Barbara - My Husband's Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to his word he pushed his shaft forward again. To my surprise my full lips parted and took it in. He continued to move forward and my lips stretched around his thick black shaft until his groin was tightly pressed against my nose and his balls were pushing against my chin. The camera flashed again. Finally he pulled his cock out and began a slow in and out motion as he deep throated my mouth shoving his cock into my mouth and pulling it out only to push forward again.

It was just a matter of moments before he began to cum. A hot spurt of black baby juice struck the back of my throat. The first stream was quickly followed by another. Then, to my surprise, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and began to spurt cum onto my face and into my blond hair. When he was done he stood beside me with his black dick pressed against my cheek and the camera flashed recording my cum splashed face.

At that moment I noticed that all of the boys had gone quiet. From my position on my knees in front of the black leader I looked around and saw that one of the teachers was standing there. What is going on here he asked as if it were not obvious. I stood up in shock without realizing that I had given the teacher a full frontal view of my young body.

Mr. Parsons our history teacher stood there thoroughly enjoying the view and I was simply too numb and shocked to even move. The black leader of the group stepped forward and said that they had just been having some fun and no one was being harmed. He said that I enjoyed giving blow jobs and that I would give Mr. Parsons a blow job to prove it.

At first Mr. Parsons looked somewhat shocked by the thought but I could see the gears turning as he realized what a marvelous opportunity he had just been offered. I looked back at the leader and then back at the elderly pot bellied bald man standing there. I began to shake my head no but the black boy quickly stepped behind me and placed his hands over my breasts. He pulled me back so that I was leaning against him and whispered in my ear that he expected me to do as I was told and that I had better cooperate or they would all be in trouble.

When he told me to cooperate it was as if a switch was turned and I once again became the slut. When he told me to spread my legs apart and give Mr. Parsons a good look at my pussy I complied. When he told me to reach between my legs and pull my pussy lips apart I did as I was told. The camera recorded it all.

Then he asked Mr. Parsons if he would like to taste my sweet blond covered love box. Mr. Parsons looked from me to the black leader and back. Slowly he nodded his head yes and knelt between my legs. I continued holding the lips of my pussy wide apart and watched the top of his bald head as his lips came into contact with my clit. His tongue flicked out and tasted my juice. In a few moments his face was buried between my firm white thighs and I felt the humiliation as the camera snapped over and over.

Finally he stepped back and looked at me. He asked if I would mind giving him that blow job now. As if in a daze I heard myself say ok and without being prompted I lowered myself to my knees in front of him. My hands went to his zipper and I slowly pulled it down. When it was all the way down I reached inside his pants and fumbled around looking for the opening in the front of his boxer shorts. I finally found the opening and removed his hard prick from his pants.

I stroked it a few times noting that my white hands looked better contrasting with a black dick than they did with this white one. I leaned forward and took his shaft between my parted lips and into my warm moist mouth. I wrapped my lips firmly around the shaft and began to slide my mouth up and down his shaft while stroking it with my hand. The camera flashed.

It was just a matter of moments before I felt the rush of hot sticky semen as it splashed into my mouth. I held his cock inside my mouth as he shot load after load. It must have been a long time since he had sex because his balls had more semen than I thought possible. Finally he pulled his limp dick from between my lips and quickly stuffed it into his pants.

The black leader handed him something. When I looked I saw that it was a picture of the two of us with his dick buried to the hilt in my mouth. The black leader told Mr. Parsons that they wanted him to have that as a souvenir of the experience. He also told him that there were other pictures that they would be glad to share with the principal if anyone ever heard of what had happened here this afternoon.

Mr. Parsons nodded his head, looked around the group and took a final longing look at my naked white body standing there among all of those black boys and just walked away. I'm not sure but I think that there was a bounce in his step that had not been there before.

As soon as Mr. Parsons left I was forced back onto my knees as the other nineteen boys used my mouth for their cum dump. Although most of the boys wanted to cum in my mouth several of them also pulled out before they had finished and added more cum to that already coating my face and dripping onto my tits. Each of the boys had their picture taken as I sucked their cock and as they came in my mouth or on my face or tits.

When they were all done the leader helped me to stand up. I stood there surrounded by the black boys, topless with my skirt still up at my waist and my blond covered pussy clearly in view. Cum covered my face and ran down onto my tits and dripped from the tip of my nipples. Numerous pictures were taken for all the boys before I was finally released.

When I asked for something to wipe my face the leader told me that I could not clean my face off until I got home. He allowed me to pull down my skirt and put on my shirt which quickly became soaked with the cum coating my breasts. He insisted on walking me home to make sure I got there OK but I knew that he wanted to humiliate my more by making sure that I did not wipe off any of the cum.

What could I do? I was left with no choice but to go home with my nipples clearly outlined by the clinging cum soaked shirt. There was cum in my hair and on my face. Even though several people passed us on the walk home and most noticed my condition and the strong young black boy walking with me I was fortunate not to see anyone that I knew.

I had been thoroughly used and humiliated. More importantly I had enjoyed it immensely and knew that I would miss these little afternoon parties. I might even miss the look of rapture I had seen on Mr. Parsons' face. I also knew that it was a good thing that my high school years were over because I would have eventually been fucked by all those black boys if it had gone on any longer.

When I reached home the black boy was very polite. He thanked me for a wonderful time and said that he and the group would surely miss me next year. Then he gave me an envelope and left.

Fortunately my mother was not home that afternoon so I had been able to reach the bathroom safely. After I had washed cum from my face and hair I took time to open the envelope. Inside I found copies of all of the pictures those black boys had taken. There was picture after picture of me being fondled while dressed. There were pictures of me the day they had first seen and fondled my bare breasts. There were even pictures of me from today as I sucked off all twenty black boys and Mr. Parsons.

I knew that I should throw those pictures away so that no one else would ever see them but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I finally hid them so that I could bring them out every now and then and remind myself of how much I had enjoyed being ordered to service those boys.

As I finished my story my husband told me that after an experience such as the one she had with the black boys he could understand why their love life seemed sedate. I had told him that I was not dissatisfied but that he had asked what turned me on and why and I had answered his questions. Now I wanted to know what turned him on.

He said that he had one question first. He wanted to know what had happened to the pictures. I was reluctant to answer him but I finally admitted that I had them stored in a box in our bedroom. Of course he wanted to see them. I felt my face flush as I told him that it would bring back all of the humiliation from those days. He and I both knew that I would enjoy it so he told me to get the pictures and show them to him.

When I returned I just handed him the envelope and sat down. I did not have the faintest idea how he would react. He opened the envelope and removed the pictures. I sat there, my face red, as he lingered over each one. Finally he turned to me and said that I was just as beautiful now as I had been in high school. He asked if he could keep these pictures some place where he could look at them from time to time.

I asked him why he wanted them. Well, he said. I'm not sure because I have not had the benefit of your experience but I think that we might be even more compatible than we thought. You see, I've often wondered what it would be like to share you with other men. To have you do things with my friends and strangers while I watched and controlled the situation and, after seeing these photos, I realize that I was right. These are the most erotic pictures that I have ever seen. The fact that I not only know but am married to the woman in the pictures is even more exciting.

The thought of seeing another man's dick caressed by your lips as he shoves his shaft into your mouth just sends shivers down my spine. I've even had dreams of you as I made you offer yourself sexually to other men at my direction. I think you would look absolutely beautiful with another man's cock buried between your legs and several men lined up to take their turn using your warm moist pussy.

At first I was shocked to realize that my husband would want other men to touch me and use me as he described. Then, as reality set in, I realized that this was exactly what I had wanted to do also. I was too much of a prude to allow myself to get into the type of situation he was describing. However, if someone that I trusted made me do these things I could have my cake and eat it too. My prudish self could excuse the actions because I was being forced to do these things and my whorish self could lie back and enjoy the excitement of being used by any number of different men in ways that I could not even imagine.

As I looked at my husband and slowly began to smile I saw the tenseness leave his face when he realized that everything was going to be just fine. We decided that he would have to take charge and set things up. I was not to know what he had in store until it happened.

12