Barb Makes a New Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her how that compared to being with her cousin Lucy and Aunt Paula. She said it was better than being with them because even though they were controlling what happened, she didn't feel forced the way she did with Paula and especially Lucy. She also had not liked they way Lucy and Paula had been constantly taking pictures and videos of her and treating her in a menacing way about them. I asked her if she really thought Lucy or Paula would ever do anything with those pictures to hurt her or hurt her in any other way. Barb said she doubted they would ever really hurt her but she didn't like the way they kept threatening as if they had to do that to control her.

I told Barb I had believed for a long time she never did anything sexual or let anyone else do anything sexual to her, she didn't really want. She had a submissive side up to a point but, and that is a big but, no one ever forced her to do anything, not Barry, not Jean, not Lucy, not Paula, not Tom, not Jake, not Sue, not even me. Barb sat there nude in the sun sipping her coffee for a couple of minutes lost in thought before she responded with, "You know, you're right. I enjoy being taken and used and used hard; but in the end, I could stop it anytime I wanted to. I could have stopped them yesterday if I had wanted to, but I didn't want to. I wanted what they were doing to me and making, no not making, but telling and directing me to do."

I asked Barb if she wanted to do more things like that with Jake and Sue or was that a one off. She said as far as she was concerned, she wanted to do those kinds of things again. She was quick to add she thought is would not be a good idea for something like that to happen every time we see them but on an occasional basis it would be good for her. She also said it depended heavily on how I felt about it as she wasn't going to be involved in anything like that I wasn't also involved in and glad to be involved in.

I told her I found Sue to be a lovely sensual woman which I enjoyed touching, kissing, and fucking because of the way she freely gave herself and enjoyed being taken. I enjoyed being with her with the full knowledge and approval of Jake and her. But I especially enjoyed being able to stand back and enjoy watching my wife be pleasured and thrill in being used and taken. I loved Sue and Jake as friends and I didn't want anything to interfere with that long standing friendship.

I told her I loved her as my wife, that one person most dear to my life, the one I couldn't loose for any other thing in the world especially some sexual adventure with any other woman. She is the only woman I need to be happy and I would be content to have only her for the rest of my life. I would be glad to be involved with them because of what it does for her and therefore for us; but only if it doesn't ever interfere in any way with us doing well together for the rest of our lives.

With tears in her eyes, Barb came over to me taking me into her arms and kissing me deeply as she pressed her naked body tightly into mine. She told me she loved me too and she thought we could work this out to where everyone was happy with the outcome. I broke the seriousness of the moment with a comment about how Jake had sure been happy with her luscious tits. He had been like a starving baby in a feeding frenzy. I saw the way her nipples stiffened up and stuck out as she remembered it.

For the next few weeks, we were back into our routine and Barb was happy. This made me happy and I was very pleased by the way she kept me happy day and night with not only her body but herself and her spirit. How could I be so lucky to have such a devoted wife?

It was about a month after our barbeque when we got together with Jake and Sue again. We went out to dinner and a show afterward. The girls dressed very smartly neither choosing to wear a bra under their light dresses. We talked, laughed, and shared a great dinner and a wonderful evening together. They had left their car at our place and we had carpooled into the city together in our car.

Once back at our place, we were exiting the car with them getting ready to go to their car and on home. Jake took Barb into his arms and kissed her. I mean really kissed her deeply with a slow lingering kiss. Sue came over to me and, after giving them a glance, took me into her arms bending her face up to mine inviting me to kiss her too. I did kiss her. As I kissed her, I opened one eye to see what Jake was up to. He had only kissed her and they were waiting for us to finish; so I did. Sue went to Barb and kissed her much like Jake had. I was not disappointed in the slightest when Jake did not kiss me too. They said good night and departed.

As they drove away, I held my arm around Barb's waist and asked her if she was disappointed neither of them had touched, caressed, or done anything else with her. She said no, not really. It had been a lovely evening and she was ready to get me inside to our bedroom. We undressed each other and made slow passionate love eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

About a month and a half later, it was Sue and Jake's anniversary. They invited us out to dinner with them to be a part of their celebration. I thought their choice of words was interesting and understood better after Sue called me work. She told me they were interested in having both of us really be big part of their evening together. She asked if I thought that might be a good idea and did I think Barb would be up for it. When I told her I thought it was a great idea, Sue told me she wanted it to be a surprise for Barb so not to tell her.

Sue asked me to get Barb to wear her somewhat transparent black evening dress with the modesty panel in the skirt part. Then she asked me if I would be upset if that dress got modified. I told her I would be ok with that up to a point as we would be going out in public. Sue told me it would work out fine if I had Barb's black shawl stashed in the trunk of our car. They would come over to our house as it was on the way into the city and we would carpool again. I should plan on driving as they had other plans for Barb in the back seat. She also asked me to have our remote controlled vibrating butt plug available in the car for the drive. By the time I hung up the phone, my cock was stiff. The problem was I was still at work.

By the time that Saturday evening rolled around, I was constantly hard just imagining what was about to take place. I did get Barb to wear the dress which she usually wears with a matching black lace bra and panty set. The bra is heavy enough to keep her breasts and thick nipples out of view even though the bra itself shows through the semi transparent material of the top. Barb had a couple of drinks and I had a soda as I would be driving.

When Sue and Jake arrived and came into our house, Sue came over to Barb saying, "Hey there Baby Girl." I knew it had started. I think Barb did too. Taking Barb into her arms, Sue said what a great dress but it needs a little extra don't you think Jake. Jake chimed in with an, "Oh yes, I can see it does indeed." Sue quickly unzipped Barb's dress pushing the straps off Barb's shoulders and down her arms pulling the dress clear to the floor. Jake took Barb's hand pulling her forward into his arms and out of the dress.

Jake pulled Barb's lips to his as his tongue slid into her mouth and his hands pulled the straps to her bra off her shoulders and her arms. By pulling her straps all the way down, he pulled the cups of her bra below her full tits so his hands could cup each of her warm soft globes. He continued to kiss her as his hands fondled and caressed her tits pulling and twisting her nipples as she moaned into his mouth around his invading tongue.

Sue had taken the dress into the other room where she had used scissors to cut the bottom three inches off the modesty panel of the skirt. Then, she had cut the modesty panel vertically into three inch wide strips. When Sue came back into the living room, she told Jake to put her bra back on and have Barb step back into her dress. He led her by the hand to where Sue was holding it for her. Sue brought it up around Barb's body putting the straps back around her arms and up onto her shoulders.

Barb took a minute to realize how the modesty panel had been shortened and sliced. It was still there under the outer skirt and covered her private parts as long as she stood still. But she realized when she walked, the strips would move around just enough to give anyone looking glimpses of her panty covered ass and pussy. Barb said she couldn't possibly go out in public like this as other people would see her panties. She was grateful they hadn't taken her bra off as that would expose her bare breasts inside the semi-transparent top.

Jake took her by one arm and Sue the other marching her out to our car. As they walked her out, Barb continued with her half hearted protests as if I might intervene; fat chance. At the car, Sue pushed Bar into the back seat and followed her in closing the door. Jake also got into the back seat on the other side. There she sat between them as I was pulling out of our driveway. I had adjusted the rearview mirror so I could watch what was going to happen.

Sue told "Baby Girl" how glad she was she and I were going to be part of their anniversary celebration. She went on about how great dinner was going to be and the party afterward. They had it all planned. Then Sue took Barb in her arms and began to kiss her stroking her face and neck with her hands. When she finished, Jake turned her face to his as he began to kiss her too.

Sue's hands which had been stroking Barb's neck drifted down onto her breasts caressing and lifting them inside her dress and bra. Jake pulled Barb closer to him to hold her in his arms as he kissed her. Sue used that to unzip Barb's dress and unhook her bra. Sue reached around Barb to pull the front of her dress off and remove her bra tossing it up to the front seat beside me.

When Sue pushed Barb back against the back seat holding her there in a lingering wet kiss, Jake's mouth dropped to her breasts and in particular her nipples. Barb was moaning in between them. They worked together to pull her skirt up around her waist where Sue held it while Jake pulled Barb's panties over her wide hips and down her chubby thighs. When they were off, he handed them up to me with her bra. After passing the butt plug back to Jake, I smelled the panties realizing how soaking wet she already was.

Sue and Jake worked together continuing to kiss, suck, caress, fondle, and finger Barb's tits and pussy as I drove along. Sue shoved the butt plug up Barb's ass making sure it was securely in place. They kept her excited out of her mind without ever quite letting her reach an orgasm. At one point, I looked back to see Sue had lowered the front of her dress to have Barb suck and kiss her breasts. I also noticed Jake's stiff cock sticking up out of his slacks. It was all wet; probably with Barb's saliva from her sucking on it.

When we arrived at the restaurant, Jake and Sue straightened their own clothes and pulled Barb's dress back up and down. They got out of the car pulling Barb along with them. Barb turned to me in shock. Not only was the modesty panel slit into risqué strips but her panties were gone so now others would be able to see not her panties but her dark bush and plump ass. And, her breasts were fully visible inside the flimsy material of her dress. She couldn't possibly go into that public restaurant like that. As I listened to her complaint, I opened the trunk and showed her the black shawl I had stashed there earlier that afternoon. Wrapping it around her shoulders so it hung down in front of her on both sides, I suggested we move on inside.

As we entered the restaurant, Barb was careful to take small steps as she walked so the hanging strips wouldn't dance too wildly on our journey through the dinning room. Sue had reserved the big booth at the back of the dinning room. She pushed Barb in on the side where their backs would be to the dinning room leaving Jake and I to sit on the other side facing them across the table. Actually, Jake was able to scoot around the back side of the booth to sit on the other side of Barb.

Having made it to the table and sitting down finally, Barb let out her breath having held it the whole trip through the dinning room. The waiter came over bringing menus, water, and such. He was a thirtyish pleasant looking fellow. Barb's respite was short lived as Sue turned to her as soon as the waiter left the table.

Sue took the shawl off Barb's shoulders handing it to me to keep for her. Sue then told Barb to put her left hand into Jake's lap. When she did, she let out a little gasp. Jake had already opened his slacks and pulled his cock out. Sue told her to take hold of Jake's cock and not to let go of it all through dinner. If she did, she would have to lean over and suck it into her mouth before she could take hold of it again. Barb looked at Sue with an incredulous stare. Surely, she couldn't actually believe she would really do this there in public. Even as she stared at Sue, I could see her hand moving and the look of pleasure on Jake's face as I was sure she was working his stiffening cock.

Sue then reached over to cup Barb's right breast through the thin material of the top of her dress. I could easily see the nipple getting stiff and pronounced as Sue caressed the fleshy globe. Barb just sat there between them staring me in the eyes. I could see the frightened look on her face giving way to a relaxed smile as she let go and gave herself to this. Just as she began to relax, I bumped the turbo button on the remote to the butt plug causing Barb to jump with another gasp.

When the waiter came back to take our orders, Barb held her menu up to her chest with one hand so her breasts were covered from view. Then when everyone had ordered and the waiter took all the menus, she had to hand hers to him. We could all see the look on his face as he realized he could see her wonderful breasts. It was a look of pleased surprise. He said he would be back soon with our fresh drinks.

I could see the glint in Barb's eyes as she was beginning to enjoy the new game. Sue pulled Barb's dress up enough to pull the strips of the panel to both sides over Barb's thighs. She asked Jake if he had a good view of Barb's bushy pussy. He said he did. She put the thin dress back down leaving Barb's pussy in view. She told Barb she should probably put her napkin over her lap when the waiter returned or he would be even more pleased.

When the waiter returned with our new drinks, Barb did put her napkin over her lap using both hands as she normally would to do it. After the waiter left the table again, Sue told her to lean over and suck Jake's cock as she had let go of it. Barb gasped looking at me then turning to look around surveying the dinning room. She looked back at Sue who told her to do it and hurry up about it. Barb leaned over moving her face below the table. I couldn't see it but I watched Jake's face and I could tell when she took his cock into her mouth. She stayed there a little while until Sue told her enough.

When the waiter brought our meals and asked if we had everything we needed, Barb kept him there a little longer by asking about a couple of wines on their wine list. He ended up bringing us a bottle of one he recommended pouring each of us glass before leaving again. We all toasted Jake and Sue's anniversary and then another toast to our Baby Girl.

