Barefoot Girls With A Father Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello?! Anybody home? She is my nineteen-year-old daughter! She would walk right out of my house and onto the streets if she could read my mind right now. I control my thoughts and look at Heather. Before I can even mention work, she cuts me right off. A whining kind of pleading in her voice.

"Oh but I really am wide awake! We passed a wicked place on the way here not twenty minutes out!" she is mostly pleading with me. "common dad it will be a great ice breaker we can just goof off dance and drink. It will... you know... be a great bonding experience." She says with a wink.

The wink sends a shiver down my spine. I sigh and realize what was happening here. This was a daughter begging her father to go out and play. Most likely she would not want to go wandering out by herself...However

"But if Kara doesn't want to go..." I start, but she seems to be ready for that excuse.

"Oh she will go dad! She says she only has flip-flops as if that's not what she always wears. It's not like she is going to dance anyways!" She says in earnest. "Pleeease!" She whines. I glance over at Kara to see what she might have to say, but something in my face must change her mind.

"Ok ok I will go." She says. "Your right, I want my sleep clock to be right so I can get out and find a job." I had been about to speak up about work again... but something about the prospect of going out to a club was appealing right now. Maybe it had to do with the two beautiful girls in the room... or maybe the fact that Kara's feet were on display, but one way or another I knew I was craving some feminine attention. If Heather had not just been dropping a complement... maybe I -could- snag a late night club girl. Perhaps not as young or attractive as my daughters...but I wouldn't know unless I tried.

So after about ten minutes of throwing on clothing, a pair of jeans and a nice light blue tee, I pace around the living room area for my two daughters to get ready...a task that apparently takes twice the time that mine does. I hear a door open, and Kara comes out of her room. I can't help but let my eyes wander as she shuts her door and walks over to me. She has on black slacks, and her belly is on display with her short tank top, which in turn was making her maybe size B's seem very well rounded. Her black bra is poking out as well making her pale skin skin next to the dark material look very smooth. It is at this time that I notice my youngest daughter has covered a good deal of the rest of her body with tattoos as well... roses from her neck to her wrists, a few skulls and crosses...It may have been where a lot of the missing rent money had gone back at their apartment, but it really added an edge of sexy to her that made it hard to remember she was only nineteen. She has also donned a flat brimmed hat that her dark curtains of hair are falling out of. A bellybutton ring is swaying with her steps, and the shine of many earing studs and small rings, along with the two under her lips...well, she has gone from cute to sexy in record time. I notice her makeup, heavily done around her eyes and her lips are slightly darker as well. I try hard to ignore the tantalizing sound of her sandals smacking the soles of her feet as she walks. She looks at me, still no smiling from her but... I watch as her eyes track over me... my chest, my arms...other places... she looks me over from my boots to my now combed waves of hair. Once she is done she seems to notice that I am waiting for the verdict...I get a bit of a surprise when a thin blush makes its way across her cheeks...

"You look good." She says plainly and looks around for something to stare at. With her not looking right at me. I do notice that she keeps glancing at my arms... no doubt simply interested in my own ink, not as plentiful as hers... but it did give us a common ground to perhaps help with conversation. As to that, I realize all I had been doing was staring... I had to say something...

"So, you seem to have a weakness for tattoos." I say trying that train of thought. I smile at her, trying to break past the thin layer of ice she seemed to always have around her. For some reason she blushes very red at this...her blue eyes lock with mine for a moment... then trail to my arms again. Her voice trembles slightly as she speaks quietly.

"Yeah...maybe...guys with ink are pretty hot I guess...do you have others?" She asks offhandedly. I almost let my jaw drop.

"I...yes I have one on my chest, and on my back but... I, I meant you... like you have a weakness for -getting- tattoos not... like..." I trail off without any idea what I was going to finish that thought off with. If possible, Kara turns even more red.

"Oh, well yeah, obviously not like, like you." She says and then stumbles to fix what she said, seemingly out of fear of hurting my ego. "Well I mean. Your tats are nice like...if you weren't my dad they would be like... you know nice." She finishes lamely. She definitely got her social skills from my side. We are saved from trying to fix the leak of awkwardness by Heather's door opening. I had not wasted any time with creating the worst father daughter chemistry in history with Kara, I concentrated hard to not do the same with my eldest.

