Barbara & Jeremy Ch. 03

Story Info
Pastor and Wife reap benefits of sex.
4.7k words
4.39
76.6k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers of the Pastor Sarah series will be glad to see Angie back in action.

As Pastor George and Louise came down the steps they could smell the bacon cooking and had worked up quite an appetite. From the way they were smiling, you might think they were on their honeymoon.

“Well those pictures will certainly be a hit on the next newsletter. Barbara said as she was reviewing them on Jeremy’s digital camera. They both were anxious and embarrassed to see the pictures.

“Wow, Jeremy, you are quite a photographer,” Louise said. “You can take me my picture anytime.

“I would like to take a whole series of pictures of you. Some you could show to your mother and some you probably will only want George to see,” Jeremy responded. He was envisioning in his mind, the poses, positions and levels of nudity that would make the most erotic shots.

Pastor George was full of questions related to how they chose his church and what they had in mind.

“Can you call all the deacons together for an emergency meeting tonight?” Barbara asked.

“What emergency are we talking about? Pastor George asked.

“We have a great opportunity for the church, and they should be the first to know and approve it.” Are you familiar with the music of Sandi Blake?” Barbara asked.

“Yes, we have two of her CDs and play them all the time,” Louise said as she walked over and hit play on the CD player. The sound of Sandi Blake singing “Amazing Grace” filled the room.

“I went to college with Sandi Blake,” Barbara said to everyone’s amazement. “She is in Hawaii and I convinced her to sing at your church for morning worship and to put on an afternoon and evening concert to raise money for AIDS.”

“What else do you have planned for us? Pastor George asked.

Jeremy laughed and said, “Well we plan to live with you for the month. We have already checked out of the hotel. We also have lined up some ambassadors for you to meet today at lunchtime.” Louise smiled thinking about the joy of having two men in her house for a month. When Pastor George said the part time secretary had just quit and was concerned about who would make the calls to the deacons, Louise volunteered. A couple of the deacons had made subtle hits on her, and this would give her a chance to put out a little rope and see how serious they were.

“Do you have someone who would be willing to front some money for advertising?” Barbara asked. “I can do all the design and have it ready for a printer by the end of the day. “ Patti has already recorded some radio spots and they could begin tomorrow with the approval of the deacons.

Pastor George immediately thought of Mrs. Marks and said he would go into the den to look up her number and call her.

“Hello, Mrs. Marks, this is Pastor George. A project has just come up that I think might interest you. Her voice from the other end of the phone was exciting him and he was rubbing his crotch as they agreed to meet at her house at 10:00.”

Barbara had followed him and was watching him rub his crotch as he was making the appointment for something that had just come up. He didn’t see her standing there until he started to leave the den.

“One more piece of advice from your teacher. Don’t fuck her until you have the commitment for the money.” Reaching down and rubbing the hard on that had developed just talking to Mrs. Marks, Barbara said. “Enjoy yourself, but you need to control the action. Remember she wants what you have right here.

Pastor George left to go meet with Mrs. Marks, Jeremy went to check out some electronic and computer equipment, Louise started making phone calls to the deacons and Barbara went into the den with her laptop computer to design the promotional material.

Pastor George rang Mrs. Marks’ doorbell at exactly 10:00.

“How glad I am you called, Pastor. Mrs. Marks said as the opened the door and invited him in. “I so enjoyed our meeting the other day and am anxious to help you in anyway I can. I fixed some tea for us out on the veranda”

She was again wearing a white blouse with no bra and a short skirt. He studied her ass as they walked through the house. When they reached the veranda, he noticed that the second and third button from the top of the blouse had suddenly come unbuttoned as they were walking through the house. She poured the tea and sat beside him instead of across the table from him. Barbara had advised him to get $5,000 for the advertising and promotion.

She leaned forward giving him a full view of her very firm breast, for a woman in her late forties, and oozed sex as she said. “What can I do for you today?”

“Are you familiar with the music of Sandi Blake?” Pastor George asked.

“Of course I am,” she responded. “She is the most popular Christian Singer in the world. We had a chance to see her at the concert she did in the Los Angeles convention center.”

“She is going to sing at our worship service next week and do an afternoon and evening concert to raise money for AIDS. The challenge is we need someone who would be willing to give $5,000 for the advertising and promotion and we need to start it tomorrow.”

Without saying a word she got up and went into the house to get her checkbook. When she returned, she had a check made out to the church in the amount of $7,000.

“Make sure you get the best promotion available,” she said. “This could be the spark our church has needed for a long time.”

Almost speechless as he looked at the check, he asked “Is there anything I can do for you?”

Mrs. Marks explained how lonely she got when her husband traveled. “He has been gone for four weeks and won’t be back until Saturday. I would love some male company, but don’t want to go to bars or nightclubs at my age. I know he is not spending the nights alone in a motel room..

“You seem very tense,,” Pastor George observed. “I have been learning to do massage therapy and would be willing to see if that would help you.” She readily accepted the offer and asked what she needed to do. He instructed her to go into the bedroom and take all her clothes off and lie under a sheet with a sleep mask on. He said the sleep mask would make it less embarrassing for her if she was not looking at him. She even had regular massage oil.

When she called to say she was ready, he had already taken his clothes off. He started massaging her neck and shoulders. As he moved down the body he pulled the sheet down exposing more of her body. He took his time, giving her a thorough massage. Since he was straddling her she could feel his cock touching her body through the sheet. As he massaged her back and sides, he let his finger tips massage her breast almost to the nipple.

Moving down to her ass he really used his thumbs in the crack bring moans of pleasure for Mrs. Marks. Using the exact technique Barbara had taught him, he massaged all the way to her feet before asking her to turn over. When he did not start immediately, she asked him if anything was wrong.

“I was just distracted by your beautiful body,” he responded

Starting at her forehead and working down, he carefully avoided her pussy until he had finished both legs. When he started massaging the lips of her pussy, she started to moan and lifted her hips from the bed. One finger then two massaged the inside of her pussy. He brought her to her first orgasm with his fingers. With a motion, so quick she hardly knew what happened, he had flipped her over, brought her to her knees and entered her all the way with one hard thrust.

Mrs. Marks let out a cry that was both pain and joy. Pastor George’s cock was at least twice the size of her husbands‘. She screamed with joy and her body shook as his cock touched places that had never been touched in her body. He shot his load deep inside her pussy giving her the warmest feeling she had ever had in her life.

Somewhere during the process, she had removed her sleep mask and was enjoying watching him get dressed.

He kissed her and assured her he was available whenever she felt stressed.

Laughing she said “I won the pool. There are eight women in my bridge club and we each put up a $100 with first place to go to the one who could get you in bed first. There are also second and third place winners.”

She refused to tell him who the other women were in her bridge club.

Whistling as he went to the car carrying the $7,000 check, he wondered when the second and third place winners would make his day.

When he walked back into the church, he found Barbara at the church computer developing the promotional material for the concert.

“Well, how did the fundraising go?” Barbara asked.

When Pastor George handed her the check, she shouted “WOW!

“What’s the shouting about? Louise asked as she came into the office. When she saw the check she also said “WOW!

“Did you follow your teachers instructions?” Barbara asked.

“Do I want to know what that question means?” Louise asked with a frown on her face. Pastor George and Barbara just laughed.

“Well, with a little arm twisting, all the deacons had agreed to a meeting at 7:00. She did not share that in the process she had secured a private lesson at a gym owned by one and an invitation to join another for an afternoon swim. Arnold, who invited her for a swim, also informed her that his wife was away for the month and it was unsafe to swim alone.

“Why is there a catering truck by the parsonage?” Pastor George asked.

“Jeremy and I are providing lunch for all of us and the eight ambassadors,” Barbara responded just as Jeremy pulled into the parking lot with the eleven passenger luxury van. Pastor George had been wondering why a couple would rent such a large luxury van.

“Come and meet your ambassadors,” Barbara invited as Jeremy stepped from the van.

A beautiful blond was first to step from the van. She appeared to be in her late 20s.

George and Louise, allow me to introduce Olga from Sweden. Olga I would like you to meet Rev. and Mrs. George Cummings. She gave the same formal introduction for the others:

Becky Blake, a 19 year old brunette from N. Dakota,

Tina Smart, a 25 year old, with very large chest, from Germany,

Margaret Smite, a black 24 year old, with a very short cropped hair cut from Africa,

Kelly Short, an 18 year old from Maine, who was anything but short,

Diana, a beautiful 22 year old blond, from Wisconsin,

Cynthia Lewis, a full bodied, well tanned 23 year old from Florida,

and Wa Lee from Japan who was dressed in her native dress.

Pastor George could not remember when he had been in the presence of so many beautiful women at one time and he expressed that fact. Louise, who was as confused as her husband about what was going on, invited everyone to go to parsonage where they could be more comfortable. The living room was large with a lot of comfortable seating for meetings. Just as Barbara asked Pastor George and Louise to guess what each of this women had in common, the doorbell rang. Pastor George went to answer the door. The person standing in the door was a beautiful Hispanic woman in a business suit and a very official posture.

“May I help you?” Pastor George asked.

The woman flashed an FBI badge and said “Rev. Cummings, I need to speak to you and your wife privately.” He invited her into the den and went and asked Louise to join them. The woman positioned herself so that Pastor George and Louise would be standing with their back to the door. The woman identified herself to Louise also showing her the FBI badge. As soon as they were in the den, Barbara and Jeremy motioned for the women to follow them quietly as they opened the den door enough to hear the conversation.

“It has come to our attention that you may be harboring some women involved in illegal activities.” The agent began to explain as Louise and Pastor George looked at each other in puzzlement. Taking a stack of pictures from her briefcase, she handed them each a set and asked them if they knew these women. The pictures were of strippers in the costumes they started the act with and only a G-string in the other pictures. They were both in shock as they looked at the pictures because these were the women they had just met..

Before they had an opportunity to say anything, the detective told them the penalties for harboring fugitives from the law and started to read them their rights advising them that anything they said could be used against them in a court of law. As they stood looking at each other with frightened looks on their face Barbara and Jeremy started laughing and ran into the room each hugging and kissing the FBI agent.

“Would somebody tell me what is going on?” Pastor George said.

Taking the pictures from their hands, Barbara picked up a pair of scissors and cut the pictures into pieces and threw them in the trash can.

Turning back to Pastor George, she said “Allow me to introduce my savior and friend, Agent Angie Gonzalez. Let’s go back to the living room and we will explain everything to you. They turned to see all the women standing watching them with smiles on their face.

When they got to the living room, Barbara explained. “I have a Masters Degree in business management from one of the finest business schools in the country. In my final year, I was raped by the son of the University president that resulted in my being a single parent. No one would take be serious and give me a real job. I wound up being a stripper and everything that goes with it to support my child. One day an angel by the name of Pastor Sarah discovered some of her wealthy parishioners (who were hardly supporting the church) could be investing their money in God’s work instead of patronizing the strip joint.” Pastor Sarah gave me a job as her office manager using some of these funds to pay my salary She looked over and saw Louise crying. “All of these women have similar stories. They have come to help you identify misguided revenue.”

“Another angel stepped into my life named Angie Gonzales. Because of her, my son’s life is secure including everything he will need through college. When we first went to the strip club to recruit one on two women to help you allow you to help them, we discovered a whole host of illegal activities taking place at the strip joint. Olga told us not to contact the local police, because they were all on the payroll of the strip joint. That is when we contacted Angie.”

Angie picked up the story from there. “These women would be heroes if their stories could be told. They have worked undercover for us since last Tuesday. Because of their work for the department, every infraction. down to parking tickets has been expunged from their records. Their Social Security records show a solid work history and their credit is A1.

“You can do that kind of stuff,” Louise said in amazement.

“Angie can do anything!” Barbara responded.

“Barbara and Jeremy have also been a great help in getting surveillance equipment to the women to plant in the private rooms. Barbara even went through the gruesome process of applying for a job to get a camera planted in the owner’s office.” While Angie was explaining how they obtained documentation, Jeremy was setting up a laptop to the projector he had purchased that day.

Pictures from the private rooms started to appear on the screen. The faces of all the women had been blanked out by editing. A picture of a man rubbing the tits of two young women caused Angie to ask Becky and Kelly a question.

“Do you know who this man is?”

“No, he is just a man who comes in about every two weeks and wants the two youngest women working that night. He is impotent, so all he wants is for the women to be nude and let him feel them all over, two at a time, Kelly responded.

Angie looked at them and said, “he is the president of the University in the neighboring town.

“Do I detect the possibility for scholarships,” Barbara asked.

“As a matter of fact you do,” Angie responded. Handing Becky and Kelly each an official document, she said “These are both four year scholarship for room, board, books, etc and $1000 a month spending money for four years. If you maintain a 3.6 or higher grade point average you will also have a scholarship for graduate school.

They both said “How did you get him to agree to this?”

Barbara said “Angie can do anything.”

A picture of a beautiful house overlooking the ocean came on the screen. Angie said “Olga, this house used to belong to the father of your children. He doesn’t want his wife on the mainland to know anything about his island life, so here is the title along with two healthy trust funds for your children.” Olga almost collapsed and started to cry as she saw the papers in her hands.

She went over and hugged Angie and said “How can I ever thank you?”

You and the others already have she said as Jeremy projected the results of the raid on the strip joint and underground casino and house of prostitution using underage illegal aliens. The chief of police had been nude with one of the underage women and the mayor was at the craps table. A team of 50 federal marshals made 125 arrests. The governor sent the national guard to police the town until a new chief and many of his staff could be replaced.

Angie went on to outline what they were doing for the other women. They celebrated over a great lunch and toasted being saved from the humiliation and shame of the life of a stripper. After lunch Barbara gave each of the eight a membership directory to see who they recognized in the pictures as customers of the strip joint.

They all spotted the picture of Karen Adams. “She comes with a group of eight women every lady’s night. She gets wild when the male strippers get close to her. She was also one of the deacons. They identified five of the nine male deacons as customers. Two of them were frequent customers. Pastor George couldn’t believe that six of his nine deacons spent great sums of money at the strip club. Well now since the strip club was closed, they could pay more attention to the church’s needs. He began to see what Barbara and Jeremy were talking about.

As the women continued to identify parishioners who frequented the strip joint they identified the other seven women of the group. One of them was Mrs. Marks. Suddenly, Pastor George realized this was the bridge club membership.

Just then the phone rang. It was Karen Adams.

“Hello Pastor George, I have a need I would like to discuss with you. Would it be possible for you to come to my house?”

“Would that need be to win second place?” Pastor George asked.

“The front door is open and my bedroom is at the top of the stairs,” Karen responded, “please hurry.”

Pastor George excused himself, saying he had a visit to make to a parishioner’s home. Barbara took the women to the hairdressers and then on a shopping spree for new clothes. Louise decided it would be a nice afternoon for a swim. Angie had calls to make regarding the raid and Jeremy needed to put together the presentation for tonight’s deacon meeting.

As Pastor George was driving to Karen Adam’s house, he was developing a hard on just thinking about the suggestive way she dressed and talked When he arrived at her house, the door was unlocked as she had promised. At the top of the stairway, an open door provided the view of Karen Adams lying in bed covered from the neck down by a sheet.

Yanking the sheet back he asked “Is this what you wanted me to see?

“Yes,” she said reaching out unzip his pants. Fishing his cock out of his shorts, she said “and this is what I wanted to see. My, it is just like Marie Marks described it. Is it going to cost me $7,000 also?”

Knowing her influence on the board, he said “No, I would like you to convince the board to double my salary.

Standing up and helping the pastor remove his clothes, she said, “That will be easy. I am already sleeping with four of the board members.”

12