Barefoot Girls With A Father Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we are." She says finally. And clinks her glass with mine. I put my shot down and smack my lips, looking around the bar.

"You know... this may not really be my setting, but I think I needed a night like this." I admit honestly... I look over to my side. My youngest daughter is still staring very intently at me. I feel my eyes starting to roam... just like they had with Heather...

Her pale skin looking so soft and smooth next to the black of her tattoos. The ink is outlining her shoulders and arms, and it also disappears into her shirt, indicating it most likely outlines both her her back and her breasts. Those darkened lips were an easy thing to fantasize about kissing... were she not my daughter... Her tight stomach with the belly button ring pointing down toward her pant line... those small delicate hips leading down her legs and down to her cute little feet. So pale with the black straps of her flip-flops for contrast. Again I hover for longer than most men would on her feet and toes... After far too long, I realize that it might be quite plane what I am looking at if I look any longer. I look back up toward her face... Her stare has changed slightly... I furrow my brow at her, hoping I look innocent... and I watch... watch as a light blush starts forming under her eyes.

"Another!" I call out, perhaps a little too loud as a few people at the bar look over at me. I have spun to look at the rows of drinks... anyplace but at Kara. The bartender comes over and fills my drink.

"Tough luck mate." He says, and waves away my cash I try to hand him for the third drink. I am lost as to what he means... and to why I seem to be getting a free drink. But I look to my right, and realize Kara has walked off...

"Damit." I mutter under my breath... This first night was certainly full of it's ups and downs.

How very right I was.

After a few more drinks and a little more social interaction, I round up the girls and inform them that I really need to get back so I can rest up for work in the morning. Kara agrees, and with no indication that she is any more or less comfortable with me she heads for the car. Heather complains that it is still early but without too much argument she concedes and comes along.

I take my time driving home, not wanting to get pulled over. I pull onto the street and park in front of the house. As the girls get out Heather suddenly speaks out.

"Dad you have a garage... why do you park all the way down here?" She asks. She is not really slurring, and I had not see her drinking, but it sounds like she may have a buzz going. I smile at her and give her shoulder a squeeze.

"it's full." I say and leave it at that. I notice that Kara looks sideways at me, her interest peeked. Heathers voice brings my attention back to her.

"God I would like to be..." She says wistfully. Still walking toward the house. I try to laugh... but only a sort of odd chough comes out of my mouth. I may think it... but Kara is the one to have the balls to say it out loud.

"You're such a slut Heather." And Heather only laughs it off.

"Oh fuck you Care bear...I saw you in there." She says openly, and I try act as if I am not hanging on every word as I open the house. We all come inside and hesitate at the door. It is clear that no one is feeling quite like this is home just yet.

"Oh yeah? And while you were not grinding on every guy in the building, what was it that you saw?" Kara asks calmly, taking a few steps toward the fridge. Heather follows her, and bumps her hip on Kara's butt as she reaches for the fridge door.

"I only grind on -real- men first of all..." She says with a laugh, and Kara rolls her eyes. "but I saw -you- strait up stalking a guy or two around the bar area. You even got a few free drinks." She says giving her a poke. Kara blushes. I however laugh.

"You know I think I might have been one of those guys that you got a free drink from." I say, trying to be good natured. Kara blushes and grabs a beer, choosing to both avoid eye contact or commenting. I brush my hand through my hair awkwardly. I just kept digging the hole deeper. Kara walks over to the couch and lays out, placing the beer on the coffee table. Heather gives a loud tutting sound.

"Don't fall asleep over there Kara... you know you sleep like the dead." Heather says with a slightly singsong voice. Kara ignores her. I smile at their teasing, but jump slightly as Heather sidles up next to me, partially pressing her lips to my ear.

"Seriously though, a few drinks in her and a guy could ride her across town and she wouldn't wake up." She whispers. I feel my face heating up like an oven. Kara frowns.

"What did you say Heather?" She demands, and heather waves her off. My eldest walks right over and plops herself down at Kara's feet. Kara kicks her flip-flops off, and Heather kicks off her sneakers... her white socks clinging tightly to her long slender feet. She has a strong arch in her soul I notice as she crosses her legs.

I walk over, about to flop into my new Lazy boy. Something I has long wanted, and one of the few ways that I spoiled myself with the money I had won. I really was tired, but Kara's voice gets my attention next.

"So, you said you have Tattoos on your chest and back?" She inquires, looking over her bottle at me. I can see that she is trying hard to hide a blush. I try not to over analyze what that blush could mean, but decide its best just to be honest.

"I do" I say plainly, looking at her right back. Heather gives a trill of surprise.

"What?! I did not know that! Lets see lets see!" She says, hopping back up and walking over to stand next to me.

Normally this would not be an issue for me. I had never had a problem with my body... I knew I was still in shape, but...The two sets of eyes, one eager, the other piercing, It was very hard to think of this as anything less than two young and sexy women asking me to take my shirt off. I try hard to think of a way to say no... without sounding like the lame father figure... but then again. Isn't that what I should be going for?

"Well?" Kara says... showing a slight amount of eagerness that I was not quite sure how to take. As I could not come up with a way out of this... I figured a quick look would not be so bad...

I grab hold of my shirt, and lightly pull it over my head... Their reactions do not help the tension I am feeling. Kara's eyes get slightly wider... and I am pretty sure I see her tongue dart out of her mouth to wet her lips. Heather on the other hand claps her hands together and gives an audible 'oh hell yeah' I feel myself blushing slightly. Heather steps closer to me.

"Those are sexy pops!" She says and runs a few fingers around the outline of my chest ink. I try hard to just think of her being interested in the art... but she ruins it with her next comment. "oh yeah and you have these things too!" she points to my hips. Her soft hands run delicately over the V that goes from my hips and dips into my beltline... I feel my body heating up with her touch and her words. "I have no idea what this is called... but EVERY man should have this." She says. I try to focus on something else as My eldest daughter lets her finger trail across my cheat lightly. This does not help as my eyes find their way to Kara's face. Her eyes are following Heathers fingers, watching with... If I had to guess, jealousy. Suddenly Heather grabs my hands. "I have them too of course... I'm sure you noticed earlier." She says, and my head starts to spin slightly...I had not received this much attention from females in one day in years. I watch as she spins in place, and then backs up toward me slightly... just barely letting her firm ass touch my leg. To my great surprise she then places my hands firmly around her hips... remember? I had certainly never done this with my daugh-

She pulls her shirt up slightly, and I look down at her lower back... A familiar heart surrounded by tribal tattoo is set in front of my eyes... I feel myself give a slight gasp of surprise.

"Oh you do remember! Don't be so stiff dad...I liked the way you danced at the club so, no worries!" She says... looking over her shoulder and winking at me... oh man I think back to the dance... yeah, dance... I had basically been grinding my erection into her ass the whole time. I feel myself go bright red. Things were getting out of hand... this was not how daughters should be interacting with their father...

"Oh shit... Heather, I had no idea that was you! If I had known I would have-" She puts a finger to my mouth to stop my thought.

"Dam dad what are you saying sorry for? It was no big deal." She says with a smile. "It's nice to know my dad knows how to dance with a woman is all." She says with a giggle and a quick bump of her butt into my crotch. She then moves over to the couch with her sister.

I was slightly stunned by the casual manner that the two girls seemed to be taking this... Was I wrong? Was this normal for girls their age to be doing this to their father? How would I know...I missed about seven years. I make my way over to the couch slowly... choosing not to make a comment. I seemed to make a lot of the wrong comments, so perhaps it was best if I just keep quiet. Forgoing my shirt, I relax into the laxy boy, and begin to fight off a weak boner, and sleep.

In fact, I may have fallen asleep briefly. I don't remember the TV being turned on for one thing. I barely open my heavy eyes... It can't have been that long... the two girls are still sitting in the same positions. Heather sitting upright closest to me with one of her legs crossed, and Kara laying down on the couch. Her feet closest to Heather and her head propped up on the arm to the seat. Despite saying she was tired, I notice Kara's eyes still being open. Her eyes are not looking at the TV... She is looking down the couch. At first I wonder if she is looking at me for some reason... then I notice that her eyes are moving slightly... swaying a little... swaying... I follow her eyes... swaying in time, with Heathers dangling foot!

