Barb Makes a New Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue lay down on the floor telling Jake it was time for some more of his anniversary present. He quickly moved his head in between her wide spread thighs to lick and eat her sopping pussy. Sue told Barb to squat over her mouth so she could eat her after dinner desert. Kneeling over on one knee, Barb used both hands to spread her hairy cunt lips wide open as she lowered her dripping pussy onto her best friend's mouth. Sue stopped licking her pussy only long enough to tell Barb to suck me and get me hard again for her.

Jake's licking and sucking on Sue's pussy soon brought her to another orgasm. Barb was groaning and shaking again on Sue's mouth. Eating my come out his wife's cunt had re-energized Jake's cock to full stiffness again. Sue told him to lie on his back as she moved over him taking his erect cock inside her wet pussy. She looked him in the eye telling him how much she loved him. Then she told me to get behind her and put my stiff cock into her ass.

I worked some lubricant into her ass and on my cock which made it easy to put the head of my cock into her waiting rear hole. I slowly worked more of my cock deeper with each thrust until I was fully buried inside her tight rear channel. As the three of us gained a rhythm, Sue and Jake told each other "Happy Anniversary". As I made long full strokes into her ass, Jake asked her if she liked having two cocks as the same time. She hissed out a long, "Yessssss, Oh God, fuck me baby."

I was slower to come but finally did as Sue's orgasm squeezed down on my cock milking it. Sue and Jake came in each other's arms as they kissed and exchanged loving words. Barb pushed me back onto the sofa moving in between my legs to take my wilting cock into her mouth sucking and licking it clean.

********************

Author's note to the reader: These stories are being written as if narrated by Glenn to another person. Who do you suppose he is talking to; his divorce lawyer, his pastor, his best friend, his new wife, his criminal lawyer, some bar tender, his dog, the guy in the next cell?