This is not an easy task it turns out as Heather comes walking swiftly down the hall. I note first that she at least has her feet locked up nicely in a pair of white and expensive looking sneakers. Her cute ankles are bare of tattoos, but she does have what looks like a fairy on the side of one of her calves. She has tight yoga pants on that go just past her knees. Her stomach is also bare, but where she lacks a belly button accessory, I notice visibly toned abs. They are slight, but hard to ignore. Looking her over its plain to see that my eldest daughter must spend a considerable amount of time at the gym. Her lightly tanned skin shows nicely under her white shit. The shirt itself is cut so that one shoulder is visible, complete with bra strap. Her shirt may be very baggy but her sizable breasts are still making their presence known, speaking volumes for their actual size. All in all she reminds me very forcefully of the dancers one might see in a music video.

She almost bounces on her way over, stopping just in front of me. She smiles and gives me a once over. She then reaches out, tugging lightly on my shirt, as if to pull it tighter. Her makeup is more colorful then her sister, helping to make her hair pop, and she has large hoops in her ears....

"Dam dad, you really got that rugged manly man thing going on strong huh? I can see what must have reeled mom in." She says with a pointed wink... I promised myself that I would not simply stare and make no comment again, but this time at least I had a reason. Heather's comment was so dripped in sexual vibes, that I felt the sensation of becoming 'turned on' loud and clear. Somehow either describing that sensation, or else commenting on how I was making comparisons between a three-hundred-dollar hooker I had bought after my divorce from their mother, and my twenty-one-year old daughter...did not sound like things I should ever speak of aloud, least of all at this moment.

"Ready to go hunting?" She asks with a grin. I am still in a semi state of shock, not to mention fighting off a weak boner.

"Hunt?" I ask, completely lost. My eldest rolls her eyes at me and I hear Kara make a tuting sound behind me.

"Yes dad, hunting. You know, for a woman? A nice cougar for the muscle man?" She says and I grin embarrassed.

"Let's start by just getting to this club you saw alright?" I say. Heather nods with a smile. "And not too couger-ish I think; I like my women to be younger than me." I say, trying my hand at both sarcasm and confidence. My daughters lock eyes and Heather makes an odd face, as if to say 'well then' I seem to nail that one on the head because just a few moments later, she says it.

"Well then, we will have to keep our eyes open for one such girl." She says, with an over exaggeration of a sophisticated voice, most likely mocking me.

About twenty minutes pass by as we get to the destination. The club Heather brings us too is twenty-one plus. The girls do not seem to be bothered by this at all and walk pointedly to the front of the club. I am about to bring up the obvious when Kara flashes the bouncer the most convincing looking fake id I have ever seen. She keeps a cool face as the bouncer looks over all our id's.

"DAaam man, you must have a silver tongue my man." The bouncer says with an air of complimenting. I only need be confused for a moment before he continues. "These two are the finest girls I seen tonight! And you got 'um both man. Hey if you're feeling generous just loose one of them my way alright?" He laughs as if wanting me to join in the joke. I feel obligated to say something here... set the record straight... when Heather hooks her arms around mine. I look at her confused before she says.

"Well I mean, look at him. Some girls just prefer an older man, what can we say?" I -do- let my jaw drop this time. Was that even necessary? What purpose did that serve? I need not worry about it as the bouncer stamps our hands. We get inside, and Heather bursts into laughter. Kara smacks her shoulder lightly.

"What was that shit you weirdo?" she says only sounding slightly annoyed. "Can we not make random people think we're sleeping with a man they may or may not find out later to be our father? I mean shit I might want to come back here." She says pointedly. Her sister waves her off.