Heather... can I?" She suddenly speaks up, her voice barely louder than a whisper. Heather looks surprised over at her little sister. Kara is turning red, embarrassed for asking.

"What? Right now?" She asks, as if it should be out of the question. Kara starts pleading.

"I need it!" she insists, her voice as sweet as sugar." She bites on her lip to punctuate the point. Heather blushes a little too, and I see her glance over at me... but apparently the small amount that I have my eyes open... I must be passing for asleep.

"But it's so weird! I just don't get it..." She whispers back, and I see her shiver slightly. Kara fidgets, still very embarrassed.

"I know but... it's just my thing..." She says specifically. Heather glances at me again... now biting her lip in thought.

"It's an oral fixation is what it is... I need to get you a dildo or something..." She whispers back... I feel my dick wake up at that comment. What on earth are they talking about?

"It's not just an oral fixation and you know it... its..." Kara says... her embarrassment getting the better of her. Heather sighs

"I know I know... my little sister loves sucking on her big sister's toes..." Heather says with a small laugh. Being awake as I am... it is very hard not to make a sound at that. I really wonder if I had slipped into a dream?

Kara does not say anything... she is staring at her sister... hope shimmering in her blue eyes. Heather sighs heavily.

"Ok ok... lets go to my new room... you can lick my feet for a while as I fall asleep." She says, and goes to get up. I can feel my hardness pressing on my jeans at this point. Before Heather can get up however, Kara whispers a plea, speaking quickly as if saying it fast will help her case.

"Wait.. can we do it now... like out here? You don't even need to do anything I can just lay on the floor and you can put them on my face..."

The ringing quite after this must come from the shock Heather is feeling. I for one am struck, because of how similarly I used to beg their mother to do the same things over 21 years ago! Heathers voice is a whispering hiss.

"Um... hello, dad is asleep right next to us?" She says, pointing out the obvious. There is a moment's quite as Kara struggles to find a way to explain. Heather suddenly smiles evilly in understanding. "And you call -me- the slut! You want to do it out here cuz dad is out here!" She says. and Kara turns bright red.

"No... that's not true." She tries to say, but Heather whispers back at her.

"Oh admit it! You have been eyeing dad up all night!" She points out, and I feel my chest swell in surprise. "You want to lick my feet and finger fuck yourself while staring at dad! She says blatantly. Kara is sputtering, trying to explain herself, but again Heather cuts her off. "Admit it. If you admit it I will let you lick my feet all night tonight, out here and everything if you admit it. But if you don't, me and my feet are going right to bed!" She says finally, crossing her arms... Kara bites her lip nervously.

My heart is beating so fast in my chest I can swear they must be able to hear it. I watch as Heather slowly and carefully reaches her hand down toward her foot. Kara's eyes follow her sisters hand with a very open craving... Heather seems to know what will make Kara crack... She slowly tucks her fingers under the side of her sock. Kara's eyes lock onto her big sister's foot. Heather speaks softly, sexually. "I know it's true already anyways... common Care...I know how badly you wanna suck on my little toes." She says, and she folds part of her sock down her ankle, teasing the sides of her heel. Kara bites hard on her lip, she lets her eyes dart between her big sister's eyes and foot. "I know how badly you wanna lick the bottoms and stick your nose in between my toes... you did it for like an hour last time." She says seductively, all the while slowly peeling her sock down the sole of her foot. Kara has sat up, and is sliding off the couch "and you want me to rub my feet on your face while you kiss them all over!" she says quietly. As she peels the sock all the way off her toes... unlike with Kara, she has painted them a dark pink color, and she has a toe ring on her left ring toe. Kara openly licks her lips, and kneels down in front of her sister. Looking up pleadingly into Heathers eyes. "Now I want you to suck my toes just like you wanna suck dad's fat cock!" Heather whispers demandingly... it almost sounds like a joke... but the way Kara's eyes close as she leans in, the way her tongue (which I now notice is pierced as well) darts out of her mouth to lick Heather's sole right before sucking her big toe lovingly into her mouth... It is easy to imagen Kara sucking a cock into her mouth and sucking on it just as lovingly.

