All Comments on 'Barbara & Jeremy Ch. 03'

by mix and match

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
WELL TAUGHT

PASTOR SARAH HAS INSTRUCTED HER FRIENDS WELL IN THE WAYS TO HELP A CHURCH GROW AND HOPE THE NEXT INSTAMENTS WILL BE AS GOOD AS THE FIRST 2. THESE STORIES WILL BE A DELIGHT WARM AND WHOLESOME FOR ALL TO READ AND SAVOR.

jackbxxxxjackbxxxxover 20 years ago
This is the start of another GReat Series

I love the way the plot develops...and the sex ain't bad either.

Keep writing. I can hardly wait fkor the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
EXCELENT PLOT AND STORY MUST MAKE FILM

I think this has the potential to become a nice soft core motion picture. If you get the right people to turn this into a good script and have it revived by a few professionals you may have a good chance of getting this on the movies. If you do I will be one fan watching it and getting many more to watch it. Good luck and thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sacred and Profane

Loved the idea of mixing sex and religion. More taboos could be violated. Perhaps masturbation with a crucifix, fucking on top of an alter. Jacking the pastor off on his bible. All sorts of religious icons could be used in turning their church into a sex club.

Sonja385Sonja385over 3 years ago

I believe religion and sex should be mixed. Sex with people that you're not in a relationship with during service, cum and pussy juices are sacraments. Priests and laity care for religious and sexual needs.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Previous

Previous comment is written proof that fucking idiots live among us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Good story

But you keep mixing up your he and she as well as his and hers.

Re-read the story a couple of times looking for problems before posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous