All Comments on 'Barbara - My Husband's Slut Ch. 01'

by RamboneStuffit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BordermanBordermanover 12 years ago
The rest please.

Please continue with the rest please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You got the wrong title or something....

There's nothing in here about your husbands slut barbara

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a note

I notice a lot of writers of the male variety describe breasts size by both numbers and cup size; 42 C and so on.

Unfortunately many men don't seem to realize that the number in a bra size is not the size of the breast, but rather the measurement of the torso around the back where the bra strap goes. This has nothing to do with the size of the breast itself, it describes the "frame" of the torso along the length of the bra strap.

The size of the breast itself is denoted by the cup size and only the cup size. So a "B" cup is small, a "C" cup is average while a "D" cup is large. Cup sizes of "DD" and up are very large breasts.

Sorry for the diiatribe; the reason I mention this is because men and boys that describe a women with "large" or "huge" 42 C breasts and the like (as in this story) are inadvertently describing a woman with average size breasts and a big barrel torso/frame. On such a big frame those "C" breasts are actually going to look rather small.

Like wise a pair of "DD" breasts will look exceptionally large of a small framed woman, like say, Jenna Jameson.

So ends the Diatribe. Hope it was useful.

-Francis_Toliver

RamboneStuffitRamboneStuffitover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your opinions . .

In response to: "Just a note"

You are absolutely right and I think somewhere, deep down inside I actually knew that. A good friend of mine wears 44dd. She has a large chest (44") and big breasts (dd). I will try to make sure that I remember that although I may have already made the mistake in some upcoming chapters. lol

In response to: "You got the wrong title . . . "

This story is about Barbara and told by her. She is in the process of becoming a willing slut. Therefore the title "Barbara - My Husband's Slut". This first chapter sets the stage by letting us understand the reason for some of the things she likes to do and have done to her. It is set up as a conversation between her and her husband so I cannot understand the reason for your comment.

In response to "Anonymous" whoever you may be.

All comments are welcome but I appreciate comments by those with a name so that I can keep track of things and see if I continue to dissatisfy the same person over and over. Three "Anonymous" comments could be from the same person or three different people and this is even more important across a string of stories. So, be "Anonymous" if you must but I would prefer knowing who likes my work and who does not.

Thanks in advance . . . . . .

BigDballmanBigDballmanalmost 8 years ago
best high school story ever

Barbara has a wild side that she needs to satisfy. With her understanding husband, they are perfect for a threesome. If my wife would permit this for us, it would be... WOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Black piece of trash

I can always tell when a black piece if Trash writes a story and tries to push his over rated if not comical ideas about white women and black men..your probably one of those who never get laid and wish you could or your a racist black man trying to Shane whites either way your a despicable piece of black trash!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Author

This author writes his ir bullshit as if he’s lived it, with all the lack of intelligence that those depicted so pointedly display. FNs don’t matter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous