Barbarian Bait Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,409 Followers

After tea, Bev decided it was time to drill me in the sword again. We donned our chest protectors and prepared to square off.

Bev's face got a devilish look and she stated slyly. "Let's make the stakes interesting this time."

"How so?"

"Every time one of us scores a point, the loser has to forfeit an article of clothing. The first one naked has to do whatever the winner decides."

"Like what I asked?"

"Like cleaning up and putting the tea away or fetching firewood, or mending Dirg's spare uniform or other things."

"You speak as though you are certain to win." I replied.

"What is the matter, Luz, you are not a coward are you."

"Nobody calls me a coward" I spat back.

"Then prepare for attack!" cried Bev.

What else could I do? I moved into position and brought my sword up. Even though I had a natural affinity for the blade, Bev quickly scored two points, costing me my boots. I scored the next point, costing her a boot.She struggled with her subsequent unbalanced footing and I scored again.

In our bare feet, we circled about the tent, sometimes knocking over furniture and nearly tripping. I was taller than Bev so I had the reach advantage, nonetheless, she scored again. The contest paused a moment while I removed my chest protector so that I could doff my silk blouse. I felt mighty silly in just my bare skin beneath the chest protector. Bev provided an opening after opening but she was simply too fast for me. Time after time I thrust my blade forward to strike only emptiness. Finally, I won Bev's blouse. When we set to once more I lunged only to discover that Bev had anticipated me and struck high on my chest protector. I made annoyed sounds as I unlaced and stepped out of my skirt. Bev was smirking at me in a most annoying manner. I really wanted to wipe the smugness off her face but Bev, demonstrating her far superior skill, scored three points in rapid succession. Drenched in perspiration, angry and a bit humiliated, I removed my chest protector and flung it to the floor in anger.

"You win." I said as if the words tasted horrid in my mouth, which they did.

Bev studied my sweat glistening body carefully and replied, "Not too bad for a beginner. You legitimately won my boots."

I made a move to reach for my clothes but Bev said, " Don't do that, I like you naked."

I stared at Bev and there was a gleam in her eye, not unlike Ruk's or my assignations during sharing moons. Dumbly I stood there. My mouth fell open as Bev stripped off the rest of her clothes. She had a body worth admiring Then, all at once, one of her arms was around my waist and the other was behind my neck pulling my face towards hers.

"Here's the deal, Luz. You can do chores or you can do OTHER things!"

And then she was kissing me. It was not a kiss of comfort like when Ruk was called to active duty. It was not the casual kiss of greeting, it was a sensual demanding kiss! I struggled for a moment, but I soon found myself enjoying Bev's sweet succulent kisses. I began to kiss her back. I felt her breasts against my own and her firm arms about my torso. I suppose I should have been appalled but for some reason, I made no move to pull away. We kissed for a considerable length of time before Bev' mouth parted from my own. She winked at me and asked slyly,

"See, isn't this better than chores?"

"This is wrong, Bev!" I replied, sounding unconvincing even to myself.

"Who says? Is not the barbarian woman the equal of the barbarian man? Why should they have all the fun?"

Whatever objections I was about to make were smothered by more kisses. Bev's tongue made several delightful circuits of my mouth. I allowed Bev to steer me to the bed. Suddenly she was on top of me, one hand stroking my face and hair. With her other hand, she shushed me, and then her tongue began its tour of my body! I had never had my nipples nibbled and teased so expertly. Bev's lips and tongue continued their tour, gently sweetly down my ribs, around my navel. After a brief stop at my totem tattoo, she began to perform wonders on my kitty. She parted my lower lips and sought my sensitive bead. There was no initial tentativeness, as with every man I had ever known. She knew exactly what she was doing. My salty intimacy really began to flow. With her hands, tongue, and lips, Bev sent me to that special place. For several wonderful minutes, I was elsewhere, not in the bed, not on the plains, not in the great walled city. It was a wonderful feeling.

When I returned to this world, Bev was smiling blissfully down at me.

"Would you like me to teach you how to do the same thing to me?" she asked with a far away look in her eyes.

All I could do was to nod in the affirmative. I learned quite a lot that afternoon! It was almost dusk when we sat naked at the table sipping wine.

"After dinner, why don't you spend the night here? You would only be lonely at home. In fact, why don't you stay with me until our husbands return home?"

And that is just what I did!

It was not a coincidence at all that we traded husbands on the next sharing moon. Ruk and Dirg approved of our friendship and both became good friends themselves. Neither man ever discerned just how intimate Bev and I were. In the years ahead, I became a Sister of the Saddle and Bev and I had many wonderful adventures. But, those stories are for another time.

The End

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,409 Followers