Heather sticks a few fingers into her mouth to quell a round of giggles. Apparently she is very ticklish. For my part, it is taking all my self control not to break out and just start tugging one out right there. For a foot guy, watching a girl worshiping another girls feet, right in front of me... well this was grounds for an immediate threesome... the problem in this particular situation... It was were my two daughters! From years of watching both professional and amateur porn, it was very easy to see the facts laid out in front of me; My youngest daughter had a foot fetish just like her old man, and grew up with a perfectly sexy set of feet right next to her for years. At some point, recently by my guess, she had come out to her big sister, and pleaded with her to let her lick and worship her feet. Heather, not having a foot fetish, let Kara go to town, not really knowing what it was doing to her little sister. This was a weird game to Heather. But Kara... the way she was sucking on her big sister's toes, how she pulled off heather's other sock and is kissing her sole and breathing deeply... well Kara was a nymphomaniac for girls feet.

I have to hold back a moan as I watch my youngest daughter, lay on her back, and position her sister's feet to both lay over her face. I watch in astonishment as Heather picks one of her feet up slightly and lovingly plunges some of her toes into her little sister's greedy mouth.

"Oh yeah... someone is enjoying themselves huh? Can you fit my whole foot in there?" She asks jokingly, but sounding slightly curios too. Kara opens her mouth wide as Heather plunges all her toes into her mouth. "Oh yes you can... Oh man I bet you could fit all of dad in here huh?" She says wiggling her toes in Kara's mouth. "I still have not heard a confession." She says laughing quietly, pulling her toes out of Kara's mouth. Kara gives a whimper.

"Oh fuck you Heather I'm almost there..." She says and I look down at her hand. Sure enough, it is plunged into her undone pants and her wrist is going furiously. Heather laughs.

"You're so freaking nasty! Licking your sister's feet and touching yourself! You're such a lezbo." Heather taunts, and pats Kara's lips with her other foot. Kara whimpers again slightly.

"I'm not a lesbian you bitch...I like sucking cock too... I just... Idk I like girl's feet." She explains, straining to put her big sister's toes back in her mouth while fingering furiously. Heather smiles and lets Kara have a few kisses before pulling her toes away again.

"So...admit it... if dad told you that you had to suck his dick every week for rent money, would you?" She asks, her eyes flashing. Kara stops trying to lick her sister's feet and I close my eyes completely... I know what's coming. I can feel Kara looking at my face... and most likely my crotch. She whispers her answer.

"Yes..." I feel the zipper on my jeans pull from its seeming slightly. Heather giggles.

"I bet you would suck his dick every night if he asked you, you little slut. Now hurry up and cum I want to go to bed." Heather says. and I hear her foot ender Kara's mouth again. I watch again for the next minute or so until my youngest finally starts to arch her back... She moans quietly, her lips pressed in a kiss into Heather's feet. After another moment, her body goes limp.

Heather smiles wide, then pulls her feet off Kara's face and wipes them on the couch. Heather then stands and stretches.

"Well that was fun and all but, bed time. Come on little sis." She says standing up, grabbing her socks and then stepping past Kara on the floor. Kara does not move. She stays right there on the ground, with her mouth slightly open. She is breathing deeply. "Common already you had your fun lets tuck in." Heather says, but still Kara does not move. Heather shakes her head, and then smiles. She lifts one of her feet off the ground, and despite having just dried it off, she puts it pointedly into her little sisters mouth...she even wiggles her toes a bit. Nothing. "Wow, really Care?" She says, and sighs deeply. She puts her foot on the ground and shrugs. Heather then pulls her little sister's hand from her own pants and then pulls her pants button closed. "Can't let dad find you like this... he might just get some ideas..." She giggles to herself. "Then again you would probably like that you little nympho." She whispers. After turning off the TV, she pads off barefoot to her room.

Now this left me in quite the predicament. What my kids did not know yet. Was that this was only a two room house... I did not have a room, I just planned to sleep out here, on the lazy boy. And after what just took place in front of me... well I had a raging hard on and my sex drive was running my body right now, not my brain. I looked down at Kara on the ground. Her beautiful bare feet on display. I knew it might be wrong, but after that session between my two daughters, I knew I needed to jerk it. Right Now. I was also very aware that I was going to be using the beautiful set of feet on display for me right now...