Barbara & Jeremy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So are you going to tell me which four men you are sleeping with?”

Laughing, she said. “I didn’t say I was sleeping with four men.”

As she took his cock into her mouth, he suddenly realized he had a lot to learn about the members of his congregation. Pastor George was quickly learning that no two blow jobs are alike. Karen had a tongue that could do magic tricks on a man’s cock. It seemed to be everyplace at once. Not taking a chance that he might not be able to two erections in a short time, Karen suddenly removed her mouth and lined up her pussy directly over his cock. With one quick downward push, she had totally engulfed his cock.

“Marie Marks was not exaggerated about the size of this rod” she said, as she would lift her body, only to plunge it down again.

Two hours and a lot of sex later, she said “Only three of them are men.”

As he was driving home, he tried to imagine her tongue working its magic on a woman. He also wondered which of the other two women deacons was her lover.

Louise was trying to decide if she was brave enough to wear her bikini to the home of Wayne Nichols. She put the bikini on and looked at herself in the mirror. When she bought it, George had indicated he didn’t want other men seeing that much of her body. However, the last twenty four hours had changed both of their thinking regarding sharing their bodies with others. She put a blouse and slacks over the bikini and drove to the gated community where the Nichols live. As she drove up their winding driveway with flowers in bloom and saw the size of their house, she realized they had some very wealthy members in their congregation. Wayne was the owner of a furniture store.

When she had told Barbara where she was going, Barbara had said, “Get a commitment for new furniture for the house before you let him screw you.” This idea had initially shocked Louise, but then she remembered how easily her husband had gotten a $7,000 check.

As she pulled up in front of the house, Wayne came out and opened the door of her car and greeted her with a simple kiss on the cheek. He was wearing a typical Hawaiian shirt and shorts. His body was tanned and very muscular. At 35 years of age, he did not have to work too hard since he had inherited the family business. His wife, Gloria, was an interior design consultant and spent most of her time with clients in Hollywood, California. As they walked into the house, he let her go ahead, watching her ass, knowing that within the hour it would be bare.

They walked through the house and took a pitcher of wine coolers to the pool. They had casual conversations and then Wayne asked if she had brought her bathing suit.

“Yes” she responded, “I am wearing it.” Standing up, she removed her blouse and slacks. Wayne was amazed at her body. He had only seen her in conservative church clothes that didn’t divulge this same body. She liked the way she looked at him and she thought “this is going to be easy.”

He took off his shirt and shorts. He was wearing a set of bathing trunks that were already bulging in the front.

They swam a few comfortable laps before they paused at the deep end. As they were holding on to the edge, she suddenly felt his hand cross her stomach and brush her bikini top. She pretended not to notice. He got a little bolder and ran his hand up her leg and slowly crossed her bikini bottom. She simply swam away from him. He caught up with her at the other end of the pool and grabbed her from the back, cupping both of her tits in his hands and pressing his cock against her ass. Removing her hands, she got out of the pool and started drying off suggesting maybe it was time for her to go home.

He was all apologetic and asked her to have another drink with him.

As they were sipping their wine coolers, she said “What kind of game are you and Gloria playing with me?”

He acted surprised and said “What do you mean?”

“You told me that Gloria was away, however, I remembered seeing her yesterday at the super market and she has been watching us from the bedroom window.”

“So, what is your game? What do you want from us? Wayne asked.

“All new furniture for the parsonage including a new kitchen and bathrooms with all the trimmings.” she responded. She couldn’t believe she had actually found the nerve to say that. She expected him to laugh at her.

Reaching over to an intercom on the table, he said “Is that ok with you Gloria?”

“Sounds good to me,” responded Gloria, “Why don’t you both come into the bedroom and we can seal the contract.

“Barbara is going to be proud of me for this one” aLouise thought, as she untied the straps of her bikini and walked to the house in the nude.

When she got to the house, Gloria had also shed her clothes and said “I am always glad to meet a woman who knows what she wants and has the brass to go after it.” They embraced with a passionate kiss as Wayne stood and watched.

Looking over at Wayne, Louise said “Take that bathing suit off and come and join us.” As soon as Wayne was on the bed, Louise’s mouth and tongue were at work on his cock while Gloria sat on his face.

Barbara rented a beauty parlor for the afternoon. She drove the van with the eight women Each woman would have her hair styled, a manicure and a professional make up person to put on the finishing touches.

When all of the women had been sufficiently pampered they went looking for a quick shopping.

The patrons of the strip joint (aka Board of Deacons) were going to be very surprised to see the same women as a resource to the growth of the church.

Jeremy was busy putting together the presentation for the board of deacons when he heard the door of the den open. He looked around to see Angie walking toward him in the nude.

“Oh, I see you are clean shaven now,” Jeremy said just before their lips met.

12