Jake told Barb he wanted her to put his dinner roll in between her pussy lips so he could taste her while he enjoyed his dinner. She took the roll he handed her and moved it up under her dress. After a few minutes, Sue reached under her dress to retrieve it smelling it before she handed it to Jake. I saw Sue's left hand move under the table as she resumed eating her dinner. The look on Barb's face told me where Sue's fingers were and she was still good with it. I set the control on the butt plug to its lowest constant setting to keep Barb's ass stimulated while she ate her dinner.

When dinner was done, the dishes cleared from the table, and the bill paid, we were sitting there talking as we drank our coffees. Sue told Jake to pull Barb's napkin off her lap and to tell me what he saw. He told me he saw Sue's fingers inside Barb's pussy lips. Her lips were so full of excitement they were clearly visible even in the jungle of hair and staying wide open by themselves. He could see her clit was fully erect and sticking out. Sue was rolling it between her fingers which were wet and shining with Barb's juices. Sue told Barb to lean over and suck Jake's cock again and to keep doing it until he came in her mouth.

As Barb leaned over taking Jake's cock back into her mouth, Sue kept fingering Barb's cunt and clit. I turned the remote control up to the middle setting. Barb had worked his cock all dinner long and now her mouth was so wet and her tongue so soft as it fluttered around the head of his cock, he came quickly into her mouth making her gulp fast to keep up with the surging torrent of come. Seeing Jake begin to orgasm, Sue pulled Barb's clit like jacking off a small cock bringing Barb to a quick orgasm; her first of the night as they had been teasing her without letting her come ever since they had arrived at our house. When Barb sat back up, Sue pulled her into a deep kiss sharing with her the remnants of Jake's come in her mouth.

I handed Barb her shawl when the kiss ended suggesting we adjourn to a better place for the rest of the party. I changed the setting on the remote to its third and highest setting. On the way out through the dinning room, Barb was not as careful walking as she had been on the way in. As I followed her, I got several glimpses of her plump naked ass and I am sure anyone else who looked got similar glimpses of her bushy pussy between the dancing short strips of modesty panel beneath the skirt of her dress. When we reached the door, a huge smile adorned her face which was all lit up by her sparkling eyes.

It was a good thing I had parked on the backside of the parking lot. When we got to the car, Jake got in on one side of the car and Sue pulled Barb to the other side where she removed Barb's dress completely before pushing her in to sit beside Jake in the back seat. Sue got in next to her closing the door. I turned off the remote control and put her dress in the trunk of the car before I got in the driver's seat to drive us back home. As I was driving, Sue and Jake were kissing and caressing Barb between them. Barb was moaning about how much she needed to be fucked.

As soon as I parked at the house, Sue and Jake each took one of Barb's hands and pulled her nude into the house. I retrieved her clothes from the trunk and followed. When I got into the living room, Sue and Barb were pulling Jake's clothes off. When they had him naked, Sue pushed him down onto the leather sofa and placed Barb facing him with her knees on both sides of his hips. Jake was grasping her big tits brining her nipples to his lips as she was holding his stiff thick cock trying to line it up with her wet hairy pussy lips.

Sue quickly pulled her dress and panties off telling me to hurry up getting naked too. Having slipped off my shoes and dropped my pants, she knelt by my feet to take my boxers off while I removed my shirt. Taking just a few sucks on my stiff cock, she pulled me by my boner over to sit beside Jake on the sofa. As soon as I was sitting, she straddled me impaling her wet cunt on my cock and shoving the excited nipple on her tit into my face. Jake and I looked each other in the eye as we fucked each other's wife.

I was so excited having been teased all night watching them; I came quickly filling Sue's pussy with my full load of come. I reached down to rub her clit with my finger as she continued to grind herself around on my cock still buried inside her. Sue and Barb started to have their orgasms at the same time. I watched Barb doing that little wiggle of hers to grind her clit on Jake's cock as she moaned through a couple of orgasms one after the other. After Sue's orgasm, she laid her head on my shoulder wrapping her arms around me and pressing her naked tits into my hairy chest.