"oh don't be a little bitch, first off that guy was being a creep so I didn't want him thinking I was here single. Second our ids have moms name on them so how could he know? Besides." She says and walks closer despite the loud music masking her words. "You even said dad looks hella fine so what's the big deal?" and she dodges another harder smack from her younger sister. Kara turns bright red and folds her arms over her chest. Still red faced, she mumbles something about getting a drink... I do sneak a peek at her soles, as much as her flip-flops will allow as she walks away... This action is really only proving one thing. My body was in full gear right now...the little, surly harmless comments from my daughters were putting me in a place that was going to need a release... I could not go back to the house with them acting like this and be on my best behavior... I needed to find a girl here at the club who had the same taste...well... as my two daughters.

About an hour into this club experience showed me two things. One was that there were in fact quite a few girls in this club that shared my daughter's opinions. Of all ages too... even found a girl that might be about twenty-five or so. Second, that it did not take a great deal of dancing skill or silver tonged charm to do the trick. I had three numbers in just that one hour, including the twenty-five-year old. She was most likely my target. For one thing she was quite the flirt, even grabbing at my crotch openly more than once. And another was that she seemed to disagree with Heather, and found flip-flops quite easy to dance in. I was locked in tight, staring into this girls deep green eyes when the song ended, and she informed me she needed to hit the washroom. I was just thinking on how I could convince the girl to come to a hotel tonight with me, when the music picked back up again.

I was sort of dancing in place when yet another girl backs up into me. I am still going to keep my eyes open for that blond haired girl to come back, but the girl in front of me is really grinding into me. In the flashing colors and dim lights I could make out a tramp stamp on her visible back. A heart with tribal squiggles around it. I had always used to call it a trademark label for a slut when I was younger. The girls in this club were just crazy... I needed to come here more often. Between my plans for the green eyed girl and this new girls ass grinding up on my crotch. I was starting to strain very heavily on my jeans. This girl had a very firm and round ass. And her pants were very thin too. I place my hands on her hips, testing what she will allow. She grinds harder into my firmness so I take that as answer enough. Maybe I needed to get this girls number too.

The song ends up being a short one because it stops before I can really even get into the grove with this new girl. It then shifts back into a slower song. I fell a tug on my shirt from behind. I turned around to see the blond girl with the green eyes again. After welcoming her back, I do a double take, looking for the girl from my last dance. I do not see her nearby. With a slight sigh of disappointment, I turn back around. The green eyed girl, whose name turnes out to be Kelly, gets my full attention back.

It does not take much convincing. After one more dance, I find myself leading Kelly outside, and she insists we take her car. It seems like all was going well, and that this girl is freaky enough to go anyplace with me for a quick roll. At least until she gets a phone call.

From the side I get, she is not going to be able to come to a hotel with me... I was pretty pumped up, so this is not the news I am looking for, but I try to hide my disappointment as best I can. I can tell Kelly is pretty upset about this new interruption herself. She does assure me that she wants me to call her... but I have to admit that I have my doubts. I have seen girls pull the 'friend calls to help get the girl away from the creepy guy' routines before. So I shrug when she tells me she really has to go.

"I know this sucks but you're going to call me again right?" She asks, really playing at disappointment. I am letting my turned on high flow away for a second so I can word it right, but my hesitation must look like sulking because she lets her face slowly turns to a very effective pout. I grin at her to try and lighten the mood.

"Sure I will, we will give this another shot at some point." I say, trying hard to keep my voice level. I let my eyes trail down her body, It really is a shame. Her long legs trail down to her sandal clad feet and blue capped toes. She had rather large feet, but they really fit her well. It was too bad because I was going to sneak a few kisses on her soles while we were intimate. Realizing that I had been planning it all out in my mind makes me feel like a pervert. Kelly cocks one of her beautiful green eyes at me.

"You think I'm ditching you on purpose!" She says with valid accusation. I feel like I must be showing it pretty openly for her to call me out like this, so I try and laugh it off.

"Ah, well I'm not going to say that but, I'm not going to feel too bad if it was true." I say with another shrug. "I mean, I know you could hook a much younger fish then me." I finish and smile good naturedly. I feel like I might be in for a snack from the look I get from Kelly. She glairs pretty hard at me, and after a second of thought, takes a step toward me. I brace myself for a hit that never comes. Instead, Kelly presses her lips on mine in such a forkful kiss that I fall back slightly to end up leaning on her car. After a few quick kisses, and some playful roaming hands. Kelly leaves me with much more than a ring check.

It had been a long time since I had done anything remotely sexual. So when she suddenly drops to her knees right there in the deserted parking lot, my body shivers. Without any reservations she pulls my pants open and pulls my cock out, not pausing for unnecessary things like request or permission. In just a few seconds from exposure to action, my semi hard shaft feels the inside of a young girls mouth for the first time in years... and young girls nowadays seem much more talented at blowjobs then I remember. I let my hands lace into her dirty blond hair and hold it out of her face as she sucks me to a full erection. I let my eyes trail down to her feet, wishing I could see more of them while her mouth does its wonderful work. But it's no big hope to find a girl that caters to a middle aged man who really needs a blowjob AND has a foot fetish. In no time at all I have to warn her of the coming climax. She places both hands on my shaft, pumping me and sucking all at once until I burst with a soft moan of relief into her mouth. I feel her swallowing as she gently sucks on my member until she is convinced that I am dry.

Without so much as a curtesy tuck she stands up and kisses my cheek.

"You owe me now." She says after the peck. "You had better call me and deliver soon." She adds. Not even bothering with a backward glance, she opens her driver side door and starts her car. I put my member away... with my sex crazed high coming down, the full sluttyness of what had just taken place hits me... in spite of the odd grouping of thoughts that crop up, I smile. I will defiantly be calling Kelly some time next week. She drives off and I reach in my pocket, pulling out a cigarette. As I walk toward the door of the club... I see a girl with short dyed hair walking back inside... Heather perhaps?

I stop walking. Had she been out here when...well when Kelly had been... I look around me, half expecting to see the light blue eyes of my youngest nearby. Surly not? I mean, why would ether of them have come outside...maybe to smoke? I was not sure if they smoked or not... But even so why would they come over to this side of the parking lot... the car was parked on the far side from where Kelly had been...

No. I shake my head and light up. No, must have just come out for some fresh air... Or it might not have even been Heather at all. Surly there were a few girls here tonight that have crazy colors in their hair. No way they could have seen a girl half their father's age with his cock in her mouth....

I finish my cigarette and head back inside. The loud music puts me back at ease. I look into the dance floor. Right on the edge, up on a slightly raised platform, I see the short pixie hair and toned stomach of my eldest. I planned to look away... Her hips thrusting to the sides with the beat of the music... her sneaker clad feet darting and tapping in time... her hands pulling along her shirt and rubbing her sides in a sexual manor to make any man fall into a trance... much like myself... so much for looking away. I let my eyes trace her outline right up to her face. She looks up from her dance, and her eyes meet mine. I am embarrassed to get caught staring, but I don't look away. I am surprised yet again as my daughter sucks her lip into her mouth, staring right back. Her grin becomes more pronounced the longer I stare... This was not right...

I shake my head quickly as I break eye contact and start walking over to the bar. Jesus what was wrong with me? There were plenty of other girls to spend my time checking out. The least I could do was not creep on my own daughter! I look back at the dance floor... She is -still- looking at me! Right before she turns around... I could swear I see her wink... I need a drink.

I get to the bar and order a shot of vodka. I bring it to my lips and slam it down.... Oh common... the wink must have been a... daughterly version of a 'thataboy' just congratulating me on having fun at the club that's all. I wave the bartender down again.

"Another." I say and indicate my shot glass.

"Two" comes a voice to my right. Kara comes melding out of the crowd like a shadow, coming to stand next to me at the crowed bar. She raises a brow at me, looking over at my choice of drink. "Never pictured you for a liquor guy." She says simply, taking her shot from the bartender without looking at him. I try my best to grin naturally.

"Well usually I'm not. Beer is normally my shtick but..." I grasp for something to say, after a moment I notice that Kara is watching me very closely indeed, and I start to wonder how many drinks she has had. "we are celebrating after all." I finish, and even manage to naturally grin at her while I raise my shot... Those blue eyes bore right into me, and she turns her face slightly to the side... The makeup on her eyes really gives her already beautiful face that sexy smoldering look.