sofa and lay down next to her holding her in her arms. Their breasts were crushed together between them and Sue softly hummed to her and caressed her face. When Barb had regained her composure, Sue got dressed making Barb remain nude as they sat together in the family room finishing their wine. They made the plans for the weekend get together. Then Sue left to drive home before I came home from my meeting.

As Barb finished telling me her story, I asked her if she had told Sue how it had ended with Barry, Jean, and Tom Anderson. She said no, she had not. I asked her what "plans" she had made with Sue. She told me they were both going to wear only halter tops with shorts. The party was going to start when they take off their tops for us guys and she was supposed to do whatever Sue told her to do.

I had Barb lean over the table on the deck so I could insert my hard cock into her pussy from behind. As I thrust myself up between her hairy lips, I began to ask Barb a series of questions. When Lucy and Paula caught you in that bathroom, did either of them really force you to do anything? No, not really. In their room the next day, when they video taped you saying how much you loved and missed being fucked like that, it was the truth wasn't it? Yes, it was. But it embarrassed me to admit it out loud. Did Barry or Jean force you to do any of the things that happened on the cruise? Force? No. Have I forced you to do anything sexually since our cruise? No. Did Sue force you to any of that last night? No.

Throughout all the questions and answers, I kept slamming my stiff cock into her wet soppy cunt. My thrusts were so hard, we were scooting the table across the deck. I asked Barb if she had ever done anything sexual with someone she didn't want to do. After just a moment of thought, she said no, not really. I asked her if she really wanted to do this with Jake and Sue the next weekend. She said, "Oh Yessssss!" as she started to come.

After her orgasm, I pulled out of her pussy and shoved my stiff prick slightly higher into her ass. I shoved it in hard just like she loves. I rammed it as hard as I could again and again as I told her how I was going to let them have her to use. I grabbed her erect tits to pull her back onto my driving cock as I told her I was going to let them use her to fulfill their sex fantasy. When I asked her if she would like that, she started coming. Her anal orgasm gripping and milking the crown of my cock, made me start shooting thick ropes of come up into her bowel. Out of breath, I lay across her back on top of the table for a minute.

That afternoon, I called Barb to tell her I would be late getting home because I had a couple of errands to run. I then called Jake to arrange meeting with him and Sue at their house just after work. As it was some distance to drive, they were both home by the time arrived. Soon we were sitting in their living room drinking cold lemonade.

I asked Jake if he knew about and was ok with what had happened between our wives. He said he was aware as Sue had told him all about it. He also said he was both excited and nervous as they really had not had a plan to broach the subject with us. Sue had just acted on a whim and it all took off. They both wanted to know if I was ok or was I having a problem and that was why I was there. Had I been offended by their sexual fantasy involving us?

I was ok with what Barb and Sue had shared as Barb never did anything she didn't want to do and she had told me all about it. As far as their fantasy about us, I was actually flattered after hearing Sue's story about the Spanish couple. I was really there to find out if they really wanted to go through with this as having a fantasy and acting them out are very different things.

Jake said he and Sue had talked about that exact thing. They were both excited and hoping to follow through with their fantasies if we were both not just willing but eager to do it too. I told them after Barb's orgasms that morning as and after we discussed it, I was sure she was eager. I was too, but we needed to discuss a few things.

I told them Barb had a need and deep desire to be taken and used. I needed to be sure she would not be hurt or humiliated or her career jeopardized while at the same time she needed to be able to let go and have someone else push her boundaries. I knew Jake had desires to use Barb especially her big tits and Sue wanted to give that to him. I also understood Sue wanted to give herself to me for me to use her as Jake watched.

There was just one problem there. Barb and I had an agreement I was the only man to fuck her ass with his cock. She had been finger fucked and fucked by women with a strap on in her ass but somehow to her and thus to me that was different. If Sue wanted me to fuck her ass, I would but Jake couldn't, just wouldn't be allowed to fuck Barb's ass with his cock. If they wanted that to be off limits both ways, I would understand. Other than that, I intended to stay back and just watch them use Barb in every way they could knowing they both loved her too and didn't want anything bad to happen to her either. I trusted them enough to tell them her secret desire and for them not to hurt her because of it.

Sue surprised me, saying it was ok for Jake to not fuck Barb's ass as it was her big tits and bushy pussy with its big fat clit he was fixated on. And, it wasn't just Barb they were wanting. They wanted me too. I was shocked as I listened. I had not really understood that.

Sue said Jake wanted her to get my cock stiff and then he wanted to hold it as he brought it into her virgin to anyone but him pussy for the first time. He was looking forward to watching her be pleasured by me but after I came inside her mouth or pussy, he wanted to share that with her with his lips, tongue, and fingers. Jake wanted to fuck her mouth while I fucked her pussy and then trade ends. He wanted to try double penetration with her in the middle.

I told them Barb had enjoyed being dp'ed. I had been the one in her ass, of course. She had been dp'ed with strap ons before; but she said it was so much better with two real cocks. I asked Jake if he was really going to be ok watching me kiss and touch and fuck Sue. He told Sue to walk over and stand in front of me.

She stood there in the clothes she had worn to work. I reached out and unbuttoned her blouse. I pushed it off her shoulders and turned her to face Jake as I slipped it off her arms. I pushed the straps of her bra off her shoulders and pulled the straps down until only the nipples of her creamy breasts were still covered. As I kissed her neck just behind her ears my hands came up in front of her to caress her bra cup covered breasts.

I asked Jake if he was still ok or did he want me to stop. He pulled off his shirt and opened his slacks as he told me to continue. I unfastened the catch of her bra and it dropped to the floor in front of her as my hands returned to her soft naked breasts. I turned her to face me so I could kiss her face and lips while my fingers caressed and played with her breasts.

I turned Sue back to face her husband and held her breasts up by cupping them from below. I asked Jake to come over and kiss his wife. As he stepped up, he kissed her nipples I offered to him then coming up to kiss her lips. As he kissed her, he unfastened her slacks and pushed them and her panties down over her hips. When he broke the kiss, he pushed them down her legs so she could step out of them and her shoes. There she was naked between us.

She pulled off my shirt and quickly lowered my pants and underwear. When I looked over, Jake was sitting back in his chair; nude too. He appeared to be still ok. Sue kneeled down and took my semi-rigid cock into her mouth. She stopped to ask Jake if he was watching and did he like it as much as he thought he would. With his cock in his hand, he said, "Oh yessssss! Don't stop now."

By then, I was fully erect. Sue turned to Jake saying, "It's time honey, for you to come do it." She laid back onto the carpet and spread her legs wide open. I could see her pussy all covered in blonde hair which was so light her excited pussy lips were clearly visible beginning to open like a flower. I could see how puffy her outer lips were with the glint of her moisture already seeping out. As I got down between her open thighs, Jake came over and grasped my stiff cock. He gently pulled me forward rubbing the purple engorged head of my cock up and down her wet lips. He told her he was going to do it and she was going be shared with another man for the first time.

Jake told me he knew I loved Sue just like I knew he and Sue loved Barb and me too. He was glad to give this special gift to me instead of some stranger. He pulled my cock forward to watch the head disappear into her slick channel. As I pushed in, he removed his hand. I continued to push all the way in balls deep and just stopped still for a moment. I looked into her eyes which were so soft and full of love as well as lust and excitement. I withdrew and began to stroke again and again into her sopping hole. Sue was so excited, she moaned through a small orgasm as I fucked her and Jake caressed her tits and kissed her face.

After her orgasm, I pulled out and asked Jake to fuck his wife. As he moved into her, I moved up to put my wet cock once again into Sue's mouth. She sucked me as she jacked the shaft of my cock with her hand. Watching Jake fuck her along with her mouth, tongue, and hand working my cock brought my orgasm bursting into her mouth. Watching that and seeing me come in his wife's mouth made Jake come too. As I pumped in her mouth, he pumped time after time into her pussy. She continued to suck me until she got all I had to offer. Then she moved Jake up to lay on top of her naked body as she pulled him into a deep kiss.

As they lay there together kissing each other sharing quiet loving words together, I got my shirt, pants, and shoes back on but I did not fasten my pants. I asked Sue if I could get back into her pussy, all full of her and Jake's come, to take a surprise present home to Barb. She said go ahead and when you give it to her, tell her we are all looking forward to Saturday. After bathing my cock as much as possible in their mixed juices she offered me, I pulled out and closed my pants for the quick drive home.

When I got home, Barb was waiting for me in her house coat. She told me she had prepared her ass for me even though I had not asked just in case I wanted her again after having already had her that morning. I held her in my arms kissing her face as I unbuttoned her housecoat. After it hit the floor, I quickly stepped out of my pants exposing my cock as I had not put my underwear back on earlier. My cock was stiff again as I had anticipated this all the way driving home.

I pushed my cock into her mouth and held it there by pulling the back of her head to me. I asked her if she could find the present I had brought her. She pulled off my cock and asked me what was on my cock. I told her it was Sue and Jake's come after he had fucked her pussy. And, Sue wanted her to know how much they were looking forward to Saturday. Barb just smiled at me with laughter in her sparkling eyes as she engulfed my stiff cock back inside her mouth. She sucked and licked my cock up and down until she was sure it was entirely clean.

Then she laid back and pulled me into her wet hairy pussy. We were both so excited, we quickly came to moaning and groaning orgasms at about the same time. Barb asked me if I had fucked Sue too. I told her yes. She asked me if I had come in Sue's pussy too. I told her no but I had in her mouth. She asked me if I had fucked Sue's ass. I told her no, but they both wanted me to eventually.

I told her everything was set for Saturday. Barb shivered as she told me she wanted to get me hard one more time so I could fuck her ass one more time. She really needed it. Barb took my wilting cock into her mouth again. She was bent on getting what she wanted and not ready to take no for an answer. I had already come twice that evening and at my age, a third time so soon was somewhat of a long shot.

Barb kept sucking and licking as she caressed her tits and pussy so I could watch her. She stopped sucking just long enough to make comments about Jake and I getting the two wives naked Saturday and all of the things we would get to do with them and watch them do together. As she sucked and talked, she slid one finger up into my ass. Wouldn't you know she did get me fully stiff enough for her to turn on her hands and knees offering her well lubricated ass to me. This lady came prepared.

I quickly shoved my stiff cock deep into her ass before I could begin to loose it and that is the way she likes it anyway. I began to tell her how much I bet she was looking forward to Jake and Sue undressing her and fucking her and making her suck and lick them. She shivered as I told her how much Jake wanted to caress, suck, fondle, and fuck her big tits; how he wanted to come all over her tits so Sue could eat and lick his come off her tits. The idea of this made Barb begin to writhe through her second anal orgasm of the day. Again her spasming bowel milked the head of my cock and crown of my stiff shaft. I did have another orgasm, the third of the evening. It was so electrifying, it was almost painful as I was very over stimulated even though I had very little come left to give.